PDA

View Full Version : Eznan Cutter vs Merchant Schooner

ErrareHumanumEst
01-07-2017, 10:40 PM
I'm currently sitting at 260 gilda stars, and I'd like a small warship or merchant ship to take advantage of Cinderstone peace time. I've been told I can replace the cannons on a warship in favor or more pack crates, up to a max of 8 crates on a small warship. I was wondering if I should get a cutter now or wait til I get to 400 stars for a schooner.

Shalille
01-08-2017, 07:40 AM
A warship has 4 normal pack crate slots, and 8 cannon slots.

You cannot put normal pack crates in the cannon slots.

To actually put crates in the 8 cannon slots, requires buying special crest trade packs from the marketplace(1000 credits) or from the auctionhouse. They are sold for about 70% of the price of an APEX.

Gladewolf
02-05-2017, 04:39 AM
wait for the merchant schooner if you have enough packs to run that you would want to pull the cannons off of the warship. Although they are cheaper in terms of gilda, a good warship is a massive investment, with lots of maneuvering issues you don't want, if all you really want to do is move a lot of packs. (anything will be able to catch you moving east west)

phlikesrice
02-06-2017, 02:10 AM
If you ever build a warship, build the Lutesong Junk. Most people replace the sails with Growling sails for speed anyway, and the Lutesong comes with the advantage of having its radar at ground level, not up a mast.