PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Team: 1/6/17 Q&A

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Heya guys!

We know many of you were looking forward to the livestream today (us too!) and have many questions you wanted to ask and get addressed. So, in lieu of sitting with you on the livestream, we're moving the Q&A to here and a sister thread on Reddit.

Toss your ArcheAge questions in here, and a member of the team will get you an answer. We won't be able to answer every question submitted, but we'll do our best to hit the most popular ones. You'll see myself and Khrolan throughout the thread today!

The top post here will be updated with the questions and responses as we get them in, as well as our core posts in the thread. That way you don't have to go diving through the posts in order to find the questions or the answers.

Are there any GM working with tickets? It horrible ive been waiting 72 hours already

Celestrata: Absolutely there are, and we know the wait is rough. The team is currently working overtime shifts right now to catch up with the volume of support ticket's we've gotten, but right now our estimated wait times are between 5 and 7 days. The team is making progress in reducing that wait, and we are answering tickets in the order that they are received, but we know the wait is rough. They'll be to you as soon as they can!

Can you get banned by using multiples accounts? If yes, why? You can even save multiple accounts on Glyph.
Thanks.

Celestrata: No, you cannot. We allow players to multibox or play multiple accounts in ArcheAge simultaneously as long as you are playing manually, without the assistance of macros or botting/automated play software. We do ask that players not farm themselves or honor, to push the jury pool, or push zones to peace, however.

I'm wondering what the plans going forward are going to be for the cash shop on fresh start. Is there a timeline set when items like rumblings are coming in?

Khrolan: We remain committed to our original plan with the fresh start marketplace and that means introducing and re-introducing items that match the progression timeline.

Please let me first immediately dispel any rumors about Rumbling Saplings (Thunderstruck Trees) coming back to the marketplace for direct sale or in a supply crate - they are not, and will not, EVER, while I'm the watchkeeper, full stop period.

On a smaller note, I'm also committed to keeping bears and yata pets and mounts out of the Marketplace on Fresh Start to preserve the uniqueness of the Husbandry Proficiency. The items we're adding to the Marketplace over the next month include: more Legacy costumes, cool-looking-but-not-OP bound direct sale combat pets (no lavaspark, no hellhound, no monkey, etc.), and we'll probably refresh the 800 credit revelation starter bundle.

We'll continue to provide a monthly labor stipend and mirage mounts will be coming back likely later this month or early next month. Fresh Start won't see a Supply Crate for at least another month plus and when it does the rare items will be in-line with current progression and the drop table will contain mostly consumables (Read: no Archeum, no Lunarite). Red charms and luckies will remain elusive and that's where we're at.

I'm in-game every day and I constantly hear "meow meow meow Trion ruining fresh start by adding x to the cash shop." As you can see by the current version, we're committed. XL has done a great job supporting our vision and we all remain in lock step. It's not unfair to consider the possibility due to the past of the product but I'm asking for a little faith here based on what you've seen so far. Thanks for reading!

I keep hearing from many players.. that at the beginning of the fresh start servers their was a big APEX exploit that multiplied them. Many took advantage. Has this been looked into? So the exploiters can be punish!.

Celestrata: This exploit was already addressed, fixed, and the players were permanently banned in addition to having the items they gained from that exploit removed. This way they could not be sold or hidden away for other players to use.

The number of players who were involved in this exploit was very small. "Many players" is very untrue, and we're talking only a handful of folks performed this exploit. Again, they were permanently banned and all gains were removed.

The days of "exploit early, and exploit often" are well over, and players should take note that if you exploit, you will receive a permanent ban.

Can you give us any insight on 3.0b and the upcoming KR release of 3.1? What features you are most excited for? Are there any important balance changes we can look forward to?

Khrolan: Certainly - lets go over our 60 day NA/EU content roadmap!

Our January update is tentatively slated for 1/25, and will include a couple new events. The Pawsome Festival be returning with the cool new pet we've been talking about and we'll have a special... rift event? o_O for Valentines Day. My favorite part of all of this is the Valentine's Day event. It's revenge themed.

Our February update will likely headline with the Thunderwing Titan (new Auroria world boss) being added to the game, along with some minor system revision, bug fixes, and most of the missing "3.0b" bits. We're targeting the third week in February for that update but no date locked in as of yet.

At that point, Revelation will largely be complete from a content standpoint and we'll move on to what's next to come. Btw, the stuff that's on deck is FANTASTIC. Keep an eye on Korea this month to see more.

So, is it time to revisit the idea of having a community spokesperson, or even a community team?

So many people feel their questions are not being answered/are being ignored, perhaps it is time to have someone on the side of the community who can directly interface with Celestrata/Khrolan and be the liaison between the players and the Trion team.

Celestrata: I have to admit, this is a bit of an interesting question for a thread devoted to answering questions. :)

So one of the reasons for starting up this Q&A IS the very thing you're talking about -- addressing folks who feel like their questions are being forgotten or ignored or lost in the shuffle of the forums, Reddit, social media, etc.

Straight up, we like doing this stuff and we want to do more of it, but we also need to balance it with all of the other work we do. With Revelation's launch, we pulled back from a lot of our usual interaction because we were so focused on the launch itself, and then focused in on the issues players reported during and after launch. In that case, we wanted to be heads down and working to fix what was being reported rather than answering everything, especially as a lot of the same questions were coming up even after they were receiving answers in State of the Game posts and forum posts.

BUT, there is good news, and that's the return of some of our old community interaction styles. Things like Q&As like this, the return of the Livestreams, Faction Chat Town Halls, and more will be back. We're also looking into getting more of the staff visible on the forums (I'm sure you've all noticed Mobi's joined us, Khrolan drops by, as well as the awesome daily efforts of ZamboniChaos, Hesk, and the rest of our Customer Service team) but that's up to the individual staff members, if they wish to participate or not.

In short, we're increasing what we do for communication, and if you have one of those questions you feel got ignored, please ask it. Now is absolutely the time.

any changes in fire / wave Lunarit ? Cant craft any Gems since 3.0

Khrolan: So Fire/Wave Lunarite tiers are being added to the Metal Boxes with a higher drop rate in the January update. That's XL's suggestion and how they propose to initially address the dry spell. We'll see how that actually impacts Legacy's ability to gem and move from there. It's also possible that Lunarite will be introduced through events to help until a fix occurs at the gameplay level. We recognize it as a problem on Legacy, more than with on Fresh, due to a previous benchmark of an acceptable influx rate being established.

When are we getting the B200 / S200 ( the new cars ) ?

Khrolan: The "new car" and related enhancements will be brought to Legacy much earlier than Fresh but I think you probably assumed that. I don't have a timetable in front of me but it'll probably be within the next 90 days. Maybe mid-March but nothing is finalized yet. It's definitely a favorite among the team here, we can't wait either.

I understand your team are busy with the horrible ddos attacks at the same time as an expansion launch so I understand current delays in support and service. This also while you want to spend time with family during xmas (or in our case, sieging core)

I was just wondering when the team that reviews the creator content programme are going to be on top of things and is there space for new creators to the game? :D

Thanks for an awesome game.

Mobi: Hello there! The Trion Worlds Creator Program is always looking for Creators and the new applications can take around 3 weeks to be fully evaluated. There have been a lot of new applications, questions, and contest entries over the holidays, so I'm excited to answer everything and meet new people.

I assess applications based on several factors, but the amount of effort and interest towards creating content for our games is probably most important. So even if someone does not get accepted as a Creator at first, I highly recommend they continue to create Trion content and ask to be re-evaluated by emailing creators@trionworlds.com with some examples.

If anyone is interested in becoming a Trion Creator, please sign-up here: https://www.trionworlds.com/creators

When are fresh start servers getting farm haulers and farm freighters?

Khrolan: It's a fair bit away and currently holds no ETA. Haulers would be sooner than Freighters, but people barely have wagons on Fresh Start, so we're waiting. :)

You guys said there might be another compensation in addition to the one you guys already sent, is there one being planned or you guys dropped the idea?

Khrolan: The compensation pack we delivered included components from the two different grants we intended to do originally. We absolutely acknowledge that we're still experiencing tech issues like latency and the gray screens. Rather than compensation, I'll see if we can put together an additional pack to express how appreciative we are of you sticking with us.

When will lunar and stellar farms be added to fresh start market place?

Khrolan: They're not even on the roadmap yet, so not for quite some time.

Why did you not open another new servers for EU/NA regions and opt to go with Over 600% server capacity? Do you realize that having the servers at that levels is causing tons of in game issues and lag? Dungeons don't work, DC are more common and the need for server maintance ever 1/2 days is not really a fun environment for your players.

Khrolan: We're conservative in that regard because we remember the fate of "cluster 3" servers at release. They were extremely low population after the initial rush and were all evolved. Meeting the initial player demand is important, but ensuring servers have long term sustainability is more important.

In regards to tech issues, it's important to distinguish that the problems players are reporting are not coming from anything related to server hardware. The 600% increase is well within what the server hardware is expected to perform with. But we see server stress in the high population of zones during events, hero calls, and the massive new housing zones that put additional stress on the amount of instances running at once that was not there prior to 3.0. We've improved it over the last 3 weeks, but it's not fully there yet.

We don't like restarting and we know how inconvenient it is. Until we have a better fix (soon, tm) we'll continue with restarts, and XLGAMES is diligently tracking the cause and designing a resolution.

So I have a few questions I wanted to get out ^^

My first question is will there be more creator and content related competitions, activities and help for the people more interested in the RP/creating aspect of AA? I really enjoy seeing peoples fan art, videos and even fan stories.

Celestrata: Yes, actually. A new screenshot contest is being planned (as the old ones didn't get the chance to happen due to workload), and I'll be working with Mobi to do more creator focused contests in the future. The existing Trion Creator contest has gone off extremely well, and we absolutely want to do more of that type of stuff!

For the second part of the question, when it comes to coordinating with your fellow Creators, why not make use of the Art/Media/Roleplay section of the forums (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?67-Art-Media-Roleplay)? What you described is exactly why that section was created, and it would be a perfect place to start up Trion Creator related conversations!

Finally, with the GM support for videos... that's a hard one. It's a nice idea, but unfortunately we're not currently in the place where such an idea is feasible. We'd need to get to a time when the members of Customer Service who would normally be involved in this type of thing (Stormehawk, Tinen, Volaticus, and others) can spare the extra minutes to help out. With us doing overtime to get support requests answered, that's not something that's happening anytime soon.

That said, running an event period much like we did for the Blood in the Sand Tournament, but only for Creators, could be possible for the future. Far in the future, at this point, but it's a nice idea.

What I'm trying to say is can we ever expect some kind of EU representative in the community facing team that can spend time with the EU community as seems to happen in the NA community and allow us to be more evenly represented, of course the EU creators are wonderful to watch, but I imagine some players get disheartened to see their hard work be overlooked due to lack of knowledge about it or just not knowing it happened/being around for it.

Celestrata: We absolutely love and appreciate our EU community, and we approach the ArcheAge community less like two regions and more as a global community of players who share the same game. Neither is above or below the other. While we're not looking to expand the community team at this time, we do want to make sure that all of our regions are adequately represented and receive the same opportunities as one another. Be it the Blood in the Sand Tournament which was run separately for both regions, Creator Contests that run as internationally as is possible under legal rules, or Faction Chat town hall events, we look to cater to everyone.

If there is something that happens that anyone wants us to cover, they can always reach out to us or post about it here in the forums, and we will pick it up.

My last question is will we ever see GMs in game anymore? I remember being level 40 something and running a pack I foud over the Falcorth Mountains with my new donkey and having a GM come up to me cuz it must have looked so odd. We had a chat and he went on his merry way :D

Celestrata: Yes, absolutely. In fact, they never stopped. Our GMs do still drop by in-game to chat with players, talk in faction chat, and more. I just looked over and found our usual staff running around on the servers doing some investigation into some alleged botting activity. Even if you don't always see them in public, they are there. And that includes both NA and EU. For example, GM Tinen and myself were on Prophecy earlier doing some personal testing of the lag reports we were receiving so we could get better descriptions for the larger staff on what was happening.

Sometimes though, they don't have the time or, for their investigations, don't want to publicly acknowledge their presence. But, when they have the time and aren't doing any investigations they need to be hidden for, you'll see them. :)

Hi, great job the last 2 weeks, haven't had any issues playing the game.

When are you going to remove Perditas from Fresh Start?, you know there is a Mod Pack around made by Plox that shows you where and if treasure chests spawned, would like an open statement about that, some days on fresh start you see up to 3 Perdita's in an hour.

Thanks!

Khrolan: There's a good chance that the value of Perditas will be adjusted until we're certain they can only be legitimately obtained. We are tracking existing cases and removing gold or banning if abuse is identified.

Another question you put an animation limiter for some skills with 3.0 is there any plans to use a similar system for God's whip since currently it is abused as hell with macros. IE being to do about 8 skills in less than a second. It's hard to react and play against that currently.

Khrolan: We'll leave that up to XL for now since we're using the Korean version of skills and match their region.

Any plans to work with XL on slightly increasing the drop rates for Larceny(everything in general)

Khrolan: We intend to increase the influx of Fire/Wave Lunarite tiers through drop mechanics starting with metal boxes. Other than that, any Larceny changes will be the same as the KR version.

Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits.

Khrolan: I think, and pretty much have always thought, that account bound gear (especially for non-impactful progression items) is a great idea. We've proposed things like an additional warehouse function with account access only. Unfortunately, ArcheAge still doesn't have that functionality. We'll keep on requesting it, though, for both our regions.

Has the team noticed if the changes to taxes on multiple properties (increased taxes) has impacted the average number of properties you see players owning?

Khrolan:On Legacy, some folks have downsized or further outsourced property management to additional characters. On fresh start, most players have between 0-4 houses due to new cost prohibitive nature of multi-plot ownership. So yes, it's definitely impacted it, and has also helped on fresh start with land availability.

There seems to be a discrepancy between the west and east sides of Ahnimar when it comes to available NPCs. The east side has two NPC "hubs" which include all of the important crafting workbenches and NPCs (General Merchant), while the two "hubs" on the west side only include barebones raw material workbenches. Are there any plans to even out this imbalance?

Khrolan: Ah, East vs. West discrepancies. There are many, and a lot of them are by design. The most notable are the debates between who has it easier with continental and intercontinental pack runs, festival zones, and comparative functionality as mentioned in this question. Rokhala may have more crafting hubs but that's part of the attraction to the zone. Ahnimar has an easily accessible land route out. These are just some of many differences. "Zones in ArcheAge are like NA baseball stadiums and they all have their own personalities even though the same game is played within them - someone quote me on this."

