PDA

View Full Version : Tell Us about Your ArcheAge Fan Project!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Scapes
04-18-2014, 11:12 AM
Greetings explorers and adventurers!

The official ArcheAge forums turn one month old next week but fans have been working on projects about the game for much, much longer. What is a fan project, you ask? To break it down to its most basic definition, it's content that's generated by a player like you. The basis of fan projects ranges from wildly creative to strictly technical. For example, in no particular order, we consider ArcheAge fansites, guilds, how-to guides, fan artwork, YouTube videos, fanfic, Twitch livestreams, in-depth theorycrafting, skill calculators, and wiki contributions (and this is far from an exhaustive list). The constant is that they're always made with the intent of being constructive and conducive to building a strong community.

We want to make sure we're keeping track of ArcheAge fan projects, big and small. While we'll add subforums made to share different types of projects as we get closer to launch, we'd like to know what fans are working on right now. As mentioned in the FAQ (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/frequently-asked-questions-archeage/), we're always on the lookout for demonstrations of ArcheAge passion turned into ArcheAge action.

Tell us what you're working on and what you'd like to do!

Jibeley
04-18-2014, 11:20 AM
Hey scapes,

A few of us are building up an RP community web site like the other major games have. So far we are just over 100 members in a fairly short amount of time, but hopefully as word spreads of the roleplay potential for the game, we will grow even more. All ready have folk putting together character profiles, and lots of planning about player built towns etc etc.
http://rparcheage.enjin.com/

-FP
04-18-2014, 11:20 AM
I run a Spanish fansite, and we keep up to date with everything translated, from official news and articles to gameplay guides. (Link's on my sig)

Senichiro
04-18-2014, 11:24 AM
my fan project will be streaming all day as much as i can and helping people with Q & A maybe giving some alpha accesses and making guides and posting pictures as much as i can i rlly want to help the guys in here and i hope to can do it ! for those people who got me on my Youtube Channel i will upload a video everyday of my livestream cause the guys are excited and hyped about the game too :D links of my youtube channel + twitch are in my signature

Alakuu
04-18-2014, 11:33 AM
Hey Scapes!
I'm just starting to try and break into being helpful for the archeage community. The only project I've got out to the light of day would be http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3091-GUIDE-Ins-and-Outs-of-Guild-Creation
But I have plans to try and setup how to diagnose PC issues once Founders Packs come in. As well as hopefully start up a Multi guild *faction side* crafters network.
I'd love to colaberate with someone on a crafters network and maybe turn it into a fan website! Someone get ahold of me if you share the same thoughts!

The forums are going great in my opinion, and hopefully those passionate about Archeage can help inform and grow the community even more!

Neromi
04-18-2014, 11:42 AM
The only which I can present the game is that I tell a lot about it and others do it carefully. Also, I'm planning to found a German-speaking guild. I try as best we can to help and share my knowledge with others. Although now is not the Burner, but I think still worth mentioning. If I had more knowledge, then I would make a lot more.

Powered by Google Translate ^ ^

Katabolic
04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
I have a small livestream at www.twitch.tv/katabolic and I'd love to stream and support the game! I have been watching live streams nonstop and it is a great way to get people interested in supporting!

I have been a long time mmo player starting in vanilla wow and have played probably 90% of the mmo's that have came to NA. I have a lot of experience running guilds and would love to create a guild and do some work in ArcheAge. I really just want to show my love and passion for this game.

I plan on potentially making ArcheAge my main game from what I've seen and would love to support and show it off and hopefully help create a large, thriving community.

Mabery
04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
I just want to show off the Pirate aspect of the game showing how easy and fun it is to destroy other players for the pvp players

Nixem
04-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Deleted

Jawnable
04-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Hey Scapes!
I'd love to say "Yeah! I plan to livestream everyday!" But i won't lie to you, like others. All i can promise is that i'll be streaming whenever i am not busy with other projects (see below). (www.twitch.tv/jawnable)
The stream would focus mainly on showing the community an average-skilled players journey leveling to cap, and once there i'd focus on theorycrafting Raid/PvP builds. (Currently doing this for Diablo 3)

I'm an ambitious writer, and i really enjoy writing in my characters perspective, which focus on Diary Logs for a day/weeks travels, and also short stories on big official/community events that happen. I have some portfolio work i could show you from my days in TERA, if you wish to have a sample.

