PDA

View Full Version : Dear Trino [Queue]

MisterWhite
12-16-2016, 01:48 PM
Dear Trino,

I would like to thank the developers for this amazing game. It's like the best of its kind. I have never seen a game so amazing as Queueage.....

Seriously HOW in the hell is it possible that in the morning of December the 16th i've been put in the Archeage queue at place 160 and 12 hours 30 minutes later I am still in the queue at place 34.

Can you guys please do something about this? Introduce AFK-KICK like you've done on the NA servers..

Queue Regards,

- MisterWhite

Okaerd
12-16-2016, 01:54 PM
To make you feel better. I see 6 alt accounts being AFK at their farms right now :)

MisterWhite
12-17-2016, 08:40 AM
Update:

Today in the morning of December the 17th I've successfully logged on to the server! I made a character and played for a while (20 minutes). After 20 minutes the God's had disconnected me. I immediately tried to join the server back again but NO LUCK! Now I'm here.... STUCK in the queue again!? 700 places to go, thanks developers.

Queue Regards,

- MisterWhite

Raapnaap
12-17-2016, 08:53 AM
If you're stuck on the same queue spot for a long time (5+ minutes), you're actually not in the queue any longer and you got disconnected from it, the game just fails to mention this to you.

So, when queue'n, regularly tab back into the game to see if the number is still ticking down.