PDA

View Full Version : Harbingers of Freedom - Chaotic Good PvPers - (Nuian)

Pages : [1] 2

Kaemik
12-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Faction: Nuia
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Purpose: It seems on every ArcheAge server there eventually comes a time when each faction is ruled by a single tyrant guild that has the power to do whatever they want to within their faction, and in turn the server is ruled by the strongest of these tyrant guilds.

We may not know their names yet, but the Harbingers of Freedom are the sworn enemies of whomever the tyrant guild of this server comes to be. We also seek to rid our own faction of any powerful guilds that would abuse our own nation.

Our ultimate goal is to create an environment where newb guilds can enjoy their experience and no single guild or alliance has a strong upper hand in server politics leaving people with the freedom to support or oppose whomever they choose. We've chosen the Nuian faction both because we aren't furry loving weeaboos, and because the strong presence of furry loving weeaboos in this game tends to give Haranyan's the upper hand.

Atmosphere: As you may have caught on if you've read this far, we're not very politically correct, and we're pretty PvP oriented. This guild will not be a good fit for you if you can't handle both of those things. However we aren't looking for people who like to run around killing other members of our faction for the fun of it, or who generally tend toward the role of a bully. We're looking for people who like a good fight, but also like to fight for a purpose. One thing you can always count on is that if you say start getting ganked while you're out doing something and let us know, everyone in the guild not busy with something is going to port in and beat the snot out of them.

We've decided that the main atmosphere we're looking to create is a balance between casual and hardcore. We're aiming for casual in the overall tone of players, winning fights is less important than having fun and getting butthurt and pointing fingers after a fight really kills the fun. However we still want to win as many fights as possible which is why we're going to help get people trained up and engage in a lot of events where we have to practice group coordination. If we say "Ship is leaving to go do _____ in 10 minutes" and you show up 20 minutes later, nobody will yell at you or get mad. The ship will just have left 10 minutes ago so that people don't have to spend their playtime waiting on stragglers. If we tell the people to hold back and you rush forward and get yourself killed, we won't yell at you or get mad. We just won't rush forward to save you because wiping the whole group isn't worth it to save one person. We're going to have single player calling the shots during battle and you'll need to listen to them and learn the tactics they are teaching you if you want to succeed. But if you screw up because you're new or the orders are unclear, you can just talk to us about it after the battle and we'll get things cleared up so that it hopeful can be avoided next time. You aren't in the army. This isn't bootcamp. You aren't getting paid. We aren't your boss. We're all here to have fun. Winning makes things more fun but so does being in a chill atmosphere.

How To Join: We are a newb friendly guild and we are not expecting to ever include any level or stat requirements, or activity requirements beyond being on enough people know who you are and don't think you've left. That being said there is actually a process to join meant to screen out players who won't fit into our atmosphere, or who will cause trouble.

1. Fill out our application here: http://harbingerhideout.enjin.com/recruitment
2. Conduct a voice interview with me. This will be done via our Discord: https://discord.gg/EU4c5VT
3. Join on a trial basis. After two weeks weeks you'll be eligible for full membership if we think you're a good fit.

Diplomatic Relations

Nuians

We are a faction friendly group. This means that if you are Nuian and have not somehow made it onto our list of enemies we're your friends. We will not attack you unless you show hostility toward us, our Nuian allies, or other greens. If you have an open line of communication with us we will likely assist you against any reds or purplers when you call for our help. We're really happy to help anyone else in the faction with any reasonable request. We may even be opening up some public tradesman's manors to make fertilizer packs at in various strategic locations for the benefit of the faction.

If you do happen to be attacked by one of our members as a Nuian you should contact our leadership immediately. We will happily get to the bottom of the cause and deal with the problem whether that be to correct a misunderstanding, inform you why you were killed, or deal with the member responsible.

Tyrants

We classify tyrants as any powerful guild that uses their strength to abuse the rest of the faction. Also known as purpler guilds, tyrants within our own faction are our number one enemy. Our members literally have no code of conduct when it comes to dealing with tyrant guilds beyond a general order to inflict as much pain as possible upon your guild and "To hell with honor. Win." If you believe you have been classified as a tyrant guild due to a misunderstanding however, we are open to initiate an inquiry into the matter. Usually if we go a long time without having issues with another guild and suddenly one of your members goes out and starts acting like a jerk, we will contact your leadership before making any rash decisions. We're a bit hastier to reach conclusions if our first contact with your guild is negative or your guild has a known history of being tyrannical.

As far as red guilds go our expectation is that you will try to kill members of our faction and steal our packs. That you might attack us while we are out questing. Red guilds will only be classified as a tyrant guild under two conditions:

1. You are a guild known to abuse low level Nuians for no clear benefit (For instance max level Haranyans camping newbie questers in Cinderstone).
2. Your crimes against your own faction are so egregious that someone from the Haranyan side actually comes to us about them.

Haranyans

Do not contact us to tell us some of our members stole your fish/packs.
Do not contact us if you got killed by one of our members of similar level while questing.
DO contact us if you feel our high level members were camping your newbs for no good reason.

"We're a Haranyan guild but we really like the cut of your jib. Can we be allies?"

We will never work with Haranyan's against the general populous of our own faction. That would be a grave betrayal of the trust of our faction on our part. However, we are willing to coordinate with Haranyans against tyrant guilds be they Nuian or Haranyan. If you're interested in such an arrangement I'd be happy to work out the details.

Kaemik
12-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: You grief the griefers and purple on purplers. Doesn't that make you what you claim to be against?
A: The motivation behind an action is in many, or even most cases, more important than the action itself. To think otherwise honestly betrays poor critical thinking skills. Until given a reason otherwise, Harbingers are neutral and even helpful to any other green. However when a green guild takes aggressive action against the Harbingers or strong evidence is given that they are abusing the rest of the faction we put them on a Kill on Sight list. Once on this list we purple and kill their members at any given opportunity. This contrasts us with our enemies as in order to get on the Kill on Sight list they have to take some kind of unprovoked action against us or the Nuian faction. In other words our actions are a response to a problem our enemies have created while our enemies create problems unprovoked. That difference is major and obvious from our point of view.

Q: You killed me but I didn't do anything to you. Why am I dying just because my guild is KOS to you?
A: We treat guilds as a military uniform. There are two major reasons for this. First off because there are thousands of players but most of them belong to only a couple dozen guilds. Managing politics on the guild level is the only reasonable way it can be done. Secondly this is a reasonable policy because there is a chain of accountability. When a member of the Harbingers takes an action that is inconsistent with our ideals, people can address the leaders. If we then fail to address the issue, our consent to the actions our members took is implied. Our member support the guild in various ways. Their support of this guild shows support of our ideals and leadership. If they did not wish to support our ideals the solution would be to leave our guild. Therefore the leaders are accountable for the actions of the members and the members support the actions of the leadership. This is not unique to the Harbingers, all well-run guilds run the same way. So we hold any member of a guild accountable for all actions taken by other members of the guild that leadership fails to address.

KOS List
(Last Updated 1/23/17)

Finding Nemo
White Order, White Order Strike Force and White Order Task Force
Trucidation
Skeleton Coalition
Damage Check
Tempus
Syndicate
Misfits
Bearded Alliance Plus Sundae

Evidence Threads (http://harbingerhideout.enjin.com/forum/m/39251331/viewforum/7939961)

Finding Nemo - We KOSed this guild after they purpled on us after agreeing to work together with us to defend each other from reds at an illegal tree farm. We have since had multiple reports of them purpling on other green guilds for packs and have even had to step in to help guildless greens they were attacking.

White Order (And it's other forms) - We KOSed this guild after multiple instances of cart blocking. We attempted to address it to leadership who then condoned it before KOSing them. Tensions had simmered down for awhile but attempts to address the issues to Cro were met with hostility and re-ignited aggression.

Bearded Alliance Plus Sundae - Purpled on our members after we helped them take a red merchant ship because they were taking packs and they claimed we didn't help them enough. We were prepared to let it slide until we were informed by Trinity they had purpled on a mixed group of Trinity and No Life that took a merchant ship without the help of BAPS, and BAPS came in after the fact to attempt stealing the packs.

Damage Check - Sources we consider reliable have informed us they use clippers to drag out green fishing boats and steal fish.

Trucidation - Openly green pirates.

Skeleton Coalition - Openly green pirates.

Tempus - Openly green pirates.

Syndicate - Openly green pirates.

Misfits - Openly green pirates.

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 01:57 PM
There are a number of problems with Laughing Coffin:

- Lack of PvP skills. They talk a real big game but, honestly, I get the feeling that they just want to put on pirate hats and call themselves "pirates" because they think it's cool. Even when they outnumber my party, they're easy to kill. Half our party consists of healer classes and we *still* wreck shop. We aren't geared (no one is). In fact, most of us still have the gear you get right out of character creation. We are all on as equal of footing as you can be and they still go down with about as much effort as I hold in my pinky finger.

- Lack of unity. Hell, we've been mopping the floor with them while more of their buddies just ride on by and don't even lend their buddies a hand.

- It's going to turn into a logistic nightmare. With so many people taking advantage of the bounty that Laughing Coffin has out on all pirates that aren't part of the guild, along with their desired guild population, it's going to be sheer chaos. Who in their guild is going to pony up all the gold and Apex to give to the bounty hunters?

Laughing Coffin is all flash and pirate costumes and no fury...or PvP skills from what I've seen. Disappointing.

TheCerus
12-12-2016, 02:00 PM
Laughing coffin dodged pvp, your guild dodged pvp lmao

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Laughing coffin dodged pvp, your guild dodged pvp lmao

What do you mean? That doesn't make any sense.

Andius
12-12-2016, 02:17 PM
It's a Reckoning thing. We apparently dodged the "real" PvP server by coming to Vengeance. Server queues to get in tons of people everywhere, and plenty of action to be had. Nobody dodged anything. There were too many people for a single server so they made a new one. Seems to have been a good move so far.

Sundial
12-12-2016, 02:22 PM
There are a number of problems with Laughing Coffin:

- Lack of PvP skills. They talk a real big game but, honestly, I get the feeling that they just want to put on pirate hats and call themselves "pirates" because they think it's cool. Even when they outnumber my party, they're easy to kill. Half our party consists of healer classes and we *still* wreck shop. We aren't geared (no one is). In fact, most of us still have the gear you get right out of character creation. We are all on as equal of footing as you can be and they still go down with about as much effort as I hold in my pinky finger.

- Lack of unity. Hell, we've been mopping the floor with them while more of their buddies just ride on by and don't even lend their buddies a hand.

- It's going to turn into a logistic nightmare. With so many people taking advantage of the bounty that Laughing Coffin has out on all pirates that aren't part of the guild, along with their desired guild population, it's going to be sheer chaos. Who in their guild is going to pony up all the gold and Apex to give to the bounty hunters?

Laughing Coffin is all flash and pirate costumes and no fury...or PvP skills from what I've seen. Disappointing.

When a guild is named after an anime adored by 12 year olds and man-children across the world expectations should be adjusted accordingly :D

Phillywob
12-12-2016, 02:26 PM
When a guild is named after an anime adored by 12 year olds and man-children across the world expectations should be adjusted accordingly :D

Haha! What was I thinking? You're right, of course. :)

Kaemik
12-12-2016, 08:56 PM
We're showing some positive growth. Taking in new members, growing our acquired land. This guild was never intended to be a full on zerg but we seem on track for the kind of size we're aiming to achieve.

knxwledge
12-12-2016, 10:05 PM
We're showing some positive growth. Taking in new members, growing our acquired land. This guild was never intended to be a full on zerg but we seem on track for the kind of size we're aiming to achieve.

http://i.imgur.com/kC5Ckvm.png

https://media.makeameme.org/created/oh-really-tell-xfdqq9.jpg

Kaemik
12-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment. Our current members list is our original trio plus one.

However we have four additional members we brought in today that completed their application process and are active on Discord. Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter. We'll be fixing this problem tomorrow by broadening who has recruitment powers.

So we've gone from 3 to 8 players today. I'd call that positive growth. Don't get salty just because our guild has a higher K/D ratio against your guild than we do member count. Or because you're one of those kills. To be fair you put up enough of a fight to convince me to get around to unpacking my questing armor and finally mapping out my skills.

Phillywob
12-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Awesome! :D

Phillywob
12-13-2016, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment. Our current members list is our original trio plus one.

Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter.

Come on, "Knowledge", you should know that. XD

I'm pleased to know, though, that we've been such a thorn in your side that you wanted to go researching our guild. :)

Nyem
12-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Come on, "Knowledge", you should know that. XD

I'm pleased to know, though, that we've been such a thorn in your side that you wanted to go researching our guild. :)

i must be real with you, i'm yet to see even one of you guys.

Phillywob
12-13-2016, 04:33 PM
i must be real with you, i'm yet to see even one of you guys.

Refer to:

Unfortunately the in-game does not reflect the meta at the moment.

Due to the intense connection issues of this server we've been unable to get them online at the same time as a recruiter.

Kaemik
12-14-2016, 01:54 AM
More growth today. Brought in a couple new members and got actual guild invites out to some of those who were waiting on them. Also starting to build up a much larger quantity of wealth and resources.

Phillywob
12-14-2016, 06:09 AM
Let me guess: we still have some that we have not been able to invite yet due to server issues? In game does not equal meta?

Kaemik
12-14-2016, 11:53 AM
A few. It's better now since there are more people with recruiting permissions but we have some who just weren't able to get in period yesterday or who are on cooldown from leaving another guild.

Kaemik
12-14-2016, 04:18 PM
Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
Comin' again to save the mother♥♥♥♥in' day, Yeah

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
Freedom is the only way, Yeah

Purplers, your game is through
'cause now you have ta answer to

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ yeah!
So lick my ♥♥♥♥ and suck on my ♥♥♥♥

Harbingers, ♥♥♥♥ Yeah!
Whatcha' gonna do when we come for you now

It's the dream that we all share
It's the hope for tomorrow
(♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)

PvP (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
Ocean Runs (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
Pack Stealing (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
Trolling Jerks(♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
Ghost Ships (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)
Kicking Corpses (♥♥♥♥ Yeah!)

♥♥♥♥ Yeah!

Phillywob
12-14-2016, 04:25 PM
I can't get it out of my head...but I like it...

yungbabushka
12-14-2016, 05:47 PM
best guild

Kaemik
12-15-2016, 08:58 PM
3 Wanteds brought to justice by us tonight.
Finally had enough people on that we needed a raid for just guildies.

We're on a roll tonight.

yungbabushka
12-15-2016, 09:07 PM
freedommmm

Kaemik
12-16-2016, 04:10 AM
Nice fights in Cinderstone. Was several skirmishes with reds. The initial fights were a strong force of Harbingers and other Nuian allies vs. a strong force of RNG and other Haranyan allies. Some good back and forth for awhile until the 2nd Nuian raid arrived and they were overwhelmed.

Phillywob
12-16-2016, 01:00 PM
I want to thank everyone who showed up at Burning Castle last night when Cinderstone was pushed into war. It was looking bad for a second, but the West rose to the challenge! The night ended with the few remaining reds hugging the nearest Nui and, eventually, leaving for good.

