BadSpirited
12-18-2016, 07:54 PM
Nice one! =)

Skulator
12-18-2016, 09:02 PM
FUnsies

SHINYA
12-18-2016, 09:21 PM
Damn, you and the growling pirates owned us! I'll dry my tears with abyssal gold :)

LC Cross
12-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Damn, you and the growling pirates owned us! I'll dry my tears with abyssal gold :)

maybe if you didn't try to attack the pirate npc's , they wouldn't kill you :)

EXGrieve
12-19-2016, 05:08 AM

4 more weeks and you might catch up

Fennecfox
12-19-2016, 05:33 AM
If anyone would like videos for their guild recruitment page, come by Growlgate with as many people as you want and we'll set you up.

Freakz
12-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Woooooooooooooooot i made it on the video hahahah freak nasty

ON A SIDE NOTE TEA TIME IS STILL GARBAGE LOL

GorenarWicked
12-19-2016, 02:50 PM
Laughing coffins attempting to talk ♥♥♥♥ is like watching a worm buck up to an eagle haha.

Talox
12-19-2016, 04:32 PM
what in the smelly ♥♥♥♥ are TTK doing in this video look at this push @ 3m https://youtu.be/hpUPG59dgpo?t=3m you guys are all clumped up and rdy to push then when the call is made to push u stand in place and wings??? then u still get hit by a meteor that buttblasts ur raid? LC got blighters and they're fighting like a million miles apart and they arent even outnumbering what r u guys doin no wonder these two guilds went to vengeance

DarkPirate
12-19-2016, 11:36 PM
4 more weeks and you might catch up

lol 4 weeks IEHAIEHSIEHAEO

eggis
12-20-2016, 02:22 PM
what in the smelly ♥♥♥♥ are TTK doing in this video look at this push @ 3m https://youtu.be/hpUPG59dgpo?t=3m you guys are all clumped up and rdy to push then when the call is made to push u stand in place and wings??? then u still get hit by a meteor that buttblasts ur raid? LC got blighters and they're fighting like a million miles apart and they arent even outnumbering what r u guys doin no wonder these two guilds went to vengeance

d o d g e d r e c k o n i n g

Tity
12-20-2016, 02:36 PM
i am the pirate king

Malicent
12-21-2016, 07:30 AM
Laughing Coffin is the new joke of Archeage.

They talked their ♥♥♥♥, then when it came time to put up or shut up, they went to the weak ♥♥♥ server so they could attempt to free farm. Sadly enough, they can't even do that. Anything you accomplish on Vengeance is completely invalid at this point. You knew you couldn't hang on a hard-core pvp server so you dodged.

Fennecfox
12-21-2016, 07:49 AM
I feel sort of bad for all our fans that really wanted LC to be on reckoning however anger isn't a good way to show us that you want us on your server. While we appreciate your concern and understand that you really miss us and want to hang out, sadly fate brought us to vengeance and saved us from 1k+ queues. If you would ever like to live up the old days feel free to make a character on vengeance and we will port you to growlgate so we can camp you at the nui.

Thank you for all the messages about how much you would have liked to have us on reckoning, it really means a lot that you think about us every day.

Malicent
12-21-2016, 09:25 AM
I feel sort of bad for all our fans that really wanted LC to be on reckoning however anger isn't a good way to show us that you want us on your server. While we appreciate your concern and understand that you really miss us and want to hang out, sadly fate brought us to vengeance and saved us from 1k+ queues. If you would ever like to live up the old days feel free to make a character on vengeance and we will port you to growlgate so we can camp you at the nui.

Thank you for all the messages about how much you would have liked to have us on reckoning, it really means a lot that you think about us every day.

We honestly do think about you every day...we think about how pathetic you all must actually be to actively dodge the server that you knew the PVP would occur in.

Sadly fate did not bring you to vengeance, it was a lack of skill and a fear of being seen as the insignificant presence that you really are.

Merry Christmas

Zeeryla
12-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Laughing Coffin is the new joke of Archeage.

They talked their ♥♥♥♥, then when it came time to put up or shut up, they went to the weak ♥♥♥ server so they could attempt to free farm. Sadly enough, they can't even do that. Anything you accomplish on Vengeance is completely invalid at this point. You knew you couldn't hang on a hard-core pvp server so you dodged.

Dont be jelly you cant hang with the cool kids.

