PDA

View Full Version : <Moonlit Black Cats> Heads to Vengeance [East] [PvX]

OdysseusSixx
12-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Hey there, everyone.

No doubt the title caught your attention. As it says, Moonlit Black Cats is a guild I've run through multiple games, most recently World of Warcraft and in the past I've ran 2 really successful, popular guilds here in ArcheAge, one of which was only briefly known to those in the underground community controlling much of how a server ran everything from Trade Packs to economy and wealth.

As you can tell, I'm a veteran player who fell behind due to an unfortunate extended hospital stay. Now that everything is good to go, and I'm good to come back, I figure a Fresh Start is in order. I'll be rolling East on Reckoning, and creating a guild as fast as humanly possible. Those who wish to join are more than welcome to join up in the Discord and discuss things with me before we run into each other in the game. Right now, I'm trying to reset my sleep schedule, so I'll be on the rest of the night, as well as all day until around 11PM MST. You can find me in-game at the name Yukari. To be safe, we're not openly handing out Discord info, due to the trolls here in the Vengeance forum.

I look forward to seeing you not only in game, but on the Discord. Let's run Vengeance, together.

Tele
12-11-2016, 04:41 PM
all i read was rp guild goes to free farm

veri
12-11-2016, 05:43 PM
hey

YukariNA
12-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Still recruiting. As FS servers went up, my PC blew up, literally, so now that I have a new one, I'm back at it.

OdysseusSixx
12-22-2016, 09:31 PM
all i read was rp guild goes to free farm

Good for you. Both servers have a queue, so why does it matter where I play?

BlueWaffles
12-23-2016, 09:26 AM
welcome! dont mind the trolls EAST welcomes farmers and If you need land Arcum iris is empty its lonely and I need some neighbors! lets make East great again!

OdysseusSixx
12-24-2016, 11:55 AM
welcome! dont mind the trolls EAST welcomes farmers and If you need land Arcum iris is empty its lonely and I need some neighbors! lets make East great again!

We're not farmers, but okay.

OdysseusSixx
01-10-2017, 11:11 PM
Still recruiting, mainly PvX and trade, but we will be doing a bit of everything. We have an Eznan Cutter now too.

OdysseusSixx
01-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Still recruiting, mainly PvX and trade, but we will be doing a bit of everything. We have an Eznan Cutter now too

OdysseusSixx
01-17-2017, 01:53 PM
MBC is looking for a dedicated tank for dungeon farming. We've got GHA on farm, like everyone else, but we're looking to run every Greater every day for maximum shards. Our Discord is https://discord.gg/Fwhqe if you'd be interested. We're willing to take any classes, but we're actively looking for tanks.