PDA

View Full Version : Alliance of Guilds VS. Tea Time For Kittens

Sick on Vengance
12-30-2016, 05:16 PM
As the title said, its best we decide to unify our guilds vs these guys. This is a preliminary proposition to see how it will be received by all of you other guild leaders.

Let's create a unified front against TTK.

SHINYA
12-31-2016, 11:59 AM
Yeah, better ally against the only guild on the East trying to do something! In fact, we should just let the West get all 6 castles!

DarkPirate
12-31-2016, 03:07 PM
^

Madaf
12-31-2016, 03:32 PM
Yeah, better ally against the only guild on the East trying to do something! In fact, we should just let the West get all 6 castles!

I'm sorry but as far as I know, you guys ARE allied with west guilds.

Myrry
01-01-2017, 04:52 PM
how'd all that turn out?

KrustyD
01-01-2017, 05:44 PM
how'd all that turn out?

rofl :)

Royale
01-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Issue isn't TTK its the fact that everyone not in TTK sits back and hopes to get everything easily for being on the higher populated server. I have been saying this for a long time, but West has waaaaay better people just less numbers overall. Once the population starts to even up a bit more east is done for.

xCROv
01-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Issue isn't TTK its the fact that everyone not in TTK sits back and hopes to get everything easily for being on the higher populated server. I have been saying this for a long time, but West has waaaaay better people just less numbers overall. Once the population starts to even up a bit more east is done for.

This is 100% true. Right now the West have proved that it fight back and when the numbers are equal there is nothing equal about the fight. Sungolds was held by the West every time people were connected fighting back Laughing Coffin, VD, and the East. This server will take a turn soon and with the castle layout it's going to be fun.

Caex
01-02-2017, 04:11 PM

sorry dude. But im TRYING to do abyssla TRYING to do lusca. Waht happens? Insta purple by TTK everytime. Im not gonnn ask you for permission to do what i want in the game thanks :3

Lizbien
01-02-2017, 08:57 PM
sorry dude. But im TRYING to do abyssla TRYING to do lusca. Waht happens? Insta purple by TTK everytime. Im not gonnn ask you for permission to do what i want in the game thanks :3

See the problem is this right here. People are neither strong enough to "take what they want" like they say they're going to, nor are they smart enough to work with the people who are, nor are they willing enough to work toward being a useful ally to have in the first place. I potato around, hang out with friends and generally dislike PvE, and so because of that I progress slower and will never be in a top guild where highly motivated, active members are needed. I also don't expect to get the payout said players do. If you want the big boy loot go work with the big boys, hell if you get over yourself for 20 minutes and talk person to person with some of the members you might even find you like them. This competition complex is driving you all insane I swear and it certainly won't get you that content you're all whinging about.

Vellyn
01-03-2017, 01:24 AM
Now, this might be crazy, but instead of an Alliance of Guilds VS. Tea Time For Kittens, why not an Alliance of Guilds WITH Tea Time For Kittens? The East is still the East, and until new nations are formed, working together would be the ideal situation for everyone involved. Yea, ♥♥♥♥ has happened. Yea people have purpled on people. But we're still green and they're still red. I know, I know, I'm just a hopeless romantic. But just once it'd be nice to see that.

wyclif
01-03-2017, 05:28 AM
Now, this might be crazy, but instead of an Alliance of Guilds VS. Tea Time For Kittens, why not an Alliance of Guilds WITH Tea Time For Kittens? The East is still the East, and until new nations are formed, working together would be the ideal situation for everyone involved. Yea, ♥♥♥♥ has happened. Yea people have purpled on people. But we're still green and they're still red. I know, I know, I'm just a hopeless romantic. But just once it'd be nice to see that.

+1

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 06:58 AM
See the problem is this right here. People are neither strong enough to "take what they want" like they say they're going to, nor are they smart enough to work with the people who are, nor are they willing enough to work toward being a useful ally to have in the first place. I potato around, hang out with friends and generally dislike PvE, and so because of that I progress slower and will never be in a top guild where highly motivated, active members are needed. I also don't expect to get the payout said players do. If you want the big boy loot go work with the big boys, hell if you get over yourself for 20 minutes and talk person to person with some of the members you might even find you like them. This competition complex is driving you all insane I swear and it certainly won't get you that content you're all whinging about.

That was a very long way of saying "submit or die".

Not that I have the whole story but it looks like TTFK wants all the benefits of being pirate without making the commitment to it. This exact same scenario happened on Naima with the guilds Ironfist and Latinus, who would just ♥♥♥♥ on everyone who wasn't with them. But now here on Vengeance we have TTFK and AlgaeSquad. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But hey, my opinion doesn't matter since I'm in LC however I figured I would point this obvious faction abuse since I was on the west side during IF and Latinus' totalitarian regime and it was a pretty ♥♥♥♥ty experience which somewhat pushed me to pirate in the first place.