Kaemik
12-16-2016, 01:31 PM
To be fair, the utter route happened when a 2nd and separate Nuian raid that was not coordinating with ours showed up and joined the fight. Before that it had been a pretty good back and forth push with RNG's raid pushing the Nuians and then the Harbinger raid rallying to push them back.

The highlight of the night for me was the initial response. Shout began to fill up with reports of a gang of reds ganking Nuians. Initial reports varied widely and we were not sure if we could win or not. However it is the duty of our guild to defend the faction so we rallied together. Aided by more accurate reports by the non-HoF party member Deckien (I think that was his name? I know for sure it started with a D), we organized for a push into BC gates where the reds were reported to be. We arrived to find a strong group of RNG holding the gates, however we were working together as a single unit and through good coordination and coordinated use of the Juggernaut transformation we were able to push them from the gates and kill most of their raid members.

That was really the event that promped the battles that came for the rest of the night, as once reds saw they had an organized resistance more reds rallied to their side, and once we saw we had a real battle on our hands that we stood a chance to win, more greens rallied to our side.

This is what ArcheAge is all about IMO. I'd like to thank RNG for showing up and making Cinderstone fun last night.

Kaemik
12-16-2016, 07:11 PM
First red guild to make it to our Tyrants list is Vanguard. Despite the fact your 3k Gearscore level 51 got horribly stomped over and over while attempting to kill newbs in Cinderstone... its the thought that counts. Well be sure to camp any low level Vanguard we see.

yungbabushka
12-16-2016, 07:15 PM
Camped a level 50 griefer from laughing coffin, 1v1d them as 36

why are their members so bad

Kaemik
12-16-2016, 07:22 PM
Camped a level 50 griefer from laughing coffin, 1v1d them as 36

why are their members so bad

Lol. The great part about that duel is it wasn't even close. You didn't barely beat the LC 14 levels higher than you. You entirely shut them down. They didn't even stand a chance.

Phillywob
12-17-2016, 08:48 AM
The Harbingers brought another wanted individual to justice last night.

There were some intense skirmishes in Hellswamp (as is tradition for Hellswamp lol). Thank you to all who answered the call (both Harbingers and otherwise).

Nairu
12-17-2016, 10:52 AM
This sounds like the perfect guild for me. Discord is not really an option for me atm, is it an absolute requirement?

yungbabushka
12-17-2016, 11:50 AM
This sounds like the perfect guild for me. Discord is not really an option for me atm, is it an absolute requirement?

We are planning on getting a teamspeak in the near future but as of right now I would consider discord pivotal. What is the problem you are having with it?

Kaemik
12-17-2016, 12:30 PM

Most of what is said is said in voice comms. Even if I allowed people in without Discord they really would not get a very satisfactory experience from being in this guild.

That said if the issue is "I don't have a mic at the moment" we can allow you to listen and talk in guild chat. One of our other players was doing that until last night and it worked out alright.

If the issue is Discord itself then we will be switching to TeamSpeak soon.

RavenVengeanceServer
12-18-2016, 01:06 AM
I've had a lot of fun in the Harbingers of Freedom so far. It's been very fulfilling, and as a noob to the game, they've been pretty accommodating to showing the ropes.

Sabriele
12-18-2016, 02:11 PM
Harbingers are a great bunch, they've already saved my butt more than once. If you love PvP, dont hesitate, hit them up and join!

yungbabushka
12-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Harbingers are a great bunch, they've already saved my butt more than once. If you love PvP, dont hesitate, hit them up and join!

tytytyty

Dagee
12-18-2016, 11:39 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244230479618899968/260285728997507072/Desktop_12.18.2016_-_22.01.45.04.png

Good old Timothy

Nyem
12-19-2016, 12:20 AM
so uh , you guys still only have like 7 people?

Xandril27
12-19-2016, 12:45 AM
lol, they have 14, ur well on ur way to zerg xD

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 03:10 AM
lol, they have 14, ur well on ur way to zerg xD

More than enough to kick Laughing Coffin's weeaboo ♥♥♥♥♥. It's almost like we have coordination and skill, and we're not even geared yet.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.troll.me%2Fimages%2Fbigchris%2 Fexcuse-me-please-explain-thumb.jpg&f=1

Fennecfox
12-19-2016, 05:28 AM
More than enough to kick Laughing Coffin's weeaboo ♥♥♥♥♥. It's almost like we have coordination and skill, and we're not even geared yet.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.troll.me%2Fimages%2Fbigchris%2 Fexcuse-me-please-explain-thumb.jpg&f=1

Yeah okay, the only thing we should be discussing is how long your guild has before you and your friends get bored sitting at the nui and leave the game. You haven't done ♥♥♥♥ to help with the majority of fights that I hear happening over faction chat and you think you're going to stop Laughing Coffin? I expect any "win" you're going to gloat about is when you team up with 90 Warrior Poets to kill 20 of us and then pat yourselves on the back and jerk each other off for your great accomplishments.

yungbabushka
12-19-2016, 06:37 AM
lmao laughing coffin members so mad that their 50s get killed in 1v1s against level 30s

so mad that their mass invite tactics don't work and they don't understand the concept of selective recruitment, something that every single powerful and noteworthy guild can attest to

yungbabushka
12-19-2016, 06:38 AM
so uh , you guys still only have like 7 people?

Literally can't even count the amount of people on the screen

Fennecfox
12-19-2016, 06:51 AM
lmao laughing coffin members so mad that their 50s get killed in 1v1s against level 30s

so mad that their mass invite tactics don't work and they don't understand the concept of selective recruitment, something that every single powerful and noteworthy guild can attest to

I really enjoy watching you blow up your victories as some sort of grand achievement when you kill a random member or gank someone while they're grinding. It's like you literally have nothing else to be proud of.

yungbabushka
12-19-2016, 07:03 AM
I really enjoy watching you blow up your victories as some sort of grand achievement when you kill a random member or gank someone while they're grinding. It's like you literally have nothing else to be proud of.

no it's more like i'm grinding and leveling and then some level 50 LC tries to kill me in cinderstone and then gets camped at the nui because a darkrunner can't burst down a mage at half hp, if you bothered to read my post with any degree of critical thinking, you'd be able to piece things together, because how is a level 30 randomly ganking a level 50 while the level 50 levels, lmao learn to read

obviously you're incapable of being anything other than anecdotal so this conversation is moot

speak to me when you are capable of communicating on my level, otherwise you just embarrass yourself

another irony of your statement is the fact that i'm not even expressing these things as victories, rather as a means of pointing out how pathetically low skilled LC members are

i guess that's what happens when you ginvite every tom dick and harry, that's kind of my entire point is that LC is just a guild of randoms that don't understand coordination or teamwork even remotely, thanks for admitting that you just have random, non factor, unskilled members walking around. that explains a lot (: (: (:

HoF accepts nubs but at least we train them, meanwhile your guild is a mass of cannon fodder with no direction or capability whatsoever lmao

Fennecfox
12-19-2016, 07:46 AM
You really think I'm going to believe someone from my guild travelled all the way to cinderstone to kill some level 30? Even if they were someone who didn't flip yet, that's absurd. Man, you really are something. And you're right I will embarrass myself talking to you because I look like someone trying to talk to a monkey. So maybe I should start consulting your special-ed teacher to figure out how to communicate with you.

You're also quick to assume that we are uncoordinated when we took down a raid twice our size in a video right god damn next to this topic and again fought against a group twice our size in GR. I really hope your leet pvp skillz aren't as bad as your reading comprehension. But I hope you keep up this circus act, you've been giving me laffs ever since I first saw your guild's recruitment post.

yungbabushka
12-19-2016, 07:55 AM
You really think I'm going to believe someone from my guild travelled all the way to cinderstone to kill some level 30? Even if they were someone who didn't flip yet, that's absurd. Man, you really are something. And you're right I will embarrass myself talking to you because I look like someone trying to talk to a monkey. So maybe I should start consulting your special-ed teacher to figure out how to communicate with you.

You're also quick to assume that we are uncoordinated when we took down a raid twice our size in a video right god damn next to this topic and again fought against a group twice our size in GR. I really hope your leet pvp skillz aren't as bad as your reading comprehension. But I hope you keep up this circus act, you've been giving me laffs ever since I first saw your guild's recruitment post.

yep, it was someone who didn't flip yet, also when you regurgitate someone's rebuttal and throw it back at them with no sense of tact or coherence it makes you look arbitrary and foolish

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 12:57 PM
when you regurgitate someone's rebuttal and throw it back at them with no sense of tact or coherence it makes you look arbitrary and foolish

^ This.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fde%2F40%2Fa8%2Fde40a8 f35bfc8cbe84601905da22c982.jpg&f=1

Yeah okay, the only thing we should be discussing is how long your guild has before you and your friends get bored sitting at the nui and leave the game.

What? You haven't camped us. At this point you're puffing your chest so hard that your buttons are popping off. There's no need to lie to make yourself feel better.

You really think I'm going to believe someone from my guild travelled all the way to cinderstone to kill some level 30? Even if they were someone who didn't flip yet, that's absurd.

You're right. It is absurd. Also, it happens all the time. Thanks for the killz and the lulz. ;) Please send more LC our way. We're bored as hell and you guys make great trash mobs.

wukongsun
12-19-2016, 01:37 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/aLU0jzGwypUbu/giphy.gif

Hope to see you all on sea soon. Looking forward for some good battles. --East side

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Hope to see you all on sea soon. Looking forward for some good battles. --East side

That's our next big goal. We can't wait to see you there!

Kaemik
12-19-2016, 02:43 PM
Yeah okay, the only thing we should be discussing is how long your guild has before you and your friends get bored sitting at the nui and leave the game.

Lol. Camped on the Nui? Most time any one of us ends up on the Nui then a bunch of Harbingers show up a few minutes later and roll whoever is camping them. We've spent negligible time being camped on any Nui.

We actually have been in more meaningful PvP than many LC. As of last night I had more PvP honor than Kirito and we have a sub-40 revenant who literally never played ArcheAge before coming to this server that does as well. Pretty sad for pirates who live on the ocean where most kills should grant honor.

What have you been doing to get so little honor from kills? Camping Ynestere?

Sundials
12-19-2016, 05:36 PM
I like this guild they are out there driving things for west faction. Phillywob #1 faction chat commander.

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 06:02 PM
I like this guild they are out there driving things for west faction. Phillywob #1 faction chat commander.

Awww, shucks...thanks. :3 <3

O rly ian
12-19-2016, 07:06 PM
Nice! Finally an RP GUILD! Where do i sign up?

"To hell with PVP. RP!" - Me

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 08:57 PM
Nice! Finally an RP GUILD! Where do i sign up?

"To hell with PVP. RP!" - Me

Wow, your very first forum post and you didn't even read before responding to the thread. GG.

osiriz
12-20-2016, 09:46 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/aLU0jzGwypUbu/giphy.gif

Same here. When everyone stops carebearing around and circle jerking each other under the Nuia then the real fun shall begin >:D

RavenVengeanceServer
12-20-2016, 09:54 AM
Got my first Crows kill (One of the guilds we kill on sight, uprooters). Noob gainz.

http://i.imgur.com/4mKddLq.jpg

Chiyo
12-20-2016, 03:43 PM
hey guys

yungbabushka
12-20-2016, 05:22 PM
hey guys

hey

Phillywob
12-20-2016, 05:39 PM
Got my first Crows kill (One of the guilds we kill on sight, uprooters). Noob gainz.

http://i.imgur.com/4mKddLq.jpg

Good job! Crows are a griefer guild so they deserved it.

itsjamal
12-20-2016, 05:39 PM
http://imgur.com/a/nCpdb

http://imgur.com/a/aBe74

Showing us how to get camped 1v2, keep it up boys.

Nyemi
12-20-2016, 05:41 PM
https://gyazo.com/aa9f168396c7f03af3273f73df7feef9

Eloriya
12-20-2016, 05:43 PM
Mmm. After reading this amazing forum post about this great zerg with all of their great players and accomplishments I was just shaking in my boots. But then I finally ran into the HARBINGERS OF FREEDOM. I now know that all of my worries were for nothing. Teamwork? I don't even think they know what that means.

https://gyazo.com/aa9f168396c7f03af3273f73df7feef9
https://gyazo.com/62657053cd4bf7a02ee7fdbad623c17a
https://gyazo.com/72bbff7bdd34c6374d42b934aeb76afa

These 3 links show just how great this wonderful guild works together.

yungbabushka
12-20-2016, 06:02 PM
How many LC memberrs does it take to link a jpg properly

more than 3 it seems

also hilarious that you whine about how all of our wins are anecdotal and random ganks and then you post pictures of random anecdotal ganks to talk about how bad we are lol

even your ♥♥♥♥posting lacks coordination

itsjamal
12-20-2016, 06:05 PM
How many LC memberrs does it take to link a jpg properly

more than 3 it seems

right click the square and hit open image in new tab

yungbabushka
12-20-2016, 06:08 PM
right click the square and hit open image in new tab

Or you could learn to link something properly

Kaemik
12-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Congrats. Given that Phillywob solo sent Cross to prison last night, and we stomped two of you + some assorted Haranyans on our island this morning, we're still ahead for today.

Nice to know you view us as a legitimate enough of a threat you called in your 6 of your top members for two of our regular guys and then brag about it though. ;)

yungbabushka
12-20-2016, 06:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IXC7uOK.jpg

was that so hard lmfao

embarrassing, you can gank someone 6 levels below you and still lose half your hp despite getting the jump on them and them being half hp to begin with but you can't paste a link and type a three letter code with brackets around it, why is every LC member i encounter so excessively pathetic

masx
12-21-2016, 12:26 AM
We got a whole guild dedicated to trash talking us ...I think that's pretty cool

Kaemik
12-21-2016, 12:35 AM
I'd like to point out that we have never posted in your thread. You are the ones who post in ours. ;)

Cr0ss
12-21-2016, 01:23 AM
The funny thing about all your ♥♥♥♥ talking about killing me is you never post any videos or pics.Reason why is because I'll kill y'all 5+ times and then you will need to get more people and finally kill me . 2nd when you said you beat me in a duel why didn't you just kill me ? Maybe because I was camping you mining and even when more of you came you couldn't kill me so you had to duel me xD also nice guild you got going there! I see you have more then 7 members. Gratz!

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 01:53 AM
The funny thing about all your ♥♥♥♥ talking about killing me is you never post any videos or pics.Reason why is because I'll kill y'all 5+ times and then you will need to get more people and finally kill me . 2nd when you said you beat me in a duel why didn't you just kill me ? Maybe because I was camping you mining and even when more of you came you couldn't kill me so you had to duel me xD also nice guild you got going there! I see you have more then 7 members. Gratz!

lol okay duel me then

when and where

hilarious, one of you says your members are never in cinderstone, the other one admits he was in cinderstone but makes ♥♥♥♥ up about what happened

lol no coordination whatsoever get your stories straight ahahahahahahagahahah

laughing at you not with you

Phillywob
12-21-2016, 02:01 AM
...so basically what you're saying is that we need to post pics or it didn't happen, right?

...I'll kill y'all 5+ times and then you will need to get more people and finally kill me .

Practice what you preach: pics or it didn't happen, Cross (PS: it didn't). Don't be butthurt because I put you in jail for a whole 45 minutes last night. You could have made yourself feel better during that time by making some food and having a good rage jerk. Don't hate because I 1 v 1'ed you and won, even though I was lower level.

