PDA

View Full Version : I already gave up

Mistmacher
12-20-2016, 03:13 PM
I bought patron the second day after the update and could play around 2h since then. I regret paying for that.

What are we supposed to do, those people who made a new account for the fresh start servers, bought patron for it and now cant play except with our original account? Buying patron for both? How greedy...

The patron "fast lane" is a lie.

I come home from work, start the game and in the ebening time its always 2000+ queue. Not counting in random DCs anywhere in the queue, this takes more than 5 hours. When should i play? During the night?

And the worst part is, the issue is absolutely ignored by trion.

NA fresh start runs fine, was playing there a bit. No queues on weekend (i guess also because of the time zones). Are we supposed to play there because you cant get prophecy right?

leffy
12-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I bought patron the second day after the update and could play around 2h since then. I regret paying for that.

What are we supposed to do, those people who made a new account for the fresh start servers, bought patron for it and now cant play except with our original account? Buying patron for both? How greedy...

The patron "fast lane" is a lie.

I come home from work, start the game and in the ebening time its always 2000+ queue. Not counting in random DCs anywhere in the queue, this takes more than 5 hours. When should i play? During the night?

And the worst part is, the issue is absolutely ignored by trion.

NA fresh start runs fine, was playing there a bit. No queues on weekend (i guess also because of the time zones). Are we supposed to play there because you cant get prophecy right?
u know... i connected RIGHT NOW without any queue on fresh start EU :D

elineda
12-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Trion did somethings queue vanish