Ishhurr
01-03-2017, 09:52 AM
tt4k is just a great guild, that happens to be organized. You suckers want to mount against the best guild we have??? Because they take your little pancake trade pack sometimes??
Our ♥♥♥♥ little guild has a galleon, and TT4K helped us repair it during boss fight. They work with those who don't need mommy to hold their precious little hand. And yeah, they purple, but whoopdy doo. it's part of the game. Have fun on their KOS list..

Wek
01-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Actually guys this boat had more than one TTK person on it but we was blown up before I could snag another screen

http://i.imgur.com/bP7gnzJ.jpg

sorry the pic did not want to post at first

Wek
01-03-2017, 10:20 AM
The reason a lot of people are mad is that you purple at these events and we see you all riding on the same boats as VD not being attacked but attacking fellow greens. Guys if you want to start being seen as pro-faction you need to make some changes. stop the purple apologize we need to stop fighting each other and work as a faction.
go to this form and see what I mean: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?309095-TTK-backstabs-Very-Danger-loses-castle-to-West

Caex
01-03-2017, 10:51 AM
tt4k is just a great guild, that happens to be organized. You suckers want to mount against the best guild we have??? Because they take your little pancake trade pack sometimes??
Our ♥♥♥♥ little guild has a galleon, and TT4K helped us repair it during boss fight. They work with those who don't need mommy to hold their precious little hand. And yeah, they purple, but whoopdy doo. it's part of the game. Have fun on their KOS list..

Dude calm down and listen to OUR experiences before you bring your biased statements.

Yes TTK helped SOME guilds not ours just bbecuase OUR GM decided not to "include" TTK in a server wide meeting.

While this sucked TTK took it upon themselves at this point to monopolize all major events except MM and say "♥♥♥♥ the east"
Is that really a guild you want to play with?

Now their current situation is always looking better to them becuase they hand out and allow weaker guilds to do things but guess what?

Our guild is still purpled on during abyssal and Lusca events just for "bad blood" We are not doing anything but "TRYING" to participate.

here are some words of advice for TTK

If you want your WHOLE faction to be with you. stop purpling first :3

Ishhurr
01-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Hey mate ! TT4K purples on me everday ! And I lose all my packs 2 them during Abysal ! But thats how this game works mate ! You may get the odd break from them, but I never expect it. Im just sayin who gives a crap if they purple up ! Take your lumps and move on ! Smaller guilds can run trade packs on land through safe zones, and plant land in safe zones. No one "deserves" to have the best. TT4K earned it. Let them reap the rewards. It wont stop me from trying to get the edge on them. And in a few cases, I got my stupid pancake pack back ! lmao

Caex
01-03-2017, 11:23 AM
Hey mate ! TT4K purples on me everday ! And I lose all my packs 2 them during Abysal ! But thats how this game works mate ! You may get the odd break from them, but I never expect it. Im just sayin who gives a crap if they purple up ! Take your lumps and move on ! Smaller guilds can run trade packs on land through safe zones, and plant land in safe zones. No one "deserves" to have the best. TT4K earned it. Let them reap the rewards. It wont stop me from trying to get the edge on them. And in a few cases, I got my stupid pancake pack back ! lmao

we take our lumps and pay em back with blood.
You should never ally yourself with a guild who is looking to monopolize others just to get ahead.
are you even reading what you are saying? Its like you want this game to have a welfare system jsut because someone is better then everyone doesnt mean they get it all before us.

SHINYA
01-03-2017, 12:05 PM
we take our lumps and pay em back with blood.
You should never ally yourself with a guild who is looking to monopolize others just to get ahead.
are you even reading what you are saying? Its like you want this game to have a welfare system jsut because someone is better then everyone doesnt mean they get it all before us.
Yeah! Just because someone else prepared and did all the work doesn't mean they the rewards! You right! ( sarcasm in case you can't detect it )

This post shows the mindset of HRG. They don't want to work, they don't want to do anything to contribute, but they still think they're entitled to getting something simply because they rolled on the same side as us. That's not how it works.

And no, we will never work with HRG, your leaders ruined that for you by trying to unite the east against us so they could in turn monopolize the server content ( you know, what they accused us of trying to do). Unfortunately HRG leadership is trash and the majority of the members are bad so that failed horribly.

Fennecfox
01-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Stop pretending that you're here to benefit anyone because TTFK is too transparent, you're here to take everything for yourselves. That's fine though, the game allows it, I don't think any disputes that. It's you're rampant lying about what TTFK does or stands for, stop beating around the bush, call yourselves green pirates and get on with the PKing. Just admit that you guys want to abuse your own faction so we can all get on with our lives because TTFK's actions prove that have absolutely no interest in using their lead to help guilds below them.

