PDA

View Full Version : If the members of reckoning posting here...

Reliq
12-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Are going to represent just how toxic that server is going to be I'm kind of thinking going Vengance is the correct choice.

Sommeil
12-11-2016, 03:42 PM
lmao shut up, all of archeage is toxic

Olwyna
12-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Are going to represent just how toxic that server is going to be I'm kind of thinking going Vengance is the correct choice.
That is pretty much what I said too. They can keep their juvenile mentality over there.

theWeregopher
12-11-2016, 03:46 PM

This

Dioxx
12-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Well, if yall decide to join Vengeance, come talk to us , <The Goonies>! http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?300110-NA-East-18-Fresh-Start-The-Goonies-Hardcore-PvP-Zerg

Andius
12-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Reckoning:

Members of Major guilds such as Laughing Coffin, Rage Quit, and whatever PANTSU goes by these days are all going to fight it out. Eventually one will win and have utter server dominance and keep everyone else from doing any good content. They're members will all get 6-8k gearscore by farming the top content over and over. They're salty because now they will only have each other to fight. And no newbs to bully around. Going to this server isn't about challenge. It's about getting kicked around unless you belong to some several thousand member gaming community or previous top ranking guild from another server.

Vengeance:

All the major guilds are scared people will see them as not being awesome enough if they opt for Vengeance. People who just want to play the damn game and not wait in massive wait queues will overwhelmingly opt to join us. There will be a lot of carebears and people who just want to PvE but there will also be a lot of PvPers who are more into small group PvP rather than massive cluster♥♥♥♥ PvP.

When our guild goal is to protect smaller groups from the abuse of tyrants, why would I opt to fight on behalf of people who knowingly subject themselves to a server dominated by tyrant guilds when I can instead fight on behalf of people who clearly don't want that over here on Vengeance?

Looking forward to building a real community with you fine folks who have better things to do than troll everyone who's not opting to be abused on Reckoning.

Apokolypze
12-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Band of Dorfs will probably end up on Vengeance, since it's atmosphere seems to befit our more casual play style better

Olwyna
12-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Reckoning:

Members of Major guilds such as Laughing Coffin, Rage Quit, and whatever PANTSU goes by these days are all going to fight it out. Eventually one will win and have utter server dominance and keep everyone else from doing any good content. They're members will all get 6-8k gearscore by farming the top content over and over. They're salty because now they will only have each other to fight. And no newbs to bully around. Going to this server isn't about challenge. It's about getting kicked around unless you belong to some several thousand member gaming community or previous top ranking guild from another server.

Vengeance:

All the major guilds are scared people will see them as not being awesome enough if they opt for Vengeance. People who just want to play the damn game and not wait in massive wait queues will overwhelmingly opt to join us. There will be a lot of carebears and people who just want to PvE but there will also be a lot of PvPers who are more into small group PvP rather than massive cluster♥♥♥♥ PvP.

When our guild goal is to protect smaller groups from the abuse of tyrants, why would I opt to fight on behalf of people who knowingly subject themselves to a server dominated by tyrant guilds when I can instead fight on behalf of people who clearly don't want that over here on Vengeance?

Looking forward to building a real community with you fine folks who have better things to do than troll everyone who's not opting to be abused on Reckoning.

^^^^ yes, yes and YES !

Ammirix
12-11-2016, 03:53 PM
https://media.tenor.co/images/6b3124664701acc8eb98db33c4de5f3e/raw

UntoldMyth
12-11-2016, 03:54 PM
I fully agree with you on this subject, Andius!

theWeregopher
12-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Funny thing about this thread is that people seem to think that toxic posts will change the minds of people choosing to go vengeance to avoid toxic players

Andius
12-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Band of Dorfs will probably end up on Vengeance, since it's atmosphere seems to befit our more casual play style better

Awesome man! So glad to see you guys will be here too!

Reliq
12-11-2016, 04:07 PM
Good to see some good folks on this thread

Sephyz
12-11-2016, 04:28 PM
Reckoning:

Vengeance:

i don't think I have ever seen it happen this way.

Andius
12-11-2016, 04:40 PM
Really? It's how it went down on both previous servers I played.

On the first one Blank had like 3 of 4 castles on Lucius and owned the whole darn server.

PANTSU had less of a commanding lead on Morpheus but they still were pretty freaking dominant at the time I plated.

Aros Stark
12-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Reckoning:

Vengeance:

Funny thing is..... Laughing Coffin, Very Danger, and some others went to Vengeance...

Celb
12-12-2016, 06:00 AM
I want to be playing with Sinister, Cryy's guild. I just hit lvl 31 today, and plan to hit 50 in the next 3 days.

ReyRey
12-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Lol since when was Laughing Coffin a ever a major guild?? They are not most loudest everywhere they go but in every game I have played that they were in they were just the most annoying.. Beside they are pirates. The only thing you have to worry about with LC is your packs out on the seas.

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Lol since when was Laughing Coffin a ever a major guild?? They are not most loudest everywhere they go but in every game I have played that they were in they were just the most annoying.. Beside they are pirates. The only thing you have to worry about with LC is your packs out on the seas.

You've got a point. LC is a joke.

ReyRey
12-12-2016, 03:04 PM
You've got a point. LC is a joke.

I wouldn't say they are a joke. They have solid players in their community but their forum trolls seem to devalue their community in my eyes.

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't say they are a joke. They have solid players in their community but their forum trolls seem to devalue their community in my eyes.

If they have solid players, I haven't met any of them. I've lost count of how many we've killed, even when they outnumber us two to one.

ReyRey
12-12-2016, 06:19 PM
If they have solid players, I haven't met any of them. I've lost count of how many we've killed, even when they outnumber us two to one.
I was with some LC members when I became a pirate and joined the goodfight towards the end of my AA time.. some cool people but you don't see that on the forums or in their channel chats.