PDA

View Full Version : Arena hide and healer

Zeld
12-25-2016, 11:17 AM
Hi, so its been 3 4 day im doing arena as healer and today more then usual i meet a lot of toxic player
are you getting those kind of player when they cant win they just run and hide

i mean how can you enjoy playing from doing this? 7x3 ♥♥♥♥ing min running away and hide
just becose "hey im darkrunner i cant 2 shot easy him i run away then"

tie make 0 point losing is 90 point
i realy dont get it

can someone explain me if there is any way to counter this ♥♥♥♥♥♥ mentality?

ps : hi Dreako , Fussel

Lazlcoon
12-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Healer is a cheat in this patch, so probably not they are toxic :p It's like if you are not some Witchcraft mage with 2h weapon u have 0 chances to win heal on Sparring Arena. Cheers.

GenesiS
12-25-2016, 01:51 PM
Yeah, going as healer to arena, calling others toxic :D logic insane

iggixz
12-25-2016, 05:27 PM
yes, i i think his name is insanesorcerer or something like that, he plays daggerspell and runs and hides.... 15 min arena for 70 honor cause they run and hide... kinda sad.

Fr0zen
12-25-2016, 05:29 PM
yes, i i think his name is insanesorcerer or something like that, he plays daggerspell and runs and hides.... 15 min arena for 70 honor cause they run and hide... kinda sad.
Ye it is, but healers arent better, as Tank you cant do anything against them. They just heal and derp around with their new spell. Cant do ♥♥♥♥ as Hexblade

iggixz
12-25-2016, 05:48 PM
so running and using stealth in the corner is fine? thats just dumb. people cant handle losing, so they'f rather waste 15mins.

ProphecyLoli
12-25-2016, 05:53 PM
Kill yourself

RIPpppppp
12-25-2016, 06:00 PM
healer on arena?

please dont be THAT guy :/

Kloonikex
12-25-2016, 06:05 PM
If you can't catch and kill, it's your fault. 0 - 0 > 0 - X. Simple.

so running and using stealth in the corner is fine? thats just dumb. people cant handle losing, so they'f rather waste 15mins.

It's 21 minutes (3 rounds going 0-0). A tie is not a loss. You expect people to feed to "save time"? Not only will they lose points, alongside they will lose arena rewards. When there's incentive to force a tie, people do what's optimal for them.

You can always LEAVE. Nobody is forcing you to wait.

st0n3x
12-25-2016, 06:17 PM
3.0 arena heal abusing dumbs crying. Sweet music to my ears.
got 21min for each of them both on RU and EU. They run across so funny.

iggixz
12-25-2016, 06:33 PM
im not crying i dont care tbh, couldnt do 1v1 as a templar very well before hand, so i have lost nothing. Its just a stupid mentality to have.

Zeld
12-25-2016, 10:22 PM
so from what i read , Archeage healer is not allowed to play in arena? then why should we play in raid, guild, donjon as healer?
90% server play DR is all fine but playing healer and trying to get some honor its a "toxic logic"?

i just blame the mentality "i cant kill him? then lets ♥♥♥♥ 21 min in hide"

Houyiz
12-25-2016, 11:21 PM
so from what i read , Archeage healer is not allowed to play in arena? then why should we play in raid, guild, donjon as healer?
90% server play DR is all fine but playing healer and trying to get some honor its a "toxic logic"?

i just blame the mentality "i cant kill him? then lets ♥♥♥♥ 21 min in hide"

Who the f*ck says that healer is not allowed in arena? Trion or the community?. cos fck the communitys opinion LOL.

st0n3x
12-26-2016, 02:59 AM
3.0 says that healer can not be kiled in arena by 99% classes apriori, but on the other side healer cant kill 99% classes and the only way for arena to end fast is to go and die for saving time. thanks but no.

LKT
12-26-2016, 04:53 AM
3.0 says that healer can not be kiled in arena by 99% classes apriori, but on the other side healer cant kill 99% classes and the only way for arena to end fast is to go and die for saving time. thanks but no.

