PDA

View Full Version : Good and bad classes

KrimHart
08-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Hello, I am currently not in beta or alpha but I would like to ask those who are what they think the bad and good classes are. This is so that people who aren't in yet can prepare an idea of what they want without picking the worst combination possible. Thank you to all who contribute in advance.

ps I am interested in the necromancer class, so if anybody knows if it's decent please leave a comment

Icame2PvP
08-23-2014, 10:21 AM
A general rule of thumb is magic damage/heal hybrids and melee/magic damage hybrids are bad. The necromancer would be included in that because it's magic damage and healing. Magic relies on staffs and scepters to do damage, and heals rely on clubs or great clubs to heal effectively at all. So you can only gear for one or the other. If you gear for magic your heals will be majorly gimped and vice versa. There are presently no weapons that support both heals and magic damage.

There are some high level melee/magic damage weapons that may make melee/magic damage builds viable but they're high level and rare so at least I don't suggest leveling with a melee/magic damage hybrid. Pretty much anything else will be viable, although there are of course top tier builds even within the ones that are viable.

KrimHart
08-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Thank you for your response, I appreciate your contribution. Have a nice day :)