Kaemik
12-21-2016, 05:21 AM

Honestly dude, you are a damn joke. You are bad, and you should feel bad.

1st Encounter With Cross

Cross kills a level 32 Harbingers of Freedom mining alt and tries to camp it on the Nui. A couple Harbingers show up and beat the crap out of him. Cross starts just hiding on the Nui. Yungbabushka requests a duel and then wins the duel. Not just wins, but utterly destroys. I don't think he even went below 3/4 health. He was level 36. Cross was 50. The mining alt then goes back to mining the same exact spot.

2nd Encounter With Cross

Phillywob finds Cross mining the mining spot where he was originally encounted. She kills him. He is sent to prison for 45 minutes. Phillywob then mines the mining spot.

Where is the part where you are anything other than a terribad scrub who keeps losing your mining spot to us?

Kaemik
12-21-2016, 05:34 AM
We've been working hard to get our economic infrastructure built up so we can burn labor quickly and efficiently for better gear through a more sustainable method than what many of our enemies are currently using (http://seebeyondnumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/visa-card.png). Tonight was a major step forward as we got 7 of our members into farm carts.

http://i.imgur.com/JwTAAkt.jpg

The gold is flowing in the Harbingers right now.

Raelyr
12-21-2016, 07:29 AM
Hello, I'm a member of the Harbingers of Freedom guild. I'm pretty new to the game, I played for a couple weeks on legacy before fresh start came out. I really liked the concept of the guild outlined in the original post here, so I reached out to them and joined. Turns out I'm pretty terrible at PvP, but the guild has been really supportive with teaching and including me anyway. I don't think I'll ever be fantastic at it due to my computer being pretty crap, but I've found ways to contribute to the premise of the guild despite that (I do a lot of the logistical stuff, crunching numbers, and making lists/plans of action to meet goals).

My experience in the guild thus far has been pretty much exactly what's promised in the original post here - we see people in trouble or asking for help, and we group up and go help them. Just last night, some 50+ reds were camping 30s in Hellswamp and we went and wiped them, now several of those lower levels are interested in joining the guild as well which I think is pretty fantastic. Even though I'm not great at PvP, I've been included in numerous similar encounters already.

I think some of the things in this thread (admittedly, on both sides) could probably have gone without saying - though I understand as well that people who tend to enjoy PvP tend to be hyper competitive and easily baited (again, on both sides) because that comes with the mentality that makes them strive to constantly improve and compete against others. That's okay. But, personally, and of course it's ultimately up to Kaemik, I'd like to see this thread used more to promote what's going on with where the original post was going than the back and forth between flared tempers on all sides.

So I'd like to politely ask the LC members and whomever else to keep to your own guild's thread, please. This one is primarily about our guild's goals and premise. I'm certain there's plenty of other ones about who beat who and who won what.

Sabriele
12-21-2016, 08:29 AM
Rae hitting the spot with that post. LC, go back to your thread (and island), please and thankyou. Harbingers, stahp derailing your own thread, you're better than that and you know it.

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 08:31 AM
Honestly all this drama is just ment to fuel their ego. Once it becomes sufficiently inflated HoF will start bullying their own faction "for the greater good" because they want to be a glorified police force. Then they will pick a fight they can't win causing incredible problems in the west and ultimately being disbanded by a guild tired of dealing with their arrogance. Anyone with experience with this game can tell you that this scenario has happened dozens of times. Deku Knights vs IronFist, for any Naima veterans, is a good example.

Of course I'll still be silently rooting for them for entertainment value. Since HoF just announced their support of swiping, I'm hoping that someday they will donate packs to us on Freedich.

PS. Try to limit people quoting one post to a single person otherwise yall look ♥♥♥♥ing thirsty as hell for attention.

Sabriele
12-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Fox. Dont you have places to be? I heard theres quite a few trees on growlgate. go chop!

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 02:46 PM
Honestly all this drama is just ment to fuel their ego. Once it becomes sufficiently inflated HoF will start bullying their own faction "for the greater good" because they want to be a glorified police force. Then they will pick a fight they can't win causing incredible problems in the west and ultimately being disbanded by a guild tired of dealing with their arrogance. Anyone with experience with this game can tell you that this scenario has happened dozens of times. Deku Knights vs IronFist, for any Naima veterans, is a good example.

Of course I'll still be silently rooting for them for entertainment value. Since HoF just announced their support of swiping, I'm hoping that someday they will donate packs to us on Freedich.

PS. Try to limit people quoting one post to a single person otherwise yall look ♥♥♥♥ing thirsty as hell for attention.

"ofc i'll be silently rooting for them"

"they are just doing this for attention"

*continues to speak*

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QoWMmA8ecQg/Us6IL_z2ZNI/AAAAAAAAP2Y/FEYtalJxqqo/s1600/come-after-six.gif

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 02:56 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244230479618899968/261112028372926464/Desktop_12.21.2016_-_04.45.28.13.png

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 03:14 PM
"ofc i'll be silently rooting for them"

"they are just doing this for attention"

*continues to speak*

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QoWMmA8ecQg/Us6IL_z2ZNI/AAAAAAAAP2Y/FEYtalJxqqo/s1600/come-after-six.gif

Again reading has never been your strong point because a majority of responses from you are you acting completely mistified about what I say. Infact if you would just swap those two sentences you made yourself it's pretty obvious why I said that(because you didn't read it). If you happen to make it past the baby stages of the server it will be an absolute joy watching you face the reality of the situation, I'm only hoping that LC are the ones to show you it before you get put in your place by some other guild. But here's hoping that you guys don't piss off a majority of the west with your totalitarian attitude before you're even ready to handle it.

I think that's enough for now, this conversation is getting stale if it's just me talking and yung responding with "WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ ARE WORDS?"

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 03:24 PM
Again reading has never been your strong point because a majority of responses from you are you acting completely mistified about what I say. Infact if you would just swap those two sentences you made yourself it's pretty obvious why I said that(because you didn't read it). If you happen to make it past the baby stages of the server it will be an absolute joy watching you face the reality of the situation, I'm only hoping that LC are the ones to show you it before you get put in your place by some other guild. But here's hoping that you guys don't piss off a majority of the west with your totalitarian attitude before you're even ready to handle it.

I think that's enough for now, this conversation is getting stale if it's just me talking and yung responding with "WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ ARE WORDS?"

how can you talk about someone's reading comprehension and then simultaneously misspell the word "mystify" and use it in an improper context you literal baboon

that's what's mystifying about this entire scenario lmao, you're right, i am mystified as of now by the sheer extent of your dialogue

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 03:35 PM
Well one I'm on my phone and two, at this point I feel really bad for you because you seem like the kind of person who actually cuts themself in real life when you lose at video games or someone says something mean.

For real, you're so heated over this it's unreal lol

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 03:48 PM
Well one I'm on my phone and two, at this point I feel really bad for you because you seem like the kind of person who actually cuts themself in real life when you lose at video games or someone says something mean.

For real, you're so heated over this it's unreal lol

"h-ha i'm on my phone it autocorrects m-my words to be spelled improperly

y-you cut yourself inrl y-y-you emo

you're m-m-mad i promise i can spell!"

omg how embarrassing, or as you would put it, embaressing

not only did you spell mystify wrong, but you're making asinine excuses for why it was spelled wrong, double whammy, backpedaling to the utmost of degrees, clearly raging as you childishly descend into personal attacks that look like they were derived from the myspace page of a 14 year old how shameful

can't take the heat so you get personal because you have no idea how to handle trashtalking effectively or healthily, but i'm the one who is mad, girl

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 04:38 PM
I love it, you are amazing dude. No way around it, you are the maddest of the mad. You definately give something to look foward too. And before you bring up the fact that I didn't respond to anything in your post, just letting you know I'm returning the favor.

Try not to let your blood pressure kill you before the blood loss does.

yungbabushka
12-21-2016, 04:54 PM
I love it, you are amazing dude. No way around it, you are the maddest of the mad. You definately give something to look foward too. And before you bring up the fact that I didn't respond to anything in your post, just letting you know I'm returning the favor.

Try not to let your blood pressure kill you before the blood loss does.

definitely*, forward*

typing so quickly misspelling words left and right with sweaty, grubby hands, tears dribbling to grace the screen of your nokia phone, obscuring your inane , hateful ramblings, mystifying them

Phillywob
12-21-2016, 06:29 PM
Omg. It's gotten to the point where I wake every morning and look forward to reading this thread. *raise my mug of coffee* Cheers!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. M87ca5d020143f6e137bab4018b337340o2%26pid%3D15.1&f=1

osiriz
12-22-2016, 09:04 PM
Joined this guild recently just for laughs and giggles, but instead i found a tight knit family that thrives off of one another's success, and generally cares for each others well being and personal growth. I look forward to seeing the future progression for Harbingers Of Freedom, and to become an asset as well as a cornerstone in the coming months.

FyreWall
12-23-2016, 03:27 AM
I just want to know why laughing coffin is spending so much time replying to a forum thread that has nothing to do with them instead of farming and leveling? I guess when you're just going to swipe you don't really have to grind.

In other news I recently joined this guild on my Healer class which I knew not how to play, now I'm a pretty good healer who has saved his team a few times against overwhelming numbers! HoF are the foundation of what archeage should be, they help players and make them into badasses and turn them against the trolls and purplers and create guards for faction! When I first joined I had no direction, but because of them i made it to lvl 35 in only an hour or two, even though before hand I had no idea what I was doing!

Long Live the Harbingers of Freedom, May they watch over Nuia and destroy the swiping pirates and trolls!

EXGrieve
12-23-2016, 10:02 AM
I just want to know why laughing coffin is spending so much time replying to a forum thread that has nothing to do with them instead of farming and leveling? I guess when you're just going to swipe you don't really have to grind.

We had the first 55 server, the 3rd 55 server, and the 4th 55 server. One of the highest average gearscores and honestly, we're hardly even trying at the moment. For the most part we're meme'ing it up on our island and rolling 8balls in discord. We've got plenty of time on our hands.

osiriz
12-23-2016, 01:11 PM
We had the first 55 server, the 3rd 55 server, and the 4th 55 server. One of the highest average gearscores and honestly, we're hardly even trying at the moment. For the most part we're meme'ing it up on our island and rolling 8balls in discord. We've got plenty of time on our hands.

"Hardly Even Trying"
"Continues To Comment On Thread"
#♥♥♥♥Logic

osiriz
12-23-2016, 01:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPm7iqVdaZ8

Climbing the dank ranks, one win at a time.

https://gyazo.com/07d9573ef3e99f4b57289afddebfc7e5

yungbabushka
12-23-2016, 07:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ChRbceQ.jpg

Planting barley, get ganked by this nub, kill him easily despite being afk for the first few seconds of his gank, screenshot, kick his body, finish planting my barley, 8 LC members show up and gank me as i'm finishing my barley and give me a free ride back to the west continent. How many hereafter stones did you use?

Kaemik
12-23-2016, 08:41 PM
Nice. You spanked him pretty good too, I see over half of your health left there. Maybe they'll kick him for getting spanked too bad like they did with Cross.

yungbabushka
12-23-2016, 10:15 PM
Nice. You spanked him pretty good too, I see over half of your health left there. Maybe they'll kick him for getting spanked too bad like they did with Cross.

Half my HP and I had my heal off cooldown and mettle stacks so I technically had almost full hp lmao

Narzy
12-26-2016, 09:39 PM
To be fair Cross lost a duel of Honor knowing the consequences of losing. Was a good meme.

Fennecfox
12-26-2016, 10:46 PM

We went to Cross' house and deleted his character.

Phantom Ghost
12-27-2016, 04:19 AM

In other news I recently joined this guild on my Healer class which I knew not how to play, now I'm a pretty good healer who has saved his team a few times against overwhelming numbers! HoF are the foundation of what archeage should be, they help players and make them into badasses and turn them against the trolls and purplers and create guards for faction! When I first joined I had no direction, but because of them i made it to lvl 35 in only an hour or two, even though before hand I had no idea what I was doing!

Long Live the Harbingers of Freedom, May they watch over Nuia and destroy the swiping pirates and trolls!

This thread went a whole one minute before the OP brought LC into it.

masx
12-27-2016, 02:25 PM
This thread went a whole one minute before the OP brought LC into it.

factz

Kaemik
12-28-2016, 05:29 AM
Was running a 15 man raid of just harbingers last night and went out on a run of pro-faction guilds to Freedich that had over 50 members in it today. We're transitioning from active recruitment to accepting applications since we are now about to the size we want to be. Maintaining our size an strengthening our members is now our highest priority while growth is on the back burner.

We've also promoted our first officer. Raelyr has been instrumental in getting our economic infrastructure in place and has also earned a lot of respect inside and outside the guild. They are now is our officer of commerce.

Things are going pretty well for us at the moment.

Raelyr
12-28-2016, 09:45 AM
Hey everyone! I'd really like to take a moment to thank the west faction at large for all your support - not only of the harbingers, but of everyone else in Nuia. Whatever may or may not be happening, and regardless of tempers or dispositions, at the end of the day you guys are the ones we're going out to fight for and protect, and over the last couple days I've really noticed an increase in support and shout outs from people who recognize our efforts and intent. I, for one, really appreciate it!

I'd also like to take a moment to recognize others who are out there fighting the good fight: Cro, constantly leading faction events; Jazzel, who provides a lot of reports and scouting information that helps not only us get where we need to be; and Drifter, who offers regular support and is always willing to question, which keeps us all in line and focused on our primary goals.

Sabriele
12-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Congratulations on the Promotion Raelyr! You deserve it!

yungbabushka
01-01-2017, 08:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/f2QSBKV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XuEjKY8.jpg

Thanks for the stone pack, LC

FluffyFaceWoW
01-01-2017, 09:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/f2QSBKV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XuEjKY8.jpg

Thanks for the stone pack, LC

You're welcome. It's worth more than your whole guild will make in a week lmao

yungbabushka
01-02-2017, 01:48 AM

lmao the sheer ignorance

Phillywob
01-02-2017, 07:46 AM

That's the best you got? Lmao.

Fennecfox
01-02-2017, 08:53 AM

I too, will quote this and post a one-liner.

Git gud

Sabriele
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
I too, will quote this and post a one-liner.

Git gud

Thats 2 lines.

knxwledge
01-02-2017, 08:03 PM
You guys talk a lot of ♥♥♥♥ for literally no good reason. How about we set up a Dom time. If you arnt to much of a ♥♥♥♥♥ to accept it.

masx
01-03-2017, 04:11 AM
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/chronos1112/20161226034955_1.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/user/chronos1112/media/20161226034955_1.jpg.html)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/chronos1112/20161225013603_1.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/user/chronos1112/media/20161225013603_1.jpg.html)

Principe
01-03-2017, 05:05 AM
It's Sen from Vengeance.

Harbingers of Freedom is basically a family, a really good family that looks out for one another and improve all together. Some guilds may be trying to bring our reputations down, but with good work someday, we'll be well known and the current "meme" and what not that is trying to discredit us will fade away.