If you purple to take packs from your faction during abyssal or otherwise, you do not support the east.

If you purple to stop people from getting a world boss, you do not support the east.

If you purple to prevent others from fighting luscas or kraken, you do not support the east.

If it's one thing I hate, it's fake trash like you, actually go pirate and fight us or stop being two faced ♥♥♥♥s to your own faction.

Skoal
01-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Just so all of you guys know who are "allying" with tt4k

They are purposely being vague with you, they don't want to give specifics of what they will share with you because they are not going to give you anything but a couple of abyssal packs (which I doubt they can contest without VD) or maybe a couple of burning logs. They communicated this with me in comms before we broke alliance. Demand that they tell you exactly what you will be receiving up front. They literally called all of you "potatoes". They aren't changed, they aren't reformed, they are using you. Don't help your enemy, they don't intend to help you.

Skoal
01-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Would you rather have a 70g pack or the satisfaction of watching the guild you hate fail?

KrustyD
01-03-2017, 01:01 PM

I was at the castle event. VD did for a fact help them get their castles. TTFK turned on them. Ally with them? No thanks. I could care less about the BS behind the scenes. I only know what I saw. A man is only as good as his word.

Wek
01-03-2017, 01:59 PM
I'm a new player came in for 3.0 and what I really don't like is that most people are being blocked on content because people can not get along. People are acting like kids that was caught with there hands in the cookie jar. I have no idea what you all did when you was Pansu or how ever it was spelled i was not there but when i hear about it, then I see whats going on now things are lining up. People are all different and MMOs' bring out the worst in everyone. This game is all for people that go swipe swipe it seems. I have bought one thing from them a founders pack cause I wanted to get in the game I even tried it out on another server loved it.

My question is why should I or other people be restricted and have content blocked I'm not the butt hert one but I am disjointed.

We are the East faction not Pirate not West but the East. Everyday the power in the west grows as then unite and we piss on each other I mean come on we are adults right. Why should other be blocked from content because of past events or is that what your point is?

Or are you telling me if I was guild less and came up saying: "hey I can help you guys, I can heal" would I get purpled or would I get invited, I don't even care about the loot I just want to play the game.

Kashi
01-03-2017, 02:35 PM
I'm a new player came in for 3.0 and what I really don't like is that most people are being blocked on content because people can not get along. People are acting like kids that was caught with there hands in the cookie jar. I have no idea what you all did when you was Pansu or how ever it was spelled i was not there but when i hear about it, then I see whats going on now things are lining up. People are all different and MMOs' bring out the worst in everyone. This game is all for people that go swipe swipe it seems. I have bought one thing from them a founders pack cause I wanted to get in the game I even tried it out on another server loved it.

My question is why should I or other people be restricted and have content blocked I'm not the butt hert one but I am disjointed.

We are the East faction not Pirate not West but the East. Everyday the power in the west grows as then unite and we piss on each other I mean come on we are adults right. Why should other be blocked from content because of past events or is that what your point is?

Or are you telling me if I was guild less and came up saying: "hey I can help you guys, I can heal" would I get purpled or would I get invited, I don't even care about the loot I just want to play the game.

Your options would be to join their guild or die horribly. Don't let the colors fool you. This is not a faction game, this a guild game. It's so much a guild game that I wish all guilds were red to each other at the start and leaders could agree to be green (and unable to attack one another) for a period.

The simple truth is a lot of events aren't set up to accommodate more than one full raid, and usually they already have more than a full raid by themselves. So their options are to deny about 80% of their guild content because they couldn't get in the PUG first or to form their own raid and take it.

At the moment, they might do the former, just to avoid being teamed up on. But once they have a 2k higher gear score than the average player there's no way they'll continue allowing weaker guilds to run content their members want.

Basically, it's in their best interest to be the boot on your neck. It's in your best interest to either join them or fight them. There is no scenario where we get to all be friends until after a bunch of people quit the game and no guild is able to make a full raid by themselves. That part isn't even them, that's just the game design.

Lizbien
01-04-2017, 09:23 AM

The answer is simple. Abyssal isn't usual "content", it's an event with a few thousand gold payout. That's not something you share with every random person that shows up with no idea what they're doing, no ships, no gear and not even any supplies to contribute. It's a very large payout that takes (and is worth) a lot of effort. To be honest even if you can add anything I listed above to their raid you still probably won't be invited because this is the kind of thing a guild takes for itself to better itself. You can say you won't take any packs all you want but a) no one can afford to believe you if they want to be taken seriously, and b) even then they don't owe you the content they work for and the average player can't take themselves.