Other than that, I am a Co-Founder to a 500+ Member Multi-Gaming Guild that have showed a lot of interest in Archeage, and i would love to bring them more personal experiences and information to get them more involved. You can visit www.empyreandivine.com to check that out, if you wish.

Thanks for reading, have a good day :)

h0ns
04-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi Scapes,
I run a partnered twitch stream that has streamed various MOBA and MMO games for about 2 years now. I have been following ArcheAge for about 2 years when the Korean beta was going on. I've been enjoying the lots of streams that have been happening. I would also like to partake in streaming the game because I have been a fan of the game for a long time and am a very huge lover of pvp oriented games. My stream is http://www.twitch.tv/h0ns . Thanks for taking the time to read this!
h0ns

JoeDragon
04-18-2014, 12:29 PM
I run a small Youtube Channel which covers MMO's and Sandbox games. While I haven't been able to do any AA content yet. I fully intend to cover it at great length, as I seek to make AA my main game. I have no interest in trying to join the RU servers, so I have no ability to capture game footage, in which to make videos. In the meantime I am making plans for what parts of the game I want to cover, once I do gain access. I mainly focus on guides and feature updates, as well as the occasional attempt at a machinima style skit.

In addition to Youtube, which will likely be my main focus, I will be streaming on Twitch. I have wanted to stream for quite some time, but lacked the sort of game that I could dig into for hours on end. I believe AA will finally be that game to kickstart my streaming. I want to help bring AA into the light, as I believe it is a game, many many people like myself have been waiting for. While my subscriber base is currently just shy of 400, I intend to continue growing, by continuously improving the quality of my content.

Mic Soul
04-18-2014, 12:31 PM
My fan project is livestreaming all day about 5 - 10 hours day :)

http://www.twitch.tv/soultaka/

Laran
04-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Hello.

A few words about the ArcheageDB project: we create a database (wiki) with many powerful tools. For now, I can not tell all the details, but we plan to create huge wiki with guides, skillcalculator, interactive maps, character builder and much more. We add new articles every day and we are currently working on the front-end for our website (wiki will work as back-end). Our group currently consists of two programmers, graphic artist, few authors and proofreaders and we have about a thousand page views per day. More at http://www.archeagedb.net/

Laran

Gorthezar
04-18-2014, 12:42 PM
I run a small(currently) twitch.tv channel with my main focus on MMORPGs mostly World of Warcraft as a high end raider so you could say I have good experiance with MMORPGs as I have been around since beta of world of warcraft and have played pretty much every mmorpg that has come out along the way to try max level content. AA looks amazing and I hope to be able to start streaming it pretty hardcore ASAP. I'm currently trying to make Twitch streaming my job so I pretty much just sit around and play video games all day.

WowHobbs
04-18-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm really interested in being part of this making youtube videos and streaming this as much as possible. Hopefully I can be a part apart and share this amazing game!

Forser
04-18-2014, 12:47 PM
I'm planning on a App for Tablet/Phone. Have a few ideas what i will have and looking for more ideas what people want to see in it.
That's my current fan project, will take a while though since have no access to any data except what like ArcheAgeDB Wiki and streams are showing.

sillywabbit
04-18-2014, 12:48 PM
I make PVP video's. I want to create guide videos also, but you too busy inviting people who never heard of Archage till you invited them. :mad: that keeps you pretty much too busy to notice the small people who cannot grow when all the starter guides are taken by the people with larger following. :mad:

me and a friend planned on teaming up, he was going to live stream, i was going to post edit content, like dungeon runs and add voice overs.

