PDA

View Full Version : <WarriorPoetsGaming>WPG{West}Returned to AA!! Selective Recruitment.

DannyboyWP
12-12-2016, 01:34 PM
http://i1097.photobucket.com/albums/g342/mpreston1213/GuildBanner.png

As the title states, WPG has returned to AA for the 3.0 Launch and formed here on Vengeance, one of the new Fresh start servers. Most have ran with or against us during our 15+ year run in the MMO space. We have a strong base of Passionate, Mature and fun gamer's to spend some time with. Most recently we have captured Nuimari (Auroria castle), Thank you to all members for their hard work and the work/coordination of our allies. It was a very entertaining fun filled day, and our hard work paid off with a castle for WPG and 3 others for our alliance.

Faction: WEST(Faction Friendly)
Discord: https://discord.gg/FTtWhRw (Required)
TeamSpeak: ts51.gameservers.com:9103
Steam: Warrior Poets Gaming
Recruitment: Selective Recruitment!!

Rather than talk, just watch some WPG fun over the years.

Some BDO Fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGG81mnRZyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXyRwh-ajDs

WP Wrecking both IF and Latinus raid, From the vantage of a non guildie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R3bC0Uyj7g

Assisting in the first castle in NA claimed and than Claiming the 2nd over all for WPG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAErgrcdQDc

Some SWOTR Action from way back in the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5xBscKiRE

Privateer action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdXHDKwIZ1s

Kraken Kills pre-galleon upgrades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtamXpBGIJA

A ton of other vids out and about over the past 15+ years of gaming with and against some great players. Look forward to going yet another round.

Happy Hunting,

D,

pokemonmaster
12-12-2016, 01:35 PM
nice dodging of competition

DannyboyWP
12-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Heard the best comp was coming here why we came (also why we went WEST, this time, More players rolling East warborn). I was at work when it was decided but I trust my officers to have made the right call. I can assure you No guild on either server worries us in the slightest.

But call it what you will. We have fun regardless.

D,

PillsBuryDoughboy
12-12-2016, 01:36 PM
what happen to east side danny?

Smittens
12-12-2016, 01:37 PM
Very selective recruitment, we have no desire to get anywhere as near as big as we used to be. No Trolls ... just mature dedicated pvpers.

Seige
12-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Recruiting selectively.

DannyboyWP
12-12-2016, 01:43 PM
what happen to east side danny?

I love east side, and Yny as a starting point. But our feel is way to many trolls will be rolling Warborn females. So wanted to go the least played side, just like when everyone was West at launch ;p.

Why we went West,

Starryeyes
12-12-2016, 02:23 PM
I could be wrong but I am thinking West will be the overpopulated side as everyone wanted to roll loli's ... hell all i see are west guilds recruiting here ... but ya could be wrong still, although doubtful =o

Spectre
12-12-2016, 02:37 PM
Great group of awesome individuals. Glad to be a part of the WarriorPoets community since BDO.

DannyboyWP
12-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Just did a check, Didn't see any guilds of note on the other fresh start. Who did we dodge?

pokemonmaster
12-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Just did a check, Didn't see any guilds of note on the other fresh start. Who did we dodge?

pantsu/ freshly squeezed/ rage jsut to name a few. all experienced guilds with full knowledge of rvr/world boss/naval rvr. no one that went to this server has ever free farmed or contested a free farming guild. on the other hand the reckoning server has several guilds that have. i doubt anyone on this server has ever lead a red dragon raid successfully

ReyRey
12-12-2016, 10:17 PM
I have done red dragon a few times.. The fight is easy enough..

pokemonmaster
12-12-2016, 10:22 PM
I have done red dragon a few times.. The fight is easy enough..

everyone can do red dragon but not one guild here has lead a successful raid, especially contested

Seige
12-12-2016, 11:57 PM
everyone can do red dragon but not one guild here has lead a successful raid, especially contested

So what you are saying is your Epeen is huge.. Gotcha thanks for clarifying that for us. Although I seriously doubt most people will care about a no name coming into a guild recruitment thread to posture. Gotta love the forums.

pokemonmaster
12-13-2016, 08:14 AM
So what you are saying is your Epeen is huge.. Gotcha thanks for clarifying that for us. Although I seriously doubt most people will care about a no name coming into a guild recruitment thread to posture. Gotta love the forums.

you're an idiot. im trying to look out for you and tell you where to go for the better more fulfilling experience. instead you are going to play on a server where you have experience and the majority if not all the playerbase are noobs.

