PDA

View Full Version : Hello.I need you help about something I am not clear about

megahits
12-31-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello ,so I am new player I don't donate like ever,except I did now,to get patron for 30 days which I won't donate ever again.
People say you can get to level 50 in 2 days or 3 so,how can you get that high so fast,whe nit took me 4-5 hours to get to level 30 without spending labor just by doing story quests as dwarf+secondary quests and lv 30-50 is soo hard since you don't get tons of exp from main story quests.Now I am lv 34 in cindermoor.
So who can tell me how to get level 50 fast if I am patron user,but I will not ever donate?What should I spend labor to,considering the fact that I can't buy any xp pots that cost credit?Who can help me with a fast guide please?

romonster
12-31-2016, 01:54 PM
If you didn't do the side quests, you need to start doing them. The main story quests will not level you adequately on their own. Also, you can log wild trees and turn them into lumber, mine ore and raw stone and turn that into ingots and stone brick. Spending labor gives you quite a bit of experience. The resulting products can be sold on the auction house to generate some gold. Another way is to craft tax certificates.

However, you're going to find that keeping patron status is pretty much required to play at higher levels. If you don't have it, you will be limited so much that you won't really be able to progress.

megahits
12-31-2016, 05:05 PM
Archeage is a hard game that takes time,years to develop,I want a game to develop to have good gear for pve/pvp etc.Here stuff like mining/hunting/farming/crafting takes lots lots lots of time.
Even leveling needs to be done by quests,and takes 1-2 weeks to get to lv 50 so yeah its too hard for me to play 1 year before i get to have good gear for pvp,anyway I am being nice describing it like this,AA takes lots of time,it is a game for people that like to continue doing stuff for years,I want a game where it is much easier,pretty stuff to do at end game but much easier to level,get gear etc,Aion is that game for sure,i mean i made lv 40 sooooo easym,in like few hours i was lv 40 or ,and didnt needed patron or etc,and it was pure fun,here u need 5-6 hrs to get to lv 30,just the mobs killing and walking takes time,for non donators ofc.
AA is a hard to develop game,that takes time lots of hunting crafting,way too hard and I don't know I wanna play that much.Though i got patron for 1 month i will just abandon the game,too hard.

CorScor
12-31-2016, 08:24 PM
kk thx for the $15, enjoy your ez games :o

Oyranos
01-01-2017, 07:48 AM
you can lvl with many different ways

craft recovery pouch from an exploration workstation. You need 100 leather and 100x recovery pouch kit from a general merchant... It gives descent xp and you lvl up really fast. Its 1 you craft, its like 1 side quest... 100 of them its like 100 side quests... Dont forget to drink your xp boost potions.

Later on you can sell those recovery pouch at ah for a good income, or keep them and do treasure hunt and sunken treasure ships. Another way is, go to DEWSTONE if you are nuia or Ynistere if you are harany, there is 2 areas there which you can farm stones... ask info if you wish to know where is that spots. 2 of my alts become 55 only from stones! Its that easy if you spend your labor for a profession.

romonster
01-01-2017, 11:57 AM
AA is a hard to develop game,that takes time lots of hunting crafting,way too hard and I don't know I wanna play that much.Though i got patron for 1 month i will just abandon the game,too hard.
If you're looking for quick and easy, then ArcheAge is not your game. It's intended for long-term progression.

Oyranos
01-01-2017, 02:29 PM
you can also make profit and buy 2 apex from ah and buy ur patron without a credit card if you dont wish to spend money.

Luniliel
01-02-2017, 05:32 AM
This is why we have crappy pasta MMO games nowadays because "MMO players" doesn't want to play a game for more than a few months.
A MMORPG is by definition a long term type game... aka your progression needs to be constant...
What's the point of having games like Wow that nowadays reset all the stuffs at every expansions making the previous one entirely useless? I prefere having a constant progression where my effort are not in "vain", reaching toward a goal that i may never reach... than just having the best things ever, just to redo everything in the next update.

Simply put, just give up on Archeage, this is not a game for you.

Also we say Subscription not Donate.. AA is not a charity game.

inorevan
01-02-2017, 06:39 AM
Archeage is a hard game that takes time,years to develop.......
U make some truthfull points but at the same time you missing something vital in Archeage. You sound like you doing all alone and want to play alone 0.o

Get some Friends, join a guild, play in raids, do dungeons, go fishing, even if u only want PVP ALONE ull not get far...

Archeage is a beautifull game that takes time, you could make your gameplay miserable alone or amazing having friends

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Kisses Morrrigan - Aranzeb

mikroman
01-02-2017, 07:03 AM
If you are warborn or dwarf you will reach lvl 30 in 90-120 minutes. If you are in other race you have to spend +10-12 hours to reach this level. Lv 30-50 is slower (or lvl 15-50 as old races). Many quests, many monster kills. Some "other" (partial) solutions:
- worldboss kills: join worldboss kill raid or kill low level bosses. This is 1-4 gilda star +20-100k XP/boss. (but there are level limit. You can't finish/start boss kill quests if the target has more than +10 level advantage. Or 5 is the maximum.)
- dungeon runs: 1-1 dungeon give you xp items. Bigger players will help you because they will got +3 extra gilda star. If you are in "medium" level you can finish low level dungeons in solo or in group and you can join to the Burn Castle dungeon party as mentee.

If you reach lvl50 you can join library raids, you can finish dailyauroria quests, you can join to the Mistmerrow wars and Kadum kills. This is good XP too.
If you want boss kill quests you have to be near the boss when players attack it and you have to hit boss 1 time (or more). You can farm good starting/middle game armors in GHA dungeon or you can buy temporally auroria armors and weapons. GHA is hard as new guy in "Clean" mode, but most of players kill bosses in "safe mode" (All bosses are easy kill targets in GHA using "wall trick". It's not good thing, but Trino never control this area and they don't care because GHA is not "endgame. Expect in starting period).