PDA

View Full Version : West>East

GAiNZ
12-26-2016, 03:26 PM
about time we discuss the elephant in the room....

Zen15648
12-26-2016, 03:27 PM
i like turtles

AenigmaFx
12-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Kek

Criticarl
12-26-2016, 03:33 PM
West first mmo

Zeeva
12-26-2016, 03:34 PM
Nuia is ded

Jagaman
12-26-2016, 03:42 PM
Can't be done the Elephant might not spawn.

Symanovitch
12-26-2016, 06:33 PM
Can't be done the Elephant might not spawn.

I wish there was an upvote button on this forum.

Rebelicious
12-26-2016, 07:03 PM
The imbalance between factions is so huge that it's honestly not worth playing now. They should have waited a month before opening up Auroria to 1 West castle and a full server East dominance zerg. At least we would have had 1 month to play with some semblance of equality.

Game dead.

RIP Fresh Start.

GAiNZ
12-26-2016, 07:14 PM
zerg? paaaah, just more ppl to kill!

Shavok
12-27-2016, 02:17 AM
Also a few very good West guilds are going pirate making abit harder for west when they leave our faction.

But lets not decide the faith just yet lets see how it all turns out.

I would be sad to see a massive server imbalance so soon on a fresh server making even more people reroll east or /quit and condem West officialy ded.

LKT
12-27-2016, 02:30 AM
i like turtles

Same.

Raapnaap
12-27-2016, 04:20 AM
West would be fine if it had about two more solid, organised guilds. The numbers will never be 100% equal on any server, but right now it is the lack of organised guilds dragging down West as a faction.

I've done my fair share of guild leading in quite a lot of games, even co-lead one at ArcheAge's launch/alpha for a while (The BlackHand Order, Dahuta server), but I no longer have the time to lead a guild or alliance, so this task isn't for me this time around.

I would be willing to contribute to the faction more though, so I'm likely hoping to join a guild with some goals and leadership in place. My current guild has nice guys in it, but they are a bit too casual in terms of organisation, and that is something the majority of West guilds currently 'suffer' from.

Rebelicious
12-27-2016, 12:41 PM
After the way East dominated Auroria castles and land... the gear imbalance is already here, and as a Westie I give up as I already see the writing on the wall, same as every imbalanced dead legacy server.

iHeiki
12-27-2016, 01:28 PM
West strong guild must work with each other, only way for any comeback now.

Holthy
12-28-2016, 12:08 AM
All cryers... Go pvp and leave Ocleera for one time, carebears!

Nukk
12-28-2016, 12:21 AM
After the way East dominated Auroria castles and land... the gear imbalance is already here, and as a Westie I give up as I already see the writing on the wall, same as every imbalanced dead legacy server.

There was no vast gear imbalance. Some guilds on West like Pink and Harmony have players with better gear score than players in top East guilds.

The problem was a) numbers and b) West had no dedicated miner or decided not to craft the lodestone packs. The latter problem could have been fixed through better planning, the first is something we have limited control over.

For me, I would have liked more faction communication (you will never get away from spies anyway) so that smaller guilds could have gotten involved and helped in some way. I don't mind helping Pink or Harmony take a castle if it means that East don't get all of them. Not sure if there was some selfishness here where certain West guilds kept tight lipped because they wanted to ensure they were the ones claiming and hoped to monopolise the land around it or whether they just didn't want tons on randoms dropping the frame rate and lagging things up worse than what they were. I don't know what the reason was but with such a huge number difference, you're going to need help from the smaller guilds - even if you just ask them to help by blocking paths back to the castle and killing small parties to keep the red blob manageable.

Unless players want a 1-sided server, and I'm talking mainly to the East faction, one of the organised East guilds MUST go pirate. Too many West guilds are going and if some of the better East guilds don't go this will only exacerbate the problem. No-one wants a server with no competition, that is a boring ♥♥♥ game. It is therefore in everyone's interest that the server community gets together to try and fix this problem to keep the game enjoyable for the benefit of everyone. Unless, we want a dead server when Revelation Online comes out in Feb?

Xabarex
12-28-2016, 12:23 AM
I dont get it
This game is about geting adventage over other side. If every1 gonna join the stronger faction its gonna be ridiculous and not worth of playing, cuz we wont have enemies to fight with.
I play on west side, and feel fully motivated to fight other faction for the glory of mine.
Stick together team ;)