What faction you're on determines where you stand with honour payout events like Mistmarrow, Halcyona, etc, not gold payout events like Abyssal, Kraken and Red Dragon. You'll see some boss sharing like Morpheus and Nazar later on when people are taking their dream rings seriously but beyond that top tier content belongs to the guilds strong enough to take it, not the factions they're on. Now of course you're free to try and join one of these "alliances" that want to take down the current big boys so they can take their place but it's not going to be some walk in the park casual content and you'd better get used to flagging up over every single event if you want to really drive them out. I can pretty much guarantee any allies HRG will pick up won't have the commitment required to take on two guilds worth of geared and knowledgeable people though so don't hold your breath and avoid loud smack talk just in case.

ReyRey
01-04-2017, 09:30 AM
Arg I couldn't get my awesome popcorn meme here

WatdaF
01-04-2017, 10:00 AM
I am from morph and believe me, anytime of the day I would choose TT4K over HRG. No offense to HRG.

HODGES
01-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Stop pretending that you're here to benefit anyone because TTFK is too transparent, you're here to take everything for yourselves. That's fine though, the game allows it, I don't think any disputes that. It's you're rampant lying about what TTFK does or stands for, stop beating around the bush, call yourselves green pirates and get on with the PKing. Just admit that you guys want to abuse your own faction so we can all get on with our lives because TTFK's actions prove that have absolutely no interest in using their lead to help guilds below them.

If you purple to take packs from your faction during abyssal or otherwise, you do not support the east.

If you purple to stop people from getting a world boss, you do not support the east.

If you purple to prevent others from fighting luscas or kraken, you do not support the east.

If it's one thing I hate, it's fake trash like you, actually go pirate and fight us or stop being two faced ♥♥♥♥s to your own faction.

If it's one thing I hate, it's people with the mindset that you have. This hasn't been a faction game for years now. This is a guild vs guild game. Protect your own guild before any other guild. Improve your own guild before any other guild. Why help another guild who provides nothing for your guild.

Fennecfox
01-04-2017, 03:44 PM
If it's one thing I hate, it's people with the mindset that you have. This hasn't been a faction game for years now. This is a guild vs guild game. Protect your own guild before any other guild. Improve your own guild before any other guild. Why help another guild who provides nothing for your guild.

That's why I'm a pirate broski, because I only intend to look after my own guild. However people like TTFK want the comfort of being part of a faction and taking advantage of people at the same time. I have nothing to hide or pretend to be, no one should trust me because I chose a path that blatantly paints me as a villain. TTFK just wants the exact same privilege but also wants people to put false trust in them so they can abuse it for as long as they can. It's a choice to make it a guild v guild game, but that choice was made by the very few to exploit the very many. Simply put, TTFK are traitors and they should not be on the east if they intend on playing only for themselves, that's what the pirate faction is for.

SHINYA
01-05-2017, 01:43 AM
That's why I'm a pirate broski, because I only intend to look after my own guild. However people like TTFK want the comfort of being part of a faction and taking advantage of people at the same time. I have nothing to hide or pretend to be, no one should trust me because I chose a path that blatantly paints me as a villain. TTFK just wants the exact same privilege but also wants people to put false trust in them so they can abuse it for as long as they can. It's a choice to make it a guild v guild game, but that choice was made by the very few to exploit the very many. Simply put, TTFK are traitors and they should not be on the east if they intend on playing only for themselves, that's what the pirate faction is for.
We purple for profit in the past after the east allied against us and we're trying to cut down on it and other than that we try to secure content for our guild. You're the one that's defining what it means to be east or pirate faction. You can't just make your own definitions of stuff and then condemn anyone for falling out of those definitions. Yeah, we purple sometimes but guess what? Purpling is a feature and comes with it's own consequences.

The only thing in this game that is faction based are faction based events where we will do our best to carry the east so they can get free honor, warrior medals, etc. Otherwise we will look after our own guild's progression and be the best guild we can be. No server has ever been remembered for a faction, you remember the guilds that were the best on the server. This game has always been about guilds.

Fennecfox
01-05-2017, 07:38 AM
We purple for profit in the past after the east allied against us and we're trying to cut down on it and other than that we try to secure content for our guild. You're the one that's defining what it means to be east or pirate faction. You can't just make your own definitions of stuff and then condemn anyone for falling out of those definitions. Yeah, we purple sometimes but guess what? Purpling is a feature and comes with it's own consequences.

The only thing in this game that is faction based are faction based events where we will do our best to carry the east so they can get free honor, warrior medals, etc. Otherwise we will look after our own guild's progression and be the best guild we can be. No server has ever been remembered for a faction, you remember the guilds that were the best on the server. This game has always been about guilds.

