PDA

View Full Version : Vitalism/Healing

Dustinmaester
12-31-2016, 10:09 AM
Hello, so im a little bit confused on how vitalism works now... holy bolt mostly, it says it heals allies affected by your blessing. Well what the bloody hell is your blessing? I cant find the "blessing" skill anywhere. Are they talking about mirror light?

NoCloudSaves
12-31-2016, 10:23 AM
Most likely yes. If you do mirror light on your ally it would bounce to your ally you have casted mirror light on within 15 m

Bunnyleptic
12-31-2016, 03:18 PM
Hello, main healer here (Templar/Caretaker)

There are at least 2 skills that give a blessing:

Mirror Light
Mend

If you cast one of these skills on your allies and you cast Holy Bolt on the enemy (be warned, your ally needs to be 15m in the vicinity of said enemy) your ally will get heals.

But bear in mind with Mend is a bit difficult to set up this combo because Mend gives a blessing only for a few seconds, but it can be useful in a raid with more healers.

I hope this helps,

Cheers.

Dustinmaester
12-31-2016, 06:28 PM
COool thanks.... so as a templar/paladin I can purge myself/ mirror light, the satlkesr mark enerate ect. then spam holy bolt and heal myself at same time? does martyrs boon from infuze count as a blessing too then?

Jazeroius
01-01-2017, 07:13 PM
Ok... can you show me a good/solid healer spec for templar? I like playing cleric, but i find myself running out of mana super fast.

This is the build i came up with.. got mirror wrap and comet boon for more mobility.

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/444146

Bunnyleptic
01-01-2017, 09:36 PM
Well I main a Templar/Caretaker and this is my build when running templar:

http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/443969/

I am a tanky healer and generally I survive more with this build.

But to each their own ;)

Jazeroius
01-01-2017, 11:15 PM
i dont know if you have high end gear, but how is your healing output compared to clerics with greatclub? i understand it wont be as high as theirs, but is it a huge/noticeable gap? I understand you are sacrificing bigger heals for survivability, but do you find it harder to heal ppl in dungeon/pve b/c of it?

Bunnyleptic
01-02-2017, 01:27 AM
i dont know if you have high end gear, but how is your healing output compared to clerics with greatclub? i understand it wont be as high as theirs, but is it a huge/noticeable gap? I understand you are sacrificing bigger heals for survivability, but do you find it harder to heal ppl in dungeon/pve b/c of it?

I am guessing the question was directed to me? ;)

I am a plate healer, so comparing to cloth healers my healing power is a bit less. Also, I am using a t5 club (soon epic) + t5 shield (divine) which makes me really tanky ;)

But ofcourse, you can go for this same build but then with cloth gear which is fine too. Shield + 1h club is awesome and I would recommend it to any healer.

As to answer your question in more detail:
Healers with a greatclub heal generally more but are also more squishier. I haven't seen too big differences in healing between a 1h club + shield and a greatclub user, however there is a bigger difference in defense between both. A shield user survives generally longer as stated above.

PS: Again, this is my personal opinion and preferance. You can try anything you want.

Jazeroius
01-02-2017, 10:04 AM
I think ill go for this: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/444384 i think i would have more fun and mobility, blinking/running around and such... XD!