Seige
12-13-2016, 08:32 AM
you're an idiot. im trying to look out for you and tell you where to go for the better more fulfilling experience. instead you are going to play on a server where you have experience and the majority if not all the playerbase are noobs.

Thanks much for trying to look out for us. But I rather enjoy not having a 2k+ que. The 2-400 que is frustrating enough. 9:00am cst log in and I am still at a 300 que. You should probably petition your guild to come over here. The ques are shorter bud.. I'm trying to look out for you and your guild by showing them that the better more fulfilling experience is going to be had on Veng. You have to be able to get on the server to enjoy the game.

pokemonmaster
12-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Thanks much for trying to look out for us. But I rather enjoy not having a 2k+ que. The 2-400 que is frustrating enough. 9:00am cst log in and I am still at a 300 que. You should probably petition your guild to come over here. The ques are shorter bud.. I'm trying to look out for you and your guild by showing them that the better more fulfilling experience is going to be had on Veng. You have to be able to get on the server to enjoy the game.

we got our ideal land so no chances of us moving. if i didnt get my land i would definitely come but since i do have it, why go to a server thats gonnna die in like a month. only trash guilds looking for free farm/no real comp are going to that server

DannyboyWP
12-13-2016, 11:11 AM
I do appreciate the heads up Pokemon, every server has good players and bad players. We felt this server was the better one for our small little group this go round. We had no intention of dodging or were afraid of any guild ;p as I'm sure you should know if you ran with or against us at any point. If this one burns out quick, you might see us at some point.

All the best of luck on the new server, enjoy the freshness of it!!

D,

ReyRey
12-13-2016, 11:27 AM
Dannyboy is putting it in a nice way... Let me be his anger translater.....

We don't give a funk what anybody thinks. We are here to have fun and enjoy the game on our terms. Funk what you think or anyone else. We have nothing to prove. So have a good day and go funk yourself while you wait in a 6 hour que..

Oh and if I haven't said it already... GO FUNK YOURSELF.. :)

ReyRey
12-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Was that to much?

pokemonmaster
12-13-2016, 04:51 PM
youre an idiot

Shadowblade
12-13-2016, 05:23 PM
youre an idiot

i think you're the idiot though... just my 2 cents

and to danny and WP welcome back, i remember you guys from naima. gl out there!

ReyRey
12-13-2016, 05:53 PM
youre an idiot

Thank you good sir :)

Seige
12-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Hopefully this latest downtime will actually fix some of the issues people have been having.

Seige
12-15-2016, 09:54 AM
I hope this fixes it.. Prior experience says.. Welcome to more downtime though.

Smittens
12-15-2016, 10:46 AM
YEAHHHHHHHH - Well the login server did seem to be the weakest link so maybe.....

http://gph.is/1KOrM9m

DannyboyWP
12-15-2016, 12:43 PM
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/SlfnzGi.gifv

ReyRey
12-15-2016, 10:25 PM
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/SlfnzGi.gifv

LMAO!! I love that.. BTW WarriorPoets still recruiting.

DannyboyWP
12-16-2016, 02:22 AM
Seems to be coming along better than I had hoped ;p. Great work to all those that came at the start and welcome to our new members.

D,

Smittens
12-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Still selectively recruiting, we are taking it nice and slow on invites folks. We appreciate the interest none the less and look forward to working with the West.

TrueDannyboy
12-18-2016, 04:42 PM
Congrats on all those that worked to get the portal open both in and outside of WPG. Also again welcome to the newest members of our community. To Smittens point we are taking it nice and slow and we are not always the best fit for everyone.

Looking for players that are wanting to see all aspects of end game.