Really? You're the one claiming the game is only about guilds and anyone who decides to trust anyone should be taken advantage of. Look at player nations on the KR version, they actually killed servers altogether because that's what happens when one group controls everything. This isn't speculation or fear mongering, it -actually- happened, one group took everything so the majority of the player base left and the server died. This happened on MULTIPLE servers, it is not a coincidence.

Look at the Reckoning forums, this same exact situation is happening there with a west guild called "im gay". The east have no chance stopping them and the west feels trapped in their own faction. If server destruction is your goal then by all means continue, just stop ♥♥♥♥ing lying about your intentions or better yet actually take responsibility for your actions.

Edit: Not everyone thinks the game is guild based, this topic's existence is proof of that. People who purple are constantly called out, there is a jury system, there is a pirate faction, all these things are here to punish people who work against their faction. This means there was no intention of a guild stomping on their own faction to get ahead, this is why they designed player factions. As I said before player factions don't work so it really only leaves you one choice, the pirate faction. It has no jury, no purpling, nothing to regulate who fights who. If you want to conitnue what you do, leave the east. If you want to stay east then stop abusing them because that's what causes people to leave the game.

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 07:57 AM

The West has no unification though. We have a lot of strong guilds but not a one of them has set themselves up as someone the faction can rally around, and most of the other small-medium guilds I talk to say the same thing. They don't want to draw the kind of fire our guild has by openly opposing them but they don't trust any of them.

If the west actually found a powerful guild we could rally around, that would be when the east would need to be afraid. All of our current top 5 guilds have given us good reasons not to trust them though. You have 1 top guild that are openly purple. We have 1 top guild that's openly purple and four that say they are pro-faction when their actions tell another story.

TheCerus
01-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Don't you worry Vengeance.

Reckoning is coming :)

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Don't you worry Vengeance.

Reckoning is coming :)

Right. Because we all dodged PvP by coming to the "dead" server Vengeance. It's not like ArcheAge lost a massive amount of players to queues despite the 2 fresh start servers and probably could have realistically done 3. It's not like both these servers have been packed since they released.

But all the "real" PvP guilds from the "real" PvP server are going to come in after we've been building for almost a month and dominate us all overnight. Spearheaded by geniuses like yourself that apparently don't understand what "High" and "Queue" mean as server statuses.

Terrifying.

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 10:59 AM
The West has no unification though. We have a lot of strong guilds but not a one of them has set themselves up as someone the faction can rally around, and most of the other small-medium guilds I talk to say the same thing. They don't want to draw the kind of fire our guild has by openly opposing them but they don't trust any of them.

If the west actually found a powerful guild we could rally around, that would be when the east would need to be afraid. All of our current top 5 guilds have given us good reasons not to trust them though. You have 1 top guild that are openly purple. We have 1 top guild that's openly purple and four that say they are pro-faction when their actions tell another story.

Clearly Kaemic you and I must be on separate servers. Those of us in the West know that our Western Alliance has taken a firm stance on being pro faction in most regards. It was an Alliance of Guilds who took the Wests castles. It's is that same Alliance who works each day to continue the growth of our faction. Since Castle day we have included many additional guilds to agreements on things such as packs, content and flagging. Yes there are instances where flagging occurs over resources but disputes are handled diplomatically and resolutions found. Come to the game, step away from the forums for a bit and join your faction as we continue to grow in strength.
In regards to player factions, I agree they do have the potential to kill a server. The WP, TWO and Nemo alliance has kept that at the forefront of our thoughts and for this reason we have maintained that we focus on the West. Should you have any questions, comments and or concerns feel free to contact me in game and I will be happy to address them.

PS A belated happy new years all ♡

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 11:08 AM
The Nemo that agrees to work together with green guilds to defend a tree farm then reds then purples them when the actually arrive, and steals packs from non-threating guilds like Band of Dorfs?
The White Order who uses carts to block gold traders until their alts arrive to turn in packs?
The Warrior Poets with members like Jartor who purple over tree trunks in Auroria?

I am playing the game. And there is a reason every single one of your supposedly "pro-faction" groups is on our kill on sight, and not trusted by many of the groups in this faction. While we actually have the confidence to face you because we screen out members who can't take a beating in our recruitment process, many have told me in confidence they share the same concerns and support what we do, but they don't want to say so publicly because they are afraid of what that will mean for their PvE oriented members.

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 11:14 AM
The Nemo that agrees to work together with green guilds to defend a tree farm then reds then purples them when the actually arrive, and steals packs from non-threating guilds like Band of Dorfs?
The White Order who uses carts to block gold traders until their alts arrive to turn in packs?
The Warrior Poets with members like Jartor who purple over tree trunks in Auroria?

