PDA

View Full Version : <Tea Time for Kittens> Recruiting active and experienced lvl 50+ Healers and Mages + Second Guild [East]

SHINYA
12-19-2016, 11:44 AM
- First Galleon on fresh start
- First Merchant
- First Luscas
- First Abyssal
- First Dominion Victory
- Saviors of the Haranyan base

We're looking for Mages ( preferably Revenant or Skullknight ) and healers who are experienced in end game content for our main guild. We're looking to expand into all end game content as soon as possible so if you'd like to be a part of that you can PM me here on the forums or msg Fazing in game.

While we're mainly looking for mages and healers, if you're a very experienced player of another class and want to apply then we will consider you.

If you'd still like to be a part of end game content we have started a second guild , <Coffee Time for Puppers>. If you'd like to apply to that also msg Fazing in game. It will be an equal entity of the main guild, be in all the same raids, but will be for slightly more casual players who can't nolife as hard as those in the main guild :^)

Sabriele
12-24-2016, 11:41 AM
Ran into you guys on Freedich, not an experience i would like to repeat until i am much better geared. Nice merch ship!