Look out for us someday Vengeance :cool:

yungbabushka
01-03-2017, 09:05 AM
```
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/chronos1112/20161226034955_1.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/user/chronos1112/media/20161226034955_1.jpg.html)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/chronos1112/20161225013603_1.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/user/chronos1112/media/20161225013603_1.jpg.html)

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/chronos1112/magazinecopy.jpg

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 09:11 AM

Wow, you beat a level 33 as a level 53...gg. You expect us to be impressed?

yungbabushka
01-03-2017, 09:18 AM
hmm

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 09:36 AM

According to the chat log, you died first. Not only that but, according to your experience bar, you also died to a mob. Guess it wasn't your time yet after all.

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 09:41 AM
Well yeah because your guy wasn't the only one there otherwise no one from LC would have died.

Also I really like how Dirtysteve is about to be ♥♥♥♥ing slam dunked in the background. Good screenshot

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 09:48 AM
Well yeah because your guy wasn't the only one there otherwise no one from LC would have died.

I realize you won't, but I dare you to 1v1 Osiriz. :)

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Yeah sure no problem, if I were actually able to kill him as a cleric then that just makes you look even worse than before but if I lose then it's no big deal because... I'm a healer lol

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Yeah sure no problem, if I were actually able to kill him as a cleric then that just makes you look even worse than before but if I lose then it's no big deal because... I'm a healer lol

No 1v1 build?

Also, you're still forgetting that your good friend masx is excited because he killed a 33 as a 53...

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 09:58 AM
I could make one, but as of right now no, I'm strictly support. If you'd like then send me some gold to swap up my class and redo my skills cause I ain't paying anything for such a pointless fight.

Also, you're still forgetting that your good friend masx is excited because he killed a 33 as a 53...

We just like seeing screenshots of your guild lying dead on the ground.

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 10:02 AM
I could make one, but as of right now no, I'm strictly support. If you'd like then send me some gold to swap up my class and redo my skills cause I ain't paying anything for such a pointless fight.

Sounds like someone is chicken ♥♥♥♥.

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 10:04 AM
You're not worth the money to swap out my whole build for, however I'll accept the duel if you compensate me for wasting my time. Either way, those are my conditions and it's your choice to accept them or not but don't say I avoided anything.

Phillywob
01-03-2017, 10:09 AM
...I'll accept the duel if you compensate me for wasting my time.

Scam.

masx
01-03-2017, 01:58 PM
I realize you won't, but I dare you to 1v1 Osiriz. :)
I ask him to duel but he didn't wanna leave the nui.....and yes I killed a lvl33 but according to you guys ur lvl 30s kill our 50s remember

osiriz
01-13-2017, 12:39 PM
I ask him to duel but he didn't wanna leave the nui.....and yes I killed a lvl33 but according to you guys ur lvl 30s kill our 50s remember

When LC Asks to 1v1 LEL

https://gyazo.com/61c610f0e40d4b75fb2a8fe7284f3eaa

masx
01-13-2017, 09:10 PM
When LC Asks to 1v1 LEL

https://gyazo.com/61c610f0e40d4b75fb2a8fe7284f3eaa

I ask you to 1v1 with no one around

knxwledge
01-13-2017, 11:13 PM
Please take the "good pvpers" out of the title. This aint that

masx
01-15-2017, 04:38 AM
No 1v1 build?

I though ur lvl 30's could kill our lvl 50's ??

Jartor
01-15-2017, 07:35 PM
Came here for memes, did not disappoint. MFW HoF thinks they are stronger than LC.

Kaemik
01-15-2017, 09:25 PM
An ode to Finding Nemo. We only knew you for such a short while. So sorry you lost your castle and half your guild. Couldn't happen to a nicer group of green pirates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tDvx6556HA

Grax
01-16-2017, 02:03 AM
Came here for memes, did not disappoint. MFW HoF thinks they are stronger than LC.

Lmfao, they talk so much ♥♥♥♥ but the funny thing is they cant pvp for ♥♥♥♥

Kaemik
01-16-2017, 03:14 AM
Lmfao, they talk so much ♥♥♥♥ but the funny thing is they cant pvp for ♥♥♥♥

The same could be said about you Graxion. You hold a lot of stock in 1v1s but you aren't even that great at them. You killed a few of us when we were sparring but plenty of us could kill you too.

Not that 1v1s are even that important but if you're going to make them your focus you should at least be above average, while you are quite solidly average.

Grax
01-16-2017, 08:39 AM
The same could be said about you Graxion. You hold a lot of stock in 1v1s but you aren't even that great at them. You killed a few of us when we were sparring but plenty of us could kill you too.

Not that 1v1s are even that important but if you're going to make them your focus you should at least be above average, while you are quite solidly average.

I'm sorry how many faction hostile kills do you have if I remember correctly none of your guildies have above 70 thats pretty sad. I am better then your whole guild combined, I go out to kill reds with Osiriz and more times then not we 2v3-2v4 I have better pvp experience,if you wanna see how bad i am at pvp why dont you meet me in DS?

Raelyr
01-16-2017, 11:09 AM
Hello, I'm the HoF token carebear. I enjoy fishing, farming, trade packs and shearing sheep. I currently have over 70 hostile faction kills. Thanks!

Jartor
01-16-2017, 11:11 AM
Hello, I'm the HoF token carebear. I enjoy fishing, farming, trade packs and shearing sheep. I currently have over 70 hostile faction kills. Thanks!

I have nearly 600 hostile Faction kills and I play as a pocket healer

I also play this game with no arms (I have no arms, ask Osiriz)

Raelyr
01-16-2017, 11:52 AM
Oh look. Jartor thinks this thread is about him. Cute.

Jartor
01-16-2017, 11:54 AM
Oh look. Jartor thinks this thread is about him. Cute.

This entire server forum is about me

ReyRey
01-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Jartor for president!!!

Grax
01-16-2017, 12:38 PM
^

masx
01-16-2017, 12:49 PM
these guys guild lvl 3 yet????

Grax
01-16-2017, 12:52 PM
these guys guild lvl 3 yet????

Nah they scared to get dommed

Kaemik
01-16-2017, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry how many faction hostile kills do you have if I remember correctly none of your guildies have above 70 thats pretty sad. I am better then your whole guild combined, I go out to kill reds with Osiriz and more times then not we 2v3-2v4 I have better pvp experience,if you wanna see how bad i am at pvp why dont you meet me in DS?

Given you were a literally useless member who almost never used TeamSpeak, I'm not sure what kind of experience you're comparing against. If you want to be involved in a guild try using their primary mode of communication.

Jartor
01-16-2017, 03:50 PM
Given you were a literally useless member who almost never used TeamSpeak, I'm not sure what kind of experience you're comparing against. If you want to be involved in a guild try using their primary mode of communication.

CRITICAL DAMAGE R O A S T E D

Grax, HOW WILL YOU RESPOND?

Grax
01-16-2017, 04:01 PM

I stopped using teamspeak cuz I was planning on leaving your ♥♥♥♥ guild, you guys never pvped never did anything but run trade packs. I didnt have a big role in an irrelevant guild lmfao I could care less.

knxwledge
01-16-2017, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UWR124s.png

yawn

Raelyr
01-16-2017, 05:04 PM
On a more serious note - being a harbinger isn't really about winning all the time or even being good at pvp. Trust me, I'm pretty bad. It's about doing the right thing to the best of your ability. And that won't always be perfect (or even often, really). But the trick is to pick up and keep trying as best you can regardless of losses, trolls, or victories.

Not everyone can or will appreciate the real premise of this guild - and that's fine! There are lots of other guilds to choose from. But if anyone has a legitimate issue with the harbingers that isn't 'you suck lol' or 'no you', I'd be happy to speak with you about what we do, and what we -try- to do.

Grax
01-16-2017, 06:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UWR124s.png

yawn

Good ♥♥♥♥ my ninja

masx
01-16-2017, 07:38 PM
"On a more serious note - being a harbinger isn't really about winning all the time or even being good at pvp"

innocentu creditcardu
01-16-2017, 11:15 PM
Not everyone can or will appreciate the real premise of this guild - and that's fine! There are lots of other guilds to choose from.

But you purple and KOS every single relevant guild on the server. Name one guild that actually gets content done and is successful that you are okay with other people joining?

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 02:14 AM
But you purple and KOS every single relevant guild on the server. Name one guild that actually gets content done and is successful that you are okay with other people joining?

Not our fault if all the major guilds decide not to control their members or to openly abuse the faction. We don't base our KOS on who does what content. I really doubt members of the smaller guilds and guildless greens getting purpled on for profit really care if you own a castle or run Luscas so neither do we.

Anyway. We are in the process of compiling and posting evidence so our full KOS list and the reasons they have been KOSed along with any relevant evidence will be available within the next few days. Should be a fair answer to your question.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 04:03 AM
Not our fault if all the major guilds decide not to control their members or to openly abuse the faction. We don't base our KOS on who does what content. I really doubt members of the smaller guilds and guildless greens getting purpled on for profit really care if you own a castle or run Luscas so neither do we.

Anyway. We are in the process of compiling and posting evidence so our full KOS list and the reasons they have been KOSed along with any relevant evidence will be available within the next few days. Should be a fair answer to your question.

you completely missed the point,

i will clarify.

Raelyr said:

Not everyone can or will appreciate the real premise of this guild - and that's fine! There are lots of other guilds to choose from.

they said that it's fine if we don't appreciate the premise of this guild and that it's no big deal because there are a bunch of guilds to choose from, a completely flawed concept because you KOS almost every single possible guild that is worth choosing, so in order to avoid being KOSed (not that anyone would care, your guild has no actual foothold or capability to actually push any sense of true consequence or justice), I would have to join a guild that has absolutely no relevance or ability to make any conceivable progress in this game or rise to any level of formidable advantage, whatsoever

The ultimate irony being that all of these guilds you are KOSing, despite the fact that they gank low level players, actually bring more viable positives to the faction than your guild does. They bolster the economy further and provide more resources for the faction, they are more formidable a force against laughing coffin and the east, they are more effective at rallying together and putting aside petty differences when it counts, rendering your guild to ultimately be anti faction through things such as publicizing and sharing information with Laughing Coffin on faction chat in regards to the whereabouts of trading vessels of the guilds that actively fight Laughing Coffin and the east, something your guild is incapable of doing in any meaningful way. It's no secret that your guild is willing to give information to pirates if it hurts guilds you don't like. But you're an anti griefer guild. Do you have an idea the amount of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ LC actually causes? I know your entire guild is landbound but do you have any idea how powerful they actually are? They destroy every other pirate guild and completely monopolize the entire pirate faction singlehandedly. The average laughing coffin member makes 500+ gold a day on pirating alone (with fishing, even more gold) with minimal effort. They outgear everyone. They have a system where they have bounties on the heads of pirates that are outside of their guild. Every screenshot a LC gives to their guild of them killing another pirate, they get 10 gold.

Your guild is ironically anti-faction, and would inevitably be a huge blunder to the faction at large if it were not through the sheer ineptitude of your forces, rendering you little more than trivial bandits. If your guild was actually capable of having significant foothold, you would tear the west apart, leaving it to the pirates and the east, so that they might, like vultures, pick it apart. The entire concept of your guild is entirely obsolete. You are irrelevant. You are not looking at the big picture, rather focusing entirely on trivialities and micro aggressions. This is why every major guild won't work with you. This is what makes you a laughing stock. The reason why people talk so much ♥♥♥♥ about you isn't because of the effect you have on other guilds, rather through consistent self righteous faction chat arguments that you flat out refuse to back up with any actual display of skill or capability ontop of the obvious inability to perceive how ironic your stance is.

You are the ones who are abusing the faction, but you lack the ability to make any of that abuse meaningful in any conceivable way.

masx
01-17-2017, 04:19 AM
you completely missed the point,

i will clarify.

Raelyr said:

they said that it's fine if we don't appreciate the premise of this guild and that it's no big deal because there are a bunch of guilds to choose from, a completely flawed concept because you KOS almost every single possible guild that is worth choosing, so in order to avoid being KOSed (not that anyone would care, your guild has no actual foothold or capability to actually push any sense of true consequence or justice), I would have to join a guild that has absolutely no relevance or ability to make any conceivable progress in this game or rise to any level of formidable advantage, whatsoever

The ultimate irony being that all of these guilds you are KOSing, despite the fact that they gank low level players, actually bring more viable positives to the faction than your guild does. They bolster the economy further and provide more resources for the faction, they are more formidable a force against laughing coffin and the east, they are more effective at rallying together and putting aside petty differences when it counts, rendering your guild to ultimately be anti faction through things such as publicizing and sharing information with Laughing Coffin on faction chat in regards to the whereabouts of trading vessels of the guilds that actively fight Laughing Coffin and the east, something your guild is incapable of doing in any meaningful way. It's no secret that your guild is willing to give information to pirates if it hurts guilds you don't like. But you're an anti griefer guild. Do you have an idea the amount of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ LC actually causes? I know your entire guild is landbound but do you have any idea how powerful they actually are? They destroy every other pirate guild and completely monopolize the entire pirate faction singlehandedly. The average laughing coffin member makes 500+ gold a day on pirating alone (with fishing, even more gold) with minimal effort. They outgear everyone.

Your guild is ironically anti-faction, and would inevitably be a huge blunder to the faction at large if it were not through the sheer ineptitude of your forces, rendering you little more than trivial bandits. If your guild was actually capable of having significant foothold, you would tear the west apart, leaving it to the pirates and the east, so that they might, like vultures, pick it apart. The entire concept of your guild is entirely obsolete. You are irrelevant. You are not looking at the big picture, rather focusing entirely on trivialities and micro aggressions. This is why every major guild won't work with you. This is what makes you a laughing stock. The reason why people talk so much ♥♥♥♥ about you isn't because of the effect you have on other guilds, rather through consistent self righteous faction chat arguments that you flat out refuse to back up with any actual display of skill or capability.

You are the ones who are abusing the faction, but you lack the ability to make any of that abuse meaningful in any conceivable way.

I like this guy

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 04:22 AM
I like this guy

It's like they have no idea what is happening on this server politically in any conceivable way. Don't they have liasons in other guilds? Don't they communicate? Do they have any inclination whatsoever towards gathering information and actually understanding what is going outside of the safezones they run trade packs in?

Raelyr
01-17-2017, 07:37 AM
Hey, thanks for bringing up points and taking the time to present them reasonably! Kaemik would have to address some of the bigger ones for you, but there are a couple I can respond to.

Regarding us KoS on all the major guilds, that's a bit too general. The only big guild on the list is TWO. We have a lot of issues with WPG and they're constantly on again, off again, only in certain places, now in different places, now just these people... So you might as well throw them in there too. Still, that's certainly not 'every major guild'.

In regards to the wisdom of KoSing large guilds that can rally people, the points you raised are fair, but stilted. You're very possibly right that on a larger scale, it may temporarily cause harm to the faction overall. But that's a somewhat short-sighted place to stop the discourse at. If a guild that exhibits the behaviors we KoS over does become the focal point of the faction without changing their behavior, how long do you think other guilds would put up with bring purpled on, stolen from, and so on? Most of them would very likely change factions, go pirate, roll east, stop playing, or stop trying to participate. Look at some of the legacy servers where this exact thing has happened. Ultimately, that would do far more damage to the faction - and server.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 07:49 AM
