PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Max master crafts

Locket
04-17-2014, 05:02 PM
D:<

I just got done watching the stream and I was excited yet confused to hear that we could do all crafts on one character. My understanding from reads elsewhere is that you can only max master craft 1 or 2 crafts. Was this a mis-say or was this something Trion changed? If so I'd be super excited because I am anti-alt for crafting and usually just don't bother D:

iwearsuits
04-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Didn't totally get that either, you can level everything to 10000, then only 6(?) to the next level (e.g. 50000?), then 5 to the next level and so on to master which is only 2. But can you only have 2 active masters and swap them like skillsets, or are you stuck with what you have picked? In that case getting alts for additional master crafts.

Then from what I got from the livestream you can craft everything with 10000 (i.e. all the lvl 50 stuff), but the chance you "crit" i.e. get a better rarity item goes up with the level of your craft; meaning being a master is necessary to get the very best with at least a hope in hell :p

Can anyone confirm this, or explain it better :D

Aurelius Luna
04-17-2014, 06:00 PM
this is really confusing guess we are going have to wait until tomorros stream

Yooma
04-17-2014, 06:14 PM
So basically you can level up every craft to 1st tear which is 10000. 5 of them to the 2nd tear, 4 to the 3rd tear, 3 to 4th tear and one of them to 5th tear.

Aurelius Luna
04-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Thank you Yooma.

Locket
04-17-2014, 07:12 PM
So basically you can level up every craft to 1st tear which is 10000. 5 of them to the 2nd tear, 4 to the 3rd tear, 3 to 4th tear and one of them to 5th tear.

as much as you say that when she mentioned this it had to do with alt characters. So I'm not seeing the connection here. If you can't master everything then wouldn't that be a reason to do it on alt characters? She said we didn't need to do that.

Moine
04-17-2014, 07:40 PM
all to 10,000 (Novice)
5 to 20,000 (Apprentice)
4 to 30,000 (Journeyman)
3 to 40,000 (Expert)
2 to 50,000 (Master)

of course with 1.0, i think they increased the crafting exp to 90,000 but the tiers would be the same.

there was also mention, in this last stream, that you can increase the number of crafts you can have in each tier. they showed the 5 going to a 6, so it's at least possible for the second tier, dunno about the last tier.

Damon
04-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Don't worry, even getting 5 crafts to 20k will take ~2 months if you are perfect. You won't feel rushed into anything as far as crafting is concerned and have plenty of time to figure out which one you want to specialize in. Or maybe you are a perfectionist and want to get everything as maxed as possible ... This would take ~6 months if you are perfect and close to a year if you are just decent at managing LP. This is of course assuming Trion goes with 5LP/5min rather than the 10LP/5min that is currently in the alpha (and I think is a bit too fast).

Locket
04-17-2014, 09:24 PM
I get that everyone wants to throw answers everywhere for an alpha key but clearly the question is to trion changing it or not.

Not how it's been everywhere else.

And I am not worried about how long it takes to craft. I am asking for facts because I am confused.

Thanks anyways though. ._.''

krallang
04-17-2014, 09:29 PM
It all sounds reasonable, honesty i see most people leveling a second character to lvl 50 after all is said and done. It will be much easier then leveling other skill trees to 50. If you want to lvl more then two skills to max you can lvl and alt. I plan on lvling mining and armor to max on my main for the tank class.

Locket
04-17-2014, 09:34 PM
D:<

I just got done watching the stream and I was excited yet confused to hear that we could do all crafts on one character. My understanding from reads elsewhere is that you can only max master craft 1 or 2 crafts. Was this a mis-say or was this something Trion changed? If so I'd be super excited because I am anti-alt for crafting and usually just don't bother D:

Unless you're actually answering the post, stop posting. -_-''

Moine
04-17-2014, 10:51 PM
all to 10,000 (Novice)
5 to 20,000 (Apprentice)
4 to 30,000 (Journeyman)
3 to 40,000 (Expert)
2 to 50,000 (Master)

of course with 1.0, i think they increased the crafting exp to 90,000 but the tiers would be the same.

there was also mention, in this last stream, that you can increase the number of crafts you can have in each tier. they showed the 5 going to a 6, so it's at least possible for the second tier, dunno about the last tier.

this should be the answer to your question. essentially this permits use of all the crafts on one character and as to it being changed at all, the only thing that looks different from K/RU is that last part mentioned(the whole leveling up the tiers thing).

If it's not, I'm dumb and can't seem to understand the question. :<

Exevos
04-18-2014, 12:56 AM
Trion hasn't changed anything. The answers you are getting from everyone are correct. You should stop being confused now, your question has been answered.

Blue
04-18-2014, 01:58 AM
Trion hasn't changed anything. The answers you are getting from everyone are correct. You should stop being confused now, your question has been answered.
Locket was looking at guides on a different website that had outdated information which conflicted with what she got in reply here that's all. ^.^
The answer is of course you can master every craft, but up to a certain amount ( 5 if I remember right ) after that, you'll have to use an item to allow you to add another Master Craft Slot.
The item itself is gotten through the in-game gold or currently released versions of the game, for a small fee on the Cash Shop too!
Also, in reply to the tier listings, again a tad outdated.
I assume, ( since they're the exact same layout + colour ) they're from AAS, however if you look a few pages into that guide, you'll see things changed later on. The quote is:
"Things are changing with the latest patch coming to the live server.
Players will be able to level up 5 professions to Master level for "free", while if they want to get more up to Master level they will need to unlock each other profession with 100k life score points and a 200 gold item (Source: Fido)."
Here's the link (http://archeagesource.com/topic/680-types-of-professions/page-3) too.

Locket
04-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Locket was looking at guides on a different website that had outdated information which conflicted with what she got in reply here that's all. ^.^
The answer is of course you can master every craft, but up to a certain amount ( 5 if I remember right ) after that, you'll have to use an item to allow you to add another Master Craft Slot.
The item itself is gotten through the in-game gold or currently released versions of the game, for a small fee on the Cash Shop too!
Also, in reply to the tier listings, again a tad outdated.
I assume, ( since they're the exact same layout + colour ) they're from AAS, however if you look a few pages into that guide, you'll see things changed later on. The quote is:
"Things are changing with the latest patch coming to the live server.
Players will be able to level up 5 professions to Master level for "free", while if they want to get more up to Master level they will need to unlock each other profession with 100k life score points and a 200 gold item (Source: Fido)."
Here's the link (http://archeagesource.com/topic/680-types-of-professions/page-3) too.

Thank you Blue! You always have all the answers I need >.<~! How is it that you got no alpha key? You ARE alpha :3

@Evevos - I do what I want neenerneener. Seriously telling me to stop being confused = helpfuuuul.