I already made one video for RU archeage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GIqmbpsv30
and set up a intro video ready for NA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1l7qkuZQQ

a past video from guildwars 2 - not meant views the wvw community died off and changed into mass zerg fights
I play an ele, pretty much an underdog class in gw2 since launch when they nerfed the class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut_JlDOsjqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hJrR_Ibdo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirAXgj5uig

I would also like to point out, i took part in the testing of rift, i helped find and bring the attention of the bug by running in battlegrounds non stop! this created alot of people to post on the forums about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t8h1kU0UFg

Devilscream
04-18-2014, 12:48 PM
Well I live in Brazil and until now I have never seen any Brazilian doing some live stream or something, I do not have websites or anything because I do not know how to make one, but would like to receive an alpha key to be doing lives in PT-BR to make a hype among the people of my country

Light Keeper7
04-18-2014, 12:49 PM
What I would like to do is two competitions.

One is to have a full on war on just gliders, free fall all, everyone jumps from a high place and full on combat ensues, if there is more than one player left by the time the party goes to the ground and start over again, until a winner is decided.

Another is a treasure hunting competition, where it is a team versus another. Since I am not too familiar since I am not in alpha, is having one team being the treasure hunters, while the others are protecting the place where they need to bring the treasure. The team defending has 1 galleon to their name and cannot go underwater. They have to make sure that the treasure hunters do not get the amount of treasure they need to win. The team that gets it wins a prize.

Hawking
04-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Greymoon Trading Company

www.grey-moon.org

Guybrush Threepwood
04-18-2014, 12:51 PM
After seeing streams and videos of the kraken on twitch and youtube, all I wanted to do was create a piece of fan art. So far i've spent 5 or so hours on it and doubt i'm even ten percent done! It's what I'm doing to pass the time before I can actually go and see the kraken through my own eyes!

Will post updates on my images later, don't want to show it off yet as not the most confident with my fan art :(

AntiLongIsland
04-18-2014, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone!,

I wasn't sure how to contribute to the game since I've never been this "early" to a launch without fansites covering just about everything. I did notice there was a need not being filled though, and have chosen to act on it. I created a site for people who are missing official news and live streams while at school or work. I specifically post tl;dr versions of the information given live, for those are aren't able to see the video directly. I've also started adding other news as I receive it while I haven't had alpha access. I have to say I'm really happy to have seen nearly 800 visitors for yesterday's announcement. That's not a ton, but for the little website that could I've felt fantastic and I'm glad someone has found use for it. If given alpha access, I will be streaming during times that many have not been able to (except Nekrage) which is generally between 2-8 am EST.

Thanks and please feel free to stop by anytime!

aa4usa.blogspot.com
@antilongisland - Twitter.

Edit: As of me checking this afternoon yesterday's tl;dr got 900+ hits! We're also looking forward to the potential announcement coming today and will be posting another tl;dr of the video as it streams.

Edit 2: We'll be giving away Assassin's Creed IV: Blackflag and Splinter Cell Blacklist!

Drydenn
04-18-2014, 01:02 PM
I would like to make youtube howto videos showing , farming , housing , smaller aspects of the game as well as crafting. I can also stream all day long as well

Vantasm
04-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Hello Scapes and FireCait.

I can promise to stream everytime I'll be playing. I know that's almost a basic virtue, but nevertheless I wanted to say this.
I've been practicing a lot on russian server so I can answer a lot of questions in stream and out of stream.

I've also been helping out on the forums and during other streams answering many questions into the smallest details.
I basically love helping people, i'm a typical teamplayer who would sacrifice himself for his team. (which i also do in reallife in my basketball)

I have always loved writing, (some years ago I won a poetry contest) so if I can get into arche age and experience some adventures i can write about them pretty well.
I would make a blog to report my adventures like the hilarious adventure me and some friends had here. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?2061-Endless-voyage-on-Russian-beta&p=30935#post30935
We had a great time, and the people who took the time to read it responded very well on the guildsite and on the forums.
I could write even better than i wrote there and more often for the people who love to READ roleplay reports, and follow the stream while reading.
My example given is just a test report I wrote, but I could do this much more professionally.

I'm definitely planning to stream and write reports once i'm playing arche age, if I'm in alpha or not. But being in alpha would also help me practice writing the reports.
Who knows, I might have a big success and add up to the publicity of this amazing game.

