PDA

View Full Version : Castle Rush with Tea Time for Kittens (video inside)

Arkentosh
01-05-2017, 07:22 PM
enjoy video, friendos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9cn0KIiBs&feature=youtu.be

Buffs
01-05-2017, 08:52 PM
bad guild tbh.

Arkentosh
01-05-2017, 09:03 PM
bad guild tbh.

same

swolteamsix
01-05-2017, 09:28 PM
lc will prevail

Kashi
01-05-2017, 10:09 PM
Wow...they had it. They so had it. If I was in VD I'd hate TTfK til the day the servers went down. Watching that hurt my heart.

Arkentosh
01-05-2017, 10:15 PM
They did have it, unfortunately their leadership tried to stab us in the back and we found out.. I feel bad for their members, but a few of them have jumped ship, rerolled east, and joined our guild

Kashi
01-05-2017, 10:25 PM
but a few of them have jumped ship, rerolled east, and joined our guild

Stockholms.

SHINYA
01-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Wow...they had it. They so had it. If I was in VD I'd hate TTfK til the day the servers went down. Watching that hurt my heart.

Too bad you don't know anything that actually happened from their end ~

Kashi
01-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Too bad you don't know anything that actually happened from their end ~

Leader left. Disorganization and lack of direction. Considered allying with The White Order. May or may not have given them info on your castle day plans (I've seen them say both). Decided to stick with you guys the day of castle claiming. Helped defend while you got two castles. Then got stabbed in the back at the final hour.

And you might argue that you didn't stab them in the back but their backs were to you because they trusted you to protect them and you came at them with pointy things. You literally stabbed them in the back. The only way you could have stabbed them in the back more is if you'd gotten them at their keyboard.

Bet if they'd taken TWO's offer they'd have Sungold right now.

Arkentosh
01-05-2017, 10:56 PM
They went to TWO, not the other way around.

SHINYA
01-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Leader left. Disorganization and lack of direction. Considered allying with The White Order. May or may not have given them info on your castle day plans (I've seen them say both). Decided to stick with you guys the day of castle claiming. Helped defend while you got two castles. Then got stabbed in the back at the final hour.

And you might argue that you didn't stab them in the back but their backs were to you because they trusted you to protect them and you came at them with pointy things. You literally stabbed them in the back. The only way you could have stabbed them in the back more is if you'd gotten them at their keyboard.

Bet if they'd taken TWO's offer they'd have Sungold right now.

There was no "TWO's offer". TWO wouldn't trust a guild coming to them wanting to backstab their ally. If TWO actually gave them an offer they would have backstabbed us which is why we did what we did.

Kashi
01-06-2017, 12:15 AM
There was no "TWO's offer". TWO wouldn't trust a guild coming to them wanting to backstab their ally. If TWO actually gave them an offer they would have backstabbed us which is why we did what we did.

Okay. I didn't know that they went to TWO and got turned down.

wyclif
01-06-2017, 05:13 AM
Best Time:

https://youtu.be/Jw9cn0KIiBs?t=392

~~What??? What ♥♥♥♥ is Happen~~

Skoal
01-06-2017, 05:36 AM
"are they channeling"

made me cringe, planning a backstab and you don't even have me targeted lmao.

Jaxx24
01-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Do not blame this on our "guild". It was the action of 2 individuals (mainly one) that decided they were greedy, or were out to wreck the VD/TTK alliance from the start. You don't get to talk ♥♥♥♥ about the rest of us, when we did exactly what was planned, down to the dot, and got gutted from the back. A more rational thought may have been to approach another officer from VD about it instead of taking everything at face value. Literally NO ONE else in VD knew about the meeting w/ TWO besides those 2 individuals, but you decided to rake us through the coals anyway.

I've said before that I understand why you did it, but I'll say again that it leaves a sour taste in our mouth, and absolutely will not abide by anyone calling the whole guild traitorous. Our "guild" had no intention of backstabbing TTK, as proven by us keeping up our end of the bargain and our ACTIONS. So shove it up your hind quarters.