Kaemik would have to address some of the bigger ones for you

I'm pretty sure this Kaemik person is incapable of addressing any of these points coherently, but I will digress.

Regarding us KoS on all the major guilds, that's a bit too general. The only big guild on the list is TWO. We have a lot of issues with WPG and they're constantly on again, off again, only in certain places, now in different places, now just these people... So you might as well throw them in there too. Still, that's certainly not 'every major guild'.

Warrior poets, the white order, finding nemo, trucidation, phantom, crows (according to your forums, the only reason you are KOSing Crows is because they uprooted some illegal trees), perhaps Very Danger (from what I hear you avoided the subject of VD completely, even though they were killing literally everyone, I've spoken to past members of that guild and they all seem to believe that you were afraid of them, and avoided KOSing them even though they were killing every green they happened upon and allying with TTFK, which means you only kill green guilds that casually PK and not guilds like VD who overtly betray the faction), the list goes on.

In regards to the wisdom of KoSing large guilds that can rally people, the points you raised are fair, but stilted. You're very possibly right that on a larger scale, it may temporarily cause harm to the faction overall. But that's a somewhat short-sighted place to stop the discourse at. If a guild that exhibits the behaviors we KoS over does become the focal point of the faction without changing their behavior, how long do you think other guilds would put up with bring purpled on, stolen from, and so on? Most of them would very likely change factions, go pirate, roll east, stop playing, or stop trying to participate. Look at some of the legacy servers where this exact thing has happened. Ultimately, that would do far more damage to the faction - and server.

Anecdotal at best, theoretical, completely arbitrary, no evidence to support that. This game has always had casual player killing within the faction. Your guild doesn't have the power, let alone the credibility to replace the assets of the guilds you intend to thwart,. You're focusing on putting bandaids upon scrapes despite the fact that a person with an axe is breaking down your door (laughing coffin, TTFK, algae squad, etc). Everything you focus on is completely trivial and anecdotal, arbitrary moral highgrounds that have no relevance in the reality or the culture of the game. Very few players actually have problems with being randomly PKed, and the players that do, upon going east, will suffer the same treatment, because that is the culture of the game, and then they will leave the game entirely, and even if they didn't, players who actually switch factions because they get PKed too much are useless at best and no asset to the faction as a whole. There are very few sheep in this game, only wolves. That's why you have no real allies. You are literally not protecting or helping ANYONE by doing what you do. There is no one to protect. You are protecting against the bullies in a game that is 99% bullies, killing only those that are guilty by association, low level players that happen to be in KOS guilds, and fleeing from fights against the people that are actually doing the bullying. It is the equivalent of attacking the lowly citizens of a nation and then running away once the real military shows up.

Why aren't you doing anything about the fact that LC is completely monopolizing the seas and growing more and more powerful each and every day? Why did you do nothing when Very Danger aligned with TTFK and mass murdered greens by the hundreds? Your guild is nothing more than a nuisance to leveling players that don't even understand the context of your ganks because it is their first or second day in game. On the third day, they become too powerful and you start hiding from them and declining duels. I was mining in cinderstone when I got randomly ganked by one of your members the very first day of me being in game. If you bothered to reach out and communicate, you'd realize that is the general consensus that we as a faction have towards your guild. You're completely unsuccessful in everything that you do, so much that you are literally helping laughing coffin, the guild that should be your #1 enemy. Stop posting the location of ships in faction chat, you idiot. The pirates can SEE those messages. When you post the location of ships in faction chat, you are GIVING gold to LC, and yet you have the nerve to talk about people getting purpled on, stolen from, etc. When you take into consideration the fact that the only effect you have on anything is what you do in faction chat, you might as well be an alt scouting guild for LC, how ridiculous... Post in ♥♥♥♥ing nation chat. It's not difficult, but it is, once again, an ironic thing because the people who utilize the information you are posting in nation chat are the people that you are outspoken in working against. You're helping the people that, if anyone, are actually going to drive people off the server, hurting guilds that casually and opportunistically PK, occasionally.

???? LOGIC

Raelyr
01-17-2017, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the response! I'm at work on my phone, so sorry in advance that I'm only going to respond to a couple of points - not that any of yours are bad or wrong.

Regarding the KoS list, I only mentioned the two because the other are not major guilds in the faction. Finding Nemo imploded and lost half their members, Trucidation is decidedly not really a part of the faction (and they've always been open about what they do!). The others are smaller or don't have a major presence. I wasn't trying to lie or mislead in my previous post, just hitting the big points.

Regarding the eventual impact of purple guilds on the faction, there are plenty of instances where what I described has happened on legacy. You're right that there's no assurance the same thing will happen on ours, but patterns are usually fairly reliable. If the same body of evidence we're drawing on doesn't lead you to the same conclusion it does us, that's okay! But I don't think anyone has ever actually changed someone's mind on the internet. All we can do is explain our own reasoning. :)

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the response! I'm at work on my phone, so sorry in advance that I'm only going to respond to a couple of points - not that any of yours are bad or wrong.

Regarding the KoS list, I only mentioned the two because the other are not major guilds in the faction. Finding Nemo imploded and lost half their members, Trucidation is decidedly not really a part of the faction (and they've always been open about what they do!). The others are smaller or don't have a major presence. I wasn't trying to lie or mislead in my previous post, just hitting the big points.

Regarding the eventual impact of purple guilds on the faction, there are plenty of instances where what I described has happened on legacy. You're right that there's no assurance the same thing will happen on ours, but patterns are usually fairly reliable. If the same body of evidence we're drawing on doesn't lead you to the same conclusion it does us, that's okay! But I don't think anyone has ever actually changed someone's mind on the internet. All we can do is explain our own reasoning. :)

Give me something that isn't anecdotal, unconcrete and arbitrary. Your reasoning is garbage. Also all you did just now was repeat yourself with no elaboration or contesting of the points I actually made, which leads me to believe you have no points to make in any capacity. Maybe you should just stop talking and let another guildmember take your place and provide explanation. And don't get pissy about how I'm "being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" because your guildleader ganked me when I was level 40 with a couple of your members on my first day and immediately started kicking my body and asking me how his ♥♥♥♥ tastes. Now that I'm 53 and geared, he hides from me along with the rest of your pathetic guild.

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 08:52 AM
keep the thread going boys. This is quality stuff.

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 09:50 AM
keep the thread going boys. This is quality stuff.

LOL I do check on this one regularly for the entertainment value as well ;)

Raelyr...we have discussed this several times now and each time you come to the forums with a separate statement. Our stance has not changed in WP. We maintain a West faction policy and the stance on purpling remains as follows.
~Logs, free for all no flags on allies
~Waters, same
~World Content, no flags outside of KOS list
~Raids, open invites, often extended even to KOS guilds.
I have seen enough of this forum post to feel inclined that the HoF logic is not one that aligns to the Nuian Faction. If you wish to discuss this further you're welcome to come to TS. Please be advised that at this point you're being seen by WP as aggressor and in continued course our relationship has again fallen in disfavor. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed at this point. Kaemic, obviously the same is extended to you should you wish to meet on TS.

Raelyr
01-17-2017, 10:33 AM
WPG keeps posting and saying that stance, yes, but then acting on quite another. That's why it's constantly on again, off again. Something happens, it gets brought up and talked about, both sides feel good about the resolution... And then the same thing happens again the next day.

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 10:48 AM
Any deviation on policy within WP is when brought to my attention, dealt with fairly. When managing members actions in a game such as this there will always be infractions. In those times where such a thing has occurred and concrete evidence provided, actions have been taken. At any rate, you know the available communication channels. If your statements towards WP as a guild and your plan to target us stand firm then by all means do so as you wish, it serves only to further ostracized HoF from the faction at large. Now on another interesting note, if I am hearing correctly, your course of response on West guilds you do not like is to feed info to pirates ... if that is indeed accurate and proof is supplied we will be having a very diffrent situation to discuss. Nothing against LC at all but those types of actions are an extreme affront to a faction friendly approach and they will be addressed accordingly ;)

Raelyr
01-17-2017, 11:00 AM
When a strongly anti-faction guild like Finding Nemo had a merchant ship and we hijack it, if we don't have enough bodies to take all the packs, we often announce free packs to others. While those announcements occasionally go to faction chat, I've never seen pirates manage to claim any of the packs (we usually hang around until they're all taken).

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 11:19 AM
When a strongly anti-faction guild like Finding Nemo had a merchant ship and we hijack it, if we don't have enough bodies to take all the packs, we often announce free packs to others. While those announcements occasionally go to faction chat, I've never seen pirates manage to claim any of the packs (we usually hang around until they're all taken).

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 11:22 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/popcorn_yes.gif

Thanks .... now I want popcorn lol

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 01:15 PM
Any deviation on policy within WP is when brought to my attention, dealt with fairly. When managing members actions in a game such as this there will always be infractions. In those times where such a thing has occurred and concrete evidence provided, actions have been taken. At any rate, you know the available communication channels. If your statements towards WP as a guild and your plan to target us stand firm then by all means do so as you wish, it serves only to further ostracized HoF from the faction at large. Now on another interesting note, if I am hearing correctly, your course of response on West guilds you do not like is to feed info to pirates ... if that is indeed accurate and proof is supplied we will be having a very diffrent situation to discuss. Nothing against LC at all but those types of actions are an extreme affront to a faction friendly approach and they will be addressed accordingly ;)

We are currently building evidence of all the anti-faction activity we have documented. From both KOS guilds and non-KOS guilds. I know WP is one guild against which we have compiled evidence. Infact it's piled up faster than any other guild in our faction tbh, but that's considering we rarely gather evidence against well known anti-faction groups like Trucidation and Skeleton Coalition. That's because we consider witness statements from credible sources to be evidence as well and most of the server has witnessed their activity. With the exception of a full on KOS before we go public with our KOS, we're going to give everyone a chance to address the evidence we have against them before we make any decision such as KOSing them. We'll also be allowing any currently KOSed guilds (again with exceptions for groups like Trucidation that everyone knows where they stand) to address the evidence against them to remove themselves from our KOS list.

I will say as you publicly brought it up though. Purpling over logs is something we consider to be anti-faction activity. At least when we are in Calmlands the primary issues we run into are in this order Tea Time for Kittens, Algae Squad, Laughing Coffin. We should be working together as a faction to deny the reds logs and get them for greens. As the Harbingers actually have been. We've stolen packs from reds even after our braziers are lit to provide to other green guilds / players. The fact the larger groups can't even work with members of their own alliance, much less smaller groups, is disheartening to us.

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 01:24 PM
The ultimate irony being that all of these guilds you are KOSing, despite the fact that they gank low level players, actually bring more viable positives to the faction than your guild does. They bolster the economy further and provide more resources for the faction, they are more formidable a force against laughing coffin and the east, they are more effective at rallying together and putting aside petty differences when it counts, rendering your guild to ultimately be anti faction through things such as publicizing and sharing information with Laughing Coffin on faction chat in regards to the whereabouts of trading vessels of the guilds that actively fight Laughing Coffin and the east, something your guild is incapable of doing in any meaningful way.

Here is where we will have to disagree. The long term viability of not just any faction, but any server or game is based on the concept of player retention. Essentially, if new players who come and decide to stay with the game longer term does not equal or exceed the number of older players who decide to leave then your game/server/faction will slowly die.

Some of this is natural of course. Vengeance's server population will go down regardless of what conditions we create within our faction but the rate at which it goes down and population at which it levels out are something we have great power to affect as a faction.

On that front, I feel more new players are going to be driven away by being constantly ganked and stolen from by members of their own faction than because their faction didn't win Luscas or has less castles. That at least, is the issue that we attempt to address. And the one that we don't really care if older members of more established groups appreciate or not, because we aren't doing it for them.

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Our stance on Waters/Logs is a firm one. What I caution you on here is avoidance of he said she said scenarios. I have met with your diplomacy officer on occasions prior and am still wiling to meet with him just keep in mind that these forum posts, faction posts and other related methodologies are an ineffective means or resolving any genuine conflict. I will also declare that any action HoF takes to add my guild, our Core allies or even those on friendly terms will be deemed an act of hostility. You have our policies clearly stated. If you have any questions you may reach me directly.

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 01:39 PM
It may be a firm stance on your part, but it is in all regards a purple for profit stance, which is something we are firmly against. I'm not sure where the he-said / she-said is coming in here. You are openly admitting your alliance (Warrior Poets, The White Order, and Nemo) will purple anyone over logs in Calmlands, and I'm saying that your alliance aren't even our primary concern out there. Red guilds are. A strong unified west in the Calmlands would repel the reds and secure the logs for our faction. That's something we are willing to work with larger guilds on if our differences could be set aside. Keeping in mind that we aren't losing any notable numbers of logs to greens. It's mainly groups even smaller than us we see suffering the most out there, and who we have to step in to help. You are the ones who have decided to ditch the faction for your own self-interests in this regard.

If we can't even work together in securing resources for our faction and denying them to the reds, what shared interests do we have in common? Where is the meaningful difference between denying greens logs, and denying them packs, and denying them fish etc?

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 02:02 PM
Then we agree to disagree. That being said, at this time we have given you freedom to set the course of action here. WP will remain firm in our approach towards the West faction.

Fennecfox
01-17-2017, 02:11 PM
The prophecy has come true

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 02:37 PM
We are currently building evidence of all the anti-faction activity we have documented.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder376/48837376.jpg

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 03:25 PM

You don't hijack ♥♥♥♥. You aren't capable of hijacking a thing. What you do (you, particularly) is publicize the whereabouts of this vessel, how many players it has, what kind of packs, they have, etc, openly, in faction chat, and the ONLY people who utilize this information are pirates. I like how you continue to give misinformation and ignore every single point I have made.