Both of the new housing zones seem to include large amounts of land which, visually, look fine for placing structures, but are currently restricted from placing anything on them. Are there any plans to open these areas up for more housing?

Khrolan: Historically, housing zones are pretty much set in stone. This isn't something we'd internationalize differently for NA/EU. Some zones, specifically luxury housing zones, have been re-purposed in the past. We'll just have to wait and see what XL has in store for us but my guess is they'll stay as they are for quite some time.

Would it be possible to post more server status updates on the official ArcheAge twitter feed? Quite often, especially during the most recent scheduled maintenance, there was no formal announcement on when the servers were available again.

Celestrata: With all things social media we want to avoid unnecessary spam, but we have noticed that people do appreciate those messages being sent out, and we will continue to post them more often.

Would it be possible to have Quillodon do a livestream sometime or a Q&A on the forums? I love reading his build advice in various topics and I think it would be a cool idea to give him some formal room to give people build advice and/or talk about the various playstyles in the game. He seems to have quite a lot of knowledge about it and the way he describes builds is very interesting to read.

Celestrata: That all depends on Quillodon. I know I certainly love having him answer questions almost as much as the sound of his voice. ^_^ Lol. In short, we'll ask. And the asking will probably include some level of bribery, such as cookies.

Are there new coins/tokens slated for use in the Pawsome event and subsequent events?

Khrolan: Most of the time there's a new_item_for_this_year00 included for the current version of the festival. Tokens are swapped around to encourage people to participate again. It's pretty much a standard procedure at this point. We've received suggestions on some sort of token conversion method between events, and even for the previous year's version of the event. While we don't have anything like that right now we may work in that direction.

Firstly thanks for doing this thread :)

Are we going to get an upgrade ticket for our old cars or can we buy directly the b200 scroll ? (from marketplace, rng box or pack)

Khrolan: We'll just have to wait and see on that!

lapente
01-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Are there any GM working with tickets? It horrible ive been waiting 72 hours already

mattmanlex
01-06-2017, 11:51 AM
1. When are we getting the B200 (if at all?)

2. When are fresh start servers getting rng boxes?

3. Thanks for the hard work cele and everyone else, it's been a rough month :)

Zitt
01-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Any words on the upcoming update? I know we just had 3.0 but korea will have the next update in 2 weeks

Zitt
01-06-2017, 11:53 AM

Harlen
01-06-2017, 11:53 AM
will the cash shop still be limited on Fresh start servers so it remains less p2w than legacy ?
As im really enjoying AA again
thanks

Moobs
01-06-2017, 11:58 AM
When are we getting the B200 and how will it be obtained? (oh god plz no RNG box!)

Zypsy
Will you ever upgrade your Server? or atleast fix the lag That happens while for Example mistmerrow event/boss?

Elliesa
Hello;
Any info about server transfer _?I can't wait ^^
Thx

Akilles
WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE "Failed to sync with authentication server" ERROR!!! WERE A MONTH INTO 3.0 AND I'VE YET TO BE ABLE TO CREATE THE NEW RACES. YOU TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE EXPANSION SLOTS BUT WE CAN'T CREATE ANY NEW CHARACTERS!!! LITTLE TO NO COMUNICATION ON THIS AS YET!! TIME TO GIVE US AN ANSWER!!!

thatios
01-06-2017, 11:59 AM
I understand your team are busy with the horrible ddos attacks at the same time as an expansion launch so I understand current delays in support and service. This also while you want to spend time with family during xmas (or in our case, sieging core)

I was just wondering when the team that reviews the creator content programme are going to be on top of things and is there space for new creators to the game? :D

schrob
01-06-2017, 12:00 PM

Sockar
01-06-2017, 12:03 PM

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:08 PM

Absolutely there are, and we know the wait is rough. The team is currently working overtime shifts right now to catch up with the volume of support ticket's we've gotten, but right now our estimated wait times are between 5 and 7 days. The team is making progress in reducing that wait, and we are answering tickets in the order that they are received, but we know the wait is rough. They'll be to you as soon as they can!

Deathdealer
01-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Heya guys!

We know many of you were looking forward to the livestream today (us too!) and have many questions you wanted to ask and get addressed. So, in lieu of sitting with you on the livestream, we're moving the Q&A to here and a sister thread on Reddit.

Toss your ArcheAge questions in here, and a member of the team will get you an answer. We won't be able to answer every question submitted, but we'll do our best to hit the most popular ones. You'll see myself and Khrolan throughout the thread today!

The top post here will be updated with the questions and responses as we get them in, as well as our core posts in the thread. That way you don't have to go diving through the posts in order to find the questions or the answers.

Can the team give me free stuff? Like the new car that coming out of korea.
Also what are the mats required to built it.

SparxIsGrounded
01-06-2017, 12:12 PM

My first question is will there be more creator and content related competitions, activities and help for the people more interested in the RP/creating aspect of AA? I really enjoy seeing peoples fan art, videos and even fan stories.
Especially I really liked following Luneils (I so butchered that name...) role-play Original Story as filmed in PTS but they had to stop due to lack of interest. Can there be some sort of motivation/in game help on the ETS/PTS or more related activities for those players that enjoy the RP aspect? While I understand that GMs and otherwise are limited in game and outside, especially with the current situations with Fresh Start and otherwise but some in game PTS/ETS help for players that perhaps need/want a specific thing summoned (think guards etc, specific looking monsters at a certain place) and encourage more of these kinds of creativity. Perhaps in the form of specific sections of the website for Creators to find other creators to help with things, I'd gladly make alts on NA/other EU servers to help out other creators with what they need, for my latest video I was begging people for so long to help with shots and some shots I didn't manage to get. I feel like communication with other creators between us would greatly help us all out in the long run.

My second question would be in regards to the specific server/region support. If I appear rude in any of these sentences I apologise ^^
So the interest of Trion in the EU seems lacking, though some streamers and guilds including myself are talked about in livestreams and otherwise, it's obvious to see where the interest of the main community team seems to be and of course that's normal because all of you are NA based, it makes sense you will know more about what goes on in your home server than over here on the EU but it really did show in the Nation competition. When uhhm (see here shows my knowledge of NA...) Romeo and his gang made The North there was huge hype about it, you knew every little tidbit of info and the team spent such a long time talking about it to the point where even EU dudes who didn't know anything about them knew the finer details. Even when the nation fell, you all knew every little detail. Now I understand (or so I think) this was all on some of your main's servers and so it is completely understandable you'd know everything about it.

Now for EU, granted the first nation's name was a little unsavoury but when it was announced it seemed lackluster, the name of the Sovereign wasn't even known and the celebration didn't seem to exist, nowhere near to the point of NA's first nation. Like I said, I get the region differences but the inequality is a little unsettling.
What I'm trying to say is can we ever expect some kind of EU representative in the community facing team that can spend time with the EU community as seems to happen in the NA community and allow us to be more evenly represented, of course the EU creators are wonderful to watch, but I imagine some players get disheartened to see their hard work be overlooked due to lack of knowledge about it or just not knowing it happened/being around for it.

My last question is will we ever see GMs in game anymore? I remember being level 40 something and running a pack I foud over the Falcorth Mountains with my new donkey and having a GM come up to me cuz it must have looked so odd. We had a chat and he went on his merry way :D

tl;dr

1: More creator/roleplay help via PTS and otherwise. Competitions etc

2: Representation of the EU equalised, EU community management/GMs etc

3: Will GMs ever appear in game anymore? :3

Thanks for your time o/
Message me in discord if you want me to go into more detail o.)o

goldr
01-06-2017, 12:13 PM
I keep hearing from many players.. that at the beginning of the fresh start servers their was a big APEX exploit that multiplied them. Many took advantage. Has this been looked into? So the exploiters can be punish!.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Can you get banned by using multiples accounts? If yes, why? You can even save multiple accounts on Glyph.
Thanks.

Celestrata: No, you cannot. We allow players to multibox or play multiple accounts in ArcheAge simultaneously as long as you are playing manually, without the assistance of macros or botting/automated play software. We do ask that players not farm themselves or honor, to push the jury pool, or push zones to peace, however.

I'm wondering what the plans going forward are going to be for the cash shop on fresh start. Is there a timeline set when items like rumblings are coming in?

Khrolan: We remain committed to our original plan with the fresh start marketplace and that means introducing and re-introducing items that match the progression timeline.

Please let me first immediately dispel any rumors about Rumbling Saplings (Thunderstruck Trees) coming back to the marketplace for direct sale or in a supply crate - they are not, and will not, EVER, while I'm the watchkeeper, full stop period.

On a smaller note, I'm also committed to keeping bears and yata pets and mounts out of the Marketplace on Fresh Start to preserve the uniqueness of the Husbandry Proficiency. The items we're adding to the Marketplace over the next month include: more Legacy costumes, cool-looking-but-not-OP bound direct sale combat pets (no lavaspark, no hellhound, no monkey, etc.), and we'll probably refresh the 800 credit revelation starter bundle.

We'll continue to provide a monthly labor stipend and mirage mounts will be coming back likely later this month or early next month. Fresh Start won't see a Supply Crate for at least another month plus and when it does the rare items will be in-line with current progression and the drop table will contain mostly consumables (Read: no Archeum, no Lunarite). Red charms and luckies will remain elusive and that's where we're at.

I'm in-game every day and I constantly hear "meow meow meow Trion ruining fresh start by adding x to the cash shop." As you can see by the current version, we're committed. XL has done a great job supporting our vision and we all remain in lock step. It's not unfair to consider the possibility due to the past of the product but I'm asking for a little faith here based on what you've seen so far. Thanks for reading!

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:23 PM

Celestrata: This exploit was already addressed, fixed, and the players were permanently banned in addition to having the items they gained from that exploit removed. This way they could not be sold or hidden away for other players to use.

The number of players who were involved in this exploit was very small. "Many players" is very untrue, and we're talking only a handful of folks performed this exploit. Again, they were permanently banned and all gains were removed.

The days of "exploit early, and exploit often" are well over, and players should take note that if you exploit, you will receive a permanent ban.

Archaelin
01-06-2017, 12:29 PM
So, is it time to revisit the idea of having a community spokesperson, or even a community team?

So many people feel their questions are not being answered/are being ignored, perhaps it is time to have someone on the side of the community who can directly interface with Celestrata/Khrolan and be the liaison between the players and the Trion team.

Tatia
01-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits. You say you don't want to do this, but think about it. This is the ultimate cash grab. I know I would drop tons of market credits if you gave me that ability. Why release a new race to the legacy servers when you know how long people have put into their accounts? You think I want to farm an Enoan, Dream Ring, Ayanad Earring and bound obsidian gear all over again? At that point I might as well play fresh start but sadly it's a cuck. I am asking you, as a player that has played since the start of the game that is dedicated to legacy and is not interested in fresh start: Can we make this a feature for the legacy servers for the NA community?

Thanks,

OP

Pothosmashh
01-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Any idea when do you plan on adding the farm wagon upgrade tickets and the solar and lunar farms?

Leontas
01-06-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits. You say you don't want to do this, but think about it. This is the ultimate cash grab. I know I would drop tons of market credits if you gave me that ability. Why release a new race to the legacy servers when you know how long people have put into their accounts? You think I want to farm an Enoan, Dream Ring, Ayanad Earring and bound obsidian gear all over again? At that point I might as well play fresh start but sadly it's a cuck. I am asking you, as a player that has played since the start of the game that is dedicated to legacy and is not interested in fresh start: Can we make this a feature for the legacy servers for the NA community?

Thanks,

OP

I agree with Tatia here, two new amazing races, which sadly realistically us 2-year veterans cannot really enjoy.
There were mentions of a stone that makes gear accountbound, or even a chest that can be shareable through accounts would work too.

How else can I be a dwarf riding a dragon? QQ

Thanks,
Lion

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:40 PM

Celestrata: I have to admit, this is a bit of an interesting question for a thread devoted to answering questions. :)

So one of the reasons for starting up this Q&A IS the very thing you're talking about -- addressing folks who feel like their questions are being forgotten or ignored or lost in the shuffle of the forums, Reddit, social media, etc.

Straight up, we like doing this stuff and we want to do more of it, but we also need to balance it with all of the other work we do. With Revelation's launch, we pulled back from a lot of our usual interaction because we were so focused on the launch itself, and then focused in on the issues players reported during and after launch. In that case, we wanted to be heads down and working to fix what was being reported rather than answering everything, especially as a lot of the same questions were coming up even after they were receiving answers in State of the Game posts and forum posts.

BUT, there is good news, and that's the return of some of our old community interaction styles. Things like Q&As like this, the return of the Livestreams, Faction Chat Town Halls, and more will be back. We're also looking into getting more of the staff visible on the forums (I'm sure you've all noticed Mobi's joined us, Khrolan drops by, as well as the awesome daily efforts of ZamboniChaos, Hesk, and the rest of our Customer Service team) but that's up to the individual staff members, if they wish to participate or not.

In short, we're increasing what we do for communication, and if you have one of those questions you feel got ignored, please ask it. Now is absolutely the time.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:42 PM

Khrolan: So Fire/Wave Lunarite tiers are being added to the Metal Boxes with a higher drop rate in the January update. That's XL's suggestion and how they propose to initially address the dry spell. We'll see how that actually impacts Legacy's ability to gem and move from there. It's also possible that Lunarite will be introduced through events to help until a fix occurs at the gameplay level. We recognize it as a problem on Legacy, more than with on Fresh, due to a previous benchmark of an acceptable influx rate being established.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:44 PM

Khrolan: The "new car" and related enhancements will be brought to Legacy much earlier than Fresh but I think you probably assumed that. I don't have a timetable in front of me but it'll probably be within the next 90 days. Maybe mid-March but nothing is finalized yet. It's definitely a favorite among the team here, we can't wait either.

Golden Idol
Khrolan:My favorite part of all of this is the Valentine's Day event. It's revenge themed.

Who broke your heart? We'll take care of it.

Trion_Mobi

Hello there! The Trion Worlds Creator Program is always looking for Creators and the new applications can take around 3 weeks to be fully evaluated. There have been a lot of new applications, questions, and contest entries over the holidays, so I'm excited to answer everything and meet new people.
I assess applications based on several factors, but the amount of effort and interest towards creating content for our games is probably most important. So even if someone does not get accepted as a Creator at first, I highly recommend they continue to create Trion content and ask to be re-evaluated by emailing creators@trionworlds.com with some examples.
If anyone is interested in becoming a Trion Creator, please sign-up here: https://www.trionworlds.com/creators

Sockar
01-06-2017, 12:51 PM

Erff still a long wait :(

Thank you for the answer :D

Illanyss
01-06-2017, 12:52 PM
I saw in the patch notes of a previous update that the issue of chat settings not being saved properly when using multiple accounts was fixed. Well, it is not fixed when we have multiple clients up. In fact, having a second client up will make all the chat settings on all accounts to be forgotten. Do I actually have to delete all ArcheAge folders and reinstall the game for the settings not to be lost during multi-client?