D,

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Welcome aboard to our newer members!! Thanks for all your hard work as we push for end game goals.

D,

Seige
12-19-2016, 04:08 PM
More downtime>>>>>>>>> :(

GraphiK
12-20-2016, 09:06 PM
All i remember about WP was when they got their ♥♥♥♥ kicked in by RIP..

DannyboyWP
12-21-2016, 03:55 AM
Perception is interesting. I do remember RIP, but all I remember is some ego maniac running some bots early days than begging us to give him our castle because hes RIP and deserves it. Of course we think hes just off his meds and the next thing I hear is he ran off crying to the pirate faction they consoled the little guy. Then he stole a bunch from the pirates and ran of to Kyrios server or something like that.

(I reference RIP in the singular as all it was, was some kid running bots) Not really sure thats a guild.

Outside of being some unimportant bot guild, and side show act. I don't think RIP had any real impact on the server. But again perceptions are interesting.

Keep me posted will you. I'm interested in hearing the next chapter.

Igloo
12-21-2016, 05:53 AM
lol at least RIP didn't have people like CMDR in their guild. WP didn't really have that much of a major impact on Naima , apart from just owning a castle and managing to keep it for a while. Meanwhile your entire guilds leadership just kept falling apart one after each other. You threw a tantrum and rage quit from a Serp run. Then you ended up rage quitting the game and giving lead to CMDR which was a massive mistake. He didn't know how to lead at all and made so many women run from the guild. Then leadership went to Heliah, didn't really mind her leadership, she wasn't great at it but she was a good person. WP started off good but you guys just became a massive joke by the end. Gl with your guild, hope it last longer than last time.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 07:52 AM
lol at least RIP didn't have people like CMDR in their guild. WP didn't really have that much of a major impact on Naima , apart from just owning a castle and managing to keep it for a while. Meanwhile your entire guilds leadership just kept falling apart one after each other. You threw a tantrum and rage quit from a Serp run. Then you ended up rage quitting the game and giving lead to CMDR which was a massive mistake. He didn't know how to lead at all and made so many women run from the guild. Then leadership went to Heliah, didn't really mind her leadership, she wasn't great at it but she was a good person. WP started off good but you guys just became a massive joke by the end. Gl with your guild, hope it last longer than last time.

Never knew CMDR was leader(that's because he never was). By the time the guild was handed off to Hellia the community was moving on to other games... I know Dannyboy boy moved to another country because of his job so I don't know where the rage quiting came from lol. Thing about WP is that we never die. We may leave games but never die. People said that when we left AA the first time and we ended up in BDO 3 guilds deep. When we left BDO people were saying we were died and now here we are in AA once again. WP community has about about 20+ core members that travels to different games. Once we get to those games we gain new members in which some become core... We will always be around so get use to it buttercup.

Sorry for any typos. On my phone.

Igloo
12-21-2016, 08:13 AM
Never knew CMDR was leader(that's because he never was). By the time the guild was handed off to Hellia the community was moving on to other games... I know Dannyboy boy moved to another country because of his job so I don't know where the rage quiting came from lol. Thing about WP is that we never die. We may leave games but never die. People said that when we left AA the first time and we ended up in BDO 3 guilds deep. When we left BDO people were saying we were died and now here we are in AA once again. WP community has about about 20+ core members that travels to different games. Once we get to those games we gain new members in which some become core... We will always be around so get use to it buttercup.

Sorry for any typos. On my phone.

Lol ok, I was in the guild for all three leaders but whatever you think mate.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 08:24 AM
It's not what I think It's what I know. I am Lamora and I was apart of that leadership. CMDR was an officer but never the leader

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 08:39 AM
I'm going to go with rage quitting because dannyboyboy always had fits of anger if someone didn't kiss his ♥♥♥ on Naima.

