PDA

View Full Version : <The Solution> Are you a part of it?

Machy
12-31-2016, 07:49 PM
<White>

We're building a guild from the bottom up. Willing to help new players, train and share our knowledge. Don't be afraid to wave your opinions and suggestions, we'll listen.

Right now we're a brand new guild. We aspire to have daily, weekly and random events. Such as dungeons, MM/Halcy raids for now. We'll work our way up to grander things in the future.

Rule:
1. Keep PKing to a minimum, packs or profitable gains are allowed.

Voice: Discord

No skill or level requirement.
No enforced voice comms.
We're on the Western continent.

Whisper Machy, Chii or Asurii ingame for more info, or apply directly from the guild list.

Ixozuxiz
01-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Hey Machy!

I am a new player. I use discord but I barely speak through online services. I played the game when it came out, I quit because I had some real life issues to tend to.

Now Im back, heard the game got the new Fresh Start servers and ought to check it out.

I am very much interested in joining. Is there anything, as a newbie, I should know before venturing into this game?

Machy
01-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Hey Machy!

I am a new player. I use discord but I barely speak through online services. I played the game when it came out, I quit because I had some real life issues to tend to.

Now Im back, heard the game got the new Fresh Start servers and ought to check it out.

I am very much interested in joining. Is there anything, as a newbie, I should know before venturing into this game?

It is quite a complex and large. It's definitively too much to learn in one go. I would prepare myself for some nifty use of Google and asking for help a lot in the beginning. That is the way the game is set up and meant to be played, so there's nothing wrong with that.

Starting out as a Dwarf or Warborn will make you level much quicker than the "standard" races, so I would recommend you play as Dwarf. Other than that, keep your questing light and switch areas the moment you can. This will make the game more challenging and will make you level faster if you can manage to clear mobs at a good rate. Focus your labor on something cheap and not too time consuming. Alchemy is a great way to make money in the beginning, making Oils and Polishes. Also always keep your labor down to at least 2k before leaving the game for the day, you never know if you get to play the next day.

Making tax certificates is a great labor-waster (XP machine!) but you won't gain much from it in the long run, compared to for example Alchemy.

Ixozuxiz
01-02-2017, 03:19 PM
It does sound like a game of my taste. Like a cup of coffee in the morning! ;-)

I did start out as a dwarf with Vitalism, simply because I love the idea of being a blacksmith in the latter and learning vitalism mechanics will make the game easier should I start new classes (Apparently, Vit has the most difficult playstyle). As I don't plan to make this another WoW, I am one of the few who prefer "p2w" models so this might be the game I end up playing for a few years. It is installed and finished. I will contact you in-game for further questions, just let me know if you're busy!

Thanks for the tips!

Machy
01-02-2017, 04:04 PM
You're welcome! Talk to you ingame.

Raffles
01-03-2017, 10:56 AM
East or West?

Machy
01-03-2017, 11:41 AM
East or West?

We're on West.

Machy
01-04-2017, 07:05 AM
We have now reached our first milestone! We're currently at 25 members, which totals one quarter of our potential capacity.

We are going to half our open recruitment policy once we hit 50 members! This is because we want to make sure that everyone, experienced or inexperienced, will have a chance to catch up to each-other and play the game as they wish to play it.

Friends, irl or ingame, of any member of the guild will still have an open invitation to the guild, nomatter what.

Once everyone gets settled into the game and knows what they want to focus on we will reopen our open recruitment.

Machy
01-14-2017, 03:02 AM
Our second milestone passed by quicker than a hen in a fox infested hen house!
We are now at 50 members. We have a few alts in the guild, so recruitment will stay open until we hit 65 members!

We also have gotten a new officer who can invite you to the guild! His name is Asurii.