I am playing the game. And there is a reason every single one of your supposedly "pro-faction" groups is on our kill on sight, and not trusted by many of the groups in this faction.

KOS on an Ally is an act of war. Do you want a war? If that is your desire then it can be obliged. It's not my desire to see things come to that however your accusations are accompanied with counter accusations. Logs, waters and what not always come down to a he said she said. We have dealt fairly with any allegations made with proof. I will assume that your response here is one of hostility until I hear otherwise. That ball is in your court.

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 11:28 AM
White Order Blocking Gold Traders (http://i.imgur.com/3f9jXkx.jpg)

We attempted to address Slurpy in regards to this issue. He ignored my PMs.

Warrior Poets Purpling over Blazing Stumps in Calmlands (http://i.imgur.com/yMG9B50.jpg)

A message was sent to Dannyboy including evidence that implicates Jartor as well. I have yet to hear of any action being taken and the offenders still wear your tags.

And you can ask Solaris and Band of Dorfs if what we said about Nemo is the truth or not.

War? Your alliance are the ones have brought war against our faction with your blatant abuses of anyone who you think lacks the strength to fight back. We will not be cowed by your numbers and bust out our kneepads because of your guild ranking. If we will be stomped on by the larger guilds we will at least do it with swords in our hands, and make you bleed wherever we can. What have you done for anyone in this faction other than steal from them, abuse them, and serve yourselves? We have been out there fighting on the front lines killing purplers and defending guilds we owe nothing from harm, giving of our time and resources to advance other green guilds. Can you say the same?

Pro-faction doesn't mean you work with the other top guilds, advance your own agenda, and purple for profit. It means working on behalf of all groups in the faction that do not abuse their own. Large and small.

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 11:31 AM
You're a comedian sir. Our diplomacy talks with your guild are here by severed.

Fennecfox
01-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Man this... this really seems familar. Like... I've seen this somewhere but where...

Honestly all this drama is just ment to fuel their ego. Once it becomes sufficiently inflated HoF will start bullying their own faction "for the greater good" because they want to be a glorified police force. Then they will pick a fight they can't win causing incredible problems in the west and ultimately being disbanded by a guild tired of dealing with their arrogance.

Oh right

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 11:55 AM
You're a comedian sir. Our diplomacy talks with your guild are here by severed.

A nice reply to proof of our claims. It's fine. I never expected any more from you. As I've been told by others with more experience with your gaming community, you enter every game under a fašade of being pro-faction until that narrative no longer serves your agenda.

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Wow Fennec! Well done! It's almost like you read our recruitment topic that went on at length about how our guild's purpose is to fight large tyrant guilds that abuse our faction and this server.

ReyRey
01-05-2017, 12:14 PM
�� just wanted to show my excitement����
Kaemik if you are the leader of your guild its now wonder I never heard of them.. Your guild must not last long with that type of diplomacy.

Was that a little rude of me??

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Man this... this really seems familar. Like... I've seen this somewhere but where...

Oh right

This has begun sooner rather than later based on today's actions.

Seige
01-05-2017, 12:47 PM
A nice reply to proof of our claims. It's fine. I never expected any more from you. As I've been told by others with more experience with your gaming community, you enter every game under a fašade of being pro-faction until that narrative no longer serves your agenda.

Wow completely shocked this type of mentality has progressed after our 1 hour talk we had. If you have proof of WPs purpling up on greens without cause let me know. Be fore warned though. Our guild will protect any aggression. If your guild tries to steal a pack or a log from our members then expect to be killed. We expect the same action to happen to us. Now let me clarify completely. No WP should be purpling on greens unless there is just cause. Our members will be taking screenshots of the majority of conflicts so that we can continue to police our members actions and maintain a pro west guild. If you don't understand what this means then I fear for your guild members.. If you have any questions pm me in game. Our diplomat has for good reason lost her patience with you.
P.S.
I love beating my head against a wall.

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Wow completely shocked this type of mentality has progressed after our 1 hour talk we had. If you have proof of WPs purpling up on greens without cause let me know. Be fore warned though. Our guild will protect any aggression. If your guild tries to steal a pack or a log from our members then expect to be killed. We expect the same action to happen to us. Now let me clarify completely. No WP should be purpling on greens unless there is just cause. Our members will be taking screenshots of the majority of conflicts so that we can continue to police our members actions and maintain a pro west guild. If you don't understand what this means then I fear for your guild members.. If you have any questions pm me in game. Our diplomat has for good reason lost her patience with you.
P.S.
I love beating my head against a wall.