Igloo
12-21-2016, 08:49 AM
I had close relationships with several officers and they'd tell me about the officer meetings and how CMDR was. When Danny left it was supposed to be an officer council to work together but it became very apparent to just normal members that CMDR was taking a leading role in the council. Especially when he appointed a known scammer as a recruiter and wouldn't listen to anyone complaining about the things he blatantly did that were against guild rules at that time and asking him numerous times to remove him, and kept him as a recruiter. CMDR acted like guild lead and said it several times. All I was saying is the guild doesn't have the best track record. They were good, at the beginning, I used to be proud to wear the tag but soon after Danny left the guild became a joke. The numerous jokes I've heard about WP on the numerous servers I've been on... you were a good officer Lamora but let's face it, a lot of the leaders/generals/officers weren't the best.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 10:30 AM
I had close relationships with several officers and they'd tell me about the officer meetings and how CMDR was. When Danny left it was supposed to be an officer council to work together but it became very apparent to just normal members that CMDR was taking a leading role in the council. Especially when he appointed a known scammer as a recruiter and wouldn't listen to anyone complaining about the things he blatantly did that were against guild rules at that time and asking him numerous times to remove him, and kept him as a recruiter. CMDR acted like guild lead and said it several times. All I was saying is the guild doesn't have the best track record. They were good, at the beginning, I used to be proud to wear the tag but soon after Danny left the guild became a joke. The numerous jokes I've heard about WP on the numerous servers I've been on... you were a good officer Lamora but let's face it, a lot of the leaders/generals/officers weren't the best.

I hear you. CMDR did have a lot of say because he was an officer and I won't lie to you but when Dannyboy did quit the game WP started to decline.. It went the same way in BDO as well when Mauls who was the lead for the BDO division quit BDO. WP core leadership is the best I have seen. I have played many MMO'S and been apart of many guilds but WP is the guild I have stuck with. When the main leaders quit the game we may have someone to take over that is just as good but I have to say it's hard to top the type of leadership Dannyboy or Mauls brings to the table.

Dannyboy has assured us he's here to stay. Right Danny?

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Dannyboyboyboy blew it in Naima when he was at his strongest, tbh WP will never be what it once was.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 03:25 PM
Dannyboyboyboy blew it in Naima when he was at his strongest, tbh WP will never be what it once was.

I sense much hate in you young one... You were most likely on the receiving end of WP.

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't know how you figure that, I'm just stating Dannyboyboyboyboy used to be a huge threat, WarriorPoets used to be the biggest and the baddest but then he pissed away all that wasted potential. If anything I was more mad at the fact they left, leaving a massive faction imbalance.

DannyboyWP
12-21-2016, 04:06 PM
Our first play through of AA, was one of the most enjoyable MMO Experience in the 15+ years I've been leading the WPG Community. We had such a great group of members that worked extremely hard for the guild and its progression and just great people to game around. Looking back on our goals and the way we managed the land and members I would definitely do things differently. Changes to selfishly require less of my time and a lot less babysitting. I've heard so many different variations into my leadership approach and why I left AA. None really worth getting into, in a public forum. Needless to say my wife and kids will always come first, sadly at times my job has suffered but ultimately, this to has to take precedence.

Lamora is correct, I never handed the guild over to CMDR, I also didn't know about his pursuits into photography. All I ever saw was him flirting with every thing that sounded like a female, and honestly most playing along. No one ever came to me while I ran the AA Chapter to complain. I actually gave leadership to Heliah, when I was in the process of stepping away from the game due to RL.

Side note: When leading a guild of 100+ Members I learned quickly you cannot please them all. For those that thought I was a tyrant that stole and needed you to "Kiss my ♥♥♥." Just remember you can always find another guild to run with, their are plenty. By the way I got upset in a number of Serp runs and PvP raids due to either my competitive nature or simply having a ♥♥♥♥ day at work and bringing that into the game.

We are always looking to the future and what games are coming out. I assure you I am not going any where for some time. The only games on the horizon for us is Crowfall, SoE, Camelot.

We may not be what we once were, but I promise I'll enjoy this run just as much and be a lot less stressed ;p. I wish all in and outside WPG the best and hope you all have a fun run this time through.