SHINYA
01-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Do not blame this on our "guild". It was the action of 2 individuals (mainly one) that decided they were greedy, or were out to wreck the VD/TTK alliance from the start. You don't get to talk ♥♥♥♥ about the rest of us, when we did exactly what was planned, down to the dot, and got gutted from the back. A more rational thought may have been to approach another officer from VD about it instead of taking everything at face value. Literally NO ONE else in VD knew about the meeting w/ TWO besides those 2 individuals, but you decided to rake us through the coals anyway.

I've said before that I understand why you did it, but I'll say again that it leaves a sour taste in our mouth, and absolutely will not abide by anyone calling the whole guild traitorous. Our "guild" had no intention of backstabbing TTK, as proven by us keeping up our end of the bargain and our ACTIONS. So shove it up your hind quarters.

No one has ever blamed it on your guild, we know it was the actions of two individuals ( I put the audio in your discord before I was banned of their meeting, not sure if they deleted it but Skoal was just as to blame ). Also both Kichen and Scorch knew about the meeting right afterwards and were a part of the discussion on whether or not they should backstab us ( we found that out afterwards ). You can listen to the meeting and hear what we heard the night before castle day.

You're saying, if it was you in my place, on castle day...you would have broken up all the planning you'd done? Why was it my responsibility to risk my guilds getting our castles, why was it my responsibility to throw away all the planning that we'd done because of Yo and Skoal? Our plan wasn't just to steal the castle and screw you guys over, we were going to get the castle and remove Yo and Skoal from your leadership and give you guys the castle money - obviously it didn't work out that way but even after what we heard we still were going to stick with VD. Either way though, I'm not sure how you would say, as a leader, that you would have put your plans and your own guilds future at risk by confronting VD the day of castles. I think that's stupid and I wouldn't do things differently given the information I had at the time ( I also didn't have a lot of time to make a decision in the first place ).

The only reason VD didnt backstab us is because TWO didn't want to deal with a shady af guild going to them trying to backstab their alliance. If they were like "yea sure, come ally with us backstab ttk and we'll take 6 castles" then Yo and Skoal would have done it and, at the time, we had no idea if giving VD that castle was gonna go straight to the TWO alliance anyways.

Of course this leads to a sour taste in your mouth but none of us blamed VD. Me and Boss had a good relationship, I liked him a lot and we spent a lot of time planning our alliance and how we would work together. None of us wanted to ruin that. He's coming east to play with us, as are some of your officers and members. No one blamed VD as a whole so I'm not really sure why you're taking that stance.

Scorch04
01-06-2017, 03:02 PM
No one has ever blamed it on your guild, we know it was the actions of two individuals ( I put the audio in your discord before I was banned of their meeting, not sure if they deleted it but Skoal was just as to blame ). Also both Kichen and Scorch knew about the meeting right afterwards and were a part of the discussion on whether or not they should backstab us ( we found that out afterwards ). You can listen to the meeting and hear what we heard the night before castle day.

You're saying, if it was you in my place, on castle day...you would have broken up all the planning you'd done? Why was it my responsibility to risk my guilds getting our castles, why was it my responsibility to throw away all the planning that we'd done because of Yo and Skoal? Our plan wasn't just to steal the castle and screw you guys over, we were going to get the castle and remove Yo and Skoal from your leadership and give you guys the castle money - obviously it didn't work out that way but even after what we heard we still were going to stick with VD. Either way though, I'm not sure how you would say, as a leader, that you would have put your plans and your own guilds future at risk by confronting VD the day of castles. I think that's stupid and I wouldn't do things differently given the information I had at the time ( I also didn't have a lot of time to make a decision in the first place ).

The only reason VD didnt backstab us is because TWO didn't want to deal with a shady af guild going to them trying to backstab their alliance. If they were like "yea sure, come ally with us backstab ttk and we'll take 6 castles" then Yo and Skoal would have done it and, at the time, we had no idea if giving VD that castle was gonna go straight to the TWO alliance anyways.

Of course this leads to a sour taste in your mouth but none of us blamed VD. Me and Boss had a good relationship, I liked him a lot and we spent a lot of time planning our alliance and how we would work together. None of us wanted to ruin that. He's coming east to play with us, as are some of your officers and members. No one blamed VD as a whole so I'm not really sure why you're taking that stance.