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 12:54 PM

Khrolan: It's a fair bit away and currently holds no ETA. Haulers would be sooner than Freighters, but people barely have wagons on Fresh Start, so we're waiting. :)

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Any more compensation as the last one was pretty lack luster considering the server issues still exists today, All the loyalty tokens lost, all the labor lost, all the honor lost, all the leadshiplost, WHAT happened to you reading the compensation thread and noting everyone wanted loyalty tokens and labor pots? Seems like you disregarded player feedback as the MOUNT was one of the least wanted items.

Why did you not open another new servers for EU/NA regions and opt to go with Over 600% server capacity? Do you realize that having the servers at that levels is causing tons of in game issues and lag? Dungeons don't work, DC are more common and the need for server maintance ever 1/2 days is not really a fun environment for your players.

Deathdealer
01-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Any more compensation as the last one was pretty lack luster considering the server issues still exists today, All the loyalty tokens lost, all the labor lost, all the honor lost, all the leadshiplost, WHAT happened to you reading the compensation thread and noting everyone wanted loyalty tokens and labor pots? Seems like you disregarded player feedback as the MOUNT was one of the least wanted items.

The community ask for it and to avoid a merge in the future

Archaelin
01-06-2017, 01:08 PM

These are actually very good and valid points.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 01:09 PM
You guys said there might be another compensation in addition to the one you guys already sent, is there one being planned or you guys dropped the idea?

Khrolan: The compensation pack we delivered included components from the two different grants we intended to do originally. We absolutely acknowledge that we're still experiencing tech issues like latency and the gray screens. Rather than compensation, I'll see if we can put together an additional pack to express how appreciative we are of you sticking with us.

youtube Jasonwivart
The community ask for it and to avoid a merge in the future

The community also asked for a 2nd 3rd servers. There was also a good suggestions of having the additional servers being announced as servers that "might" be merged into the main fresh start servers which would solve all the issues if the new players are aware they are taking a risk starting a server that might be merged but allows you to play the game rather than wait in queues or play on buggy servers and it also helps take the stress of the old fresh start servers so they will run better.

PrinceZan
I know with the holidays, the new market place items, and events you are all busy, but my question is 3.1 plans? when and if new area will appear? sea trade? and if crafting will be choice no rng, and if the new bosses sea and land are coming?

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 01:11 PM
Grey screen issues are still a thing, hopefully you guys are still working on it.

When will the xmas items be removed from the cash shop?

When is the next market place update?

Will RNG boxes be appearing any time soon on fresh start servers? If so what items will you put in them. If no great and thank you for not including them. Thank you for listening and not put Rumbling archeum saplings on the fresh start servers cash shop.

Why cant you do a thread like this every week?

Mivian
01-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Are we getting free Soulforged Gear or something else? The Founders got free stuff. whats with the rest of us?

SparxIsGrounded
01-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Are we getting free Soulforged Gear or something else? The Founders got free stuff. whats with the rest of us?

You already got 2 lots of soulforged, the founders got free stuff because they are founders

Kawaiee
01-06-2017, 01:19 PM
When will the pawsome event happen? My family and myself have been waiting to adopt the cute corgI!

Edit: I just read the roadmap answered by Khrolan. Thank you! Can't wait!

Deathdealer
01-06-2017, 01:21 PM
The community also asked for a 2nd 3rd servers. There was also a good suggestions of having the additional servers being announced as servers that "might" be merged into the main fresh start servers which would solve all the issues if the new players are aware they are taking a risk starting a server that might be merged but allows you to play the game rather than wait in queues or play on buggy servers and it also helps take the stress of the old fresh start servers so they will run better.

If you were here before freshstart was even announced. The community beg Trion to have only one server so it will be like morpheus. Even when vengeance was released the community complain to trion on release because they say don't want a 2nd server. Have you even read the forum. Or you are going to be troll and toxic

Expendable
01-06-2017, 01:21 PM
Heroes that were not re-elected are unable to use the ring they got as a reward. Is this intended?

Draughts of Forgiveness are currently on sale for 12.5 gold. This is half of the price that they were when you previously tried to bring up their value by removing the loyalty version. This allows pirates to continuously switch sides cheaply to defend castles. Any plans to raise the cost or make the honor version bound?

Royal Seeds have an insanely low drop rate of 5% even though they are the most used of the three new rare materials. Any plans to adjust this?

Aeowin
01-06-2017, 01:22 PM
@Khrolan I PM'd you this but I guess this thread is a good place too.

The last time you tried to get skill queue working you celebrated its release with a triple honor event and while the launch of that iteration of skill queue didn't work out you still had the honor event and promised another one when skill queue came back around. Seeing how the current version of skill queue seems like it's staying and is working well enough to keep it, can we actually get that triple honor event?

And an unrelated thing, you guys nerfed honor gain from CR/GR at launch because honor influx was too high or whatever. But, here we are 2 years into the game at a point where honor really isn't worth as much as it used to be, can we see rift honor values returned to what they should be? At this point a rift doesn't even give enough honor for a gem. If you increase the honor gain from them they become more relevant to gear progression and more people will go out to them because of that, thus creating more open world pvp.

Mira Rose
01-06-2017, 01:24 PM
Will there be a market update today (1/6/2017) , I need more outfits! ;)

Thanks!

Thoma
01-06-2017, 01:27 PM
1: Will we see Farming/Gathering crits from bundles in the near future. As the tedious job of farming each one by one has driven many a farming friend insane (as they don't want to miss out on additional benefits). Surely the idea should be that making bundles should reward you for A investing your labor in upgrading the proficiency. B paying money for buying them off other player. Right now it just seems to only be for players to "Lazy" to farm singles.

2: Now that 3.0 hit and there is more data on concerns in regards to land barons, will we see additional changes to the taxrates? Maybe a reduction of the base 300 labor for taxes to 250 or 280 so that it will at least be below the previous 200 once you reach 180k construction without having to invest a famed slot?

3: Will you continue the current trend of taking events and making last years rewards unavailable (Removing bathing suits from blue salt festival. Changing the grades of coins and offering less rewards for them with Hallowtide and Winter Maiden events.) reducing incentive for players to participate. (I wanted cupcakes)

4: When will legacy players see the final login coin? I feel like you missed out on a few opportunities to give it out. (Legacy compensation, pre-3.0 Orchidna's present reward.)

Cheers for this and looking forward to the next livestream.

Elorin
01-06-2017, 01:29 PM
You've probably seen my list of questions in the last livestream thread. I have more to add to it, and would like to see all of them answered, but for today I'm going to just ask the top two:

1. Are there any plans to get us another hotbar? With the new Abyssal and Racial Skills, I'm finding I don't have anywhere near enough easily accessible buttons.

2. Are there any plans to alter or remove the current buff limit? With new stuff like the labor stipend, Castle Work Permit, family buff, and specific Abyssal Skills, I'm finding I'm bumping up against this more often than I'd like -- and it is especially annoying when other people are causing my skill buffs to be knocked off when they come near me with things like hero cloaks and defiance.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 01:34 PM

Khrolan: We're conservative in that regard because we remember the fate of "cluster 3" servers at release. They were extremely low population after the initial rush and were all evolved. Meeting the initial player demand is important, but ensuring servers have long term sustainability is more important.

In regards to tech issues, it's important to distinguish that the problems players are reporting are not coming from anything related to server hardware. The 600% increase is well within what the server hardware is expected to perform with. But we see server stress in the high population of zones during events, hero calls, and the massive new housing zones that put additional stress on the amount of instances running at once that was not there prior to 3.0. We've improved it over the last 3 weeks, but it's not fully there yet.

We don't like restarting and we know how inconvenient it is. Until we have a better fix (soon, tm) we'll continue with restarts, and XLGAMES is diligently tracking the cause and designing a resolution.

DELPHI
01-06-2017, 01:36 PM

Can we have this in english please.

This sentence implies the original pack was only 'components of two grants' you were planning regardless.

This leads to the question.

Why did we only get components instead of the whole thing?

What did you actually origninally intend?

Given the ridiculous number of updates and loss of playtime why not compensate the patron instead of giving us a new pack?

The last one was not well received... nor did it actually compensate us for lost playtime as patrons....why another pack? ....is this actually because its the rest of the packs you were meaning to give the first time?

I suspect this is down to Khrolans inability to phrase things in a manner other than 'vague' but could we have that comment explained please.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Can we have this in english please.

This sentence implies the original pack was only 'components of two grants' you were planning regardless.

This leads to the question.

Why did we only get components instead of the whole thing?

What did you actually origninally intend?

Given the ridiculous number of updates and loss of playtime why not compensate the patron instead of giving us a new pack?

The last one was not well received... nor did it actually compensate us for lost playtime as patrons....why another pack? ....is this actually because its the rest of the packs you were meaning to give the first time?

I suspect this is down to Khrolans inability to phrase things in a manner other than 'vague' but could we have that comment explained please.

In English, we had planned to split up the compensation stuff into two separate packs, but issues went on so long that we put them together into one pack.

Baetrayer
01-06-2017, 01:56 PM
Can we get a full and in clear words about the boss strategy in GHA, is it permited since GHA isnt really end game gear, or is it considered an exploit and bannable at your own risk?

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 02:00 PM
If you were here before freshstart was even announced. The community beg Trion to have only one server so it will be like morpheus. Even when vengeance was released the community complain to trion on release because they say don't want a 2nd server. Have you even read the forum. Or you are going to be troll and toxic

I've been here the entire time. Do you realize that the forums minority has no clue how many players actually returned to this game. I have a way better estimate on how many players returned and are playing archeage based on my YouTube views. If only they would give us hard numbers this would all be super easy but they don't. Them saying servers are at 600% is a slap in the face to either their hardware or their player base. A server should be running at 100% unless the hardware really sucks and that should be the optimal amount of players for a said server. Or they are disrespecting their player base by assuming that 600% and a laggy/broken/bugged game is what we want. Not only did they lose thousands of players because of the queues and black/grey screen errors in the 1st 3 weeks they still are at 600% capactity on all servers and they easily could have handled a 3rd/ 2nd server.

Paintsticks
01-06-2017, 02:01 PM
And word on that last coin that we need to complete our collection? I don't see it in the log in tracker again this month... it only turns in for like 5 gilda right? Is that really going to break fresh start servers if you give it to us? :(

Priceless
Can you show pictures of the new costume that is in the Legacy Firework Blossom Crate?

Milomie
Heya guys!

What a joke !!!

Since December 2015 I reported this exploit to Trion Support and your GMs did nothing ! I gave details and names but no one was banned from ArcheAge. Same thing happened with the Gilda exploit.

So what now ? If I open a new ticket with the 173+ screenshots and the 22 videos I have you will ban all the players involved ?

Come on Celestrata, answer me ! Your GMs do nothing since December 2015 and now in January 2017 they will use their ban hammer ?

https://i.imgur.com/NEKKc6w.png

https://i.imgur.com/p3jZU1s.png

Answer me please, happy new year <3

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 02:05 PM

The fate of server 3 cluster was due to your stupidity of releasing 3 servers at once. You need to release servers 1 at a time not 3 at once.

The 600% causes more players to be online at one time, which in turn causes stress and DC and errors you said it there. THE 600% server capacity is the main issue and you are taking over 2 weeks to even get to 600% capacity. Why not go the better route of adding a new server. Are you unaware of how many people you forced to quit the game due to all the issues/queues/ disconnects etc?

Don't you think that maybe a new server and compensation might bring those players back once you fix all the issues? Meaning in 1/2/3/4 weeks when you finally get this all together releasing another fresh start server might be a very wise and smart idea.

Oyranos
01-06-2017, 02:07 PM
I cannot wait for the new car, I hope it is offered in multiple ways of purchase as well... (like the speedboat)
What about the greenhouses?

(I still experience the select character issue that leads into a black screen, when we are already logged and try to log in the same account but different character). I play in windowed (because I play with my 2 patrons) high settings.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 02:12 PM
The 600% causes more players to be online at one time, which in turn causes stress and DC and errors you said it there. THE 600% server capacity is the main issue and you are taking over 2 weeks to even get to 600% capacity. Why not go the better route of adding a new server. Are you unaware of how many people you forced to quit the game due to all the issues/queues/ disconnects etc?

The problem here is that we know what happens if we do this. We've done it before, and it did not work in the community's favor last time. Opening the extra 3 servers during the original launch did not result in a better playing experience and all of them were included in the evolutions.

These types of tech hurdles can be overcome, and adding more servers is not a viable solution from what we learned before.

Allisonreckoning
01-06-2017, 02:17 PM
The problem here is that we know what happens if we do this. We've done it before, and it did not work in the community's favor last time. Opening the extra 3 servers during the original launch did not result in a better playing experience and all of them were included in the evolutions.

These types of tech hurdles can be overcome, and adding more servers is not a viable solution from what we learned before.

Thank you for not adding more servers! I just want the team to know their is a majority of us that do not want more servers.

Gentatsu
01-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Question: When Can we expect a fix for the crashing to desktop?

Question: When can we expect a fix for the black screen occurring when logging out to character select screen from in game?

Question: Why dont the community centers rotate what they are when they reset to rank 1?

Question: Why so little payout from the Community centers? out of 57,000 gold i got 65 gold and i was in the top 8 most contributed,.

Question: when can we expect a detailed list of how the Community centers are supposed to be working? from the twitch live feeds we assumed they would rotate after the 15 days at rank 3

Question: how come 1 of the Community centers has a daily for 100 Archeum dust?

Sub-Question: Does Trion / Xlgames know how expensive that is to do that daily?

Sub-Question: Does Trion / Xlgames understand how expensive it is for those residents in the Community center zone, since the CC's are NOT rotating to different zones after the 15 days at R3?

Question: If the Community Centers are not going to Rotate and they are now fixed to what zones they are in, Can we get XLgames / Trion to increase housing in Karkasas and Silent forest? With 22 residents in SF on Kraken its going to take 6 months for SF to get to rank 2 or rank 3 and its CC is a Seed!!

Question: will these questions be truly answered by Trion staff or ignored? :p

Question: can we get Trion/ Xlgames to increase the drop rate of recourse crates? I haven't received or seen any yet

Question: Why dont the Community Center Seeds have any chance to drop the special crit items like "Royal Seed"?

Question: Whats the status of the comp packs from the broken events, like Zodiac and the tokens celestrata said not to open because they were the wrong event tokens?

