PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Active Bloodlust/PVE Guilds Currently?[EAST]

Alistarlol
12-18-2016, 08:48 PM
Hello! About a year ago i quit Archeage because my friends moved onto other games. We had a guild of close knit friends on Ollo who PVP'd whenever we were bored or wanted money. The most fun part of this game for me is the Open World PVP bloodlust concept, where you don't know who is truly friendly or not. Thats why I am looking for a Light-Hearted, Close-Knit, Bloodlust accepting guild, that also does pve gear progression and dungeons. Discord/Skype/Teamspeak not necessary, but appreciated. I am mostly on around 5pm EST, until whenever i need a break. You can contact me on the forums, or through ingame mail.

Ingame Information:
Name:Alistarlol
Faction:East(Warborn)
Class:Abolisher
Current LVL:32

P.S. I understand many people do not like "Green Pirates", and i can understand why, because it is frustrating to see your hard work go to other people, or just annoying to be killed in general. But please realize there are so many different ways to play Archeage. While your way may be more "Moral" i see my way as being much more fun.
Thanks a lot for reading, and have a great day!

yungbabushka
12-18-2016, 08:50 PM
Name:Alistarlol

Added to KOS list. Thanks for letting us know.

Alistarlol
12-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Wow you responded very fast! I'm honored to be on your list. Thanks for looking at my thread!

Valc
12-19-2016, 08:14 AM
If it was simply PvP you were looking for and not just plain purpling for no reason, id suggest you to my guild. Otherwise, good luck finding a guild and enjoy what you do!

Alistarlol
12-19-2016, 12:30 PM
If it was simply PvP you were looking for and not just plain purpling for no reason, id suggest you to my guild. Otherwise, good luck finding a guild and enjoy what you do!
Hey thanks a lot man, good luck with your guild!

Freakz
12-19-2016, 02:31 PM
im from BLOOD LUST bro we a big pvp PK GUILD if your ok with purpling message me in game FREAKZ

Alistarlol
12-19-2016, 04:16 PM
im from BLOOD LUST bro we a big pvp PK GUILD if your ok with purpling message me in game FREAKZ

Hello! As soon as the servers are up, I will try to get in contact with you.
Thank you for replying!

osiriz
12-20-2016, 09:51 AM
Wow you responded very fast! I'm honored to be on your list. Thanks for looking at my thread!

You say that now till you're crying in a corner at the nuia because of non consensual lobotomy����

Alistarlol
12-20-2016, 12:35 PM
You say that now till you're crying in a corner at the nuia because of non consensual lobotomy����

Hello, and thanks for commenting!
Gross nightmare-inducing images aside, I've talked to yungbabushka on discord already.
He said his comment was a mistake, seeing as Im already KOS since I'm on east and you're west.
But thanks for the creative comment!