PDA

View Full Version : Gonna reroll

EVeRequiem
12-14-2016, 02:12 PM
Rerollin onto vengence, i heard land still left? Also what is the faction balance like?

Chipacito
12-14-2016, 03:46 PM
I think west have more population!

Kaemik
12-14-2016, 03:48 PM
That may be true for now but I think a lot of people on west are going to be going pirate. Expecting we'll be a bit smaller once the loli pirates are on Growlgate.

Smittens
12-15-2016, 09:45 AM
There is plenty of land left, literally fields of untouched areas for placement. The new changes to the land system seem to have really slowed the grabs. That said .. you'd better get it now, several people are finishing their initial builds and/or finally getting alts past the queue to place more.

RoarkMorpheus
12-15-2016, 10:27 AM
This server is for cowards who are scared of the real pvp happening on Reckoning. We all know this. Vengeance is the reject server. Don't be a reject.

Smittens
12-15-2016, 10:32 AM
I like 3 hour queue's and trolling

We see that.

CaesarSalad
12-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Last night before I logged off there was still tons of land.
Villanelle and TwoCrowns are pretty much full.
Halcyona is getting full.

Solzreed, Lilyut, and Falcorth have land.

Dwarf starting zone is pretty much full.

Arcum Iris is empty.

Haven't checked the PVP housing zones yet but what I could see Sanddeep and Ynsytere were pretty empty.

wukongsun
12-15-2016, 03:50 PM
Just put a 16x16 and 24 x 24 in Ynystere. Still lots of land on East.

caleb machado
12-16-2016, 03:38 AM
This server is for cowards who are scared of the real pvp happening on Reckoning. We all know this. Vengeance is the reject server. Don't be a reject.

real pvp ? against the QUEUE? rofl

Semreh
12-16-2016, 12:34 PM
vengeance is peaceful compared to reckoning

RoarkMorpheus
12-16-2016, 03:21 PM
real pvp ? against the QUEUE? rofl

Queue will be gone in a few weeks... Vengeance is the beta server. A server full of betas.

Phillywob
12-16-2016, 03:28 PM
Queue will be gone in a few weeks... Vengeance is the beta server. A server full of betas.

How would you know if you're not on Vengeance? I love how some people think they know everything.

RoarkMorpheus
12-16-2016, 04:22 PM
How would you know if you're not on Vengeance? I love how some people think they know everything.

Because all the powers that be and the best pvpers stayed on Reckoning. Name one major guild other than LC who went Vengeance... and LC doesn't really count considering how bad they are. I know Vengeance players who have accepted that their new server is full of carebears and betas. It's just fact. For some players that might be a better environment, but that's exactly what it is and there's no fighting it.

Zoombi
12-16-2016, 10:25 PM
Because all the powers that be and the best pvpers stayed on Reckoning. Name one major guild other than LC who went Vengeance... and LC doesn't really count considering how bad they are. I know Vengeance players who have accepted that their new server is full of carebears and betas. It's just fact. For some players that might be a better environment, but that's exactly what it is and there's no fighting it.

the only real question here should be why you're so salty about it?

Grimsley
12-17-2016, 07:33 AM
the only real question here should be why you're so salty about it?

been asking myself that the whole time. maybe its his bot filled server that hes not been able to log in to since the start? one things apparent, their server definitely harbors more salty ♥♥♥♥♥holes

KrustyD
12-18-2016, 12:41 AM
I think west have more population!

And yet theres still land to be had. The new tax laws were a great addition to the game.

Thatpoppy
12-18-2016, 04:09 PM
There is a lot of open land in Nuia still

hue
12-18-2016, 10:22 PM

lol this idiot here. let it go already

chwuwd
12-18-2016, 10:52 PM
i only hope the reckoning people would g~ t~ f~ o~ of vengeance so we can properly login

wukongsun
12-19-2016, 07:39 AM
Update: land is filling up now. So hope you've already moved in.

Competitive GS is moving up to 2.6K+ . People are PvP'ing already on this server. Much more hardcore players with 1000+ GS on average than on Reckoning. Server is pretty much alive.

daerun
12-19-2016, 06:38 PM

Cool and all but, I very much prefer on actually playing the game(and on an equal playing field) rather than procrastinating in front of a black/grey screen or on a queue of 2k+. And btw, hope you enjoy your tree chopping bot alts infested server on which it's current users(same users of 3rd party progs 2 yrs ago) are still running around unbanned.