PDA

View Full Version : Very active/experienced healer looking for a solid group/guild to play with

n0ble
12-21-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi all,

Short description
As of this post, I am a level 42 Cleric (Vit/Song/Aura) on WEST and gaining levels fast (only around 20-25 hours playtime so far). I am relatively new to this game so I'm not sure if that is a good level/hr rate. I also don't mind changing up my skillsets later on to best fit the group needs. Normally, I have a group of people I play with, but they all ended up dropping the game during the first week where servers would d/c every 5 minutes and Black Screen Online, so I am pretty lonely now :( Especially being a healer main, this sucks as I feel like a sitting duck in open world PvP. I know that this game places a lot of emphasis on group PvP as well as large-scale raids and such, so I figured now is the best time to find a solid group of players.

I am also a very avid Pay2Win player and cosmetic item collector whenever there is a game that offers that ;) I have no problem dropping multiple grand if it means getting a big advantage over people. I also don't mind buying stuff for guildies/friends if it means benefiting the group as a whole.

Accomplishments
Without wanting to sound like a showoff, I feel like it's appropriate to sell myself on some accomplishments in a thread like this if I am to get serious responses...

In World of Warcraft I played a Holy Paladin and Mistweaver Monk to 2.5k-2.6k+ Rating in 3v3 Arenas (usually the cut off for top 0.5% of the arena ladder) as well as 2.3k-2.4k Rating in Rated Battlegrounds (top 0.5% of the battlegrounds ladder) - WoD Season 2, 3 and Legion Season 1.
In League of Legends, I reached Diamond 3 during Season 4 and Diamond 1 during Season 5 playing Support and Jungle mains.
In Overwatch, I reached Platinum during Season 2 mainly playing Support heroes (Mercy, Lucio)

*Can link armories upon request...

All in all, I am no stranger to playing a support role in games. While this might be a different game, I think some core mechanics of playing a healer/support role persist across all games (Situational awareness, cooldown tracking, positioning, etc) and I make every effort to learn all those to the best of my capabilities.

My Playtime
I do have a full-time job, but due to the nature of my job, I am able to play a lot (40+ hrs/wk) usually after 6pm PST until very late into the night on weekdays and a majority of the weekend, so playtime and activity level won't be a problem for me.

What I am looking for:
I'm just looking for a long-term guild that has a lot of players with a hardcore mindset while actively participating in group content. I am on the WEST side but honestly if you can convince me to join your group, I don't mind making a character on EAST and grinding again. I also don't mind becoming a pirate, but because I am new to this game I still don't understand how that works fully so you'd probably have to hold my hand through that. I honestly don't care if your guild has a history of being the top or whether your guild is new. As long as we share a hardcore mindset and we get along, I'm game.

Belewyn1779
12-22-2016, 11:41 AM
If you are still looking please feel free to reach out in game to Belewyn ;)

AYo
12-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Hello I'm from <Very Danger>. We are looking for healers like yourself who are interested in end-game gear and whatnot. My name is Yo in-game. Hit me up if you wanna be in Vengeance #1 west guild :)

~VD Officer

Wich
12-22-2016, 10:00 PM
Take a job :D