Thank you for answering ALL of my very important questions
signed
Gentatsu, Duskfire
Owner Operator of Gent Mart! Be smart! Craft at Gent Mart!
Kraken East

Cakeman100
01-06-2017, 02:28 PM
When will transfers be back up
Give us a date or timeframe none of this "working on it" rubbish

Teeth
01-06-2017, 02:29 PM

I would really hope you guys would be almost done with 3.5 being localized and tested by 'mid march'. Seems like an absurdly long time to delay that car.

Raniak
01-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Hello I was wondering where you get moonpoints, sunpoints, and starpoints at now. Ever since 3.0 release I have not gotten 1 from any crate's from any zone. Thank you in advance :D

Piegan
01-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Can we get some kind of response to the castle Warehouse being bugged please? This is what our guild leader sent in a ticket, but the only response we got was "Ok we'll work on it" - Also the warehouse of the castle is broken. Noone can put in any pack (Guild members, guild leader, public members with or without a permit from each faction)

As you can see below, it's causing a problem. We won't have enough land to store all the packs we have waiting soon.

https://puu.sh/tduh7/4bc11113d6.jpg

SparxIsGrounded
01-06-2017, 02:31 PM
Can I expect an answer for my huge wall of text at all or if not it's aight ^^ It is huge ofc, so if it's just taking time I can wait :D

Teeth
01-06-2017, 02:44 PM
Here is something I am curious about and hope a developer can address: why doesn't the arcadian sea benefit from being in war like other zones, it never gets a loot buff. There actually are a few under water hunting grounds that would be more viable if they benefited from being in war. Also, why does diamond shores loot buff vary? Ive seen 0%, 50%, but no 100% drop rate boost.

Snaggletooth
01-06-2017, 02:44 PM
When will the black screening finally be fixed when switching toons? When we will stop crashing to desktop? Why are we being ripped off when it comes to community centers? We are taking ALOT of time working for the community centers and giving tons of mats and in most cases we will barely break even with what we are having to use to build the community center. Are the community center's going to start rotating the things they offer? There are zones on certain servers that will NEVER reach level 3, such as karkasse. We deserve to be able to plant all crops, I don't mind having to work different zones but some are going to be impossible to raise. i have been a loyal player since Alpha but this is so beyond frustrating. I understand that with updates glitches occur, but I also think that several week post update, the kinks should finally have been worked out of the system. When will the drop rating of royal seeds be increased? I know many people that alreay have their farming maxed out and are lucky to get 2 royal seeds when harvesting a full gazebo. This is unacceptable. It is bad enough that the farmer's were hindered so badly but now you make it next to impossible to create larders with any real profit at all. I understand you all are always talking about the economy of the game, but i have news for you. If you get rid of the die hard farmer's your economy is going to go straight into the toilet. Because, those die hard pvp'ers need people to grow the stuff to make the items that they want. It isn't fair for us, as farmer's, in what is supposed to be a sandbox game to be forced to approach the game as tho it were a full time job. I enjoy the game, I'm not a huge fan of PVP, but when I started this game that was what drove me to play it. Because, I could do what I enjoyed doing without being forced to do what I didn't want too!

BinaryRun
01-06-2017, 02:51 PM
First question:

Would it be possible to post more server status updates on the official archeage twitter feed? Quite often, especially during the most recent scheduled maintenance, there was no formal announcement on when the servers were available again.

Quite a few people didn't check server availability until the 3 hours passed, even though they were sometimes back up after 40 minutes. More formal announcement about the return of the servers during scheduled maintenance would certainly be appreciated.

Second question:

Would it be possible to have Quillodon do a livestream sometime or a Q&A on the forums? I love reading his build advice in various topics and I think it would be a cool idea to give him some formal room to give people build advice and/or talk about the various playstyles in the game. He seems to have quite a lot of knowledge about it and the way he describes builds is very interesting to read.

BinaryRun
01-06-2017, 02:56 PM
When will transfers be back up
Give us a date or timeframe none of this "working on it" rubbish

The gave an estimation of about a week just two days ago in the State of the Game.

bhazero025
01-06-2017, 02:57 PM

Are we going to get an upgrade ticket for our old cars or can we buy directly the b200 scroll ? (from marketplace, rng box or pack)

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 02:57 PM

Selective reading huh? you added too many servers at 1 time which cause you to have to merge them, YOU WOULD HAVE been fine if you only released 1 at a time back at original launch... there was no need for 3 servers at one time. You only needed 1 and then see if the massive overflow continued, if so release another 1 a week later or so. Releasing 3 at one time is not the correct way to do it and that was your mistake.

Also what are you going to do about the over laying farms and hosing bugs that the 600%/ lag/ network caused?

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Hello I was wondering where you get moonpoints, sunpoints, and starpoints at now. Ever since 3.0 release I have not gotten 1 from any crate's from any zone. Thank you in advance :D

the lock boxes can rarely drop them and regrade brazers

SoulFeast
01-06-2017, 03:04 PM
Hi there,

Thanks,

OP

same!

Expendable
01-06-2017, 03:04 PM
So did the q&a end?

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 03:09 PM
So did the q&a end?

No, we're just focused on some other work at the moment. We're interspersing this with our daily meetings, hence why there are some delays in answering questions. We'll get some more answers out in a bit.

Altia
01-06-2017, 03:11 PM
Are there new coins/tokens slated for use in the Pawsome event and subsequent events? For future events, can you PLEASE not add new event tokens and or coins? The community as a whole HATES that you have made last years tokens/coins worthless. Can we PLEASE get a response to this.

Strikerouge
01-06-2017, 03:16 PM
I Have a couple of questions but feel that they can fall on the grounds of exploits, should I post them here or submit a ticket for an answer? I sent Khrolan the questions about 2 weeks ago in pm, and sent a pm to Celestrata asking how best to go about asking these questions due to them possibly being an exploit. Any info on how I should proceed with this, send PM, send Ticket, or just post them here for all to see?

Alustrielx
01-06-2017, 03:23 PM
Question: Curious to know if anyone is investigating the supposed BOTTING/Usage for 3rd party software in order to obtain the perdita statues. The things are being retrieved at an alarming rate and from what I'm hearing its botting and people with some type of software that helps ID the wreckage it is spawning at. I'm seeing this on Vengeance, I only play on the one server so do not know if it is also occurring on any other.

Porknog
01-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Currently, my account is one of the ones afflicted with the missing character/slot bug. After doing some digging, I've come to understand that this bug has existed for quite some time. It makes me hesitant to trust the response I have received from support that the issue is "close" to a fix.

Can you comment on how wide-spread the bug is, what is being done on a dev level to address it, and if there is even a definitive timeline to get the issue resolved?

I know I am not the only one with this issue and rather than continue to get the runaround from support, I'd like to hear it straight from the Yata's mouth.

Gentatsu
01-06-2017, 03:26 PM
I Have a couple of questions but feel that they can fall on the grounds of exploits, should I post them here or submit a ticket for an answer? I sent Khrolan the questions about 2 weeks ago in pm, and sent a pm to Celestrata asking how best to go about asking these questions due to them possibly being an exploit. Any info on how I should proceed with this, send PM, send Ticket, or just post them here for all to see?

Send a ticket, never post exploits on forums. Players will abuse em before they are fixed You could also probably send a private msg to Celestrata or Khrolan. Just put in title " Possible Exploit " it will get there attention faster.

Aeducan76
01-06-2017, 03:30 PM
When will the Glyph Client be able to store more than 10+1 accounts after a restart (of the client)?

Strikerouge
01-06-2017, 03:31 PM
I also have an additional question besides the ones bordering on exploiting.

Why have the Archeage producers authorized GM Link, to refuse refund of the Canceled Siege Bids that we did on Morpheus?????

We are coming up on 2 months, yes 2 MONTHS since this happened and are still not getting anything from the AA Team.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?297900-Siege-Scroll-Refund-Progress

I find that this is a serious issue and lack of the teams commitment to following through with what they stated they will do.
We have been working on this since the Cancellation of those sieges, and are still being blocked. This is getting to the point where there is no trust left with what the team says in times of serious game issues.

I expected some issues with this considering the DDOS and such that was going on that caused the cancellation, however for them to flat out refuse to refund us it just bull ♥♥♥♥ to the max.

Laevetiin
01-06-2017, 03:37 PM
Here's a couple of queries for you though they sort of allude to some covered points yet more in depth.

First, lunagem crafting on Fresh Start:
I've noticed a severe lack in fire / wave lunarite even at T1 / starter tiers in any form of coin-purse opened. Was this intentional or was the loot table changed to require people to invest in exploration for the aforementioned crates?

Second, 3.0/3.1 updates:
Are the regrade chances/changes that were shown in KR going to be mimicked / static on EU/NA?

Deathdealer
01-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Selective reading huh? you added too many servers at 1 time which cause you to have to merge them, YOU WOULD HAVE been fine if you only released 1 at a time back at original launch... there was no need for 3 servers at one time. You only needed 1 and then see if the massive overflow continued, if so release another 1 a week later or so. Releasing 3 at one time is not the correct way to do it and that was your mistake.

Also what are you going to do about the over laying farms and hosing bugs that the 600%/ lag/ network caused?

What will happen if they release one new server ? Dead server dead game right? no active

Senju
01-06-2017, 03:47 PM
I read that the Q&A is still active. My question is, how is it going with a soloution for the error "Failed to sync with authentification server. Cannot create characters..."? I cannot create any characters since four days after launch(bought three slots). I'm not really stuck, but it throws my plans off. I wanted to join a guild on the Nui faction but due to that error, I'm really afraid to delete one of the two I have left. I did so with the other three slots and now cannot create any new ones. I was told to keep an eye on the patch notes thread, but there hasn't been any mention of this topic there. I just log in to the EU server to create certs so I don't loose my land. I play on NA to pass the time, but that is not where I really want to play.

Ghurka
01-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Character server transfer, please.
When?
A few weeks ago a state of the game thread stated 'end of the week'
It quickly changed after that week into something else.
Stop fooling, give us the transfers back please.

Not Wootz
01-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Is there any news on transfers?
Since we have deleted our plots about a month ago and been waiting ever since. (Paying patron for nothing basicly)
Is that the main reason you guys said "in a week" instead of "in a month" so people wouldnt stop their patron during that time?

TurkishDelight
01-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Character server transfer, please.
When?
A few weeks ago a state of the game thread stated 'end of the week'
It quickly changed after that week into something else.
Stop fooling, give us the transfers back please.

why are server transfers not being addressed?

youtube Jasonwivart
01-06-2017, 04:06 PM
What will happen if they release one new server ? Dead server dead game right? no active

That's what you guys said about Vengeance and look at it's status. How much time needs to pass for you to realize you were wrong about the 2nd server and you are wrong about the 3rd server. Do you even play the game on fresh start servers? Vengeance is almost 100% filled land (Probably at 85% full right now) wise...that's pretty insane.

r3zs1ckn3ss
01-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Every major update like merge/anniversary/Ascension you have had awesome packages via Glyph store that gave Player Appreciation Tokens, Gear tickets, Topiaries, etc. 3.0 is the biggest launch to date and all we saw was paid packs. Then we got the worst holiday event ever. Winter Yata no longer in gift exchanger as it was replaced with an ugly useless pet. No fun box breaking. You SHOWED a Rudolph Hauler in your add for the event yet you included no Rudolph Fusion ticket in marketplace this year. No fun divine clocks. Nothing. You threw up decor and had basic quests. That was all. Every other MMO had an amazing and rewarding event and a spectacular New Years. What happened? Are the rest of the events gonna be this bland from here on out? Still mad about the Rudolph hauler thing. I waited all year for it. Worst way to end the year and holiday event ruined. Disappointed guys.

Hank Hill
01-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Hey there, I'm personally a big fan of fishing, and I was wondering if the new fishing ship( http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?192234-New-KR-2.0-Fishing-Boat ) will ever get released in our version of the game?

TurkishDelight
01-06-2017, 04:23 PM
I also have an additional question besides the ones bordering on exploiting.

Why have the Archeage producers authorized GM Link, to refuse refund of the Canceled Siege Bids that we did on Morpheus?????

We are coming up on 2 months, yes 2 MONTHS since this happened and are still not getting anything from the AA Team.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?297900-Siege-Scroll-Refund-Progress

I find that this is a serious issue and lack of the teams commitment to following through with what they stated they will do.
We have been working on this since the Cancellation of those sieges, and are still being blocked. This is getting to the point where there is no trust left with what the team says in times of serious game issues.

I expected some issues with this considering the DDOS and such that was going on that caused the cancellation, however for them to flat out refuse to refund us it just bull ♥♥♥♥ to the max.

buying your own guild's scroll with an alt guild shouldn't be refundable

Illanyss
01-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Hey there, I'm personally a big fan of fishing, and I was wondering if the new fishing ship( http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?192234-New-KR-2.0-Fishing-Boat ) will ever get released in our version of the game?

Err... that boat was released in a pack already. I have one in my main (^.^)

mundungu
01-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Umm.. I'll like to see XLGAMES have a representative on forums
we get from trion to much that they don't know & xlgames would know .
Hmm.. So Celestrata Bloodsong why can't XLGAMES have a representative on the forums ?

GhostlyEggs
01-06-2017, 04:31 PM
Is there any way to reconsider the current monetization methods? Maybe go p2p? or possibly make it to where the gap between patrons and free players is a little less? (so that patron doesn't feel as necessary.)

I only ask because right now it feels like the monetization methods do the game more harm than good for the game.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 04:32 PM

Celestrata: Yes, actually. A new screenshot contest is being planned (as the old ones didn't get the chance to happen due to workload), and I'll be working with Mobi to do more creator focused contests in the future. The existing Trion Creator contest has gone off extremely well, and we absolutely want to do more of that type of stuff!

For the second part of the question, when it comes to coordinating with your fellow Creators, why not make use of the Art/Media/Roleplay section of the forums (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?67-Art-Media-Roleplay)? What you described is exactly why that section was created, and it would be a perfect place to start up Trion Creator related conversations!

Finally, with the GM support for videos... that's a hard one. It's a nice idea, but unfortunately we're not currently in the place where such an idea is feasible. We'd need to get to a time when the members of Customer Service who would normally be involved in this type of thing (Stormehawk, Tinen, Volaticus, and others) can spare the extra minutes to help out. With us doing overtime to get support requests answered, that's not something that's happening anytime soon.

That said, running an event period much like we did for the Blood in the Sand Tournament, but only for Creators, could be possible for the future. Far in the future, at this point, but it's a nice idea.

Celestrata: We absolutely love and appreciate our EU community, and we approach the ArcheAge community less like two regions and more as a global community of players who share the same game. Neither is above or below the other. While we're not looking to expand the community team at this time, we do want to make sure that all of our regions are adequately represented and receive the same opportunities as one another. Be it the Blood in the Sand Tournament which was run separately for both regions, Creator Contests that run as internationally as is possible under legal rules, or Faction Chat town hall events, we look to cater to everyone.

