PDA

View Full Version : Class & Faction Balance

boredinBC
12-19-2016, 07:12 PM
Since it looks like I am actually be able to log in tonight, I was wonder what the faction balance and class breakdowns for Vengeance are?

I assume there is a ton of Darkrunners & Primevals...

SquirrelGirl
12-19-2016, 07:19 PM
Whilst i don't play on Vengenace.. i imagine the faction balance is fairly typial of the EU FS server.. East will have the numbers as everyone seems to want to either roll Hellboy or dominatrix's, but all the cool kids are on west.

Aros Stark
12-22-2016, 07:58 AM
In my opinion more people went Dwarf then Warborn.

yungbabushka
12-22-2016, 09:20 AM
There are a ton of Darkrunners but all of them suck so it's okay

you can still be a snowflake as long as you are halfway decent

atr3au
12-26-2016, 09:41 AM
West has considerable more pop than east ( 2-1 ) and east can have a difficult time during wb/mm/halcy/trade pack runs due to TTFK purpling their own faction for greed and basically stepping on others heads trying to climb the gear ladder.. TBH it seems the ppl who want to PVP went west and the farmers went east.. If you want a challenge, go east.. If you want to roll with the zerg, go west.

Sabriele
12-26-2016, 03:50 PM
West has considerable more pop than east ( 2-1 ) and east can have a difficult time during wb/mm/halcy/trade pack runs due to TTFK purpling their own faction for greed and basically stepping on others heads trying to climb the gear ladder.. TBH it seems the ppl who want to PVP went west and the farmers went east.. If you want a challenge, go east.. If you want to roll with the zerg, go west.

This is amusing, because from what i see, most of the PvPers went east, and the ones that did go west arent gonna be here for long, as a good majority of them are either purpler guilds (will be a pirate eventually), or have already stated theyre going pirate.

West gets thrashed pretty quickly in halcy unless the bigger guilds start getting organised raids together, and every time anyone i know has gone anywhere near freedich we get swamped by pirates and east players.

Wrangler
12-27-2016, 09:58 AM
This is amusing, because from what i see, most of the PvPers went east, and the ones that did go west arent gonna be here for long, as a good majority of them are either purpler guilds (will be a pirate eventually), or have already stated theyre going pirate.

West gets thrashed pretty quickly in halcy unless the bigger guilds start getting organised raids together, and every time anyone i know has gone anywhere near freedich we get swamped by pirates and east players.

I actually agree with this. I am on west and anytime I have been to a pvp zone we get rekt. However last night in the open ocean we had some good pvp while taking out the ghost ship and we won as we outnumbered the east at that moment. I guess we will see how things go when everyone settles down.