Everything I've ever talked to ayo or fazing about has been true. They've completely upfront and honest with everyone who was willing to hear the other side of the story however people are too stubborn to hear it or want to stick to their conclusion I think there were bad decisions on both sides but honestly vd hurt themselves more by the attitudes and opinions they held of ttfk after the whole thing went down my 2 cents

Smallie
01-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Also both Kichen (...) knew about the meeting right afterwards and were a part of the discussion on whether or not they should backstab us ( we found that out afterwards ).

I did not know about that until castle day. People don't like you because you're a two faced liar, that spins ♥♥♥♥ until things become the way you want. If you were any different from Yo, you'd have cut relationships with us the moment you heard the conversation. Instead, you waited until the last moment to backstab your allies. Honestly, you are a sack of ♥♥♥♥, along with Fazing.

SHINYA
01-06-2017, 05:10 PM
I did not know about that until castle day. People don't like you because you're a two faced liar, that spins ♥♥♥♥ until things become the way you want. If you were any different from Yo, you'd have cut relationships with us the moment you heard the conversation. Instead, you waited until the last moment to backstab your allies. Honestly, you are a sack of ♥♥♥♥, along with Fazing.

What have I lied about?
And again, why would I sacrifice all the work me and my guild have put into getting castles, on castle day, because the VD leadership went behind our backs to backstab us? You're saying I'm a piece of ♥♥♥♥ because I wanted to make sure the people I'm responsible for got what they deserved? You should be mad at your leadership, not TTK's. The only spinning being done is by VD's and that's why people are leaving VD and some are not only leaving VD but rerolling east to play with us. I haven't lied about anything; in fact, after castles we come over ( having heard the meeting ) and have to sit through Skoal and Yo lying to us and blaming VD officers/members about leaking the information that THEY leaked.

You can even see in here where Yo is blaming US for leaking information when we have the audio of him and Skoal doing it. You're the one is led by 2 faced liars but anger and rage makes people see things how they want to I guess.

Skoal
01-06-2017, 07:59 PM
I'm not sure why you keep calling me a liar, the libel is unnecessary bro. I never lied about a single thing.

Skoal
01-06-2017, 08:00 PM
like honestly, you should just delete your lies, apologize and leave us alone. No one cares.

SHINYA
01-06-2017, 08:51 PM
like honestly, you should just delete your lies, apologize and leave us alone. No one cares.

What have I lied about?

You and Yo both lied to me, when you didn't know I had audio of the meeting, when I came over to that discord and you said you gave TWO a fake plan and didn't reveal any info about us and tried to blame another officer or members of my guild for it.

Jaxx24
01-06-2017, 10:38 PM
TLDR

I was referring to a part in your previous post about "TWO doesn't trust a guild that would backstab their allies".
I don't know bro, it's hard to not be salty about the whole situation.
Personally I'll let myself out the door, as I don't care anymore. Time to move forward and leave the past where it belongs; in the past.

Skoal
01-06-2017, 11:40 PM
please post the video of me "lying" and timestamp the moment when I said a lie, I bet you wont be able to.

Skoal
01-06-2017, 11:41 PM
then please, after you do that, delete your comments about me being a liar.

SHINYA
01-06-2017, 11:44 PM
I didn't record our meeting together. What you don't seem to understand is that when Yo is completely selling us out and you jump in to offer up info and be just as much apart of it - you're just as guilty. When we come over and if you know Yo is lying his ♥♥♥ off and you sit by and let it happen, you're just as guilty and also shows you're unfit to be a leader which might be why there's as many people as there is that would rather off re-roll east. Every member of your guild would be better off leaving, you should realize that.

I'm also still waiting for where I lied.

Poxious
01-07-2017, 12:04 AM
As a (former) member I get that one or two of our officers chose to do something idiotic and ended up making all of us pay for their mistakes... if that is indeed how it went down. There's so much he said she said going on.

Anyway regardless... total Red Wedding scenario. Some idiot got in bed with the wrong woman (guild), or tried to, and here are the rest of us at the wedding feast kicking back and relaxing....

and then you cut our throats.

Feels bad man.