If there is something that happens that anyone wants us to cover, they can always reach out to us or post about it here in the forums, and we will pick it up.

Celestrata: Yes, absolutely. In fact, they never stopped. Our GMs do still drop by in-game to chat with players, talk in faction chat, and more. I just looked over and found our usual staff running around on the servers doing some investigation into some alleged botting activity. Even if you don't always see them in public, they are there. And that includes both NA and EU. For example, GM Tinen and myself were on Prophecy earlier doing some personal testing of the lag reports we were receiving so we could get better descriptions for the larger staff on what was happening.

Sometimes though, they don't have the time or, for their investigations, don't want to publicly acknowledge their presence. But, when they have the time and aren't doing any investigations they need to be hidden for, you'll see them. :)

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Hi, great job the last 2 weeks, haven't had any issues playing the game.

When are you going to remove Perditas from Fresh Start?, you know there is a Mod Pack around made by Plox that shows you where and if treasure chests spawned, would like an open statement about that, some days on fresh start you see up to 3 Perdita's in an hour.

Thanks!

Khrolan: There's a good chance that the value of Perditas will be adjusted until we're certain they can only be legitimately obtained. We are tracking existing cases and removing gold or banning if abuse is identified.

Another question you put an animation limiter for some skills with 3.0 is there any plans to use a similar system for God's whip since currently it is abused as hell with macros. IE being to do about 8 skills in less than a second. It's hard to react and play against that currently.

Khrolan: We'll leave that up to XL for now since we're using the Korean version of skills and match their region.

Any plans to work with XL on slightly increasing the drop rates for Larceny(everything in general)

Khrolan: We intend to increase the influx of Fire/Wave Lunarite tiers through drop mechanics starting with metal boxes. Other than that, any Larceny changes will be the same as the KR version.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Can you show pictures of the new costume that is in the Legacy Firework Blossom Crate?

Celestrata: Yes, and the article showing it off will be available later today.

Yevgeni
01-06-2017, 04:49 PM
A few questions:

1)What are your mid-to-long term plans to fix the current lag situation on Reckoning and Prophecy, where we have to experience for hours at a time (around dailies reset and going) things like dungeons with missing spawns, portals not opening (or opening anywhere on the map!), mounts/vehicles not summoning (or again, anywhere on the map!), library doors taking 10-15 seconds to open, massive latency spikes across the board?

2)You gave us a low compensation for what ammounted to your greatest failure as a launch. Your compensation package was also delivered while we still experienced issues that prevented a large number of players - and patrons - to enjoy the game: constant grey screens, no grace period, several hours of queue, massive lag spikes for hours, random disconnects because of poor trafic routes (your insistance on trafic being routed through a certain Comcast Hop, even after it has caused issues since 2013 to five of your games is baffling). Any plan to compensate for the major issues that affected your playerbase after the initial poor compensation package was sent?

3)For months, you talked about all the lessons that had been learnt from the failed launches of 1.2, Auroria and 2.0. Talked about the contingency plans that were now in place, etc.

Given the incredible failure that was 3.0 launch, can we have a recap as to what happened and what are the measures being taken to correct the currently ongoing issues?

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Hi there,

Can we as the NA community push for content that is unique to our region? Specifically we would like to push for account bound gear for market credits.

Khrolan: I think, and pretty much have always thought, that account bound gear (especially for non-impactful progression items) is a great idea. We've proposed things like an additional warehouse function with account access only. Unfortunately, ArcheAge still doesn't have that functionality. We'll keep on requesting it, though, for both our regions.

SparxIsGrounded
01-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Thanks so much for the reply, I'm satisfied ^^

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Has the team noticed if the changes to taxes on multiple properties (increased taxes) has impacted the average number of properties you see players owning?

Khrolan: On Legacy, some folks have downsized or further outsourced property management to additional characters. On fresh start, most players have between 0-4 houses due to new cost prohibitive nature of multi-plot ownership. So yes, it's definitely impacted it, and has also helped on fresh start with land availability.

There seems to be a discrepancy between the west and east sides of Ahnimar when it comes to available NPCs. The east side has two NPC "hubs" which include all of the important crafting workbenches and NPCs (General Merchant), while the two "hubs" on the west side only include barebones raw material workbenches. Are there any plans to even out this imbalance?

Khrolan: Ah, East vs. West discrepancies. There are many, and a lot of them are by design. The most notable are the debates between who has it easier with continental and intercontinental pack runs, festival zones, and comparative functionality as mentioned in this question. Rokhala may have more crafting hubs but that's part of the attraction to the zone. Ahnimar has an easily accessible land route out. These are just some of many differences. "Zones in ArcheAge are like NA baseball stadiums and they all have their own personalities even though the same game is played within them - someone quote me on this."

Both of the new housing zones seem to include large amounts of land which, visually, look fine for placing structures, but are currently restricted from placing anything on them. Are there any plans to open these areas up for more housing?

Khrolan: Historically, housing zones are pretty much set in stone. This isn't something we'd internationalize differently for NA/EU. Some zones, specifically luxury housing zones, have been re-purposed in the past. We'll just have to wait and see what XL has in store for us but my guess is they'll stay as they are for quite some time.

r3zs1ckn3ss
01-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Well at least you guys are getting answers. I've ticketed and tweeted @ and yet it looks like my concerns don't warrant a response like everyone else's. Back to my daily routine of clicking patron clock, harvesting a few things and logging off once a day in hopes that there will be something for me to stay logged in longer.:(

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Would it be possible to post more server status updates on the official ArcheAge twitter feed? Quite often, especially during the most recent scheduled maintenance, there was no formal announcement on when the servers were available again.

Celestrata: With all things social media we want to avoid unnecessary spam, but we have noticed that people do appreciate those messages being sent out, and we will continue to post them more often.

Celestrata: That all depends on Quillodon. I know I certainly love having him answer questions almost as much as the sound of his voice. ^_^ Lol. In short, we'll ask. And the asking will probably include some level of bribery, such as cookies.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Are there new coins/tokens slated for use in the Pawsome event and subsequent events?

Khrolan: Most of the time there's a new_item_for_this_year00 included for the current version of the festival. Tokens are swapped around to encourage people to participate again. It's pretty much a standard procedure at this point. We've received suggestions on some sort of token conversion method between events, and even for the previous year's version of the event. While we don't have anything like that right now we may work in that direction.

Thoma
01-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Khrolan: Most of the time there's a new_item_for_this_year00 included for the current version of the festival. Tokens are swapped around to encourage people to participate again.

So why not simply add the items to last years pool and maybe slightly up the quest rewards to compensate. It sucks when we can see the neat decorations from last year and then not get them due to a technicality. From my personal account I was not motivated to do Winter Maiden at all the items I wanted were from last year.

Edit: To add to that, what about next year and achievements. It'd be unfortunate if you were to give out a 3rd variation of the same token, but people who complete the achievements would get the 2nd variation. With which they can hardly afford anything.

Paintsticks
01-06-2017, 05:37 PM

Just going to add, while the cupcakes where not intended to be added this year at all in the winter festival, its so unfair that only the people who had last years tokens where able to get it. If we just had all the tokens be the same we wouldn't of had a problem, but an unexpected happy addition to the prize machine. Instead you have people who where pissed off that they couldn't get the items while others could. :|

Illanyss
01-06-2017, 05:43 PM

The reserved spaces are for some new NPC buildings that will be added much later in the future (no idea what they're for, though). There is one big area in Ahnimar near the mountains that has a very long line of markers to reserve the space. It's so that nothing is built over there as it will open up to the zone next to it and below (Swirling Plains). The map will be distorted a little bit, once again. It's going to be a while until that area is open, even for Korea.

Teeth
01-06-2017, 05:43 PM
it was released in the a 150 dollar box for a limited period of time about a year ago.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 05:59 PM

Khrolan: We'll just have to wait and see on that!

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Update: We're going to wrap up the Q&A today! Thank you everyone for participating from both the forums and Reddit, and thanks for the great questions!

Gentatsu
01-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Update: We're going to wrap up the Q&A today! Thank you everyone for participating from both the forums and Reddit, and thanks for the great questions!

guess, some questions just arent important enough to answer. LOL

I woulda loved to have my Community center questions answered.

Oh well. At least i know for future reference which type of questions get answered and which ones wont. :p

thank you anyways, i guess.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 06:06 PM
guess, some questions just arent important enough to answer. LOL

As stated in the opening, we weren't going to have time for every question and wanted to get to the largest outstanding questions that we could. But, you and I can talk community centers in PM if you wish.

Strikerouge
01-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Whelp, I guess it is a good thing I did not get my hopes up for an answer from the team.

Gentatsu
01-06-2017, 06:24 PM
As stated in the opening, we weren't going to have time for every question and wanted to get to the largest outstanding questions that we could. But, you and I can talk community centers in PM if you wish.

Sorry, I just assumed as the Community Centers are new with 3.0. I thought that my questions about them not rotating at the 15 day reset and other questions related would be considered as a primary and also very important questions. I at least thought they would be as important as a question about new costumes and the new car that had gotten answered.

My apologies.

as you stated though, we can take the community center discussion to pms. As my questions are already posted you are more than welcome to send me a pm on the forums here since my questions are already posted. :) My questions are in post #60.. :), thank you in advance :)

bhazero025
01-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Thanks for answering my question @Khrolan

Yevgeni
01-06-2017, 07:20 PM
I like that virtually all questions related to real ingame issues plaguing Reckoning/Prophecy (y'know, 75%+ of your playerbase) got ignored and the only reply we got is that the server hardware is perfect, working as intended, but that we're waiting on xlgames to come up with a solution.

No word on sky-high latency several hours a day, no solution for any of the lag-related issues, no word on the "Comcast Hop" that is causing massive packet losses for 80%+ of ISPs out there and is only used by Trion.

Love this damage control Q&A. Well done, a++, 5/7, would read again.

pookasaurus
01-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Whelp, I guess it is a good thing I did not get my hopes up for an answer from the team.

Dont worry they still havent answered me about hatred skills being bugged in like 2 weeks, they pick and choose what they answer and then say, "hey guys, see? we communicate", I literally just want an acknowledgement that they know and XL knows so we can get it fixed after all the other major issues are solved. Too hard for them to even do that, its quite irritating.

Piegan
01-06-2017, 07:54 PM
You misunderstand a previous post.

https://puu.sh/tdNFr/12b2f43ffa.png

He is not asking about Ahnimar VS Rokhala, he is talking about ONLY Ahnimar. The 2 seperate hubs in that specific zone have vast discrepancies between what is available.

HoleID
01-06-2017, 08:05 PM
Dont worry they still havent answered me about hatred skills being bugged in like 2 weeks, they pick and choose what they answer and then say, "hey guys, see? we communicate", I literally just want an acknowledgement that they know and XL knows so we can get it fixed after all the other major issues are solved. Too hard for them to even do that, its quite irritating.

Sadly i wasn't aware of this Q&A and was wondering when i read their answers if i will see this Hatred skill prob somewhere.
Now that i read yours, i understand you were here to ask about it, but they just don't bother to give us info about it...again.
More than 3 weeks, and they still totally ignore us... it is indeed quite irritating...why can't they just tell us, "Yes/No Xl are aware of the probem"...
Well thanks for your presence at the right time, even if no luck, kind nice to not be alone in this dark boat c:
One day Celestrata or other will stop to ignore us.

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-06-2017, 08:33 PM

We've talked about this in the past (the day it was first discovered), and we know there is an issue with hatred skills and have added it as a bug with the development team. Our customer service team is also helping out people who may be affected by the hatred skill rollback by giving back any items consumed and lost from the leveling process.

HoleID
01-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Please Celes...Since you give an answer about abyssal problem, does it concern the lvl 38 bug Too?
It is a rollback problem, but a critical one since we just can't lvling it again, it's tottaly stuck at a wrong lvl 38 with a ''invalid item Type" in the lvl box :c

strongpotato
01-06-2017, 09:11 PM
Did nobody ask about lord coins bug from warehouses in castle zones? i dont know if NA has the same problem but on EU prophecy fresh start server all of the warehouse are not working afaik and its slowing down the amount of lord coins there should be.

Edit: i see it was asked but didnt get an answer? this is not just affecting a single guild but the entire server with the lord coins price, is it only EU prophecy having problems on this? some answers would be nice :x

Can we get some kind of response to the castle Warehouse being bugged please? This is what our guild leader sent in a ticket, but the only response we got was "Ok we'll work on it" - Also the warehouse of the castle is broken. Noone can put in any pack (Guild members, guild leader, public members with or without a permit from each faction)

As you can see below, it's causing a problem. We won't have enough land to store all the packs we have waiting soon.

https://puu.sh/tduh7/4bc11113d6.jpg

Bob Marley
01-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Could we get a livestream purely based on Q&A ?? Im sure 45-60% of the community who are EU are bored of seeing NA specific Housing zone hugs, and discussions on how good the trees look.

1) Why are there no PvP streams with GM's showcasing classes per week (even if you only donate 10 mins to it, that's thousands of minutes, of content based on 120 classes) ? - Side note, this would also introduce you to a new medium and a reason to request changes ... EVen XL games doesn't do this with their community. BE pioneers and request changes with knowledge.

2) Why are there no GM's showcasing a build of the week (outside copy and past Daggers and Runners), simple things like best submitted build wins and UCC T-shirt with best build of the week 1/1/17 on or something ?

3) Why is there no GM's featuring content the game has to offer ?

4) Why is there no organised GM run, traderuns to Freedich to revitalise PvP during the stream ? I'd rather watch a GM die for 30 mins, fight and recover than see one standing in a housing area

5) Why is there no GM's on EU ?

6) Why does no one acknowledge the existence of EU and there structure ?

7) Is the lag on EU for NA GM's involved, worse than segregating your other community ?

EU needs more GM integration, we are not second class. It's well known in the industry (maybe not for Trion) That EU players spend on average 20% more than the NA server population. Maybe you should be conversing with them more ? Those who feel a part of a bigger movement are willing to support it more

All of these ideas would have been my 1st approach towards the community, it's quick and easy and gives you knowledge over the developers. Why compete in the game, when you could be a game changer ?

Shota
01-07-2017, 04:14 AM
This Q&A makes me smile especially with the responses from khrolan I like that he knows they ♥♥♥♥ed up and is working on making sure it doesnt happen again. but we shall see.

PastelGoth
01-07-2017, 05:26 AM
Since race changes will never be a thing will we ever see the implementation of height scalers for the taller races/ high increasers for smaller races... since we all share the same size hitbox?

