PDA

View Full Version : Exchange objects with warehouse between the account

Spartiors
01-04-2017, 08:55 AM
http://www.strawpoll.me/12027341

Please vote for send the result at celestrata maybe we have luck for change this system

The exhcange is between the same account so, I think there isn't problem for to transfer bound items ^^

PS: but isn't possibl too exchange a charactere who live in nuia faction at character who live in haranya

Aeducan76
01-06-2017, 04:25 PM
You do know that you can create a poll here without the need for strawpoll?

Account bound items have been asked for a long time and afaik Khrolan isnīt against it, but itīs up to XL to change that and i donīt think itīs a priority.

Spartiors
01-08-2017, 10:10 AM
with strawpoll, I think, if we have a lot of vote, khrolan can lean for change the system, but we need a lot of vote. At the moment there isn't enought vote.
Too bad, That is not a priority

Aeducan76
01-08-2017, 01:56 PM
with strawpoll, I think, if we have a lot of vote, khrolan can lean for change the system, but we need a lot of vote. At the moment there isn't enought vote.
Too bad, That is not a priority

Why should ppl vote more on an external tool when they are used to do that in the forums?

I think you underestimate the motivation of players to vote on some random poll site outside of the forums. And Strawpoll can be as easily manipulated as forum polls so none is better in that regard.