PDA

View Full Version : Guild Ranking OPEN WORLD PvP(Numbers Matter)

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 03:59 PM
First off, Please do your best to check your online ego at the door. I fully understand Most, not all delude themselves into thinking they are in the best guild on the server. That is great you should love the koolaid your drinking and bleed for your guild. Why I'm putting this together is to get a feel from all on the boards what the competition will be come end game, knowing that this will be skewed due to same guild voting.

Now I have not seen any WEST guilds really PvP, outside of illegal tree farm ganking. But from my POV (On the West faction) there are some solid EAST guilds and Really impressed with the numbers generated by our Pirate faction.

Key rating factors for me: Size of guild (Numbers do matter in Open world PvP, get over the QQing about zergs) | Ability to direct and manage numbers | Proper class make ups | gear of guild members.

I have no problem putting my votes here:

Remember ITS EARLY DAYS, just getting a feel for the field.

EAST:

1. Tea Time for Kittens (Gear, Group cohesion, and Numbers)
2. Renegade (Good group cohesion)
3. HRG (Seem to have numbers)

WEST: Seen none PvP yet so sorry basing West of numbers guild level (Not the right data to base it off)

1. Titans Hand
2. The White Order
3. Trucidation / Very Danger

Pirate:

1. Laughing Coffin (Absolutely love the numbers, Seem much more organized this go around Excited to see how this plays out)

Now we know there might be cross faction alliances and a bunch of lame ♥♥♥ back door deals. Please do NOT reach out to WarriorPoets for any of that ♥♥♥♥, we don't believe in it in any way shape or form. To each their own.

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm not sure how accurate this will be seeing as most players don't actually visit the forums, so this will be solely the opinion of the forum population.

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Course it will, its a very small sample size but interested in seeing what competition is out there that we might not be aware of yet.

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 04:19 PM
Sorry for the duplicate not sure what happened when posted. Let's keep this one bumped up on top please.

Thanks,

Insane Warlockk
12-19-2016, 04:25 PM
This poll is totally illegitimate. Vengeance is the RP server, in which all farmers came to dodge the real PvP on Vengeance :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Phillywob
12-19-2016, 04:50 PM
This poll is totally illegitimate. Vengeance is the RP server, in which all farmers came to dodge the real PvP on Vengeance :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Get over yourself. You're not even on Vengeance. Go stand in front of a mirror while you stroke your ego. Didn't your parents teach you not to put that ♥♥♥♥ on the internet?

Kaemik
12-19-2016, 04:57 PM

So we came to Vengeance to dodge the real PvP on Vengeance? I see you put about as much work into writing that post as you did brainpower into the idea that a server that's still constantly suffering queues doesn't have PvP.

Skoal
12-19-2016, 04:59 PM
Finding nemo very scary, very danger.

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 05:01 PM
Years of MMO gaming has taught me one thing. In every PvP game and on every server there are good and bad players. I wouldn't be ignorant enough to claim one server is or is not better as both have healthy numbers and both will have fun I'm sure. Your going to have great PvP fun in both.

This is more skewed due to self guild reporting and maybe 5% of the server actually coming to the boards. I want to see what competition is out there we may have missed. Really the intent of the thread. Regardless of who is actually voted, in game performance will prove out.

Chuggur
12-19-2016, 05:17 PM
Good news is, you'll probably get a lot more than 5% of the server on the boards with forced down time out of game and stuff due to maintenance, queues, etc.

Itsdagger
12-19-2016, 06:14 PM
My boy, it's dagger.

Feign
12-19-2016, 06:36 PM
The only guild on this list that prevails, of course

Wraene
12-19-2016, 09:56 PM
Laughing Coffin pinged out a CTA for this thread and required their members to come and vote lol.

Insane Warlockk
12-19-2016, 10:14 PM
Get over yourself. You're not even on Vengeance. Go stand in front of a mirror while you stroke your ego. Didn't your parents teach you not to put that ♥♥♥♥ on the internet?
"Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt."[1][2] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[3] although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic.[4] "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections".[5] The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears".
- Wikipedia.

Chill, man! :cool:

@Thread:
Too early to predict anything about it. It's been only a week of server, yet, an entire week of disconnections and grey screens. There is still the stress factor out there, in which guilds might lose members that will eventually quit - or atleast take a short break, which will slow down their progression.

Some people are going for GHA gear, some people are wasting their P2W cash into regrading auroria cloth gear, some others are just making money and waiting to start to craft, while the vast majority doesn't even know what they're doing yet...

There is still a timeframe of 2 weeks for Open World PvP to become meaningful, and within 2 weeks, a lot of things can happen; tides can heavily change.

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 11:30 PM
Insane,

I agree 100% purpose of this thread like I stated before, For us. Is to flesh out any hidden competition we are unaware of. By the way Finding Nemo seems to be a pretty solid West guild as well. They should of been on the list. I honestly expected more EAST guilds than West. Would be interested to see the faction balance. Really thought there would be way more east for the Warborn.

Sniperfire
12-19-2016, 11:40 PM
never heard of any of them... I hear NERD is amazing

DannyboyWP
12-19-2016, 11:44 PM
I have seen Nerd. Couple of them tried to jump or daily raid today. I would love to see a few more solid EAST guilds. The more the better.

yungbabushka
12-20-2016, 02:38 AM
Insane,

I agree 100% purpose of this thread like I stated before, For us. Is to flesh out any hidden competition we are unaware of. By the way Finding Nemo seems to be a pretty solid West guild as well. They should of been on the list. I honestly expected more EAST guilds than West. Would be interested to see the faction balance. Really thought there would be way more east for the Warborn.

Finding Nemo is garbage, mass inviting trite and they are pissing off every prominent west guild that there is.

Phillywob
12-20-2016, 03:03 AM
Finding Nemo is garbage, mass inviting trite and they are pissing off every prominent west guild that there is.

^ This!

Phantom Ghost
12-20-2016, 03:44 AM
Laughing Coffin pinged out a CTA for this thread and required their members to come and vote lol.

Wraene took time out of his day to make his first forum account to show his love for LC.

Belewyn1779
01-23-2017, 07:20 AM
Bump for continued voting =D

Skoal
01-23-2017, 11:28 PM
poll seems pretty irrelevant without algae squad on there.

Skoal
01-23-2017, 11:30 PM
like, if it wasn't for algae squad the server would already be dead

the true heroes of the west.

Kashi
01-24-2017, 12:12 AM
This is what happens when I run into 3+ LC members.

LOADING........................................... PLEASE WAIT.

Either they're a bunch of hackers or they're really good in open world PVP.

Grax
01-24-2017, 12:14 AM
Lets be real if I made a guild it would be the best guild out there

Newguy
01-26-2017, 03:52 PM
any from reckoning, take ur pick

Mumbles
01-29-2017, 10:09 PM
Question, why is HRG even an option?

Jartor
01-29-2017, 10:20 PM
Question, why is HRG even an option?

WP knows them from another guild and I think things are just different here, keep in mind this was before server opened up

Bear5peed
01-30-2017, 09:01 AM
Definitely Very Danager, definitely