PDA

View Full Version : <Ripple Effect> [NA] [West] [Vengeance] Semi-Casual PvX

surgeo
01-02-2017, 06:15 PM
<Ripple Effect> is a friendly guild primarily focused on enjoying every aspect that Archeage has to offer.

We're looking for ANY players, regardless of Archeage experience, who are interested in things such as dungeon grinding,PvP PvE content, and activities that involve the economy. We have a core set of players with years of Archeage experience/knowledge that are eager to help any players that may have questions.

As stated in the title we are a semi-casual guild. We understand that everyone has a life outside of Archeage and thus do no expect players to be online everyday for hours on end. However, we're not just a guild of individual players, but a family. A family that works together to overcome obstacles and achieve our goals. We believe strongly in helping each other achieve our personal and goals as a guild.

http://i.imgur.com/dTVhL86.png

RULES
1) Do not steal/pirate from OUR faction, Unless Provoked
2) Listen To Officers and Commanders.
3) Do not harass other guild members.
4) Refrain from using excessive vulgar language in faction.
5) Have fun and do whatever you want as long as they don't break these rules.

If you are at all interested please feel free to leave a comment below, or inbox me on the forums or in-game (Sky). If I am unavailable message any of the players below for an interview or just hop in discord.

Guild contacts: Sky, KingKhan, Scott, Tera
Discord:https://discord.gg/6UbWUG5

Ishhurr
01-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Blah !!!! Another guild with basement ego problems !
1.Do NOT kill our faction ! translated 2- let everyone take your pack, just drop it, and walk away.
2. Listen to Officers and Commanders.- translation.- I was bullied all my life, and in my silly guild, YOU WILL LISTEN 2 ME !
3. Don't harass guildies, be mature. - translation- CAREBEAR
4. ??? wait,, there is no 4???
5. Don't swear in faction. -translation- My mom might hear you and ground me for months !
6. Have fun. -translation... LMAO... good luck !
If you want the opposite of all of this, contact Ishhur, Ctrl Alt Deleted.

Sabriele
01-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Ish, what you fail to realise is that different people have different playstyles. Some, like yourself, would like an environment like the one you describe in your guild. Others appreciate a more laid back experience, and may enjoy Ripple effect more. This does not mean that either playstyle is "better".

"Better", in itself, is a subjective term, especially in a sandbox MMO.

EDIT: I should probably mention I am in neither of the guilds in question here, and therefore present a reasonably un-biased mindset.

Harshers
01-07-2017, 07:44 PM
+1

Berelazome
01-16-2017, 01:57 AM
+1

Moghedein
02-21-2017, 08:24 AM
+1

LusheN
02-21-2017, 09:15 AM
You sound like a guild we should be allied with. :cool::cool:

LinkVengeance
02-21-2017, 10:15 AM
Blah !!!! Another guild with basement ego problems !
1.Do NOT kill our faction ! translated 2- let everyone take your pack, just drop it, and walk away.
2. Listen to Officers and Commanders.- translation.- I was bullied all my life, and in my silly guild, YOU WILL LISTEN 2 ME !
3. Don't harass guildies, be mature. - translation- CAREBEAR
4. ??? wait,, there is no 4???
5. Don't swear in faction. -translation- My mom might hear you and ground me for months !
6. Have fun. -translation... LMAO... good luck !
If you want the opposite of all of this, contact Ishhur, Ctrl Alt Deleted.

Lmao... rules 1, 2, and 3 are used in any successful guild. It sounds more like you have never played at a competitive level.

Jartor
02-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Lmao... rules 1, 2, and 3 are used in any successful guild. It sounds more like you have never played at a competitive level.

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ag3Mv8r_700b.jpg

LinkVengeance
02-21-2017, 10:51 AM
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/ag3Mv8r_700b.jpg

Honestly speechless here. Possible the greatest picture on the internet

Jartor
02-21-2017, 01:33 PM
Honestly speechless here. Possible the greatest picture on the internet

Before Papa posts memes: ( ͡ ʖ̯ ͡)

After Papa posts memes: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

After Papa sacrifices Ripple Effect to Satan: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Moghedein
02-23-2017, 07:39 AM
before papa posts memes: ( ͡ ʖ̯ ͡)

after papa posts memes: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

after papa sacrifices ripple effect to satan: ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

i love you papa jartor <3