PS if Seige isn't available please feel free to leave a message with my secretary. His in game name is Jartor and he would any opportunity to chat :D ... though fair warning the man is a comedian and then some

Smittens
01-05-2017, 01:23 PM
https://media.tenor.co/images/54451401d52c0dd2fe9ee5752857d53c/raw

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Proof was given to your leader that Jartor was purpling our members. Your secretary was purpling our guild without an provocation along with several other players wearing the WP tags. Since that incident we have seen no signs that Jartor was even reprehended and he continues to wear your guild tags. You may have had a talk with one of my officers but I can promise you my interactions with Warrior Poets have been brief and to the point. Not any hour long conversation.

When dealing with other guilds of our size such claims have been taken seriously and followed with action. Reasonable solutions were reached and their guilds were not KOSed. When dealing with guilds on your size you seem to blow them off, I'm assuming because you consider us too small to be of consequence. We shall see if you are right. I have submitted a screenshot of a Warrior Poet purpling on our members twice now. It has been blown off both times.

Also regardless of the outcome of this incident it sounds like war cannot be avoided because we also require White Order to deal with Cyanide's gold trader blocking before we will de-KOS them, and we quite simply will not be de-KOSing Finding Nemo at any point in the forseeable future minus some massive act of altruism and expression of regret on their part (Yeah, I know, not going to happen). Their crimes against this faction are too widespread and numerous.

Let me be clear. I've fought in a low ranking guild that stole packs from PANTSU on a daily basis at the height of their power in Morpheus. This war will be fought on our terms, not yours. And I don't expect your members are going to enjoy those terms. Let the games begin.

Belewyn1779
01-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Ok

Drood
01-05-2017, 03:03 PM
white order blocking gold traders (http://i.imgur.com/3f9jxkx.jpg)

we attempted to address slurpy in regards to this issue. He ignored my pms.

warrior poets purpling over blazing stumps in calmlands (http://i.imgur.com/ymg9b50.jpg)

a message was sent to dannyboy including evidence that implicates jartor as well. I have yet to hear of any action being taken and the offenders still wear your tags.

And you can ask solaris and band of dorfs if what we said about nemo is the truth or not.

War? Your alliance are the ones have brought war against our faction with your blatant abuses of anyone who you think lacks the strength to fight back. We will not be cowed by your numbers and bust out our kneepads because of your guild ranking. If we will be stomped on by the larger guilds we will at least do it with swords in our hands, and make you bleed wherever we can. What have you done for anyone in this faction other than steal from them, abuse them, and serve yourselves? We have been out there fighting on the front lines killing purplers and defending guilds we owe nothing from harm, giving of our time and resources to advance other green guilds. Can you say the same?

Pro-faction doesn't mean you work with the other top guilds, advance your own agenda, and purple for profit. It means working on behalf of all groups in the faction that do not abuse their own. Large and small.

hey crybaby if you say you have evidence actually post it or you're just a laughing stock. No one will believe anything you have to say, ever, period.

Scapegoats>saying you have things without showing proof>more complaining = morronnnnn lol what an egomaniac nanrcissistic child hahahahhahahahahahah

Smittens
01-05-2017, 03:05 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/onB-EGRSAsE/maxresdefault.jpg

Kashi
01-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Really? You're the one claiming the game is only about guilds and anyone who decides to trust anyone should be taken advantage of. Look at player nations on the KR version, they actually killed servers altogether because that's what happens when one group controls everything. This isn't speculation or fear mongering, it -actually- happened, one group took everything so the majority of the player base left and the server died. This happened on MULTIPLE servers, it is not a coincidence.

Look at the Reckoning forums, this same exact situation is happening there with a west guild called "im gay". The east have no chance stopping them and the west feels trapped in their own faction. If server destruction is your goal then by all means continue, just stop ♥♥♥♥ing lying about your intentions or better yet actually take responsibility for your actions.

Edit: Not everyone thinks the game is guild based, this topic's existence is proof of that. People who purple are constantly called out, there is a jury system, there is a pirate faction, all these things are here to punish people who work against their faction. This means there was no intention of a guild stomping on their own faction to get ahead, this is why they designed player factions. As I said before player factions don't work so it really only leaves you one choice, the pirate faction. It has no jury, no purpling, nothing to regulate who fights who. If you want to conitnue what you do, leave the east. If you want to stay east then stop abusing them because that's what causes people to leave the game.

That's the natural progression of AA. The game is designed for one group to eventually dominate everything and that's not avoidable by asking nicely. There is a reason AA has an annual reset called Fresh Start when other MMOs don't. Because AA is more like Monopoly, when someone has all the money and all the property you clear the board and start again.

