PDA

View Full Version : The Winter Maiden has visited the Marketplace!

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-21-2016, 04:05 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/12/blog_kyprosa.jpg

Get into the holiday spirit with the requisite festive flourishes in this week’s Marketplace update.

New Credit Items (Fresh Start & Legacy)

Winter Housing Décor has arrived! – Deck ALL of your halls with Peppermint letters, lights, posts, trees, and more. If you weren’t that neighbor with the crazy light displays last year, BE THAT NEIGHBOR THIS YEAR. (Just remember to take the stuff down after January. Don’t be that guy.)
Winter Maiden Weaponry – Ever want to shank someone with Sugarplums, or wield a Winter Wonderlance? That moment is now. Don’t stop the décor with your house – take your cheer onto the battlefield with these Winter Maiden themed weapon images, and make sure all of your enemies end up as holiday spirits.
Kyprosa’s Winter Furs, Returned – 3000 Credits -- It’s not the Winter Maiden festival without the garb of the Winter Maiden herself! Pick up Kyprosa’s Winter Furs costume and an accompanying Wool Hat with this Marketplace pack.

New Credit Items (Legacy Only)

Legacy Winter Maiden’s Gift – 420 Credits – This crate of goodies contains a plethora of treats, including chances to get lucky points, regrade charms, lucid Lunagems, and more. Rarely, this could offer you a Noble’s Winter Coat costume, a Snowcone Snowman Statue, a Sapphire Solarium Design, and more!

New Loyalty Items (Legacy & Fresh Start)

Noble’s Winter Coat – 400 Loyalty Tokens – This woolen weave will keep your warm, even during the deepest depths of the season.

okram2k
12-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Plz stop putting solariums in your RNG boxes.

Toshzilla
12-21-2016, 04:59 PM
Kyprosa’s Winter Furs, Returned – 3000 Credits -- It’s not the Winter Maiden festival without the garb of the Winter Maiden herself! Pick up Kyprosa’s Winter Furs costume and an accompanying Wool Hat with this Marketplace pack.
So I bought these in a $50 pack last year and now they are $20 worth of credits.... seems like i shouldnt have bought them last year... kinda like that feeling when I bought that $50 pack for the Snuggle Plushie bed and then they give it away as a free weekly code.

Shota
12-21-2016, 05:04 PM
when can we buy this pack? and will it be available on fresh start server

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2015/12/22/brave-the-harsh-winter-with-the-limited-time-kyprosas-favor-bundle/

The Kyprosa’s Favor bundle is limited to one per account and includes the following items:

30 days of patron, with a bonus 10 days added in
1000 Credits
Bound Worker’s Compensation: 1000
Bound Tax Certificate
Lucky Sunpoint
Lucky Starpoint
Lucky Moonpoint
2 Red Regrade Charms
Kyprosa’s Winter Furs
Wool Hat – This unique hat allows you to generate additional labor if you wear it while sleeping!

Teeth
12-21-2016, 05:13 PM
that was from last year. This year you can buy it for 3000 credits, but you only get the costume and the wool hat.

Jackalope
12-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Anyone wish they had lights like the reindeer, but its santa's sleigh in lights to sit on their lawn? I wish they had that to go with my 9 reindeer I have on the ground. 9 instead of 8 since Rudolph counts as one of them. ;p

Lambina
12-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Good Trion more things in the cash shop than event gifts, shame on you after make pay your players for on patron useless on fresh start server

CorScor
12-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Yeah, no. I would've been happy to buy this stuff a month ago. Was hopeful they'd be black friday sale items. When they weren't I joined others here asking they be made available asap. Finally we get them now, 4 days before xmas.. :mad:

Next year pretty pls- start selling your xmas ♥♥♥♥ on black friday. The longer you wait after that the less value it has as the season ticks away, and the more likely players will have already spent holiday budgets elsewhere.

Yevgeni
12-21-2016, 07:40 PM
I've seen Chinese infomercial scammers with more integrity at this point. This company truly has no shame. 20$ for a single costume, peddling more cosmetic goods while two thirds of their playerbase has to go through several hours of queue a day - assuming they don't get dc'ed by a surprise-glyph-update.

Amazing.

trev
12-21-2016, 07:41 PM
"Visited the Marketplace" .... So that's where Elves get gifts from .... Key word used along-side Christmas is ..... Gift not purchase.

On a side note .... You know what im sick of ? The phase "including chances to get", it's overrated and over-used by this company. Bring on the percentage laws (like china has, which we will soon have), what will you do when you have to show said "Chances" Stop milking and provide a better environment for your players.

We don't moo, we don't eat grass and we are not animals. Stop treating us like Cows.

ivillcrushyou
12-21-2016, 07:59 PM
Huh what, guys? Why are you griefing Trion over cash-for-decorations. These things are EXACTLY what I was waiting for this year! So what there isn't really much in terms of new stuff. I think the devs/pubs had their hands full the last couple months.

And get over it the special holiday outfit being 20 bucks. It's not 2004. Y'all think because you're a patron you're entitled to sh!t for free? I personally think patron should be 25 bucks a month. So there.

Dear Trion, you can bring me even more stuff. I've got a huge estate to decorate thanks to the crazy open land spaces in Sunbrite!!!

