PDA

View Full Version : Eu server one week later

elineda
12-17-2016, 01:07 PM
No afk kcik, or don't work (Na have it)
No grace period (na have it)
6 h queue for patron Na 10 min both server.

IINastyII
12-17-2016, 02:18 PM
+1

Carreraz
12-17-2016, 02:58 PM
They forgot EU players :(

MeleeProphecy
12-17-2016, 03:29 PM
+1

No grace period is the real kicker for me. I don't mind waiting in the queue once, but crashing mid day and then having to wait in queue for 4+ hours is really killing the mood for me.

DrownedMukip
12-18-2016, 05:08 AM
+1

No grace period is the real kicker for me. I don't mind waiting in the queue once, but crashing mid day and then having to wait in queue for 4+ hours is really killing the mood for me.

Jupp this is getting absolutely ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed. There's just people standing around afk everywhere to. NA has it, so ♥♥♥♥ing give it to EU!

Duchess Prophecy
12-18-2016, 05:47 AM
I was playing, goin about my business after sitting in the que for hours. Enter an arena to get my daily honor and WAM. CTD, no error, NO NOTHING. As per usual you get no error so you have no idea what the hell is wrong on your end or if it's just the game being an unstable piece of garbage. Not saying i dont wholeheartedly love the game, which i do, it just kills the mood. Logging in again, not 30 seconds after i CTD, and i'm at position 1900 in the queue. What a wonderful day. No grace, no afk timer to lighten the que. Thank you Archeage#Eu for yet again overlooking us EU players.

How hard is it to get one team dedicated to the europeans and one team dedicated to the NA? That way there would be one team hell bent on making good things for either sides. Not just ONE celestrata making all the calls for both sides when she's clearly in favor of the NA folks.

Okaerd
12-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Guess EU doesn't bring in anywhere close to the amounts of money US does. The lack of response and care clearly proves this. I'm very annoyed that they said they'd add the afk kick and grace time during friday night, this is not the case. It was all just talk.....

Nightdeath
12-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Your AFK kicker clearly does not work... the queue is even worse than before!!!