And personally I think that writing about adventures is an original way to please a different public of the gaming community.
Streaming is getting too main'stream'. I find the same people watching different streams. I've also heard that some people refuse to watch streams because they want to experience the adventure themselves.
Now when I'm reading and let my fantasy run freely, I experience the story like it's my own. People will experience the story more vividly, and if they want to watch the stream they will be able too. The streamrecords will always be included in the reports.

Well that's about it.
If there's anything else I could do for the community, I'd gladly consider doing what you suggest me to.
(like making it completely roleplay-stories, or something completely different)

Yours sincerely
-Vantasm

blommas
04-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Hey Scapes!

I just saw this thread, and I had an idea in my mind..
I really like "photographing" in games, to show landscapes, weapons, characters etc, as the pictures can look very interesting, especially in Archeage. The landscape and the characters look very different and exciting, and the light environment is insane.
I just feel like it would be nice to share how beautiful the game can look. I've always loved screenshotting in games (ArmA 3 for example) where there are incredible views.

It could be so awesome to get pictures of people trade running, from like a certain camera angle where it would look awesome. Aswell the characters as the creations are so nice and different.
I bet you have seen pictures where they have focus on a certain character or a certain object, and it just looks very nice.

Here's an example of a picture in Archeage.. (Isn't my picture)
http://archeage-hellas.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/alpha2.jpg

I would in some pictures photoshop it a little bit, so the gamma/brightness would be a little different, and so the focus would be on a certain thing.

I would share the pictures on fan-sites or guild-sites aswell.

I know it is a different idea, and it maybe sounds boring or not very exciting, but I think it would be very nice.

I would just need to have access to the game, so I actually would be able to get some pictures.

- Blommas

Robeus
04-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Soon as we can get into the game and have played, got some things necessary etc, me and my girlfriend shall be creating a video series with ArcheAge footage, completely original story, hopefully fully voice acted (though that may be done by just us, cant say how good that'll be lol) and well edited together. We can't wait to get in the game to get it started.

My girlfriend may also be making tutorials about the housing and farming (she's crazy about the farming part).

Finally, both of us will be streaming it as much as we can.

Check out our stuff at

http://teamoneday.webs.com/

Shock
04-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Hello Scapes, I livestream every other day on the Russian version of ArcheAge, although not many people like to watch since the NA version is out xD

WoodyDaOcas
04-18-2014, 02:06 PM
Hey guys :)

I've got something else, I am also a streamer, but not in english language :)
I have a non english speaking community (solid 90%..) and I would like to offer them an opportunity to have a look at your game :) Don't be fooled, I'd like to have a look, too, point is, I am streaming daily ( if my GF does not dictate otherwise :D ) so I believe I could offer a solid chance to present the game to some people, getting soon to ~ 500 follows.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity and have a nice weekend.

Woody
http://www.twitch.tv/woodydaocas

Sinly
04-18-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm currently a fairly small streamer on twitch with my roots coming from EVE Online (http://www.twitch.tv/sinlyxd). I'd love to get a youtube channel rolling as well. One of my current interests in the game would be to have videos for each combination of classes and to have it shows the synergy (if there is any) and explain the lack of synergy and why the combination wouldn't work if that was the case. I would love to show unconventional PvP using odd builds or strange tactics. I'm looking forward to closed beta (or open :( ) to see my ideas come true!

Zankio
04-18-2014, 02:51 PM
Greetings!

Although we are still a small guild at the moment, we strive to build a vast kingdom in ArcheAge, and hope to utilize the faction system to become a limitless community where all kinds of players can interact with each other in interesting and unique ways. To advertise this I have recently made a temporary site for members and those seeking a more in-depth look into our guild.