D,

Belewyn1779
12-22-2016, 10:59 AM
I refute that statement love. Not everyone here began as a Warrior poet ;)

Belewyn1779
12-22-2016, 11:39 AM
At any rate its a new day and a new adventure. Looking forward to seeing how this server shapes up and what new dynamics will come of it <3

ReyRey
12-23-2016, 05:30 PM
We still have a few spots open. We just kicked out all alts and have about 76 active members as of yesterday.
We are recruiting now LVL 45+ patron players.. We do need healers so if you play that class we can take you in at Lvl 40+

Jartor
12-23-2016, 06:02 PM
New WP member as per AA fresh start 3.0 launch - 10/10 guild

-Papa Jartor

igotdatdingleberry
12-26-2016, 03:08 AM
Ya'll power level me up to 55 as a Templar and maybe I'll considered healing for you guys :^)

masx
12-27-2016, 02:37 PM
ahh namia was a fun server

TrueDannyboy
12-27-2016, 04:58 PM
Naima was amazing! So much fun.

Seige
12-28-2016, 10:04 AM
Ya'll power level me up to 55 as a Templar and maybe I'll considered healing for you guys :^)

Hey dingle!.....

Seige
12-28-2016, 08:23 PM
I hear someone is giving out peanuts?

Traderr
12-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Nice bunch of peoples!

ReyRey
12-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Many people on the server has seen our guild runs I action.we have just 18 spots left.. you must be Lvl 50 in order to join now.

TrueDannyboy
12-29-2016, 03:56 AM
stuff

ReyRey
01-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Good job on the Castle guys.. WP has just 10 spots left last I checked. Contact myself (Reyrey) or Kiro in game for more info.

You guys are also welcomed to visit our castle in Numari(spelling). When I played you only had walls now you have an actual fort. I am loving the new Castle stuff they added.

ReyRey
01-02-2017, 10:57 AM
To add to it Our castle area mobs now drop queen purses and I believe you can get quest from an NPC in our castle to get lord coins.. you guild leader may have to get a contract first in order for you to get lord coins. Not 100% sure on the details

Sabriele
01-02-2017, 01:11 PM
Good job on the Castle guys.. WP has just 10 spots left last I checked. Contact myself (Reyrey) or Kiro in game for more info.

You guys are also welcomed to visit our castle in Numari(spelling). When I played you only had walls now you have an actual fort. I am loving the new Castle stuff they added.

You were so close! its Nuimari :P

Optiklown
01-02-2017, 02:42 PM
To add to it Our castle area mobs now drop queen purses and I believe you can get quest from an NPC in our castle to get lord coins.. you guild leader may have to get a contract first in order for you to get lord coins. Not 100% sure on the details

Congrats on the castle fellas. I don't think the guild leader is required to do anything to get do the lords coin quest. I did it by purchasing a work permit with 50 guild prestige. I plan to earn my lords coins by contributing to your castle.

DannyboyWP
01-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Thank you Optiklown!! We appreciate all those that come up and farm / run daily quests in Nuimari!!! Also was great to have you there on the day! Looking forward to working along side Solaris down the road.

D,

Kirosuto
01-05-2017, 01:13 PM
New to WP as of FS/3.0 and I have to say they're more organized than other "large guilds" that I've been privvy to (the last being Mostly Dangerous/Harmless). Like any large group with an influx of new members, there's a few creases to be ironed out but all-in-all, pleasantly surprised with how the guild carries itself and accomplishes goals. Leadership aside, the members are /awesome/ even if some can be annoying (kidding, kidding ;P) -- all that said, pretty stoked with the band of folks I have surrounding me and the fact that we do ♥♥♥♥.

To our newer members, speak up. If you have something that you want to get done, realize that saying something once in guild chat during prime time isn't always going to get read. Utilize discord to ping members, speak up in TeamSpeak when battle comms aren't up.

To the faction, despite what "faction police force" guilds might say, we are pro-faction and we have a strict purple policy. That said, we aren't going to let our members get trampled on and abused by fellow members of the nation.

To any prospective members, feel free to reach out to me in-game and I'd be more than happy to discuss recruitment.

You can find me in-game as Kiro.