Mindaugas R
01-07-2017, 05:49 AM
When we get back Sylvas Nocturne in credit shop ? I wait for it more then year :(

Henata
01-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Will u guys raise the loot drop in library .. mainly 3rd floooor ,the drop ratee even by using pots its very baad ... pllease fix it

Thank u :)

mikroman
01-07-2017, 07:55 AM

You didn't offer nothing more or better in 1st time and you didn't offer +1 server in fresh start(s). You just offered same unlimited non-player-friendly p2w over and over and over again. You changed nothing in your external resource offers and you didn'T fixed near nothing problems in this old versions. You didn't "fix" one of the biggest cancer in MMos now (forced players to use more accounts to abuse your "limited" resources), but you/xlgame fixed many things. We have less broken events and we have less unlimited golds/day (yet). This new servers run in 600% and we never was in non "Queue" mode (except in maintenance and crash times). You didn't offer "unlimited time" server now and we accepted it. We will accept it in new +1 server too (or we can stay in older servers). What is your "Risk" now? You not accept our money. What did happen? We want more and you can't offer more. This server (or this game) can't handle this mass of players in 1 game-server. You lost more players and more moneys in 1st queue weeks than you can "lose" in +1 server in next 3-6-12-24 months. Check next week! You will have 2 weeks sample datas. If the numbers are too goods you can start new server without real risk. End of January seems optimal starting time. :D

and one question: if server run in "Queue" in 0-24 and 7/24 what does it mean? Do we have more than 100% of players online all times or this mark doesn't work in 600% settings?

utopiah
01-07-2017, 09:57 AM
WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE "Failed to sync with authentication server" ERROR!!! WERE A MONTH INTO 3.0 AND I'VE YET TO BE ABLE TO CREATE THE NEW RACES. YOU TOOK MY MONEY FOR THE EXPANSION SLOTS BUT WE CAN'T CREATE ANY NEW CHARACTERS!!! LITTLE TO NO COMUNICATION ON THIS AS YET!! TIME TO GIVE US AN ANSWER!!!

Nazar Server,
Each ticket I've submitted is now showing resolved ?! The issue of unavailable character slots is not resolved as of yet and I have yet to see it be addressed ! It's been this way since launch of 3.0. I'm trying to be patient but this is aggravating to be offered compensation and not be able to claim it on new race character because I can't make a new race when I should have 2 available slots. All my friends are nearly done leveling or done leveling D=
A more solid response instead of vague ones would be much appreciated !

OptimusPrime
01-07-2017, 11:41 AM
1. Are you going to accept the whole 3.0 was a failure?
if you dare come inside game, read the chats, people insulting and hating you
and the changes that noone asked like your precious "nation" system that ruined the whole game.
Now all strong players went to one side and earning thousands of free gold from abyss every 2 days
or from bosses cause noone is there to stop thep. Total unbalanced game, thats why people quited the game
no matter how many times i wrote to forum or support to stop this. Some players have like 130.000 gold in the ir pockets,
they must play well in the game, cause I after 2 year have only 1300g

2. Do you deny that AA is on crisis and players quiting the game?
Do you want us to believe that servers are on "high" and many players are inside?

3. Are you gonna tell us the name of the developer who had the "idea" of making Larders from Seeds???

4. Did you know that its "irony" and people laughing at you when you call this game,
"State of the game"

5. Instead of making costumes, wouldnt be better to fix the game, like the black screen when we go to character screen?

6. Players with 5500 gs can kill with 2-3 hit, other players. Does it sounds normal?
Are we made of paper? In this game 1 man can kill a whole raid?

7. You make your precious nations. Wouldnt be wise to make your new nation players to STAY in their F... nation and let us do a simple rift or a halcy?
Go and check your "high" servers that has like 5-6 people on rifts, 0 ZERO on halcy and try to explain to people where "high" people are, we all courious
My server is "high" all day, you are welcome to show me the players where they hiding. Except if High = 50-100 players

8. You made this 3.0 update adding useless things that noone asked you just to say that "you added many things" in this MEGA pack,
you removed the dream craft scrolls, DID YOU FORGOT TO REMOVE THE F... "PREPARE STONE" from my farm sitting there without i can do anything??????
but ofc its success the 3.0, State of the art

Thanks

Senju
01-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Nazar Server,
Each ticket I've submitted is now showing resolved ?! The issue of unavailable character slots is not resolved as of yet and I have yet to see it be addressed ! It's been this way since launch of 3.0. I'm trying to be patient but this is aggravating to be offered compensation and not be able to claim it on new race character because I can't make a new race when I should have 2 available slots. All my friends are nearly done leveling or done leveling D=
A more solid response instead of vague ones would be much appreciated !

Wait... You were offered compensation? I have three slots not accessible since launch as well and I was not offered anything?! Just as well I guess, I won't be able to create a new one :p... My tickets were closed as "resolved" as well. However, I don't think they can give us a concrete answer without being certain they know exactly what is causing it and it has been resolved. But yeah, it frustrating me as well(slowly).

romonster
01-07-2017, 01:09 PM
...4) Why is there no organised GM run, traderuns to Freedich to revitalise PvP during the stream ? I'd rather watch a GM die for 30 mins, fight and recover than see one standing in a housing area...
That isn't possible. GMs are not able to engage in combat, at least not through normal means.

romonster
01-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Would it be possible to have Quillodon do a livestream sometime or a Q&A on the forums?...

I'll personally ride my bicycle over to your offices and deliver cookies to Quill if he'll do it!

Teeth
01-07-2017, 02:34 PM
You misunderstand a previous post.

https://puu.sh/tdNFr/12b2f43ffa.png

He is not asking about Ahnimar VS Rokhala, he is talking about ONLY Ahnimar. The 2 seperate hubs in that specific zone have vast discrepancies between what is available.
It's not really a discrepancy. Rohkala has more crafting benches because its several times larger than anhimar. And I find it hilarious the west would cry about it. Rohkala doesnt even get an exit out of the zone, how the hell is that comparable to "you gotta spend a few more minutes building your house because the crafting station is far away and we are too cheap to build our own benches"

Yevgeni
01-07-2017, 02:39 PM
It's not really a discrepancy. Rohkala has more crafting benches because its several times larger than anhimar. And I find it hilarious the west would cry about it. Rohkala doesnt even get an exit out of the zone, how the hell is that comparable to "you gotta spend a few more minutes building your house because the crafting station is far away and we are too cheap to build our own benches"
Rokhala is a mix of Ahnimar (size, peacetime) and Karkasse (can't exit, high value packs).

It's not meant to be a 1-for-1 type of deal.

jaded
01-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Can you increase the drop rate on Royal Seeds. Can you make them drop off single planted pineapples and watermelons,

I remember leveling up farming to be able to do bundles so that I didn't have to single plant. Levelling farming is an extremely slow and painful grind. Now I have to waste a lot of in game time single planting potatoes to be able to obtain seeds to earn money. Every man and his dog are making fertiliser packs now because the larders are hardly viable.

Kathran
01-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Hello;
Any info about server transfer _?I can't wait ^^
Thx

+1

Banger
01-08-2017, 04:42 AM
when can we expect a wagon upgrade ticket on fresh servers?

Turambaredolas
01-08-2017, 04:55 AM
Rohkala doesnt even get an exit out of the zone

Erm - I might be wrong but I simply took a ride from Hasla to Rokhala in order to access it. But it is like Hasla+1: Good packs but you need to go through several pvp zones.

Lokoo
01-08-2017, 05:24 AM
Was the drop rate on Royal seeds nerfed? I have over 210K farming prof and would normally get 3-5 seeds from a 1/2 gazabo worth of rice planting. Now I'm getting 1. Something is wrong.

blbodycounqt
01-08-2017, 05:29 AM
Was the drop rate on Royal seeds nerfed? I have over 210K farming prof and would normally get 3-5 seeds from a 1/2 gazabo worth of rice planting. Now I'm getting 1. Something is wrong.

i get 70+ royal seeds from 2,5k labor worth of cucumber , royal seeds drop is fine.
Though once i had a bad day and got around 35 royal seeds from the same ammount of labor.

blbodycounqt
01-08-2017, 05:31 AM
@Celestrata

But im not worried about the seeds ...
Im more worried about the fact that in this Q/A not a single question was answered about trnasfers and i've found atleast 3 questions about
Legacy server transfers , again i beg that u hear the plea of thousandt's of Legacy players in need of ur assistance or reassurance on this matter.

Traciatim
01-08-2017, 07:32 AM
@Celestrata

But im not worried about the seeds ...
Im more worried about the fact that in this Q/A not a single question was answered about trnasfers and i've found atleast 3 questions about
Legacy server transfers , again i beg that u hear the plea of thousandt's of Legacy players in need of ur assistance or reassurance on this matter.

Probably because they already answered it in the state of the game post... http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?309452-ArcheAge-State-of-the-Game-January-4&p=2521044&viewfull=1#post2521044

Maxxamilion
01-08-2017, 08:43 AM
No mention of the bugged accounts that can't create new characters?
Still taking payments from these broken accounts though aren't you.

Dedepikcius
01-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Can you guys give eta when you will fix the horribble lags of mistmerow not fun every few hours to get an hour of 3 sec delay

Leylilu
01-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Prophecy is unplayable every few hours during events like Kaduum, can you please fix that Trion?! The server hardware just cant handle that amount of players, so pls deactivate some of the worst events or at least limit the players to 100 vs 100 or 50 vs 50, its not funny anymore to have to go afk during events cause skills and everything have a delay of like 5 seconds ...

svadilfari
01-08-2017, 02:46 PM
Celestrata (or anyone else in authority)
Seeing you seem to be ignoring the thread in the forums about this topic, I'll ask it here. WHERE is our Gene's Dignity coin from LAST YEARS login trackers ?? It's the last one we need to complete the set..it should have dropped in November. Please, PLEASE give us some HARD information on this, instead of the vague wafflings in the other login-in tracker coin thread :(

Auriness
01-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Where can we report these? For the last week I've been getting at least one a day, today I have three sitting in my mail box and they're all from the same "company" but with three different mailers, deleting them is one way, but I'd rather be able to report them and not have to deal with them at all.

GhostlyEggs
01-08-2017, 04:54 PM
Where can we report these? For the last week I've been getting at least one a day, today I have three sitting in my mail box and they're all from the same "company" but with three different mailers, deleting them is one way, but I'd rather be able to report them and not have to deal with them at all.

Get a screenshot of the mail and report through the website.
Just go to the support tab, login (or if you are already logged it just press the login button)
click 'submit a request'
click the arrow on the drop down box and find "Report player- code of conduct"
That's how you can report gold sellers. Providing screenshots makes things easier for the staff 'cause they can see it first hand.

Paypal
01-08-2017, 07:17 PM
I would like to ask if you guys are working on a better skill queue system or any toggle option. I need to know, because if you are not I will change my class.

Tammo
01-08-2017, 09:05 PM
How is the skill queue testing going on?

Lenain
01-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Thanks for doing this!

I have been a big exploration (chests, ships) player and was wondering if you could give any ideas what I could expect in the future. Since ship regrade scrolls stopped dropping from pink bags I have lost a main source of my income. I know we now get silver keys but is there a good reason to get to 230k exploration? Any hints as to the future of exploration?

Thanks again!

miracle
01-08-2017, 10:20 PM
2 main concerns at the moment for me:

1) What is going on with the Gene coin? (AKA the thread that's been sitting on first page Gameplay discussion for 2 months). What is the big deal about mailing this out already?

2) What is being done about Arenas? No one can ever get a game going and if one finally does load, it's missing a player or something. I'm on a Kraken server a fairly populated one. Why not remove the daily limit restriction that should've been done so long ago? Is the ability to play with/against players from other servers in Arenas even on the roadmap any time in the future?

Arenas is honestly a main factor of why I keep holding on to this game. Small groups of organized 3v3 or 4v4 PvP is my thing.

Zharius
01-09-2017, 03:10 AM
Could we get a livestream purely based on Q&A ?? Im sure 45-60% of the community who are EU are bored of seeing NA specific Housing zone hugs, and discussions on how good the trees look.

1) Why are there no PvP streams with GM's showcasing classes per week (even if you only donate 10 mins to it, that's thousands of minutes, of content based on 120 classes) ? - Side note, this would also introduce you to a new medium and a reason to request changes ... EVen XL games doesn't do this with their community. BE pioneers and request changes with knowledge.

2) Why are there no GM's showcasing a build of the week (outside copy and past Daggers and Runners), simple things like best submitted build wins and UCC T-shirt with best build of the week 1/1/17 on or something ?

3) Why is there no GM's featuring content the game has to offer ?

4) Why is there no organised GM run, traderuns to Freedich to revitalise PvP during the stream ? I'd rather watch a GM die for 30 mins, fight and recover than see one standing in a housing area

5) Why is there no GM's on EU ?

6) Why does no one acknowledge the existence of EU and there structure ?

7) Is the lag on EU for NA GM's involved, worse than segregating your other community ?

EU needs more GM integration, we are not second class. It's well known in the industry (maybe not for Trion) That EU players spend on average 20% more than the NA server population. Maybe you should be conversing with them more ? Those who feel a part of a bigger movement are willing to support it more

All of these ideas would have been my 1st approach towards the community, it's quick and easy and gives you knowledge over the developers. Why compete in the game, when you could be a game changer ?

This guy ^

Hire this guy, cmon...

mikroman
01-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Question: Did you detect crate bug/exploit? Is it real or urban legend? Why did you delete post and ban users who posted it?
It's a little bit strange to sell copper-silver key crates in 22-30 gold price when crates have only 1-2 better output. It's not suspicious. When will you fix it or remove/block crates from the system?

VelFirenze
01-09-2017, 07:31 AM
Question: Is there a place and time that we may ask lore questions for facts that go unsaid about the game world? Archeage has an active Role Play community and one thing that everyone agrees on is that one of us should learn to read Korean! Simple facts such as average lifespans of the current races and perhaps more in depth social workings would excite a lot of people, however, there doesn't seem to be anyone or anyplace to get these answers.

Gonken
01-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Any plans for servers in South America?

MONOARG
01-09-2017, 11:14 AM

Any kind of news on this? i already had to spend 5100+ credits because of this "bug", had to create another account and make a character than i dont even use because i have all my land in my previous account thats is unable to use character slots... all i get is that bs speech that we are working on it and there is restarts, 2 updates and nothing about this.... and is more than a month already...

Lothlann
01-09-2017, 12:26 PM
When can i make larders without needing to single plant seeds and without having to get the royal seeds from others.

Single planting is a waste of my time I have better things to do in AA or RL then using hours to single plant and harvest to try to make larders.

I made 2 upgraded thatched so I wouldn't have to single plant, but now the buildings are basically useless since i cant get seeds from them and if i have to single plant 1000x seeds a day to get royal seeds i dont need to mass produce stuff in them any more.