Website
Kingdom of Azorius (http://kingdomofazorius.enjin.com/)

pulpjohnfiction
04-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Hey, I have a new channel on twitch tv, I'm extremely interested in being able to stream this game, I'm a gamer with 20+years of multi genre games and find this project fascinating. I was introduced to this game via Bikeman of twitch tv fame and can't get enough of this game and watch pretty much every stream I can of his and many others. I also believe that the amount of endless possibilities in the game make it something that you could never tire of, my channel is www.twitch.tv/pulpjohnfiction and it would be an honour to be involved in the testing phase of this game and more importantly it would be a pleasure to show this game to as many people as possible and build the hype this game so far deserves, thanks pulp

oSharpie
04-18-2014, 03:06 PM
My Archeage fan structure!
How are you forum monkeys doing on this fine and great day in this wonderful community we have here. I am here on Archeage forums looking to bring my fan structure more visible to the community. I have a great fan base behind me that are all nice and supporting. I produce high quality twitch live streams and high quality top tier edited youtube videos on my youtube channel. I have been looking for a great MMO to bring to the eyes of my fan structure. Although my fan structure may not be as massive and large as others, I can assure you that what I have is a great group of people of all types. I hope that i can be granted the ability to be able to produce content on such an amazing, well built MMO such as Archeage. I know that Archeage isn't in its final state. But it has very much potential in the Online Gaming Community we have before us.

- I hope that i can be granted the ability to be able to produce content on such an amazing, well built MMO such as Archeage
~ oSharpie YouTube/Twitch Entertainer

Malugie
04-18-2014, 03:17 PM
I am part of a large gaming community, We stream our adventures at http://www.twitch.tv/shatstria (Twitch.tv/Shatstria). We once had a large viewer base that enjoyed watching us stream, unfortunately it's been a while since we've had an fun and entertaining game for our viewers to watch. While we may currently have few viewers, I am certain they will return once we start playing ArcheAge. We have been interested in ArcheAge since it was first released Korea, looking forward to it's release in North America. Many of our members have been playing on the Korean and Russian servers. Our gaming community, Shatter, is very knowledgeable about the game and we intend to answer and questions our viewers have for us. At our website, http://shattermt.enjin.com/ (Shattermt.enjin.com/), we have our forums for theorycrafting on for builds, pve, pvp, and everything else that may require it. Anyone is eligible for sign up, we welcome anyone who is interested in gaming.

We also have a website in the making that is specifically for character builds in ArcheAge. The website includes a forum where people can discuss their builds, even sections for pve, housing, gathering, and everything else ArcheAge related. We have a skill calculator in the making, it does not have accurate stats and names from the North American ArcheAge, we intend to correct this as soon as we can. Currently the website domain name is not open to the public, we do not want much traffic as it is incomplete, however, you may get the website once you create an account at our community website.

AeonAuron
04-18-2014, 03:18 PM
tr.archeageblog.com (http://tr.archeageblog.com/)

More than one year ago, together with my friend Occipital, we decided to build a new fansite for ArcheAge in Turkish language. At first, we were aiming to create an active forum but after taking a look around, we saw that there are already 2 different forums in Turkish language and we decided not to be the 3rd one which will not make sense. But we really wanted to have a fansite related to ArcheAge. After thinking and working on it for months, we decided to roll a blog themed website where Turkish community can read the latest news about ArcheAge and also check the game features, screens and videos.

Before releasing the blog, we also wanted to support English language under en.archeageblog.com domain, but, due to technical difficulties and our non-existing experience about coding or all other database stuff, we decided to stick with Turkish language only :o

Since March 2013 we are actively sharing the ArcheAge news with Turkish speaking folks and we are not willing to stop doing it!

Cheers,
Ulaş.

-----

Here are some links of our fansite:

contact@tr.archeageblog.com
https://twitter.com/trArcheAgeBlog
https://www.facebook.com/trArcheAgeBlog
https://www.youtube.com/user/trArcheAgeBlog

medicborn
04-18-2014, 03:23 PM
So I wanted to start a podcast , on this game. Would make weekly Podcast on youtube or on twitch.tv
GF and I our both really familiar with playing Asian MMO's Age of wushu( which is a lot like this game ) , WLO . Tera , bless and black desert.
I even played this game before but on the Japanese servers.(Im Japanese and just move to the west.)
Hoping my podcast would bring better understanding to western gamers that's not familiar with Asian mmos to this game.
My podcast will be focusing on crafting , housing and the family system , marriage, and ship building. Stuff that western players are not use to in there MMo's .

