PDA

View Full Version : Lady Fluffsworth (rabbit mount) doesn't summon

YouKidding
12-19-2016, 06:02 AM
Has been a while now, I thought that someone would have noticed that and fixed it (at least with the 3.0), but it seems nobody is gonna do anything about, probably because the mount is not very diffused, anyway:

Lady Fluffsworth, the brown rabbit mount, doesn't summon while used.
The sound of the mount spawning is played but nothing appears, not even the mount window.

Tried to reinstall and everything, nothing, all the rest in game works normally, (well, for as normal as a poorly coded game like Archeage can work of course), included all the other mounts I have, which are a whole lot, so must be a bug introduced at some point.

Ashtaru
12-20-2016, 06:55 AM
I have exactly the same problem with one of my palomino yatas:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?302837-Palomino-Yata-bugged-after-3.0-update
You hear the whistling sound and see the whistling animation and you hear the typical yata appearing grunting sound but the yata is not spawning.

YouKidding
01-17-2017, 05:34 AM
up

Graid
01-17-2017, 05:50 AM
Since it's generally helpful for diagnosis to know if everyone is having a bug or not, mine is not having this trouble.

ZamboniChaos
01-17-2017, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I just logged a bug report for this so the team can take a look.