PDA

View Full Version : Once People Finish Freaking Out...

Andius
12-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Let's all redo our guild topics and everything. I have no intention of letting a bunch of salty spammers make up the posts of the first two pages of my permanent guild topic. Reckoning members will soon get over it as they go back to flaming other members of the mega-guilds that decided to stay over there.

Let's not let our new server be defined by the salty tears of whiners from Reckoning.

Urky94
12-11-2016, 04:05 PM
If i was able to support your post anymore dude, but heres what i can do

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/45/45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bcef2f56b231 e8ec853324fdab.jpg

ZaareSolaris
12-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Agreed. Some of us just want shorter Queues.. they should be happy lol.

Yevgeni
12-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Agreed. Some of us just want shorter Queues.. they should be happy lol.
if all you want is shorter queues, nazar awaits.

Beck
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Let's all redo our guild topics and everything. I have no intention of letting a bunch of salty spammers make up the posts of the first two pages of my permanent guild topic. Reckoning members will soon get over it as they go back to flaming other members of the mega-guilds that decided to stay over there.

Amen. When the cancer clears I think we'll have a quality group of players. There's going to be no care bear from me and mine, I expect the same from the east.

OdysseusSixx
12-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Amen. When the cancer clears I think we'll have a quality group of players. There's going to be no care bear from me and mine, I expect the same from the east.

And you'll get the same from the East. Moonlit Black Cats will be at your doorstep soon enough, Beck! :D

chasesobo2
12-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Reckoning players are like that creepy ex girlfriend that wont let it go

Royale
12-14-2016, 10:57 AM
I was gonna go Reckoning despite que times cause the guild game was strong. Once I peeked on these forums and it was all people from those guilds being as toxic as I ever witnessed i couldnt even imagine the server and guilds in game. So I decided to come here.

Phillywob
12-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Reckoning players are like that creepy ex girlfriend that wont let it go

This sums it all up nicely. XD

ch3l4s
12-14-2016, 01:24 PM
I was gonna go Reckoning despite que times cause the guild game was strong. Once I peeked on these forums and it was all people from those guilds being as toxic as I ever witnessed i couldnt even imagine the server and guilds in game. So I decided to come here.

I think that's the reason for most older players on Vengeance, looks like a really nice server.

Phillywob
12-14-2016, 01:36 PM
I think that's the reason for most older players on Vengeance, looks like a really nice server.

I've actually met a lot of nice people on this server (and by "nice people", I don't mean "people who are afraid of PvP"). I'm sure sooner or later we're going to get someone in here like Zone or Pyatkh shouting "BETA GUILD" or some bs about Farmville, but the fact of the matter is that Vengeance players have probably gotten in more PvP because Reckoning players have been stuck in the queue for a longer period of time. The closest terminology I can think of for this is, what one might call, instant karma. So, who are the real PvP dodgers here? ;)

Skarsha
12-14-2016, 02:24 PM
I support this post. The fact that there are still server ques to log in totally smashed what those prepubescent thread jackers were crapping on about anyway LULZ. :)

chasesobo2
12-14-2016, 03:24 PM
I went vengeance to avoid a lot of the pre-established zerg guilds that are mainly rolling reckoning. Ive always favored small group pvp over "we can keep bringing more people". Let them be salty over not having more people to steamroll with multiple raids