Twitch.tv/medicborn
https://twitter.com/SirRyuu

Toy Fuzion
04-18-2014, 03:26 PM
The pure fan project for ArcheAge I've created is a tumblr located here (http://aafun.tumblr.com/).When the game goes live, it will be a combination IC / OOC blog, dealing with both character stories and fun things I come across in the community as a whole. It's still a W.I.P., but recently finished the lay-out and coding, and started putting bits of content into it.

Another project I started for the RP community of ArcheAge ended up going broader at the urging of some friends after I lost access to some of my work, so now I put all of my RP-related guides and commentaries in a blog located here (http://rp-respite.tumblr.com/). I was surprised it was picked up as a "blog to watch" by a well-known writer's tumblr, and it has a decent following in it's infancy stages already.

There's another project I'm working collaboratively with others on, but it's not ready for a reveal yet, so just a small mention!

Yamiino
04-18-2014, 03:28 PM
I am building up my livestream under www.twitch.tv/yamiino, this stream is meant for a mature audience (17+ y/o), for both english speakers and spanish speakers involving viewers from the United States, Canada, Europe and Latin America.

We're targeting to make something else from livestreaming, appart from entertaining we want to make it a friendly and helpful community where it doesn't matter if you play one game or other, there will always be people to play with. Yes, in the contrary of some streamers that like to play alone or with a set group of people we want to let people play with us (we're building a guild, currently with over 50 players around the world for now, growing every day.)

We're currently in one of the Sony Online Entertainment programs to promote their new games including Landmark and EverQuest Next. Also got involved with Square-Enix and Psyonix to promote their new arena game "Nosgoth", which is a Legacy of Kain game. Doing daily livestreams promoting the games and having a blast with it (streaming is now my job, and as I see it "online gaming marketing").

Viewers from my stream are excited about ArcheAge, they would love to see some of it and if possible get invited to it. Actually one of them got me into this forum section to post about what we do. I usually play with my viewers so getting them to play the game as well would be a cool thing to do!

My average daily viewers are around 50 every day, and with over 1,500 followers and going up every day.

Hope we get invited :) ~~

Twitter: @yamgames
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/yamiino

Cheers!

SattelizerGames
04-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey there, I'm a full time streamer, and I've been following Archeage from when the Korean CBT was announced. I could not be more pumped for Archeage, and plan to focus it as my main stream game for a good long while. I am part of a big streaming community, called the Cohhilition, most of us will be diving into and streaming Archeage as soon as we're able. My stream will be focusing a good deal on the Naval aspect to the game, lots of sea fun. I average around 100 viewers per stream and have over 3400 followers and 100k channel views. You can check me out at www.twitch.tv/sattelizergames

Ravagedhobo
04-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Have a Livestream that focus's on games like ArcheAge, I myself love playing sandbox type games, so would be cool if you could check it out, also being the head admin of a community I'm trying to get everyone I can behind this game as from everything I have seen from the livestreams this game is going to be amazing

www.Twitch.tv/ravagedhobo

http://www.foxhoundgaming.com/home

Hard
04-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Hi Scapes

I'm trying to get friends excited for the game, I have been modding for a friend for a year and he is getting interested into it , he is a twitch partner (www.twitch.tv/zethiann (http://www.twitch.tv/zethiann)) .
I also got some of my other friends interested, we are probably gonna start a big guild together and enjoy the game.
I have been watching Bikeman for like a month now playing archeage and I'm realy excited.
I'm also gonna stream myself over at twitch.tv/hardware_ but I'm just a small boring streamer that nobody cares about :P.