Here is where we will have to disagree.

So you agree with every other point I'm making?

The long term viability of not just any faction, but any server or game is based on the concept of player retention. Essentially, if new players who come and decide to stay with the game longer term does not equal or exceed the number of older players who decide to leave then your game/server/faction will slowly die.

Pointless paragraph. Literally means nothing and addresses zero of my points, condescending and obvious, hyper diplomatic, political, mindless irrelevancies.

Some of this is natural of course. Vengeance's server population will go down regardless of what conditions we create within our faction but the rate at which it goes down and population at which it levels out are something we have great power to affect as a faction.

also a pointless paragraph, redundantly reiterating the same point you didn't make in the first paragraph, clear display of an incapability to address my points on even a micro level.

On that front, I feel more new players are going to be driven away by being constantly ganked and stolen from by members of their own faction than because their faction didn't win Luscas or has less castles. That at least, is the issue that we attempt to address. And the one that we don't really care if older members of more established groups appreciate or not, because we aren't doing it for them.

Your guild constantly ganks and steals from new, low level members of the faction more than any other guild. Every other guild is busy doing things on the sea and fighting real enemies. Your guild is the one that is sitting in hellswamp attacking level 30s and kicking their corpses on their first day of gameplay because they are in a guild you don't like. Older members are not even remotely affected by your guild because they play in areas your guild is incapable of being in through lack of skill, gear, ships, economy, etc. You are literally your own worst enemy. Stop embarrassing yourself and send someone who is capable of formulating thoughtful arguments.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 03:27 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder376/48837376.jpg

This is the extent of their evidence

http://harbingerhideout.enjin.com/forum/m/39251331/viewthread/29420266-evidence-against-warrior-poets

They actually collect this information lmao

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 03:44 PM

Yes, HOF is currently collecting 'evidence' against your guild so that they can justify KOSing you, their leader has openly referenced your guild as "r e t a r d ed" (verbatim), the 'diplomacy' you are seeing here is them saving face. I heard that you were on their KOS list previously, their leader claiming, according to ex guild members of HoF, that you came to them with your tail between your legs and begged them to stop killing your members and that you couldn't handle dealing with HOF. I'd imagine it was something completely different that lead to the KOS ceasing.

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 04:27 PM
Sounds like you've been listening to Yungbabushka and Osiriz. Allow me to clear up what happened there. Yungbabuska was easy to make angry and prone to snap at members of our own guild. Finally he went off an a tirade about how one of our members (Tengeh) couldn't be trusted because they were an ex-VD. He was very clearly calling their character into question right in front of them and they very clearly did not appreciate it, and ultimately we lost them as a member about an hour later.

This was somewhere between the 4th or 6th incident where Babushka either caused a member to leave or made a situation we were facing with a member worse through his poor handling of a situation and constantly aggressive tone. I addressed the issue and Babushka chose to point out other members he had issues with instead of listening to me. Giving me such statements as "tone is subjective" and telling me to shut up if all I was going to talk to him about is his tone. At that point I took off the gloves I had previously been using in dealing with him and he ended up leaving the guild before the pending meeting with the other officers when I intended to kick him.

During Babushka's time in our guild there has been a meeting about Osiriz. Osiriz had left out guild for VD (after an argument with Babushka) and was planning to return after VD's collapse. One of our members (not me) brought up concerns in a meeting that they did not feel Osiriz could be trusted. Most of us there including me came to the conclusion that he would not be welcomed back at the same level of trust as when he left. Especially since I had informed him VD was a guild we were planning to KOS based on their attacks against friendly guilds. It was determined that he would be starting back at the level of a regular member and have to re-earn our trust.

Babushka was at this meeting and chose to tell Osiriz we didn't trust him and thought he was a spy, and somehow make it all seem like my fault even though another member had brought up the concern and Babushka himself had been far more vocal in his distrust of Osiriz than I had. Osiriz blindly trusted everything Babushka had said without talking to me about it, and decided to leave and KOS us.

Babushka and Osiriz are both hotheaded children, and anything coming from them (including all the unbacked statements you just made) can't really be trusted. I'd like to point out at this point that we know Osiriz had been chewed out in WP for lying to his leadership so this is not a problem exclusive to us.

We've also had considerably less internal drama since these members and the very small number of individuals foolish enough to listen to them left.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
Sounds like you've been listening to Yungbabushka and Osiriz. Allow me to clear up what happened there. Yungbabuska was easy to make angry and prone to snap at members of our own guild. Finally he went off an a tirade about how one of our members (Tengeh) couldn't be trusted because they were an ex-VD. He was very clearly calling their character into question right in front of them and they very clearly did not appreciate it, and ultimately we lost them as a member about an hour later.

This was somewhere between the 4th or 6th incident where Babushka either caused a member to leave or made a situation we were facing with a member worse through his poor handling of a situation and constantly aggressive tone. I addressed the issue and Babushka chose to point out other members he had issues with instead of listening to me. Giving me such statements as "tone is subjective" and telling me to shut up if all I was going to talk to him about is his tone. At that point I took off the gloves I had previously been using in dealing with him and he ended up leaving the guild before the pending meeting with the other officers when I intended to kick him.

During Babushka's time in our guild there has been a meeting about Osiriz. Osiriz had left out guild for VD (after an argument with Babushka) and was planning to return after VD's collapse. One of our members (not me) brought up concerns in a meeting that they did not feel Osiriz could be trusted. Most of us there including me came to the conclusion that he would not be welcomed back at the same level of trust as when he left. Especially since I had informed him VD was a guild we were planning to KOS based on their attacks against friendly guilds. It was determined that he would be starting back at the level of a regular member and have to re-earn our trust.

Babushka was at this meeting and chose to tell Osiriz we didn't trust him and thought he was a spy, and somehow make it all seem like my fault even though another member had brought up the concern and Babushka himself had been far more vocal in his distrust of Osiriz than I had. Osiriz blindly trusted everything Babushka had said without talking to me about it, and decided to leave and KOS us.

Babushka and Osiriz are both hotheaded children, and anything coming from them (including all the unbacked statements you just made) can't really be trusted. I'd like to point out at this point that we know Osiriz had been chewed out in WP for lying to his leadership so this is not a problem exclusive to us.

...Who? I don't care about your guild drama. Address my points or don't say anything. Did you really just post that? Why are you airing your dirty laundry for everyone to see instead of just addressing the points I'm making?

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 04:36 PM
...according to ex guild members of HoF...

Yes I did post that. Your claims are bogus and your sources are children who blow everything out of proportion and interpret in bizarre ways. That is my point.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 04:38 PM
...This guild is a ♥♥♥♥ing mess lmfao popcorn.gif

Grax
01-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Kaemik how you gonna put a guild that would wipe in a sec on you KOS?Are you dumb enough to think you could fight them and win? or are you gonna use your guerrilla tactics when they have 3 times the numbers you do?

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 05:46 PM

We've also had considerably less internal drama since these members and the very small number of individuals foolish enough to listen to them left.

sounds like you dont know how to control autist. come join LC and learn how today.

Andius
01-17-2017, 05:49 PM
I mean we've had quite a few people KOSed for quite a long time and have been doing fairly well for ourselves. If being in a war with larger guilds would doom us this guild would have been over on day one as literally the first thing we did when we hit PvP zones was start killing LC and we KOSed Nemo and Trucidation in the first week. We just avoid stupid things like meeting people at pre-arranged place and times and focus on making opportunistic kills where we have done quite well for ourselves.

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 05:52 PM
you keep saying you've done well...but everytime i saw yall. you are dead or in a nui somewhere.
https://i.imgflip.com/ds36f.jpg?a412104

Jartor
01-17-2017, 07:08 PM
@Kaemik and Friends

Hello, Officer/Guild Overlord/Deity of Worship Jartor here

Everything I've ever heard you say about WarriorPoets and what our leadership has or has not done, has been a lie. You are a joke, nobody chews out anyone at your whim. It is blatantly disrespectful, you are not even a blip on the radar of any guild that's currently relevant.

You command no respect, no power. You are "enemies" with TWO, Finding Nemo, Laughing Coffin, Warrior Poets, *insert every single other guild here*. I will ask you one more time to stop pretending like you know anything about any other guild on this server. You are irrelevant, you are less than dirt, nobody fears you - or Harbingers of Free-packs-dom.

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 07:09 PM
Yes, HOF is currently collecting 'evidence' against your guild so that they can justify KOSing you, their leader has openly referenced your guild as "r e t a r d ed" (verbatim), the 'diplomacy' you are seeing here is them saving face. I heard that you were on their KOS list previously, their leader claiming, according to ex guild members of HoF, that you came to them with your tail between your legs and begged them to stop killing your members and that you couldn't handle dealing with HOF. I'd imagine it was something completely different that lead to the KOS ceasing.

LOL wow.....totally not the case. I will not waste anymore efforts to debate. HoF you may add us to your list or do not, it matters very little. Pirates, LC.....you know you liked that kamikaze disrupt attempt of TTK at Kraken with my merch :P Good times ♡

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 07:12 PM
@Kaemik and Friends

Hello, Officer/Guild Overlord/Deity of Worship Jartor here

Everything I've ever heard you say about WarriorPoets and what our leadership has or has not done, has been a lie. You are a joke, nobody chews out anyone at your whim. It is blatantly disrespectful, you are not even a blip on the radar of any guild that's currently relevant.

You command no respect, no power. You are "enemies" with TWO, Finding Nemo, Laughing Coffin, Warrior Poets, *insert every single other guild here*. I will ask you one more time to stop pretending like you know anything about any other guild on this server. You are irrelevant, you are less than dirt, nobody fears you - or Harbingers of Free-packs-dom.

So sayeth Lord Jartor, High King, ruler of all that is. It is known

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 07:26 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder234/400x/48596234.jpg

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 07:41 PM
LOL wow.....totally not the case. I will not waste anymore efforts to debate. HoF you may add us to your list or do not, it matters very little. Pirates, LC.....you know you liked that kamikaze disrupt attempt of TTK at Kraken with my merch :P Good times ♡

Glad to know that you believe unfounded claims backed by no evidence whatsoever. That explains how you keep people like Osiriz and Jartor around. Btw, since you were the one who did it you might want to set Jartor straight on what happened after Osiriz purpled us because he "didn't know we weren't still KOS" then said something completely else in trial chat after we killed him.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 07:54 PM
Still failing to address any of the actual points I am making messssssss

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Still failing to address any of the actual points I am making messssssss

Because "Someone who used to be a HoF that quit because they were an unstable hothead and they said that Kaemik said _____" is not a point. It's parroting lies.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Because "Someone who used to be a HoF that quit because they were an unstable hothead and they said that Kaemik said _____" is not a point. It's parroting lies.

And what about literally every other thing that I said? There are clearly other people that left your guild. I don't even know who that person is. And airing out yoru dirty laundry and calling somebody unstable is low and deranged in this context anyway, so...

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 09:00 PM
how can so many people leave a guild that only had like 16 members anyway

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Currently holding at 36 which is about as high as we have ever been. 30-36 is fairly average for us. It's also worth noting that we kick anyone who has been inactive for 14 days or longer without taking some kind of leave of absence. So given our members list mainly reflects actives the "loss" of members has been replaced by new active members fairly easily. And now we have a guild with barely any internal drama which has been a welcome relief. The drama Yung caused seems to have turned two (and possibly a third who was a friend of one of those two) members on us. Now that hes out, we have things back in order.

Speaking of Yung I find it interesting you made a new account this month just to come bash us in our thread.

innocentu creditcardu
01-17-2017, 10:03 PM
Currently holding at 36 which is about as high as we have ever been. 30-36 is fairly average for us. It's also worth noting that we kick anyone who has been inactive for 14 days or longer without taking some kind of leave of absence. So given our members list mainly reflects actives the "loss" of members has been replaced by new active members fairly easily. And now we have a guild with barely any internal drama which has been a welcome relief. The drama Yung caused seems to have turned two (and possibly a third who was a friend of one of those two) members on us. Now that hes out, we have things back in order.

Speaking of Yung I find it interesting you made a new account this month just to come bash us in our thread.

No idea who yung is and I can prove it in game if you really need me to, still haven't addressed any of my points, too busy being worked up and butthurt over this random ♥♥♥♥ing guild member that I've never even spoken to

note how you're incapable of contesting any of my points so you rely on discrediting me and claiming i'm some random person i've never even spoken to

Kaemik
01-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Please elaborate your points. Like bullet point the ones you want addressed because I'm seeing a lot of text walls and drivel. And you seem to have a deep grudge against us for someone who doesn't apparently even know much about us. Why make a new account just to post in our thread? Obviously our guild is actually quite important to you for some reason seeing as you've devoted all 13 of your posts to it.

innocentu creditcardu
01-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Please elaborate your points. Like bullet point the ones you want addressed because I'm seeing a lot of text walls and drivel. And you seem to have a deep grudge against us for someone who doesn't apparently even know much about us. Why make a new account just to post in our thread? Obviously our guild is actually quite important to you for some reason seeing as you've devoted all 13 of your posts to it.

Raelyr thanked me for bringing up points and presenting them reasonably and you are saying that it is too wall of texty and drivel so I'm going to make the assumption that you are incapable of contesting any of the points that I made. You're also telling me to elaborate, but also telling me to shorten and make my points more concise with bullet points... So my points are too short and unelaborated, but they are also too much a wall of text for you to consider responding authentically, despite the fact that you clearly read the post, only to regurgitate the same anecdotal minutia that your guildmate did. What's the deal? So you read the entire post, only respond, arbitrarily to one of the points, ignore the rest of the post, ask me to simultaneously elaborate and condense the post, act hyperbolic, claim I'm someone I'm not and degenerate your thread into a flame war where you bash one of the few guilds left that might have actually been willing to work with you, simultaneously admitting that you deliberately ignored every single point that I actually made?

Unskilled, undiplomatic, tactless, immature, hopeless

masx
01-18-2017, 01:05 AM
this forum post is bigger than the guild itself..

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 05:32 AM
Wrong thread

Sundials
01-18-2017, 07:09 AM
