PDA

View Full Version : Castle claiming

Grax
01-01-2017, 05:17 PM
How'd it go my game kept crashing so i'm updating my drivers. Who got what castles?

KrustyD
01-01-2017, 05:26 PM
I saw poets and nemo get castles b4 i crashed

KrustyD
01-01-2017, 05:43 PM
On a side note what is Very Danger going to do now they alienated our entire Faction? And got nothing for it?

Yamashio
01-02-2017, 04:12 AM
Our Alliances from West worked together to conquer 4 castles. Even while fighting against the mass crashing and the occasional LC/TTK/VD attempts to capture them/disrupt our ranks. The forth node was particularly difficult due to the convenient client crashing that was occurring to 3/5 of our Alliances.

I'm not gonna comment on the client crashing thing too much. I am just gonna say: Karma is a &#$*&.

You folks from East/Pirates have a nice day. :P
For the West Alliance!

Belewyn1779
01-02-2017, 04:21 AM
What an overall interesting night. Servers crashing, alliances crumbling and a faction uniting so powerfully to come back and take 4 of the 6 castles.

Thank you to those West Guilds who made their stand tonight. You guys know who you are and I think I speak on behalf of the faction in sending thanks ♡

Cheers!

xCROv
01-02-2017, 11:36 AM
What an overall interesting night. Servers crashing, alliances crumbling and a faction uniting so powerfully to come back and take 4 of the 6 castles.

Thank you to those West Guilds who made their stand tonight. You guys know who you are and I think I speak on behalf of the faction in sending thanks ♡

Cheers!

Oh yeah! Everyone did great and I want to personally thank everyone that showed up and came to help! Now we need to build fast and hold it all down and we will do great! Thanks again everyone! See you in-game!