If you cant kill people as healer within those 7 minutes you play it wrong lol, templar here and I can kill 70% of the classes with 3 buttons, anthesis, mirror light and holy light/bolt/whatever. Sure if they start running around in stealth it can be usefull to use more but a healer that cant kill a primeval that stays in those 15 meters is just straight up bad.

sutrius
12-26-2016, 09:06 AM
just get radar like most guilds here and u will be fine

st0n3x
12-26-2016, 09:12 AM
If you cant kill people as healer within those 7 minutes you play it wrong lol, templar here and I can kill 70% of the classes with 3 buttons, anthesis, mirror light and holy light/bolt/whatever. Sure if they start running around in stealth it can be usefull to use more but a healer that cant kill a primeval that stays in those 15 meters is just straight up bad.
Primeval has no escape. if he holds 28m, healer can any moment blink back and get some seconds of free healing. the only way to win is hide and treat the abuser in chat)

snaex
12-26-2016, 10:45 AM
im one of the player who trolled 2 or 3 guys already like that. but its not the fact that im doing this alltime i cant win... Its ONLY if i see classes like Mentor or some other healing ♥♥♥♥ that u really cant beat in the sparring arena but they also need 5 mins to kill u if u watch them how they are killing u. that classes are so extreamly toxic that they dont deserve to have fun.

Okaerd
12-26-2016, 10:47 AM
You did lose though, even if I hid. Maybe you should change your build if you can't catch us. If we choose to reset our rotation, then stop us from doing it. We didn't tie, you lost. Also there's nothing wrong to reset rotations. Punish them if they try to. Get TP passive etc. If you're a templar, imprison and so on.

Using "toxic" is toxic itself.

Zeld
12-26-2016, 12:20 PM
i made some test today

fact? DR just destroy me when they know play
wait what? you have to know play Darkrunner to kill a class O_O ? OP class xD

so i found out that "comet boon" is a good way to catch up those "lol i cant win i hide" player

so all healer gl in arena and enjoy pvping vs 90% server class darkrunner

Okaerd
12-26-2016, 03:49 PM
Yeah now on 55 you can't cheese me with the stoneform :) I don't even need to run. I can just destroy you :P

Benice
12-26-2016, 06:19 PM
lololol, maybe we should ban vitalism from the game then? So many classes wich can heal ..

nut69
12-26-2016, 07:24 PM
So who pissed in your Corn flakes this morning? - Must of been the Rum-cola :)

snaex
12-27-2016, 05:20 AM
vitalism alone is not the problem... but if u have a class with vitalism and only other supp trees that need 5 mins to kill u as ultra squishy class even if u dont fight to him... then he needs to get trolled. cause his class is just troll.

Vr4r3X
12-29-2016, 06:46 AM
anyway it's a 1v1 and the one hiding is the cheeky one since everybody looks for a good build to fight.
stealth should be deactivated in arena after used twice each round... pots should be totally deactivated there.

sutrius
12-29-2016, 10:15 AM
and all healing skills should be deactivated after using 2 times, actualy while we at it why not make all skills used max 2 times and make it a mele fisting fights

Pandarine
12-29-2016, 03:14 PM
I think its quite sad how this game ♥♥♥♥s healers over. Besides of obsidian gear there is almost nothing for healers, no drops from bosses like Red Dragon, Kraken or Anthalon either. Healers cant compete in open world pvp without someone actually dealing damage, healers dont get as much honor as the one killing the person etc. Now we got ONE skill that is actually allowing us to be independent and make some honor for ourselves and people decide to be so salty about it. You may call me bad but i think a skilled person will be able to kill a healer regardless of that skill.

Cara Delevingne
12-30-2016, 12:11 PM
I sugest people to do it more often, i mean if everybody run and hide vs healer, maybe healer will stop arena! healer in arena is so toxic, i didnt arena yet, but i think i'll, with my darkrunner, and stay hide for 15 min, i like to taste your cry!

