PDA

View Full Version : <Tempus>[NA][West][Fresh Start][Vengence]Looking for casual / semi-hardcore PVPers

Bear5peed
12-23-2016, 08:19 PM
<Tempus> is an organized guild focused on gearing up and cruising the high seas in search of some quality PVP action.

If you only have time to play a few hours per night, but value PVP, <Tempus> would be an excellent fit for you.

Why Join?

Camaraderie - I have worked with a lot of guilds over the past decade, but this group has been a pleasure to play with thus far and I'm looking forward to where we can take the west faction.
Organized and Experienced raid leaders - In PVP situations discord is clear and targets are set and called.
No Drama - We have a zero tolerance policy on drama, but thus far, have had nothing even close to a dramatic event happen in-guild.
You don't want to follow conventional rules - We do whatever we want. Want that pack? lets take it. Want to destroy that ship? Lets destroy it.

If you are at all interested please feel free to leave a comment below, or inbox me on the forums or in-game.

Main guild contacts: Bearspeed, Beardedberserkr, Grimbeard, Jaygo, Phire, Praxi

See you out there.

https://i.redd.it/ls4h9xwsvd5y.gif

TempusJaygo
12-26-2016, 08:12 PM
Join Us ♥♥♥♥lords!

Bear5peed
01-02-2017, 01:09 PM
bumpy

Leroic
01-12-2017, 08:25 AM
I might join later :)