PDA

View Full Version : Why did I bother buying patron status for my son and I, we still can't get in?

Impette
12-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Dear Trion, I bought patron status for 6 months for my son and I. Can I get a refund please? I'd like to decrease it to 1 month as my son and I haven't been able to even get in a queue and we've been trying for a few hours already. This is rediculous! Too often we're in the game and get booted after just 10 minutes of play. Seriously!! I want my money back!

Gwop
12-13-2016, 05:39 PM
yeah its so unfair right now... I buy patron to be stuck in a queue like...

Phillywob
12-13-2016, 05:43 PM
I'm hoping they credit us with maybe some free patron time if this goes on much longer. It's getting ridiculous. Some of us are at full labor and have no way to burn it.

wukongsun
12-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Yea... a day of patron wasted here too

Sundials
12-13-2016, 09:35 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2016/04/dont-talk-to-my-son-meme-far-dog_0.jpg

In all seriousness I hope Trion gives us some free patron days as compensation... I was subbed the night before launch.

Gavriel
12-13-2016, 10:14 PM
"Three days of patron WASTED. 50 cents down the DRAIN!! I demand compensation!"

Seriously, how poor are you people? Just accept that this is a problem like a freaking adult and wait it out a few days.

Shota
12-14-2016, 05:41 AM

Seriously, how poor are you people? Just accept that this is a problem like a freaking adult and wait it out a few days.

Not trying to be the bad guy here... but when you purchase something and there is a "problem" as you stated then people usually go back to the store they purchased said item from and get a refund or exchange and depending on where you shop or what you purchased you may get to keep it + gain additional.

Malicent
12-14-2016, 06:57 AM

Seriously, how dense are you, Gavriel? Do you really think it is about money? I mean really? People bought Patron for the land rush. The land rush that they have now completely missed out on. The fresh start is an opportunity for people to be competitive. Kind of hard to do when you have 40% of the population in the game and the other 60% stuck in a queue or disconnected for 4-5 days straight.

Get a clue because obviously you don't have any ♥♥♥♥ing idea of what you are talking about.

Gavriel
12-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Seriously, how dense are you, Gavriel? Do you really think it is about money? I mean really? People bought Patron for the land rush. The land rush that they have now completely missed out on. The fresh start is an opportunity for people to be competitive. Kind of hard to do when you have 40% of the population in the game and the other 60% stuck in a queue or disconnected for 4-5 days straight.

Get a clue because obviously you don't have any ♥♥♥♥ing idea of what you are talking about.

Wow my opinion has completely changed. Thank you so much for insulting me! In fact, now that you've pointed out how dense I am to everyone else, the world is a better place!

eatgrapez
12-14-2016, 12:45 PM
Dear Trion, I bought patron status for 6 months for my son and I. Can I get a refund please? I'd like to decrease it to 1 month as my son and I haven't been able to even get in a queue and we've been trying for a few hours already. This is rediculous! Too often we're in the game and get booted after just 10 minutes of play. Seriously!! I want my money back! put in a support ticket i bought a 12month sub on accident and they refunded

chasesobo2
12-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Hang in there, the patron status buffs are pretty great once you actually get in. I know it sucks but im sure queues will be over soon.

iamshinobido
12-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Well i can't even get to Q,disconnects me when i get a black screen ...the gods have nothing to do with this ♥♥♥♥ server connections lol.....Try changing that bull ♥♥♥♥ you though in our face ....Can't lv ....so the point of playing is slowly leaving me......Again in this game have Friends to play with but can't play lol ....

Impette
12-14-2016, 04:16 PM
Congratulations Trion!! I was able to getbinto the game this morning. You took the game offline in the afternoon, AND I CAN'T GET INTO THE GAME AGAIN!! IS THERE ANYONE THERE IN CHARGE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING?? WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH THE NEW SERVERS WHEN THE VAST MAJORITY OF PLAYERS ARE GETTING SCREWED AGAIN?!?!

BFG2000
12-15-2016, 03:06 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/2016/04/dont-talk-to-my-son-meme-far-dog_0.jpg

In all seriousness I hope Trion gives us some free patron days as compensation... I was subbed the night before launch.

The owner of this dog should be put in jail. What a horrible thing to do to a poor doxie. The dog probably can't even walk!