Rustig
12-31-2016, 05:07 PM
if you cant kill a healer as a darkrunner you should just uninstall.

Sladarius
12-31-2016, 06:37 PM
If you're gonna play balanced 1v1 you're going to have a bad time, I cringe through it daily for the honor regardless.

LKT
01-01-2017, 03:33 AM

Can confirm. Good DR's make me want to kms everyday, yet whenever I kill one I feel like they weren't worthy of my time :^)

Tetoratoria
01-01-2017, 07:15 PM

^
best comment so far

4Head
01-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Kill yourself

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/81/81416d057f872911a8291b1aa36a64636024668f4b66b31819 4c71a8a8c7040d.jpg

Zeld
01-04-2017, 02:57 AM
yeah , each time i go in arena now ppl cry "cancer"

some are so bad, but they cry cose now healer can kill them
and yes DR destoy healer when they know play

i just wanna point out, at last in my case i go in arena ONLY for my daily honor , 90 or 220 point
i NEED honor like everyone , but in Open world i get only 4 per kill/heal not 40 .....

XL game have horrible class balance design , nothing changed since 3 years

st0n3x
01-04-2017, 03:24 AM
Cmon there is songraft to gain honor worldwide for healers, much more that a typical DD does.
Though in arena healer can not kill anyone. And thats why we are hiding. No mobility, no DPS, no controls, only heal and insect-bite-shots. Such class does not deserve to win. Wanna win - at least take 55 witchcraft summon.

st0n3x
01-05-2017, 03:48 PM
Burning healers in same equip arena are so sweet, guys really wonder everyone to loose just for saving time. Some luls deserve to be posted here.
http://i.imgur.com/IOA7HyZ.jpg

unforgiven
01-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Burning healers in same equip arena are so sweet, guys really wonder everyone to loose just for saving time. Some luls deserve to be posted here.
http://i.imgur.com/IOA7HyZ.jpg

well u're terrible anyways

Kharv
01-08-2017, 05:30 PM
I can understand why ppl got rage when they meet healer in the arena, but i don't understand why they wanna hide 3 rounds... it's very annoing. Arena should be fun... forever stealth is like "im pro, im awsome, i can't kill this guy, so im gonna hide, maybe he goes AFK so i can kill him"....

This guy at least try, it's better then forever stealth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdUGZgZR2AI

TherealLightning
01-08-2017, 06:43 PM
think the OP in this thread is actually ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed lol, grats, you got afew arenas against ♥♥♥♥ stains, get over it and keep quing, Healer is not op in arena, pick up stalkers mark and sunder earth, easy wombo, easy win, even if they go defencive buff.

Lirabella
01-11-2017, 04:33 AM
I understand the blame, but in some way's i dont understand it...
I play also healer, since Archeage beginning, and i know that currently the vitalism's Holy Bolt and Mirrorlight buff together is overpowerd in arena. In PvE its fine, but the stats given you or the healing you get by holy bolt.. is to high.
Not to forget, the 13 sec CC abyssal skill, which leads into a 2 vs 3 in a Team Arena.
Yes healer is dominant currently and to strong in arena right now! But please take a little look back in Archeage, the arena for healer befor the 3.0 patch. We were weak, sadly we nearly had 0 chance of wining as a pure healing class.
And we didnt see u other classes in arena as cancer, no, we ( at least i ) accepted it. Just to get my honor loosing 15 times a day in arena was also not the most fun part.
Dont get me wrong, i also hate the Holy Bolt mechanic, it just makes the other spells a bit irrelevant, but its our only tool for some skillbuilds, to be able to make dmg.

I understand u that ur frustadet, and i know the feeling of loosing and having like 0 chance, but now this patch, its our turn, and please accept it that when we go arena, that we also just want a normal game or just our honor, its not like every healer doesnt know the feeling of a 100% loose. The real healers that play since release, know the frustration.
Anyway have fun and a nice day : )