PDA

View Full Version : Why do you all care where people play?

UntoldMyth
12-11-2016, 03:48 PM
It's not like you are paying for their sub. People will play where they want to play and all this immature spamming does nothing for your cause. At all.

Olwyna
12-11-2016, 03:52 PM
It's not like you are paying for their sub. People will play where they want to play and all this immature spamming does nothing for your cause. At all.
^^^ This

Wyzpr
12-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Because if most people go to reckoning for a high population, then an experienced guild will probably take vengeance on free farm. I'm convinced that they are already planning to merge these 2 severs at some point after activity chills out and the guild that free farmed will be in a more dominant position.

UntoldMyth
12-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Because if most people go to reckoning for a high population, then an experienced guild will probably take vengeance on free farm. I'm convinced that they are already planning to merge these 2 severs at some point after activity chills out and the guild that free farmed will be in a more dominant position.

When it happens, if it happens, then it happens. In the mean time just have fun with what ya got. The fun is how you make it.

bizoiador
12-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Because the AH will be in the same cluster? LOL you cant even think for yourself, can you? I wouldnt give a ♥♥♥♥ if your AH would be separated from ours.

UntoldMyth
12-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Because the AH will be in the same cluster? LOL you cant even think for yourself, can you? I wouldnt give a ♥♥♥♥ if your AH would be separated from ours.

I don't see how this adds anything of real value to the topic of my post.

vagrant
12-11-2016, 09:58 PM
I don't see how this adds anything of real value to the topic of my post.

yeah that's why you made it.