Quinnelia
01-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised to hear you guys rebooted (Filthy Westerners though.. Really?? :P)
I'm not rolling FS for now, going to stick with my Legacy. Sadly I think my record as lowest-level privateerer is going to get beaten :c

Thanks for posting the old WP videos, it was fun to rewatch them. Never forget the slideshow clusterfck that was Auroria. Cool to see the 3.0 crashes and glitches didn't scare you guys off again. Trust me.. Things going wrong in this game never improved over the time you've been gone, but I'm sure you know that for yourselves now :P

I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you have fun!

ReyRey
01-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Quin!! Good to see your still around.. This is Lamora 😆

Quinnelia
01-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Hi Lammy! It's really awesome to see you back ^ ^ I've always been here, haven't quit yet! Close to three years now, kinda crazy to think about :P

Jartor
01-09-2017, 07:38 PM
10/10 memes

Belewyn1779
01-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Guys we are now 2 guilds strong and actively recruiting. Raid specs required, 3 k +GS, TS a must, West faction focused. Please speak with Kiro or Reyrey in game for more details ♡

Valoiz
01-13-2017, 12:14 PM
Hi! whats the name of the secondary guild? (To join and still be able o work on WP castle) - 3200 GS Caretaker here

Belewyn1779
01-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Warrior Poets. Still same recruitment team :)

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 10:07 AM
Bumping again :)

TrueDannyboy
01-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Just a quick welcome to our newest members and a huge thank you to all those that continue to work so hard to keep moving WPG in the right direction.

WarriorPoets is still recruiting, we are looking for Players that are competitive and want to see all aspects of end game from open ocean PvP | Trade Runs | Contested world bosses | Castle Siege's | Organized PvP Raids | World Events.

WPG Is a very organized guild first, Mature gaming community. Hit us up here on the boards or in game for Teamspeak info.

Thanks,

Sabriele
01-18-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm Sorry, DannyBoy, but every time i see your forum sig i am reminded of this skin in smite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Ndv_audCQ

because every single time, his Intro line is "I'm your Huckleberry"

ReyRey
01-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Recruitment is still up. We do daily guild activities and we have now 2 guilds to fill. If your a leader of a struggling guild hit us up, we can talk about a smooth transition into our community that way you and your people can enjoy some of the endgame content.. Just remember we are a PVP focused guild and Team Speak is required.

Jartor
01-19-2017, 11:10 AM
Don't have a dad? Need one? Here at WarriorPoets we pride ourselves on the ability to maintain a roster of Dads who are always pushing to be the best, very competitive Dad environment.

Currently hosting the #1 Papa on Vengeance. Come get a Dad today.

Jartor
01-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Can somebody please post some memes in here, please

Belewyn1779
01-24-2017, 07:43 AM
Can somebody please post some memes in here, please

I totally would but you called me old so now I am pouting in a corner :P

ReyRey
01-24-2017, 11:29 AM
WarriorPoets still recruiting... The community is still going strong and actively engaging in world pvp.. We are an extremely active community, no member is ignored. So if your looking for a large guild that makes you feel like your more then just a number pm me in game.

Here's a recent video of our activities.
https://youtu.be/B-BZLdv4ZBM

Diddler
01-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Don't have a dad? Need one? Here at WarriorPoets we pride ourselves on the ability to maintain a roster of Dads who are always pushing to be the best, very competitive Dad environment.

Currently hosting the #1 Papa on Vengeance. Come get a Dad today.

Can confirm jartor is #1 papa NA

ReyRey
01-24-2017, 01:35 PM
If you don't want to pm me you.can always PM Papa Jartor........ you got to send him nudes thou...

ReyRey
01-27-2017, 11:31 AM
We are still recruiting for both our guilds. You must be level 53+ with a 3k GS. We are taking some exception to GS (class and how fast you progressed so far). If you join our second guild you will have first debs on lord coins... We are looking for people whos main focus is pvp and is able to attend all guild events/calls WHEN ONLINE. If you are interested you can PM me in game or here on the forums.. you can also jump in our TS at TS3.WARRIORPOETSGAMING.COM. Team speak is required to join WP..