PDA

View Full Version : Desconecting fixed + no afk kick = 500 patron queue 10:00(gmt)

Peskanova
12-15-2016, 04:12 AM
Yesterday like 200 queue at 11:00 gmt today this ,
what are you fixing trion?

Arah
12-15-2016, 04:35 AM
Yeah it's crazy: the queue is getting bigger day after day at the same hour. How is that even possible ?

Amylio
12-15-2016, 04:43 AM
After paying money towards this i would actually like to be able to play, i was lucky enough to hit the land grab but since I have not been able to do anything with it, its midday and the ques are already going over 1000+, its ridiculous, some of us have work to go to and it seems like a waste of time to try and keep up with the player base after this dreadful launch.

ScarfaceBA
12-15-2016, 04:45 AM
Thats the exact reason why i didnt log myself off when i went to work this morning as i know what the queues are like. I;m not willing to wait 2 to 3hrs before i can play. Untill carry on afking when im at work untill the afk kick timer is implented.

Lonr
12-15-2016, 04:52 AM
Why Trion didn't implement the AFK kick yesterday is beyond me. They analyzing NA results first or something? I mean something simple and urgent as this is..

Wolfhammer
12-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Why Trion didn't implement the AFK kick yesterday is beyond me. They analyzing NA results first or something? I mean something simple and urgent as this is..

They said we would have it the next time the server is restarted.. Unless an issue forces their hand, Tuesday next week is the next scheduled restart.

I expect they are scared of restarting it anyway since it hasn't had one since launch and it may not come back up :)

FliP
12-15-2016, 03:25 PM
They said we would have it the next time the server is restarted.. Unless an issue forces their hand, Tuesday next week is the next scheduled restart.

I expect they are scared of restarting it anyway since it hasn't had one since launch and it may not come back up :)

The server was actually down once when they intended to have a maintenance on NA - they shut down EU instead. This is like the only interaction they had with the EU server so far. They don't give a damn about us.

Madur
12-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Disconnections not fixed, can confirm.

Kenya Dewitt
12-15-2016, 04:27 PM
It's frustrating enough that as a paying patron I am finding I am in ques of several hours (1800+) but If I Alt Tab to surf the web instead of looking at the que tick down at some point the timer will freeze. I have even left it and gone away and took family out, only to come back and find it was at the same que position after 4 hrs. A big issue is the AFK situation and multiple accounts being logged in at the same time. Maybe until you can sort the que out you can disable multiple log ins from the same ip address, I believe this could at least half your que times if not remove them altogether. I have multiple accounts too and i dont suggest this lightly as it will likely annoy a number of people, but I do think it would be a fair solution to allow others to play as TBH those additional logged in accounts are doing nothing most of the time and are preventing players from getting in game and playing.

I am so dissapointed.
I left Archeage not long after Launch, I was convinced to give it another go on the fresh start and was really looking forward to it but when the only time I can get in the game is at 03:00 hrs its a joke considering I work 12hr shifts. What do you think I am some kind of non sleeping entity with infinite amounts of energy and patience to put up with this. Fix this soon or I will be seeking a refund for the 114 pack purchased this time as I am experiencing the same issues as I did at launch (founders pack purchased also)