Yesterday my guild prevented the east from getting any Crystals from the Abbysal event. We also plan on going in full force in Mister Morrow soon.. I never seen Retribution (AKA Very Danger) anywhere.. WP is very active.. people see our raids pvping in Aurora and doing mass trades to Freedich..

I think you replied in the wrong thread lol

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 07:35 AM
I think you replied in the wrong thread lol

I most certainly did lol

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 09:25 AM
I think its pretty funny how a guild, that means literally nothing on this server, is getting so much forums attention.

Fennecfox
01-18-2017, 09:48 AM
I think its pretty funny how a guild, that means literally nothing on this server, is getting so much forums attention.

We knew that from the start but they tried their hardest to be very vocal about it. Anyone who has any experience with the game knew that their ideologies were wrong and simply do not work in this game.

It's no different from needing to give a mentally challenged child a lot of attention because a normal person knows they can't function on their own. Just as we tried to tell HoF that their methods won't work, they just didn't listen.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 09:54 AM
But have you seen their evidence intel? Clearly it does work ��

Raelyr
01-18-2017, 11:13 AM
sounds like you dont know how to control autist. come join LC and learn how today.

I'm an autist and I do okay.

Kaemik
01-18-2017, 12:40 PM
Raelyr thanked me for bringing up points and presenting them reasonably and you are saying that it is too wall of texty and drivel so I'm going to make the assumption that you are incapable of contesting any of the points that I made. You're also telling me to elaborate, but also telling me to shorten and make my points more concise with bullet points... So my points are too short and unelaborated, but they are also too much a wall of text for you to consider responding authentically, despite the fact that you clearly read the post, only to regurgitate the same anecdotal minutia that your guildmate did. What's the deal? So you read the entire post, only respond, arbitrarily to one of the points, ignore the rest of the post, ask me to simultaneously elaborate and condense the post, act hyperbolic, claim I'm someone I'm not and degenerate your thread into a flame war where you bash one of the few guilds left that might have actually been willing to work with you, simultaneously admitting that you deliberately ignored every single point that I actually made?

Unskilled, undiplomatic, tactless, immature, hopeless

1. If you cannot summarize what you are saying you don't understand it well enough. Summarization is a critical skill of effective writing and communication in general.
2. I did not read your full posts. I skimmed. You are a random person on the internet with a lot of opinions filling up my topic with paragraph after paragraph of vitriol. I am a full time college student with a relationship and guild to lead. I don't have time to read all that crap.
3. If I didn't have time to read your posts in full then neither did the majority of the readers. Based on the fact you made a new account to bash us, your problems with me and my guild are personal, and cannot be resolved no matter how well I address your "points". I'm not here for the benefit of our detractors. I don't care about you and your opinion. I'm only addressing your points for the sake of a neutral audience.

So I've addressed the points you've made that I felt were worth addressing. If you have any more points you want addressed you're going to have to get off your egotistical high-horse of assuming you are important enough to me that I care to go into your posts and pick out which points you feel haven't been sufficiently addressed. If you can give me something more specific than that I haven't addressed your "points" I might actually respond to them. Otherwise I have some homework to do and gold to make. Both of which are more important than you and your "points".

innocentu creditcardu
01-18-2017, 05:06 PM
i'm incapable of addressing any of the points you are making because my guild is meaningless and stupid

qft

you know how I know you're an idiot? Because you said you don't have the time to read my post and respond authentically, but you've spent more time beating around the bush and avoiding answering my question than it would take to answer my question. You're avoiding it because you have no real answers. You've literally spent more energy pretending I'm someone I'm not, regurgitating anecdotal ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, etc, than it would take just to review my original post and respond in a civil manner.

gg

Kaemik
01-18-2017, 06:44 PM
If you can't ask a simple question, then I can't give a simple answer. The only one beating around the bush is you refusing to come out and say what you want me to tell you.

If you are referring to your "original" question, it was already answered. Wait for the KOS list.

If you can give me a list of what guilds you consider to be "relevant" and "getting content done." I can compare it to our current KOS list (the one on our forums is actually outdated, we keep the up to date one in our TS) and tell you who we don't have on it if there are any. I'm not going to endorse any guild though because things change. For instance at the start of the game I would have told you Very Danger based on our diplomatic talks with them, but then they went full on green-pirate a couple days after those talks.

What I already said though, is that if your list of relevant guilds is all KOS to us, I really don't care. Our KOS list is based on the conduct of the guilds we put on it. We don't give people special exemptions because of guild rankings.

Fennecfox
01-18-2017, 07:05 PM
LC is number one, you can't fight the number one guild.

knxwledge
01-19-2017, 06:06 AM
So here is a serious question. What makes you think hof is relevant at all? What do you bring to the table other than cannon fodder?

osiriz
01-21-2017, 09:42 PM
Damn, i stop playing for three days and my dick is all in harbingers mouth Q_Q

kaemik, I've never had a problem with you, and your guild. you guys were cool peeps and i ♥♥♥♥ed with you hardcore in the beginning. Even now despite the banter i give you guys in the world, i generally dont hate any of you. I disagreed with your approach against other guilds because i noticed that HoF was making very microscopic changes to the large scale universe of AA, and i noticed that we were basically insignificant insects toiling around with our trade packs in safe zones 24/7/365 and OCCASIONALLY pvp which included gang banging lowbie members of other guilds (IE: lvl 40 Titans hand) then get wiped by a raid half our size, and then i realized were not as big or tough as we thought at all. while other guilds were doing end game content (Castles, Abyssal Attempts, ETC) we were bming on faction chat, killing random purplers that had little to no effect in the world on a political scale, so i left. It was difficult because i did cherish the times we had together ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ up, but being in fake VD before it fell apart was the most fun I've had on the server. When it fell apart i contemplated quitting the game honestly, and I went back to talk to you guys so i can have advice. Instead you let me back in with open arms and i felt welcomed again, however i was still hesitant because I was just tired of all the drama bs and huge KOS list that effectively had no impact in the long run, because HoF could never hope to enforce it. I went to help HoF when they were getting attacked by "An Alarming Number Of WP" and all i saw was jartors black ♥♥♥ self and 2 other WP camping 7+ HoF. then i knew that HoF was a joke and i joined WP. Haven't looked back ever since. Sure i was a bit offended when i found out nephiral was talking ♥♥♥♥ about me and that philly as well as you agreed that im not trust worthy, yet all i did was play the game and build my own spectrum, but it happens.

Grax
01-21-2017, 09:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddBuMt3Ziw

Rekt

osiriz
01-21-2017, 09:59 PM
I also do remember when I started attacking HoF members at DS. When i joined WP it wasn't disclosed to me that we had a treaty with HoF and i figured that they Kos'd you guys and vice versa. I had no hatred in me as i was ripping out domepieces spinal cord while shoving my nuts into valerians mouth. I simply was using a mechanic of the game to my advantage. Imagine my surprise after a few fun skirmishes back to back that they start crying to my officers that i was ruining a treaty i was completely unaware of, and that nephiral himself went into my TS and started calling me out how im ruining the alliance in front of my officer and how im not trustworthy. So i went and told my officer HoF was planning to dom WP when they were least expecting it, whether they were running packs in the ocean/safe zones/etc. Long story short. It depresses me that I've literally given you a good reason to become stronger by joining the guild you despise, and hopefully be able to compete in the long run against the guilds and be able to skirmish successfully, but in all actuality you've just crawled up into a pathetic ball that screams out hypocrisy, criticism, and banter, while providing no challenge or opposition to ANY guild, let alone WP. All you do is bm in faction, give quirky remarks and smart rhetorics while never backing up the words you say, because you're scared to lose. I think that HoF has the potential to be something, if they stop being all anti-faction and and realize that in every faction there will never be a perfect world of greens v reds, and just a cluster♥♥♥♥ of colors splattered with blood and learn to put aside their differences to face the real problem: LC and TTK. Sadly, I don't ever think that day will come. One can only hope.

Jartor
01-21-2017, 10:40 PM

Rekt

Dang

Kaemik
01-22-2017, 02:14 AM
https://youtu.be/ZKg1LrPnGtU

One of the highlights from tonight. We were out blowing up red ships for most the night without losing a single vessel on our side. Got a merchant vessel from nerds and some clippers... and one poor guy's rowboat. XD The lutesong was the biggest though.

masx
01-22-2017, 03:44 AM

Rekt

Dank!!..on another note you bastards aren't 55 yet wtf

masx
01-22-2017, 03:51 AM

One of the highlights from tonight. We were out blowing up red ships for most the night without losing a single vessel on our side. Got a merchant vessel from nerds and some clippers... and one poor guy's rowboat. XD The lutesong was the biggest though.

this is not a highlight ..this is kind of sad ..stealing ships is kind of the norm around here

Kaemik
01-22-2017, 08:01 AM
https://youtu.be/rdo8g7QukO4

knxwledge
01-22-2017, 11:33 AM

One of the highlights from tonight

https://media.giphy.com/media/WRdmOfjRmRRjW/giphy.gif

Grax
01-22-2017, 11:38 AM

LMFAO, "highlight" they gank 1 red with a few people and steal his ship grats I guess...?

Pepper
01-22-2017, 12:08 PM
As long as we're posting videos here ya go https://youtu.be/cAMne5OSvt4

Shameless self plug

Grax
01-22-2017, 12:55 PM
As long as we're posting videos here ya go https://youtu.be/cAMne5OSvt4

Shameless self plug

Yeah this thread is now for just posting vids tbh

Jartor
01-22-2017, 01:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fw2Cc8O.jpg?1

Sundials
01-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Went out for some PvP with HoF last night and had a blast, fun and laid back bunch of people :D

osiriz
01-22-2017, 03:59 PM
https://youtu.be/H9B2mzGcrjc Quality HoF Pvpers lel.

Kaemik
01-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Seems to be incredible amounts of confusion over what Chaotic Good PvPers means. Forgot that a lot of people are coming from LoL and CoD while my background is in games like D&D and Darkfall.

Chaotic Good (http://easydamus.com/chaoticgood.html)

Grax
01-22-2017, 09:13 PM
Seems to be incredible amounts of confusion over what Chaotic Good PvPers means. Forgot that a lot of people are coming from LoL and CoD while my background is in games like D&D and Darkfall.

Chaotic Good (http://easydamus.com/chaoticgood.html)

Never heard of darkfall before, but btw you guys could remove me of your KOS list I left the game

Belewyn1779
01-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Jartor and his epic Fred runs :D Always an adventure and rarely a pack lost. Good times ♡

GrieveLC
01-22-2017, 11:09 PM
Jartor and his epic Fred runs :D Always an adventure and rarely a pack lost. Good times ♡

Spoke too soon lol rip 4 WP merchants

Jartor
01-23-2017, 01:47 AM
Spoke too soon lol rip 4 WP merchants

Rip 1*** WP merch

The other 4 (we had 5) just waited and made it just fine

But yes, my man, congrats. I am very excited for you boys!

Toxicc
01-23-2017, 08:44 AM
well since were posting vids heres a old one from over a month ago of harbingers when we were still west faction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HozfjEoJDSk&feature=youtu.be

Belewyn1779
01-23-2017, 08:52 AM
well since were posting vids heres a old one from over a month ago of harbingers when we were still west faction

You just 2 V those guys :O Nice work.

GrieveLC
01-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Rip 1*** WP merch

The other 4 (we had 5) just waited and made it just fine

But yes, my man, congrats. I am very excited for you boys!

Guess you're little confused about what all y'all lost. We'll put up a video for you tonight.

You lost 1 Merch at the crafters, 2 merchs on the first Freedich landing, and 1 merch that you tried to bring in like 10 minutes later, but I guess seeing is believing.

GhanjaKeif
01-23-2017, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKg1LrPnGtU

Wait bro... YOU GUYS STOLE A GALLEON!!!. Thats dope AF, im leaving LC and joining u guys holy moly. you guys were so methodical with boarding from behind and killing those 2 super geard players. Only took 10 of you too damn. no but seriously, you guys actually celebrate dumb ♥♥♥♥ like taking a galleon with no packs... wtf. LOL. I knew u guys were a troll guild. Also next time u post a video, take out your guild comms. Its cringy as hell.

Jartor
01-23-2017, 12:39 PM

If you listen VERY closely, you can almost make out the sound of smooth - oiled Damascus steel. The noble and legendary blade of the eBushido samurai warrior.

*ANIME INTRO MUSIC*

"This is a shameful display" says Kaemik as he rises to his feet, after sitting in the Nui with his Ronin Shinobi Memelords. "We have fought a mighty battle in faction chat, but these barbarians Tea and Bagby do not respond." He sighs, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "My brothers, we have lost, we must flee"

"Never!" says the Phillywob, that loathsome creature of darkness "We must push harder in faction chat, we can win this!" she says as she marches out of the Nui, full of confidence.

"Nice memes kiddo lets go rekt some nerds! HEeheheE!" says Indi.

"I am a female in a video game!" Shouts Raelyr, the mightiest of feminists.

The Harbingers follow her forward, chanting tales of glory and incoming cucking in faction chat. Kaemik calls Bagby a "scrub green pirate scum" - Bagby sends him a picture of his inner thigh with "eat my ♥♥♥" written on it. Kaemik gets mad and ♥♥♥♥ furiously into an Hanes Men's FreshIQ Comfort Toe Ankle™ brand sock.

831 Harbingers charge out of the Nui, hearts beating to the tune of coming victory and many memes in faction chat. Bagby and Tea, noble samurai warrior bushido kings stand tall before the onslaught. They kill many but they soon become overwhelmed.

"We're getting overrun!" shouts Tea, my sweet child, "we can't fight this many!". Bagby, sweat beading on his brow, exhausting creeping into his otherwise angelic countenance answers back. "This is it, my sweet Tea, my battlesister. We will die here, but we will never be forgotten" he says as he pops a gods whip combo whilst flipping on a longboard and killing 43 people.

More Harbingers charge forth, Tea and Bagby back to back wielding mighty vortices of crackling energy.

An explosion rocks them back, Tea is thrown from the melee smoldering but yet still alive. Bagby turns to regard his fallen friend, eyes full of concern and worry. Tea shouts, lines of frantic worry crossing her face, "Bagby, my brother, behind you!".

But alas, it is too late, Bagby is impaled on the precision strikes of 39 Darkrunners. He actually survived it, but an AlgaeSquad Primeval shot him once also.

Tea cries out, "I curse you scrubs to a million cedars with no thunderstucks!", the Harbingers approach as Tea, on her knees - health at 5%, begins to pray.

Kaemik, head held high, calls out a raucous laugh. Mirth evident on his face, he asks, "Is she praying? Is this weakling greenpirateomfggreenpirate praying for help!?". He laughs again, "None may save you, little Dwarf, for I am the strongest forum warrior.

He raises his blade, Harbingers legion behind him. As he begins to bring it down, Tea calls out to the heavens!

Hello, those celestial beings in the heavens. I have asked you no boons, no favors. I have lived my life by sword and spell and have never begged the aid of your majestic being.

Kaemik's sword begins to fall, eyes gleaming like the embers of lit ♥♥♥♥ pipes in the cloying darkness of blackest night.

But alas, holy light above and all the demons of the underworld, today is a red day. My brother Bagby has fallen, and I ask this now, grant me the power to slay these great enemies to my people!

Tea's eyes open wide as another voice echoes over the plains of Calmlands, booming across the rolling hills like thunder

My son, I hear your call

Suddenly, a great light appears in the sky illuminating all below. The light was overpowering, but not blinding. It was the warm light of creation - the swirling energy of a fathers love and pride for his sons both standing and fallen. Bagby rises from death, his wounds healing rapidly. He looks to the sky, the dumbstruck smile of a child seeing his father for the first time crosses his face.

Tea raises her hands to the sky, giggling and whooping as a figure fell from the sky. A red scar of fire tearing across the night sky.

Kaemik, Papa has come for you

He shrieks, the look of terror crosses his face. He alt-tabs, tells the server on the forums how his guild 2v80'd WarriorPoets but his screenshot button was broken. He tabs back in.

I will bring justice to these lands

"I'm a chaotic good PvPer!" he shouts (in faction chat) "You are no match for me!". He pops his Dwarf form and begins to spin.

Jartor - streaking from the sky like the vengeful hammer of Thor, slams into Kaemik with the force of 10,000 failed resplendent scrolls and a broken marriage.