Raelyr
12-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Hey everyone! So I know laughing coffin hasn't been endearing themselves much to the community, and they probably deserve a lot of the flak they're catching. But with that said, no game is really fun without competition, and that's especially true of Archeage with its heavy focus on pvp. I personally think it's kind of silly and a bit crappy for people to be jumping on them for some of the things (not all) that they're being jumped on for. I also think it's important to remember, at the end of the day, that laughing coffin members are fellow human beings who log off and attend to the same things everyone else does in real life!

Maybe instead of constantly bashing them on general principle, we could acknowledge the necessary and potentially fun role they play in the game and maybe encourage the sort of exciting, thrilling, danger-inducing behavior we WANT to see instead of the silly, more griefy behaviors we don't.

If we can't all learn to play the game together, no one's going to have much fun on any side. Part of doing better as an entire community is recognizing that players have different goals and respecting those goals even if they don't mesh well with our own.

Anyway! Hope everyone else is enjoying the game as much as I am! See you all online!

Malicent
12-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Hey everyone! So I know laughing coffin hasn't been endearing themselves much to the community, and they probably deserve a lot of the flak they're catching. But with that said, no game is really fun without competition, and that's especially true of Archeage with its heavy focus on pvp. I personally think it's kind of silly and a bit crappy for people to be jumping on them for some of the things (not all) that they're being jumped on for. I also think it's important to remember, at the end of the day, that laughing coffin members are fellow human beings who log off and attend to the same things everyone else does in real life!

Maybe instead of constantly bashing them on general principle, we could acknowledge the necessary and potentially fun role they play in the game and maybe encourage the sort of exciting, thrilling, danger-inducing behavior we WANT to see instead of the silly, more griefy behaviors we don't.

If we can't all learn to play the game together, no one's going to have much fun on any side. Part of doing better as an entire community is recognizing that players have different goals and respecting those goals even if they don't mesh well with our own.

Anyway! Hope everyone else is enjoying the game as much as I am! See you all online!

Breathe.

Laughing Coffin actually brings nothing to the table.

Now go back to your safe space and do your little rainbow happy dance. The men are talking now.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 01:33 PM

I think they get jumped on a lot because of all their troll post on forums.. They want this attention. In BDO and AA when it first launch LC is known for being obnoxious trolls on the forums.

Raelyr
12-21-2016, 01:54 PM
Breathe.

Now go back to your safe space and do your little rainbow happy dance. The men are talking now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ky3Ordfqn88

?

Raelyr
12-21-2016, 01:57 PM
I think they get jumped on a lot because of all their troll post on forums.. They want this attention. In BDO and AA when it first launch LC is known for being obnoxious trolls on the forums.

That just makes it all the more silly to give them the sort of negative attention if you know that's what they're after. Any way you cut it, continuing this trend of posting things people have been just makes every look a little ridiculous. For me, at least, this isn't the image I want to project to new players reading the forums. And old players will already know everything constructive that might be said on the topic.

ReyRey
12-21-2016, 02:16 PM
You will get use to it and learn to ignore it..

Ishhurr
12-22-2016, 09:46 AM
I love these guys... They rolled all of us, and took our packs !! great fun !! The "potatoes" with me were 2 scared to purple up and fight ! Oh the good times !!!

Klepper
12-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Breathe.

HAHAHHAHAH men in a video game...yeah ok kid, nice try.

RAOR OUR EPEEN BIGGER CAUSE WE WENT HARDCORE SERVER VS YOUR SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT HARDCORE SERVER....

Belewyn1779
12-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Great video TTFK =D Glad to see some good PvP shaping up here so early!

Ravii
12-24-2016, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrIN4RJlmg&index=2&list=UU4ljGnEvS11NU0NKgqR4zug
lmao

Demox
12-25-2016, 12:39 AM
Amazing

GrieveLC
12-25-2016, 05:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrIN4RJlmg&index=2&list=UU4ljGnEvS11NU0NKgqR4zug
lmao

By far my favorite ArcheAge video

Sting0
12-25-2016, 06:43 AM
dead server is server dead
dodged to reckoning
FeelsGrieveMan
Also Grieve is YoungThug

knxwledge
12-28-2016, 10:44 AM
Also Grieve is YoungThug

Grieve is actually YoungMetro and to be honest if he dont trust you then im gunna shoot you

crazy mike
12-28-2016, 08:18 PM
Grieve is actually YoungMetro and to be honest if he dont trust you then im gunna shoot you

didnt i pork u on bdo with like 15 of ur friends at cultists