Royale
12-21-2016, 09:19 PM
"Trion wtf stop putting p2w things in the cash shop your ruining the game omg!!"

"Trion wtf 20$ for a costume why would you do this all this should be free"

pick one guys.

Alphacake
12-22-2016, 12:06 AM
You're getting **** on so hard right now. Gunna do anything about it.

Squeeze the players a lil tighter.

James Carter
12-22-2016, 01:43 AM
uhhh why have a 400 loyalty Christmas costume on fresh start? pretty sure nobody can possibly have that much loyalty yet... and wont have enough until well after Christmas.

Mordai
12-22-2016, 06:55 AM
The winter maiden is nothing but a money grubbing ♥♥♥♥♥.

Dethgasm
12-22-2016, 07:13 AM
LOL Trying to sell 6 old costumes for $50. GG TRINO GG

Mikuh
12-22-2016, 07:14 AM
@Celestrata Bloodsong Nice to put costume for 400 loyalty on fresh start, how are we supposed to got them ? never missed a single day or 3 hour log, and i'm at 103 -_-

Alphacake
12-22-2016, 08:15 AM
LOL Trying to sell 6 old costumes for $50. GG TRINO GG

Exactly

Termocaos
12-22-2016, 08:16 AM
So I bought these in a $50 pack last year and now they are $20 worth of credits.... seems like i shouldnt have bought them last year... kinda like that feeling when I bought that $50 pack for the Snuggle Plushie bed and then they give it away as a free weekly code.

I agree, when i saw the marketplace update, as a proud owner of the 50€ package, i feel betrayed about this, but that's not really what makes me pissed.
It was said that those 50€ packages were special packages, limited packages, if they're limited, the special content should only appear once in a lifetime, not several times just for a change for the company to grab extra money from a costume that SHOULD have been a one time appearance.

Penelope
12-22-2016, 09:12 AM
I was waiting for the boxes with the Poinsettia costume, after trying too many times to win it from streamers. Turns out that was the only way to get it?

Focslain
12-22-2016, 09:40 AM
uhhh why have a 400 loyalty Christmas costume on fresh start? pretty sure nobody can possibly have that much loyalty yet... and wont have enough until well after Christmas.

@Celestrata Bloodsong Nice to put costume for 400 loyalty on fresh start, how are we supposed to got them ? never missed a single day or 3 hour log, and i'm at 103 -_-

Because most costumes in the loyalty store stay for quite a bit of time. Since it's a cosmetic might as well add it to both types of servers. No harm in doing it.

Snaggletooth
12-22-2016, 10:18 AM
Too little, too late!! I saved 6 apex, just to decorate with Christmas items. But, why do you people think that we would want to decorate for 4 days of use? It's a waste. You should have just updated the marketplace for black friday, like you did last year. But then again I guess that makes way to much sense. You guys, worry far to much about new players and crap all over those people that have stuck with you from day 1. I have been a loyal customer and player since Alpha and you continue to crap all over us. You claim this is a sandbox game, yet you continue to make it more and more difficult to do anything but PvP. Some of us have no desire to PvP yet, we are the only ones to ever get screwed in your updates. It is very frustrating and I assure you that if you keep pushing you are going to push the farmer's straight out of the game and then before long the game will be gone. Because, I guarantee you we spend way more on the game than PvP players do!

BinaryRun
12-22-2016, 11:25 AM
I was waiting for the boxes with the Poinsettia costume, after trying too many times to win it from streamers. Turns out that was the only way to get it?

Yes, it was in RNG boxes two years ago. This year it's only available from Trion Creators.

Solistia
12-22-2016, 12:56 PM
@Celestrata Bloodsong How long will the Loyalty token Costume be available for? If it goes out of the store when the event ends, it's impossible to get on the Fresh Start Servers. We need minimum 50 days of not missing a single day and 3 hourly tokens to afford it...which is well after the event is over...

Youngsta
12-22-2016, 03:02 PM
What if instead of farming your player base for cash you used these useless overpriced marketplace items to make some actual appealing festival content/rewards. Why the ♥♥♥♥ would I even want to obtain a single festival token for this garbage when I could be doing something more rewarding like running in circles in austera. Bring back the old Trion pls. Worst winter maiden festival yet, on top of everything else that has been going on.

Zoddbo
12-23-2016, 02:40 AM
On a more important note, no xmas image items for ranged? D:

Davis
12-23-2016, 09:38 AM
its 12-23-2016, where is the compensation?

Edwardo
12-23-2016, 01:19 PM
I love that we get a market place update while we still have folks experiencing black screens.

Corv0
12-23-2016, 05:44 PM
I didn't received my Patron extra time and so many of the people in my guild. Please help me!?

r3zs1ckn3ss
12-23-2016, 06:12 PM
It wouldn't be surprising if they took the packages down to fix the game time on them.
I didn't received my Patron extra time and so many of the people in my guild. Please help me!?

Zaang
12-23-2016, 07:10 PM
You failed to mention when this market place update would disappear

lyly
12-30-2016, 06:04 AM
This event is so broken, no boxes , no snow.....

nice work trino, you give your best to destroy the game....