If you have 230k farming/gathering ect you should be able to pay npcs to single plant for you, you just buy the seeds and they can plant/harvest them using your labour.

sapphira
01-09-2017, 01:13 PM
we can know if and when we can get in game again?

Maxxamilion
01-09-2017, 01:35 PM
Any kind of news on this? i already had to spend 5100+ credits because of this "bug", had to create another account and make a character than i dont even use because i have all my land in my previous account thats is unable to use character slots... all i get is that bs speech that we are working on it and there is restarts, 2 updates and nothing about this.... and is more than a month already...

No news.
No updates.
No acknowledgement that they have no solution.
Yet they continue to take money from the effected accounts.

Really disgusting behavior Trion.
If you treat players like this the game is guaranteed to fail.
You have to build up a certain amount of brand loyalty for an MMO to be successful, all you do is alienate your customers.

I realise that Celestrata or others from Trion reading this are unlikely to blame, but whoever is making the decisions there is either massively incompetent or amoral crook.

Pushover
01-09-2017, 06:05 PM
Can someone help me....

I know this was some of my fault but when i went to bed last night i left one toon on Shatigon and when i woke up NA was down. so i knew i would have to download the game again. but after downloading the game 2 on prompt, uninstalling completely and re-installing i can now get into NA but when i try to switch into EU i am prompted again for the 12gig download..... its just an endless cycle.

please help

Senju
01-09-2017, 06:59 PM
Can someone help me....

I know this was some of my fault but when i went to bed last night i left one toon on Shatigon and when i woke up NA was down. so i knew i would have to download the game again. but after downloading the game 2 on prompt, uninstalling completely and re-installing i can now get into NA but when i try to switch into EU i am prompted again for the 12gig download..... its just an endless cycle.

please help

It was posted on the Maintenance message @Pushover, here(http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?310115)...

North American players, please do not play on the European servers when they are updated. If you do, you will be unable to go back to the North American servers until this update is completed, or the game will ask you to re-download the full client.
This is the other way around too. For EU to NA. Just wait out the Maintenance they're conducting right now.

Ayre
01-09-2017, 07:09 PM
What is being done with people pushing places to peace? This is a huge imbalance that has gone ignored for ages. I have personally reported the same person for over a year (I can give you the numerous ticket numbers if needed) and the person to this day still commits what is suppose to be a bannable act. Thank you all for all you do, I do hope to see this issue fixed.

Zharius
01-09-2017, 08:55 PM
I talk very often to a lot of people who play from outside of NA/EU on these respective AA regions that unfortunately have to deal with unstable connections and face the "The gods have disconnected you" message a lot more often than other people with more stable ISP near their residences. Would it be THAT HARD to just allow people to continue their playing and not disconnect them like that, considering many other games don't kick their clients out of the server right away at the first sign of the client's instability? Like... Don't just give us a 3~5 seconds timeout window and kick the client, it would be nice to have a larger window before kicking the player since it wouldn't hurt anybody. The affected player is already suffering in this kind of situation and isn't able to do anything, why make the suffering even worse by closing the game? You could ask XL for a fix regarding this (from a coding perspective I know it is pretty simple) since NA/EU target a far different reality of players than Korea. From my experience, we usually face a couple of packet losses and not really a complete Internet disconnection, since other stuff we usually do on the Internet are barely affected except for ArcheAge and other sensible games in this matter. It's a well-known major issue specially for south american players (Brazil and nearby countries) and also some australian folks with bad quality ISP. It gives us the sensation of a poorly designed network coding as we don't face these kind of issues in most of our online games. It would be a hell of a quality of life improvement for us, like REALLY! :D As we are a big part of the AA community I guess we deserve a bit of attention here? Thanks for your consideration on this issue! :)

Btw this Q&A is an awesome idea. Please, do it more often! :D

fuDDel
01-10-2017, 02:59 AM
When will you remove tax from the marketplace? - because they are craftable now.

Bumblefooot
01-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Still stuck on dead serve,r still hating archeage. Im sorry but the game wasnt designed for 25 east vs 25 west, no piartes, no nation and 6 castles. Trino are failures and nothing more than a glorified translation company trying to play the role of a games company and failing at every turn.

Sariell
01-10-2017, 01:51 PM
Which server you are playng on?

Sariell
01-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Still stuck on dead serve,r still hating archeage. Im sorry but the game wasnt designed for 25 east vs 25 west, no piartes, no nation and 6 castles. Trino are failures and nothing more than a glorified translation company trying to play the role of a games company and failing at every turn.

Which server you are playng on?

Leylilu
01-10-2017, 02:44 PM
fix the grey screen pls, if i get it one more time i want all my money back, im done with this game.

Its not acceptable that a 5 years old game has a performance like it was created in 2005 ...

mikroman
01-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Do you plan to ban goldsellers/suspicious users from fresh start server? Selling apex in 6000 gold price or lunarit in 460 gold price is a litle bit "strange" and it's not normal usage. Or make disable to buy not the cheapest piece of items in AH!?

Achhana
01-10-2017, 07:35 PM
i cant play the game after the character screen it just go black and i wait for about 10 minutes and the loading screen still hasn't appear

Sy Syrinx
01-11-2017, 04:25 AM
We have only one event (MM) in prime time in France (and it is the same thing for a lot of european people).
Do you plan to modify the european schedule to have more events in prime time ? (abyssal, siege, halcy)

I have stop and a lot of friends have stop AA because of that.
And I ask that question since 6 month without any answer.

mikroman
01-11-2017, 04:31 AM
i cant play the game after the character screen it just go black and i wait for about 10 minutes and the loading screen still hasn't appear

If this is settings/profile issues you can try to close archeage+gylph, than rename or delete system.cfg file in your documents/Archeage folder. The game will start in default (?) settings next time, but no black/blue/grey screen. Or does it other problem?

Archaelin
01-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Suggestion for Compensation Package:

Patrons
1 month free patron
2 Labor Potions
25 Gilda
3k Honor
100 Loyalty

Free to Play
1500 credits
2 Labor Potions
25 Gilda
3k Honor

Paypal
01-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Can you guys give us some good news about skillqueue? XLgames working on it?

Edwardo
01-11-2017, 10:13 AM
My question is how do you plan to control the zone flipping of zones like Hellswamp?

People use alts to flip the zone, which while against the rules is clearly not enforced because nothing is done about those that do it. Even if that was enforced and no one used alts, folks just arrange a multi-faction fight within the zone and get it flipped 'legit'. There is almost no point in Hellswamp even being a conflict zone given how often its flipped to peace to facilitate pack movement.

Personally I think we should bring back cart blocking, but would like to know what Trion plan to do, if anything.

mikroman
01-11-2017, 10:18 AM
Don't "bump" this necro topic because GM will give you a warning! This topic is old. Q&A ended. No more anscer of standard marketing phrases here... :)

Doncella
01-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Suggestion for Compensation Package:

Patrons
1 month free patron
2 Labor Potions
25 Gilda
3k Honor
100 Loyalty

Free to Play
1500 credits
2 Labor Potions
25 Gilda
3k Honor

How about 2500 credits instead of 1 month free patron

Goldherat
01-11-2017, 11:30 AM
I am looking for an update on accessing the game. I am on Nazar and get "failed to load game data" on a loop, that is, the message comes up several times. Thanks for any reply.

Teya Ryker
01-11-2017, 01:22 PM

Sometimes though, they don't have the time or, for their investigations, don't want to publicly acknowledge their presence. But, when they have the time and aren't doing any investigations they need to be hidden for, you'll see them.

I have not seen a GM, in the world, or in faction chat, since I played on Calleil. I know on Ollo, they are desperately needed, at least in faction chat as there is a lot of abuse going on there.

svadilfari
01-11-2017, 04:41 PM
OK..here's what should be a simple question for Celestrata ( or anyone else from Trino) - WHERE is our missing Gene's Dignity login coin from last year? And WHEN/HOW are we going to receive it ? None of this "Ohh..maybe in some upcoming ,maybe ,future event"..but a REAL answer

Kaytee
01-11-2017, 09:30 PM
OK..here's what should be a simple question for Celestrata ( or anyone else from Trino) - WHERE is our missing Gene's Dignity login coin from last year? And WHEN/HOW are we going to receive it ? None of this "Ohh..maybe in some upcoming ,maybe ,future event"..but a REAL answer

Yes please and not 1 per account that we need to claim as I did the login on NA and EU and need a coin on each to complete my set. Please address this sooner instead of later or not at all...

IT Guy
01-12-2017, 11:59 AM
When do we get the name change service back? Shouldn't be that far away?

Mateos
01-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Feels good to comeback to the greatest mmorpg of all time, after a short break that lasted almost 2 years :) Hype is real again.

Quick questions:
1. Do you have any future plans of implementing something like reward system for old returning players in order to claim back some % of the players who quit Archeage?

2. Do you work on a marketing strategy that would decrease the gap between free and donating players at least a little? Something simple like free inventory expansion up to 80 slots? Or labor point restoration system that would make player life easier? Or will core gameplay features remain exclusive only for paid users?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Twodollar
01-31-2017, 12:11 AM
Question:
It is intended for an attacking guild to be able to buy merchant siege tanks for 30gold and attack a castle? just wondering how does a defending guild deal with 100+ tanks in the first 30 min when out numberd 60 to100 because on veng right now people are buying up the merchant tanks which do the same dmg as the crafted tanks for the upcoming siege. if this is intended it sounds really broken to me

YouTRIPPIN
01-31-2017, 04:38 AM
compensation for fresh start servers having a maintenance everyday? especially in oceanic prime times

Chatonfunky
01-31-2017, 11:11 AM
Fix transfert

Bate
01-31-2017, 01:56 PM
fix the server xfers should be a 1st priority atm. you ARE losing a large amount of the player base due to this. in which u have said there was a fix for this 2 weeks ago and still made us wait and waiting still... here we are..... and yet when you log into glyph and go to character xfers... it still says SERVER XFERS ARE AVAILABLE!!!! FIX THIS. I have put in a ticket to have u close that down and say closed..... yet again you ignored your player base.
Compensation shouldn't even have to be brought up and yet we wait on that as well... OVER a month after your broke the game.... your player base is still sitting around waiting.... waiting to play. I for one... if xfers aren't open by Friday with some major compensation... will just be going to another mmo. and a different company all together. Trion has repeatedly failed at every corner of this game since launch. CHANGE IS NEEDED...... CHANGE IS DEMANDED!!!!

hellqueennr1
01-31-2017, 02:27 PM
why do i keep getting disconected when i press on char to start game it loads then says disconnected by gamemaster wtf whats going on celestria or what ever fix it and look into it

Doodler
01-31-2017, 05:05 PM
I really love this game. It is exceptionally different and unique.

My question: I don't do dungeons and yet I'm almost 55 (at 98.99). Do you ever see putting the pet / mount growth food in the shop -or- allow players to vend them through the auction house in the game? (I think we'd all prefer the auction house).

Loving the game...

Boogiepop
02-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Is XL games serious about keep Raverger as is , one Warborn can faceroll and troll a entire bunker atm. And if the plan is no change will the Legacy racials get a rework

Faizan
02-06-2017, 08:18 AM
When are the transfers for legacy servers open again?

Valc
02-06-2017, 10:30 AM
I've seen quite a few people exploiting their mounts so they can ride full sprint as a passenger while overburdened, primarily to move logs. Has any insight gone into this? And of course, thank you for doing this thread!

Dr Adorable
02-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Why do you allow multiboxing? i honestly wanna know, i see so many alts of other players that do nothing but farm labor and craft/sell things for the main account but then at the same time i see just loads of alts that have the only purpose of holding land so other players can't use it. and this land has a few buildings on it be it farms or houses that are never used they just sit empty no crops/decorations, ever, just there as place holders so the main account can try and sell the land? A big part of subbing to patron is being able to own land and most new subbing players who start playing can't do just that since every inch of land is taken up by these place holder accounts who the owners of try and sell the land for crazy high prices regardless of location or size. on my server i see people trying to sell 16x16 plots of land for 1600+ gold a new player who subbed can't afford in any way shape or form. and then the auction house prices are so inflated since someone might have a monopoly on an item that people commonly need that they just have their alts farming or crafting and listing. please answer this question, i'm having so much fun in archeage but i can't get anyone to try it or stick around long to give it a chance and it's bugging the crap out of me as well that there are just so many alts, i think i saw someone earlier buying apex for 4 different alts. that is just wrong. there's also criminals who never get punished because they get sentenced and the just minimize the screen and get on their alt while they wittle away the prison time, so the trial system works in no way. and that is frustrating to no end.

Deltawoman
02-06-2017, 03:07 PM
is there anymore info on the approximate time server transfers will be open for the 1 credit? lots of people have prepared for w the understanding of it being beginning of feb. but have not heard any more info on due to yall not being able to do your live streams.

Jamms
02-06-2017, 03:50 PM
@Celestrata - Will the Enhanced Nightfire Glider ever have the option to be upgraded?

Rippington
02-06-2017, 08:59 PM
When will transfers on legacy be available?

cranshinibon
02-07-2017, 06:49 AM
I really love this game. It is exceptionally different and unique.

My question: I don't do dungeons and yet I'm almost 55 (at 98.99). Do you ever see putting the pet / mount growth food in the shop -or- allow players to vend them through the auction house in the game? (I think we'd all prefer the auction house).

Loving the game...

Just letting you know, you can ask someone / pay someone to use their companion growth stones on your pet. Just send a /trade asking to buy companion growthstones or ask if anyone has any extra, as I'm sure many do.

Zone
02-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Merge ollo its rich history has faded and any hints of its history has been erased

Please just hit the kill button on ollo already.

It's the least populated server in all of NA and i'm stuck here because #TransferGate

dragun50
02-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Any one have any idea if I will ever be able to play while using windows 10 Preview?
It used to work, but since the Microsoft include the better gaming with 10, I am no longer able to play with 10 Preview loaded.
Thanks

Bumblefooot
02-07-2017, 10:21 AM
My question is very simple. Why did you fail so badly on the launch of 3.0 and repeat a massive amount of past mistakes as well as new ones.

xDopamine
02-07-2017, 11:01 AM
u should have look on salt water sport fishing, yes i know u increased fish prices 10%-15% but srsly u barely find a spot or if u do u can get 1 fish and spot dies... if u manage fill ship fully around 70g-120g u still have chance to get ganked and lose all like its not even worth doing it... low reward high risk

ToshiroKouenTala DelLaLun
02-08-2017, 03:17 PM
@Trion Well what I like to know is why are all questions about everything else being replied to and the one thing everyone wants to know you all are side tracking and not replying in the last live stream we where told within the next 2 weeks we would see the transfers available. But it has been past the 2 weeks and we have yet to see them I think we all like to know what happen where is the time goal for transfers. Alot of players have liquidated alot of there items on the servers there toons are even deleted toons to make room for the ones they want when will we get a chance to make our move. If you all would give us an answer rather then telling us "we are working on it and we don't have a time" tell us something more that would be helpful to explain what is happening. I know there are alot of things in the works with the new car and other things but the major thing wanted by your community is the transfers please tell us what is happening.

