PDA

View Full Version : Is LC splitting the guild?

kimoy
12-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Well I don't know what to feel for those who chose Vengeance

Sternweather2
12-11-2016, 08:22 PM
Well I don't know what to feel for those who chose Vengeance

Wait, so Vengeance is getting both Laughing Coffin and Disaster.. *sigh*

kimoy
12-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Wait, so Vengeance is getting both Laughing Coffin and Disaster.. *sigh*

LUL

On a serious note, I don't think Disaster will be rolling fs

cScopis
12-12-2016, 09:11 AM
its been a couple years but last time me and the old crew ran into LC... they got ♥♥♥♥ed on freedrich.. bunch of zerg scabs. REKT.

ArgenciaXD
12-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Somebody rolled Vengeance cause it has almost as fat a queue as Reckoning. IT CAN'T JUST BE GUILDLESS PEASANTS RIGHT?!!

just kidding, you're all great.

Kaemik
12-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Yeah, based on our encounters with LC so far if they are the worst we have to worry about we'll be fine. They have numbers but they don't work as a team. We ganked any we came across for good measure and found little resistance.

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't be too worried about LC. I've lost count of how many of them I've picked off. There might be a lot of them, but having a lot of members does *not* equal skill or teamwork. If you run into them, you should easily be able to take them. If you rough them up enough, they tend to run away.

Nyem
12-12-2016, 08:06 PM
I wouldn't be too worried about LC. I've lost count of how many of them I've picked off. There might be a lot of them, but having a lot of members does *not* equal skill or teamwork. If you run into them, you should easily be able to take them. If you rough them up enough, they tend to run away.

kek