Realizing this, the original sentiment of this post was correct. When you see someone winning and you can't beat them alone, you gang up on them to stop them because the longer it takes for someone to dominate the server the longer we can have fun competing. (Though I would have discussed an alliance with specific guilds and not just made a forum post). At the same time, TTFK isn't the strongest guild on the server anymore, so worrying about them now is a bit like teaming up to kill a wolf while ignoring the bear at your back.

Kaemik
01-05-2017, 03:58 PM
hey crybaby if you say you have evidence actually post it or you're just a laughing stock. No one will believe anything you have to say, ever, period.

Scapegoats>saying you have things without showing proof>more complaining = morronnnnn lol what an egomaniac nanrcissistic child hahahahhahahahahahah

Click the links in the post you just quoted genius.

Also. I find it funny you assert my justifications as to why I am taking my rank 60 guild against the top 5 ranking western guilds as "crying" to be hilarious. Oh poor biggest western alliance on the server. Harbingers are saying and doing all these mean things to them and all they did was purple and grief people. We're such big bullies.

ReyRey
01-05-2017, 05:02 PM
proof was given to your leader that jartor was purpling our members. Your secretary was purpling our guild without an provocation along with several other players wearing the wp tags. Since that incident we have seen no signs that jartor was even reprehended and he continues to wear your guild tags. You may have had a talk with one of my officers but i can promise you my interactions with warrior poets have been brief and to the point. Not any hour long conversation.

When dealing with other guilds of our size such claims have been taken seriously and followed with action. Reasonable solutions were reached and their guilds were not kosed. When dealing with guilds on your size you seem to blow them off, i'm assuming because you consider us too small to be of consequence. We shall see if you are right. I have submitted a screenshot of a warrior poet purpling on our members twice now. It has been blown off both times.

Also regardless of the outcome of this incident it sounds like war cannot be avoided because we also require white order to deal with cyanide's gold trader blocking before we will de-kos them, and we quite simply will not be de-kosing finding nemo at any point in the forseeable future minus some massive act of altruism and expression of regret on their part (yeah, i know, not going to happen). Their crimes against this faction are too widespread and numerous.

Let me be clear. I've fought in a low ranking guild that stole packs from pantsu on a daily basis at the height of their power in morpheus. This war will be fought on our terms, not yours. And i don't expect your members are going to enjoy those terms. Let the games begin.

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrtttoooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Kirosuto
01-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Click the links in the post you just quoted genius.

Also. I find it funny you assert my justifications as to why I am taking my rank 60 guild against the top 5 ranking western guilds as "crying" to be hilarious. Oh poor biggest western alliance on the server. Harbingers are saying and doing all these mean things to them and all they did was purple and grief people. We're such big bullies.

Posting a photo of your death screen isn't evidence. For all we, and the rest of the server, know is that you were trying to take a log that someone was already at. That's not sufficient evidence in AA and claiming otherwise either shows you just started playing and are naive or you're trying to hide something.

There's a reason why we're having our members screenshot incidents with greens, so we can cover our own ♥♥♥♥♥ when folks, like yourself, come to us tilted 'cos you couldn't take a trade pack someone else worked for / waited for.

Vellyn
01-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Wow, and I thought the East was ♥♥♥♥ed up. Apparently Warrior Poets makes Tea Time look nice :D

SHINYA
01-05-2017, 06:09 PM
that's the natural progression of aa. The game is designed for one group to eventually dominate everything and that's not avoidable by asking nicely. There is a reason aa has an annual reset called fresh start when other mmos don't. Because aa is more like monopoly, when someone has all the money and all the property you clear the board and start again.

Realizing this, the original sentiment of this post was correct. When you see someone winning and you can't beat them alone, you gang up on them to stop them because the longer it takes for someone to dominate the server the longer we can have fun competing. (though i would have discussed an alliance with specific guilds and not just made a forum post). at the same time, ttfk isn't the strongest guild on the server anymore, so worrying about them now is a bit like teaming up to kill a wolf while ignoring the bear at your back.

kek

ReyRey
01-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Wow, and I thought the East was ♥♥♥♥ed up. Apparently Warrior Poets makes Tea Time look nice :D

WPG is friendly with 98% of the the west faction. The 2% are the people who purple to take our packs like No Fate .

Ragealt
01-06-2017, 01:26 PM
You all must be new to archeage .... all this crying over purpling ! Pro faction guilds die easily like the worthless Care Bears that run them. This is a PVP originated game if you can not protect your goods don't run them in war or conflict zones you scrubs. There is a court and jail system setup for purple pirates use it ! Also purpling at faction events is just stupid any guild that does this is building infamy for nothing. unless they are trying to go pirate then sure what ever purple at faction events

P.S.
Open map insert brain !

Fennecfox
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Are you from Reckoning? because I feel like my brain caves in everytime I read a post from someone on Reckoning.