PDA

View Full Version : State of the Art. Trionworld, please read this!

Tiggy
12-20-2016, 08:28 AM
Dear Trion, dear Dev Team, dear all the rest,

since the 10th December, I told my Guildies to calm with you and have patience with Trion. But 10 Days after the launch of FS Server and 3.0, it is getting more and more a Problem. After 1pm you will be thrown into a Que of 1.000 - 2.000 other Players.

Now you will add an "AFK-Kick" and think, that this will solve the Problem. As a realistic thinking Person, I can promise, it will not. But its Part of the Solution.

Please dont grant NA the Access to EU and the other way around, implement the "AFK kick" and also let this kick be happen, if people doing the same thing for more then an hour. (e.g. pushing "f" or "W"+"E")

The NA and EU Player are running around with hundreds to get free APEX on the other server. This is dumb. Totaly dumb. (To all who are doing that: Did you ever calculate, how many apex you could buy, when u would spent this time - farming stone on NA or EU - in real Work? When its expensive for you to buy 2-6 or more Apex a month, get a proper Job instead of playing games!)

This are only 2 ways to get a "better" Que time for every active Player.

And I never asked about any compensation. But atm I would love to see the 10 Patron days as a bonus on my Account and everyone else Account, who spent more time in Que then on the Server.

I would love to hear, what the Publisher will do. Enhance Server Power? Adding AFK Kick? Blocking NA for the EU and the other way around?

Kindest regards

Tiggy

AppleMelon
12-20-2016, 08:37 AM
Totally agreed and signing under these statements. Only 1 thing missing, which is "Disconnect Grace". No one should ever wait 5 hours in a queue after get blackscreen or disconnect. Apply 5 minutes disconnect grace so anyone who disconnects from the game should have been able to re-join to the game in 5 minutes without waiting in the queue.

Tiggy
12-20-2016, 08:39 AM
Totally agreed and signing under these statements. Only 1 thing missing, which is "Disconnect Grace". No one should ever wait 5 hours in a queue after get blackscreen or disconnect. Apply 5 minutes disconnect grace so anyone who disconnects from the game should be able to re-join to the game in 5 minutes without waiting in the queue.

Good Point!