PDA

View Full Version : BigDataDude: Bots, Bots, and more Bots

DevTracker
12-25-2016, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know, are the bots making a serious comeback or were they never dealt with to begin with? I am seeing a ton of bots on the fresh start server. Does Trion not return the labor any more if they get caught or are they simply not catching them anymore? A bunch of my labor is going to reporting bots however I guess I will stop if labor is no longer returned returned. Thanks in advance! PM them to me or send a SS or something. Also, not everyone that is reported as a bot is a bot.
Reporting them via the ingame system is useless since all you need to do is talk to a guard and the "warning buff" goes off and thus it never reaches trion and thus the system asumes it was a legitimate user that you just reported for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles.
Trion say that anyone that gets reported in game gets looked at no matter if they went to a guard to remove it Probably BS to make everyone feel better about the bots This is incorrect information. Removing a debuff has nothing to do with reporting. All reported bots get looked at. Again, just because people think someone is a bot doesn't mean they are.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=307675&p=2510697&viewfull=1#post2510697)