Everyoung
02-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Wonder whether there would be an another regrade event.

Bahnanna
02-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Is there some particular reason that dwarves are the only ones excluded from receiving quest VENOM EXTRACTION from Militia Commander Wilson in Dewstone at the community center?

Please stop being racist and fix this quest for dwarves, they want to be cute, too. ty and have a nice day.

Tyofcore
02-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Don't you think you should really work on fixing all the broken elements of the game so its stable and not needing restarts everyday or every other day? vs worrying about valentine costumes? I know this is cash based game but you think a stupid ♥♥♥ costume is gonna keep people playing? or fixing the game? Just a suggestion

atractorteamsix
02-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Fix the bad service. Then fix the part where certain people get special treatment

http://i.imgur.com/oRmXL0p.png

nuff said, how about answers instead of just deleting post/threads celestrata... kthx

Aeducan76
02-15-2017, 03:34 PM
- Are you aware of the extremely long waiting times when you click play and Glyph hangs while "Verifying Archeage"
- When can we store more than 10 user accounts (as advertised) in Glyph

At that point, Revelation will largely be complete from a content standpoint and we'll move on to what's next to come. Btw, the stuff that's on deck is FANTASTIC. Keep an eye on Korea this month to see more.

What stuff on deck is Khrolan referring to? As of now 3.0 just had 2 races, a re-shuffle of vocation mechanics and abyssal skills. Aside from that there was no content - nothing on deck so to speak.

sharri
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM
I am just wondering when and if this will be implemented again. As I discovered its still disabled the link to Transfer a character to another server. I had seen here a date but nothing seems to have started can you give us some details please. Thank you

Acewolf
02-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Im with Sharri, the date said that it would have been open by now but no transfer button nothing, this is frustrating since my guild is split in 2 half on one server half on the other and there arn't many of us. Keep your promises or dont make them please its unfair. I understand your teams are stressed but if you did things right and complete the first time none of this is needing fixing but instead you turn out half complete events and things that make the mess bigger. I'm still waiting but i see nothing as of yet, and im betting i wont soon today 2/16

sarhan
03-10-2017, 12:52 AM
good morning,

First, sorry for my English, google translates. I have a question that I would like to know how I solve and I did not find where to report it in trion. Yesterday I changed my house from hasla to another place also in hasla. Until all is well. But today I went to the community center and all my donations had disappeared. If not I take the house of hasla?

Could this be solved? I had 1500 contributions in the community center and I lost them.

thanks

sarhan

thanks

Aldasa
03-10-2017, 05:11 AM
I *think* that if you remove all properties from the zone, your contributions will reset to zero.

You should start a new thread HERE (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Game-amp-Account-Support). This thread was for a previous discussion for the livestream.

TeaIce
03-10-2017, 08:18 AM
i was wondering when we gona get NA specific car and stuff like they have in korea ( exclusive stuff and that all )

+ gear ( they are mostly in ayanad ..... we are mostly in soulforged or t5 etc )
we want ( on old servers ) a better pvp experiance ......
+ a few new and interesting events will be nice also .....

garma
03-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Can we have double double events

ShinyRooster
03-16-2017, 07:14 AM
I just want to thank your team for blowing off all requests to have an item restored that i never broke. I have been trying for months to no avail. Does it take a reddit post or public forum post to get noticed? Your company is happy taking my money but when i have a real issue refuses to complete a simple request which i am completely entitled to. So when items go poof and it is not our fault we get called liars? Awesome job! Please keep up the good work. I truly love being called a liar after hard work in a game i have loyally played for a few years. Please tell the support team i have met monkeys with better customer service skills. I do not understand how legally you can poof an item then tell the customer it was their fault. So thats it? Tough it out? Bye bye item that cost me time and money?
Cheers
Keep up the amazing work.

Kuroyukihime
03-16-2017, 10:34 AM
I just want to thank your team for blowing off all requests to have an item restored that i never broke. I have been trying for months to no avail. Does it take a reddit post or public forum post to get noticed? Your company is happy taking my money but when i have a real issue refuses to complete a simple request which i am completely entitled to. So when items go poof and it is not our fault we get called liars? Awesome job! Please keep up the good work. I truly love being called a liar after hard work in a game i have loyally played for a few years. Please tell the support team i have met monkeys with better customer service skills. I do not understand how legally you can poof an item then tell the customer it was their fault. So thats it? Tough it out? Bye bye item that cost me time and money?
Cheers
Keep up the amazing work.

You are not entitled to anything. Trion own the property rights to the game. They can say yes or no to your request.

Leshuga
03-16-2017, 04:20 PM
This server is a ghost town, it is sadly empty every housing area, even the new ones.

The only guild out there doing stuff everyday is <inc>

And since this isn't the only server with this issue, can we get a merge with another or even a couple of "dead servers" ?

Miccah
03-20-2017, 11:09 AM
Can you tell me whats the name and artist of that cool song while fighting Aria in Mistsong ? Want to have it :O

Moly
03-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Can you tell me whats the name and artist of that cool song while fighting Aria in Mistsong ? Want to have it :O

BbdCKlmp0dI

Miccah
03-20-2017, 01:09 PM
BbdCKlmp0dI

Thank you so much :) :) :)

Lupina
03-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Will there ever be a way to turn a nice weapon or shield into a dekoobject for the house?

Partypeanut
03-21-2017, 08:51 PM
when are you gonna fix your login servers? been 3 days since i cant log in due to it, im not gonna lose my lands cuz of you.

Islyn
03-22-2017, 09:21 AM
In addition to the things above:

In korea there's only one event reward coin for each season of the year.
If players are unhappy with the rewards, they can save their coins from the various events each season to buy things like 150 slot plushie chests.

WHY oh WHY can we not have it that way here? I would like a real answer! I have too many different coins filling my warehouse. Please answer.

Starynight
03-23-2017, 05:55 AM
when will there be a regrade event?

Sathanari
03-24-2017, 02:23 AM
Are you going to fix broken unbalanced underpowered unplayable archery or give compensation to players unaware of that fact developed gear and wasted time and money?;D
Archery has no advantages.
best regards

Magicality
08-03-2017, 06:30 PM
Hello, this is my first forum. Just signed in to this forum today, I was wondering how to get my "level" up? It says I have to be level 15 to make a thread? Like I said before, I don't know how to level up. If anybody could help me to know how I will be very appreciative.

Magicality
08-03-2017, 07:49 PM
What do you mean? Archery has tons of advantages. Evasiveness, speed, etc. Archery is just best used against sorcerers or mages. You don't know how many times I was whiped as a daggerspell lickity split by a primeval. Its just about skill, Primeval and archery classes in general take a good amount of skill to master. I can tell you have played some kind of archer class. And didn't have the best experience, its most likely Archery isn't your cup of tea.

fatkiller
09-22-2017, 01:25 AM
let player organize raid and party with a flag Erected on ground.---

from event rift, i found that guys hard to join and organize raid. must keep asking to know every raid condition.
please set flag when guys making raid or party.
and can join the raid or party by click the flag.

like that
https://i.imgur.com/8DyrEgs.jpg

KianaMorpheus
01-23-2018, 03:37 AM
Will there ever be a peace period in Karkasse ?

The area that you pass between Karkasse and into Gweonid is being camped 24/7, I do not know if this is a violation, but it should be. When you created Karkasse, you made only 2 ways out, one of them is going over the mountains and into Gweonid. Lately there has been people camped there, stopping you from getting through, and while I realize this is part of game mechanics, there is only one spot in all of Karkasse that you can use to over into Gweonid. It is comperable to blocking roadways, and you made that illegal. This is the same. Worse, perhaps, because even when your not at war, you are in conflict. There is no peace period, as happens with halcy and hellswamp, so you can get packs from Ahnimar, and there is peace periods in DS.

I am hoping I can hang on until the next merger, and do a land grab in a nicer place, but with no money coming in, and taxes hitting hard, I probably won't.

Please help ?

Goethe
01-23-2018, 07:02 AM
Will there ever be a peace period in Karkasse ?

The area that you pass between Karkasse and into Gweonid is being camped 24/7, I do not know if this is a violation, but it should be. When you created Karkasse, you made only 2 ways out, one of them is going over the mountains and into Gweonid. Lately there has been people camped there, stopping you from getting through, and while I realize this is part of game mechanics, there is only one spot in all of Karkasse that you can use to over into Gweonid. It is comperable to blocking roadways, and you made that illegal. This is the same. Worse, perhaps, because even when your not at war, you are in conflict. There is no peace period, as happens with halcy and hellswamp, so you can get packs from Ahnimar, and there is peace periods in DS.

I am hoping I can hang on until the next merger, and do a land grab in a nicer place, but with no money coming in, and taxes hitting hard, I probably won't.

Please help ?

PVP is not comparable to blocking, not even close, l2fight and stop necroing old threads, you want 100% safe runs? Do PVE areas only.

Larannas
01-24-2018, 12:24 PM
I realize this may be off-topic but with the release of 4.5 would it be possible to give players bound Skillsaver pendants for ones they have already used, since with the skill revamps the builds and potentially makes previous builds obsolete, not to mention a bunch of skills are being moved to other skill trees or being deleted altogether, making the skillsavers we used unusable.

Turambaredolas
01-24-2018, 01:41 PM
I realize this may be off-topic but with the release of 4.5 would it be possible to give players bound Skillsaver pendants for ones they have already used, since with the skill revamps the builds and potentially makes previous builds obsolete, not to mention a bunch of skills are being moved to other skill trees or being deleted altogether, making the skillsavers we used unusable.

The skillsaver pendant only unlocks the slots of builds you can save.
You do not need more pendants. All you need to do is change the skillset you want to have and save it in the skillsaver option.

Doodler
01-27-2018, 09:52 AM
I'm taking a break from the game to study for exams and with the way the game is going, I'm hoping some of the current issues are solved in upcoming changes.

One of them is that new players really have no methods to make gold in the game. Prior, they could join a family or make one - and do the donkey quest. This at least gave them something. It also was a daily they could count on.

My concern is that these new players generally do not have patron and they have no land to make gold, so they can make more packs to move. Even moving packs is barely allowing to break even for the cost of our seeds, saplings and taxes as well as other resources needed.

__

Will fishing ever have any part of the ocean where we can fish in peace? Fishing in this game is really amazing, and I don't even care if they substitute the fish with something stupid in a zone such as this. It's not about the actual fish as much as it is the fun of fishing and catching. We really love it. (Sport Fishing).

__

Will we ever see any unique houses, which fit into the game's theme? Such as a greenhouse, potted plants we can grow from one singular pot, a fishing pond that does not time out?

It would really be nice if we had a dog pet that lived in a tiny dog house (aka a pen) and would dig up something unique for us as the item given to us.

It really would be nice to have a variation on the donkey, such as a donkey cart that can hold 2 ROUND packs > that looks like a barrel of apples or round box of bouquets of flowers and these items can ONLY be moved via donkey and cart.

I really love this game, and cannot wait for the little new cool things.

fatkiller
02-04-2018, 11:59 AM
no quest pointer of hellswamp(seem like also in two crowns)

https://i.imgur.com/pRwljML.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pRwljML.jpg

Treefarmer
02-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Will fishing ever have any part of the ocean where we can fish in peace? Fishing in this game is really amazing, and I don't even care if they substitute the fish with something stupid in a zone such as this. It's not about the actual fish as much as it is the fun of fishing and catching. We really love it. (Sport Fishing).

I think its a great idea. Since very few people fish on the open seas which are 24/7 war. Even if XLGames met us half way on this. By that I mean give a small area of the ocean a rotating peace much like mainland which can be put into peace by killing AI creatures.

That would allow you to at least fill your fishing boat full without the risk of being ganked, even if you had to cross a war section to get to mainland to sell. It would at least be a starting point to get more people on the sea fishing

Halochain
02-23-2018, 11:42 AM
The gold choke is way too excessive. Is this being looked at?

Everything of value has slowly been taken out of the economy or made easier to aquire: Clubheads, brindbounds, royal seeds, mgp and on and on and on.

Muzzy
02-23-2018, 12:15 PM
I'll bring it up with the team Halochain.

Are there avenues for gold that you haven't explored? Maybe the gold is just coming from too narrow of a place right now.

Halochain
02-23-2018, 01:15 PM
I've been subbed going on 4 years. It gets worse every patch. Cooking and alchemy lost major profits last patch. Seeds are way too expensive and it costs currency + labor to make everything. I lot of the quantity of mats went up.

I understand the devs are trying to push people towards packs but even that has taken a major hit. It's really become excessive.

*please look at the auction house for gear and then think about making 1k a week if you play a reasonable amount of time. Almost a year of playing to buy and epic weapon if you don't don't spend a single gold.

Konnggaxx
03-20-2018, 08:29 PM
Is there any way to reconsider the current monetization methods? Maybe go p2p? or possibly make it to where the gap between patrons and free players is a little less? (so that patron doesn't feel as necessary.)

I only ask because right now it feels like the monetization methods do the game more harm than good for the game.

I wish they would make all cash shop items account bound except for costumes. Never see that happen to bad really population was amazing at release.

Ambulance
03-23-2018, 12:05 PM
Hello!
Whether it will be before the release of the server. test pts server 4.5?

Erestor
03-25-2018, 09:26 AM
Best trion.

Is it posible to get recaps of livestream/ info given on live streams in text form here on the forum?

2weeks until 4.5 and only info forum announst by u is about fresh start. now i cut go spit in to all the questions asked and awnserd bye community and u. but wuddent be easyer to hafe:

Livestream/update information(closed topic):

In like official discusstion or better own tab.
So people can find it quick easyer and re read what said on live stream instat of clicken every sec away to find the 5 sec info they need. cause tbh or allot is given on information or theres allot of talking around a toppic.

And yes i do watch the streams but would like to have a quick recap. like last livestream new changes to obsidian.
( and dont put me on link to omnom or something)

Thank

Greetz

Erestor

itsrambo
03-25-2018, 08:29 PM
I wish they would make all cash shop items account bound except for costumes. Never see that happen to bad really population was amazing at release.

They actually did this on Trove, one of their other games. Made all cash shop items bound to the account that bought them. The equivalent of Apex was the only tradeable item after the change.