A massive explosion rocks the Calmlands. All of the Harbingers turn to dust in a single instant, all others standing refreshed and revitalized, seeing their Papa in the flesh returned to the earthen plane of mortals.

Jartor then recalled to his lands in the heavens to harvest single planted mushrooms and send squid to random people.

Somewhere... far, far, away, a mighty Dwarf warrior named Junglepork sheds a single tear and says:

"Papa Bless"

*THE END*

-The End-

osiriz
01-23-2017, 12:54 PM
If you listen VERY closely, you can almost make out the sound of smooth - oiled Damascus steel. The noble and legendary blade of the eBushido samurai warrior.

*ANIME INTRO MUSIC*

"This is a shameful display" says Kaemik as he rises to his feet, after sitting in the Nui with his Ronin Shinobi Memelords. "We have fought a mighty battle in faction chat, but these barbarians Tea and Bagby do not respond." He sighs, a single tear rolling down his cheek. "My brothers, we have lost, we must flee"

"Never!" says the Phillywob, that loathsome creature of darkness "We must push harder in faction chat, we can win this!" she says as she marches out of the Nui, full of confidence.

The Harbingers follow her forward, chanting tales of glory and incoming cucking in faction chat. Kaemik calls Bagby a "scrub green pirate scum" - Bagby sends him a picture of his inner thigh with "eat my ♥♥♥" written on it. Kaemik gets mad and ♥♥♥♥ furiously into an Hanes Men's FreshIQ Comfort Toe Ankle™ brand sock.

831 Harbingers charge out of the Nui, hearts beating to the tune of coming victory and many memes in faction chat. Bagby and Tea, noble samurai warrior bushido kings stand tall before the onslaught. They kill many but they soon become overwhelmed.

"We're getting overrun!" shouts Tea, my sweet child, "we can't fight this many!". Bagby, sweat beading on his brow, exhausting creeping into his otherwise angelic countenance answers back. "This is it, my sweet Tea, my battlesister. We will die here, but we will never be forgotten" he says as he pops a gods whip combo whilst flipping on a longboard and killing 43 people.

More Harbingers charge forth, Tea and Bagby back to back wielding mighty vortices of crackling energy.

An explosion rocks them back, Tea is thrown from the melee smoldering but yet still alive. Bagby turns to regard his fallen friend, eyes full of concern and worry. Tea shouts, lines of frantic worry crossing her face, "Bagby, my brother, behind you!".

But alas, it is too late, Bagby is impaled on the precision strikes of 39 Darkrunners. He actually survived it, but an AlgaeSquad Primeval shot him once also.

Tea cries out, "I curse you scrubs to a million cedars with no thunderstucks!", the Harbingers approach as Tea, on her knees - health at 5%, begins to pray.

Kaemik, head held high, calls out a raucous laugh. Mirth evident on his face, he asks, "Is she praying? Is this weakling greenpirateomfggreenpirate praying for help!?". He laughs again, "None may save you, little Dwarf, for I am the strongest forum warrior.

He raises his blade, Harbingers legion behind him. As he begins to bring it down, Tea calls out to the heavens!

Hello, those celestial beings in the heavens. I have asked you no boons, no favors. I have lived my life by sword and spell and have never begged the aid of your majestic being.

Kaemik's sword begins to fall, eyes gleaming like the embers of lit ♥♥♥♥ pipes in the cloying darkness of blackest night.

But alas, holy light above and all the demons of the underworld, today is a red day. My brother Bagby has fallen, and I ask this now, grant me the power to slay these great enemies to my people!

Tea's eyes open wide as another voice echoes over the plains of Calmlands, booming across the rolling hills like thunder

My son, I hear your call

Suddenly, a great light appears in the sky illuminating all below. The light was overpowering, but not blinding. It was the warm light of creation - the swirling energy of a fathers love and pride for his sons both standing and fallen. Bagby rises from death, his wounds healing rapidly. He looks to the sky, the dumbstruck smile of a child seeing his father for the first time crosses his face.

Tea raises her hands to the sky, giggling and whooping as a figure fell from the sky. A red scar of fire tearing across the night sky.

He shrieks, the look of terror crosses his face. He alt-tabs, tells the server on the forums how his guild 2v80'd WarriorPoets but his screenshot button was broken. He tabs back in.

"I'm a chaotic good PvPer!" he shouts (in faction chat) "You are no match for me!". He pops his Dwarf form and begins to spin.

Jartor - streaking from the sky like the vengeful hammer of Thor, slams into Kaemik with the force of 10,000 failed resplendent scrolls and a broken marriage.

A massive explosion rocks the Calmlands. All of the Harbingers turn to dust in a single instant, all others standing refreshed and revitalized, seeing their Papa in the flesh returned to the earthen plane of mortals.

Jartor then recalled to his lands in the heavens to harvest single planted mushrooms and send squid to random people.

Somewhere... far, far, away, a mighty Dwarf warrior named Junglepork sheds a single tear and says:

"Papa Bless"

*THE END*

-The End-

This ^_^

xCROv
01-23-2017, 01:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKg1LrPnGtU

Wait bro... YOU GUYS STOLE A GALLEON!!!. Thats dope AF, im leaving LC and joining u guys holy moly. you guys were so methodical with boarding from behind and killing those 2 super geard players. Only took 10 of you too damn. no but seriously, you guys actually celebrate dumb ♥♥♥♥ like taking a galleon with no packs... wtf. LOL. I knew u guys were a troll guild. Also next time u post a video, take out your guild comms. Its cringy as hell.

Holy cow lmao. I didn't watch the video till you said something but Kaemik screaming at the end is so cringe worthy. I guess that's what happens when the first boat your guild get's to drive isn't even their own though right? Jesus. I honestly feel bad. They arn't even a troll guild, it's just sad. It's like 10 people with grandeur and narcissism that they are something.:confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Belewyn1779
01-23-2017, 01:43 PM

*ANIME INTRO MUSIC*

My son, I hear your call

"Papa Bless"

*THE END*

-The End-

Holy hell man .... Wow what mighty verse. It's, majestic, I even shed a tear. Jartor the Saviour, he who comes, ::insert countless other accolades and titles here:: save us all #1 Dad ♡

Toxicc
01-23-2017, 08:53 PM
jartor you are the greatest person to ever live. that was amazing

Kaemik
01-23-2017, 09:21 PM
We have made the KOS list public. Some evidence is still trickling in (Particularly some more screenshots pertaining to White Order are still on their way) but the full list is available now in the 2nd post of this thread.

@Jartor - If you can kill us so easily why didn't you do it yesterday when we met in Karkasse? I saw you bloodlust up but you never actually took a swing / went purple so we could kill you. All you did is kind of stand around and be a nuisance while we defended the greens running packs from Algae Squad. We were waiting for you to make your move so we could kill you before dealing with the Trucidation but you never did.

Grax
01-23-2017, 10:21 PM
We have made the KOS list public. Some evidence is still trickling in (Particularly some more screenshots pertaining to White Order are still on their way) but the full list is available now in the 2nd post of this thread.

@Jartor - If you can kill us so easily why didn't you do it yesterday when we met in Karkasse? I saw you bloodlust up but you never actually took a swing / went purple so we could kill you. All you did is kind of stand around and be a nuisance while we defended the greens running packs from Algae Squad. We were waiting for you to make your move so we could kill you before dealing with the Trucidation but you never did.

Stop talking ♥♥♥♥ honestly,this is partially why I decided to not play this game as much and move on, because how cancer you guys are. Apart from that my main reason was repetitive content in all honesty.

Bagby
01-23-2017, 10:28 PM

*ANIME INTRO MUSIC*

My son, I hear your call

"Papa Bless"

*THE END*

-The End-

Damn, what a read.

Grax
01-23-2017, 11:40 PM
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: You grief the griefers and purple on purplers. Doesn't that make you what you claim to be against?
A: The motivation behind an action is in many, or even most cases, more important than the action itself. To think otherwise honestly betrays poor critical thinking skills. Until given a reason otherwise, Harbingers are neutral and even helpful to any other green. However when a green guild takes aggressive action against the Harbingers or strong evidence is given that they are abusing the rest of the faction we put them on a Kill on Sight list. Once on this list we purple and kill their members at any given opportunity. This contrasts us with our enemies as in order to get on the Kill on Sight list they have to take some kind of unprovoked action against us or the Nuian faction. In other words our actions are a response to a problem our enemies have created while our enemies create problems unprovoked. That difference is major and obvious from our point of view.

Q: You killed me but I didn't do anything to you. Why am I dying just because my guild is KOS to you?
A: We treat guilds as a military uniform. There are two major reasons for this. First off because there are thousands of players but most of them belong to only a couple dozen guilds. Managing politics on the guild level is the only reasonable way it can be done. Secondly this is a reasonable policy because there is a chain of accountability. When a member of the Harbingers takes an action that is inconsistent with our ideals, people can address the leaders. If we then fail to address the issue, our consent to the actions our members took is implied. Our member support the guild in various ways. Their support of this guild shows support of our ideals and leadership. If they did not wish to support our ideals the solution would be to leave our guild. Therefore the leaders are accountable for the actions of the members and the members support the actions of the leadership. This is not unique to the Harbingers, all well-run guilds run the same way. So we hold any member of a guild accountable for all actions taken by other members of the guild that leadership fails to address.

KOS List
(Last Updated 1/23/17)

Finding Nemo
White Order, White Order Strike Force and White Order Task Force
Trucidation
Skeleton Coalition
Damage Check
Tempus
Syndicate
Misfits
Bearded Alliance Plus Sundae

Evidence Threads (http://harbingerhideout.enjin.com/forum/m/39251331/viewforum/7939961)

Finding Nemo - We KOSed this guild after they purpled on us after agreeing to work together with us to defend each other from reds at an illegal tree farm. We have since had multiple reports of them purpling on other green guilds for packs and have even had to step in to help guildless greens they were attacking.

White Order (And it's other forms) - We KOSed this guild after multiple instances of cart blocking. We attempted to address it to leadership who then condoned it before KOSing them. Tensions had simmered down for awhile but attempts to address the issues to Cro were met with hostility and re-ignited aggression.

Bearded Alliance Plus Sundae - Purpled on our members after we helped them take a red merchant ship because they were taking packs and they claimed we didn't help them enough. We were prepared to let it slide until we were informed by Trinity they had purpled on a mixed group of Trinity and No Life that took a merchant ship without the help of BAPS, and BAPS came in after the fact to attempt stealing the packs.

Damage Check - Sources we consider reliable have informed us they use clippers to drag out green fishing boats and steal fish.

Trucidation - Openly green pirates.

Skeleton Coalition - Openly green pirates.

Tempus - Openly green pirates.

Syndicate - Openly green pirates.

Misfits - Openly green pirates.

:( put the individual people on your KOS

Kaemik
01-23-2017, 11:48 PM
Stop talking ♥♥♥♥ honestly,this is partially why I decided to not play this game as much and move on, because how cancer you guys are. Apart from that my main reason was repetitive content in all honesty.

I'm sorry to hear that. Sure it didn't have anything to do with a failed weapon regrade you were raging about in faction chat?

Grax
01-24-2017, 12:11 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Sure it didn't have anything to do with a failed weapon regrade you were raging about in faction chat?

Nah, I regraded that as my farewells I guess you could say, if it went divine I would have stayed and play like I use too but now i'm just hoping on from time to time. I am moving and going to be trying out a new game Revelation online :) which CBT3 ends Thursday so i'll still be around quite a bit Friday i'll be around a estimated 2-5 weeks.

Jartor
01-24-2017, 05:04 PM
The Fallen Meme-Children

By Papa

Magic clenched her fists and adjusted her cloak to ward herself from the biting winds of Auroria. She and her mighty companions ... heroes all ...

Bagby, the mystical memelord of marcala. That noble and pious dwarf of hardy character and many goofs.

Junglepork, the Dwarf of many MEMES. He who memes the most, chosen in the eyes of the Great Papa above.

Tea, the steadfast healer and consistent YouTube Top-10-Dankest-Meme-Compilations viewer.

And lastly, Lusty. The gypsy ♥♥♥♥ who it's always nice to see.

It was cold, colder than Magic could be remember being since she left the high mountains of Aubre Cradle behind to pursue the life of a meme. Adventuring for long years had sharpened her angelic countenance, driving focus into what used to be a soft and inexperienced gaze.

"Bagby" cried Lusty through the razor sharp wind "summon us a fire to warm my cold bones"

Junglepork laughed, his beard splitting into a toothy grin. "Ye yoong kimers wi' yer greetin', we dwarves dinnae feel th' braw." He continued "Graw a beard an' ne'er feel braw again."

Jungle continued to stroke his chest hair, stark naked on the side of the winterkissed mountain.

Lusty looked at him confused, but with the look of someone who's ions have been positively charged by the static electricity released by the rough hands running through the majestic chest main being displayed before her.

"Quiet, you two, we need to be careful" said Magic "this is dangerous territories, there are many edgelords here - this is Harbingers of Freedom country, they own all of the castles on this server and perform all of the relevant cutting edge PvX content | looking for more players 35+ pst Jartor for invites".

The group shivered, they had all heard tell of Kaemik, Great Defiler in the West, he who must not be named, The Great Dong. A terrible demon of incalculable memetude.

The group walked for hours, somber and quiet for the most part. It happened in a canyon, a mountain pass littered with drifts of snow.

Bagby froze, raising his nose in the air. Nothing but a dark pine forest lay before them, thin branches reaching out to them as if hungry for Dwarf flesh. The group stopped as Bagby's keen eyes surveyed the canyon. A loud booming voice echoed through the canyon

"Drop your packs you GREEN PIRATES scum, we here at Harbingers of Freedom are PRO FACTION and VERY STRONK!!! KOS LIST!!!!" boomed a voice through the canyon

The cool tendril of terrors embrace flew down Magic's spine. It couldn't be, their journey was almost over. Harbingers of Freedom? The cult of the tru meme Kaemik the defiler?

"Oh no, we are so FKed" said Lusty as he backflipped into the canyon on a cogwheel longboard he legit grinded for and didn't VISA for why would you even ask that.

Figures burst out of the treeline on all sides. Small grotesque things, Scrublings they were called. Strange creatures native to the Aurorian countryside who have a strange affinity for single-planted barley and crying about getting killed at a castle even though they were trying to snipe lord coins and the guild owns and built that castle you'd think they could decide what to do within their own castle walls but oh well I must just be a green pirate because I parked my alt out there for 3 hours waiting for a coin spawn and killed you before you could snipe it heheheheh xdxdxdxdxdxdxd.

Magic and friends¯¯(tm) hemmed in on each side, joined each other back to back in trap they found themselves it. The time for talk was over, there would soon be blood.

Before she knew it, they were on them. Magic began furiously firing streams of pyrotechnic energy into the mass of milling minions that moved mortiferously towards them. Enemies fell before them in droves, Magic with her air-crackling streams of energy, Bagby with his beams of light, Junglepork with his mighty blade bathing the field in the blood and viscera of his enemies. (Lusty was AFK)

Magic cried out as an arrow struck Lusty right in the dick (wait, what?)

"Haha just wiped Titans Hand AND Laughing Coffin AND WarriorPoets 5v800 lmao noscam2017 rekt said Kaemik in Faction (niceeee xd)

Magic knelt by her friend, cradling her small head gently. A single tear fell down Lusty's cheek as she tried to speak, but couldn't because she was AFK. Lusty is now dead.

Magic shouted to the sky: "Why gods, why have you done this to me! Papa, please save my friend"

(Papa was AFK tho sorry buy a rez scroll you plebbie)

As Magic weeped into the cold earth, all of her friends dead or dying beside her, she heard a muffled voice of someone far distant. Footsteps moved towards her, she looked up into the eyes of a grizzled pirate, who was also completely naked.

"Get up, ♥♥♥♥♥" he said "We're going to go wait on Freedich for 6 hours until a merch pulls up on this dead ♥♥♥ server ayylmao whattup widdit"

"Yes, Senpai Kirito"

And then they flew away on the backs of harpoon clippers dragging themselves over mountains

-And so ends my tail of how Magic and friends became Laughing Coffin pirates, really good memes and I got tired of writing this and am not proofreading thanks"

xCROv
01-24-2017, 06:09 PM
Y'all steal any rowboats today we need to celebrate? Bahaha.

Belewyn1779
01-24-2017, 08:28 PM
<---- visits this post solely for Jartor's writings :)

Grax
01-25-2017, 11:15 PM
Y'all steal any rowboats today we need to celebrate? Bahaha.

lmfao

batkat
01-26-2017, 11:12 AM
why does your kos list consist of the entire west. topkek

Grax
01-26-2017, 11:58 AM
why does your kos list consist of the entire west. topkek

I dont know they arent the most intelligent guild out there