PDA

View Full Version : my Support Tickets are not being answered or resolved.

NyxGaming
12-27-2016, 04:40 PM
i made a ticket this morning and it has not been answered; and it is a really serious issue and gets worse every second...

and i have other tickets that have not been answered for a long time. whats up with that?

7H3LaughignMan
12-27-2016, 04:46 PM
Customer Service: We're experiencing a large volume of requests right now. We apologize for the delay in getting to your issue, we're working as quickly as possible to get through all your requests!

Seems like they are busy, don't be to alarmed since everyone is probably submitting a ticket for all the issues that happened.

Ladyluxanna
12-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Yea took them a couple of days to answer mine but that's probably cause it was sent Christmas eve lol

Celestrata Bloodsong
12-27-2016, 08:19 PM
The Customer Service team is still a bit behind in support tickets due to the number we've received. Right now, the average wait is around 2-3 days for a ticket to be answered. So, if you made a ticket this morning, you're going to have to wait a few days before they'll be able to respond.

romonster
12-27-2016, 09:20 PM
Two or three days might be an optimistic estimate. My recent ticket took almost a week to receive a response.

SultanMahmut
12-27-2016, 09:27 PM
re u sure celestrata :D " Thursday at 05:30 " :D it's normal we know :( i can work on ur support team for just 100$ :(

NyxGaming
12-27-2016, 09:34 PM
The Customer Service team is still a bit behind in support tickets due to the number we've received. Right now, the average wait is around 2-3 days for a ticket to be answered. So, if you made a ticket this morning, you're going to have to wait a few days before they'll be able to respond.

this kinda sucks.
i needed that alt to help me make gold on reckoning.

i basically made a patron on a lagacy account thinking it was fresh. it had a lvl 7 character on it

Gnut
12-27-2016, 10:20 PM
When Trion was good, they had live reps. I remember deleting items in Rift and talking to someone who checked my account and was able to help right away. Now you have TRINO.. Good luck

Mindaugas R
12-27-2016, 11:40 PM
Why they can answer in less than 12 hour then you ask for account delete ? But then you ask for purchase issue you need wait 2-3 day or more. As i see in forum many people have purchase issue don't think that is error in your system ? How can be under review and instant cancel after 1 minute? I don't believe that human can review in 1 minute...

Ynystere
12-28-2016, 05:15 AM

funny, they were able to reply to 3 of my tickets within a day. Although all they wrote was automatic generated ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ with the content of "no"

remigius91
12-28-2016, 06:11 AM

today is the 5th/6th day my ticket isnt responded yet. so.. this is happenning

Talath
12-28-2016, 09:24 AM

It has been over 7 days now for my ticket...still no response or assistance...REQUEST #781886

lab
12-28-2016, 10:40 AM
I'm waiting since one week and no answer :( #784008