Greetings,
Hard

Twitch: Hardware_
Twitter: TwitchHardware

Zokot
04-18-2014, 04:39 PM
Recently started streaming the RU version, but I'm excited to begin streaming the NA version once I can get into Alpha/Beta.
Also considering branching out the Majora community to ArcheAge. :)

Dommy
04-18-2014, 04:47 PM
My fan project is first to get acces to alpha then i would stream it alot and try to make youtube videos why is this game amazing,guids,my adventures and why should people play this game.Also if i get acces ill make website with guides.Thanks for reading my post and your time.Hoping to get acces soon and see all people in game!

JonathanStrange
04-18-2014, 04:48 PM
Oh Scapes, you've asked or it now. Lol.

I've got two posts at my webpage dedicated to appeal letters trying to get in, I'll just link my second one, Further Reflections on Why I Should Be In ArcheAge (http://www.brianathomas.com/archives/2014/04/17/further-reflections-on-why-i-should-be-in-archeage/).

I also wrote an article on My Idea for Insurance in ArcheAge (http://www.brianathomas.com/archives/2014/04/16/my-idea-for-insurance-in-archeage/) to replace the much maligned 60/40 split. An idea that I think would encourage high risk trades and piracy both, while providing a potential source of income for Trion.

I plan on creating more content there and on my YouTube. I'd also use my knowledge in Twitch streams (I got my own Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/jonathanstrangebt), but don't have enough bandwidth to do the sort of quality I'd usually prefer to give) I watch, especially Docgotgame (http://www.twitch.tv/docgotgame), where I'm a moderator (semi-retired, but still on as honorary as my knowledge on games and everything is a great boon to Doc and the channel). I'd also share the knowledge with the official forums here and the subreddit.

ValetGamer
04-18-2014, 04:50 PM
I've been streaming a few times a week at www.twitch.tv/valetgamer for about 8 months now. I'm very interested in the pvp in Archeage. I played Ultima Online for a few years after it launched. I also played Shadowbane with the guild Ebonlore. I would love to give your game a shot.
@valetgamer

Branwulf
04-18-2014, 04:59 PM
I stream once in a while at http://www.twitch.tv/branwulf

Generally answer questions for people myself or in the chat and swing clipper around in trees.

Warrzz
04-18-2014, 05:48 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?2762-Day-248-Food-and-water-supplies-running-dangerously-low.-Email-refresh-count-7857
I've been locked inside my house for 251 days now, and this is my story

TheDeathShades
04-18-2014, 06:26 PM
Hey scapes,and ArcheAge community
I Run a Guild and Twitch Stream and facebook and twitter

http://theclaws.enjin.com/ ( is a net Guild this page new site based on AA Na only )

http://www.twitch.tv/thedeathshades ( a 95% ArcheAge NA with rest with tech,I is not fully up tell i can get in the NA server so please keep eye out)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gamers-Over-Night/502302039895898?ref=hl ( feel free stop by )

https://twitter.com/TheDeathShades ( feel free to hit me up bar with i bit new to twitter :P )

well thank you and hope see you in AA soon ;)

Scubast3v33
04-18-2014, 06:30 PM
Hello scapes I've been working with my friends on building a Pirate Guild ( still a working progress).I started a teamspeak for our guild and a guild website later,I'm also getting into be a streamer on twitch and is proud to make Archeage my first live stream.

kringles
04-18-2014, 06:54 PM
I would like to stream this some day: twitch.tv/kris_kringles

Take my money already.

Scion Storm
04-18-2014, 06:56 PM
I'm currently already doing it with RU. But I did send you a pm on behalf of MMOsite.com to stream and do reviews for the ArcheAge section of the site.
What i do streaming ArcheAge is my own personal enjoyment :). That I've been making builds for and showing off the game.
My stream is here (http://www.twitch.tv/scionstorm/profile)

krallang
04-18-2014, 07:53 PM
I am currently living on the twitch streams teaching the new streamers and their viewers how to play the game. Ask any of the streamers on twitch that are new to ArcheAge I've been helping them out on how to play the game. I answer every question no matter how much its been asked. I'm also registered on the archeage wiki site http://db.archeagedb.net/Main_Page so I can help edit articles for those writing guides and their first language isn't english. I am editing every article. I plan on completing a comprehensive guide on PVP and sieges once i can get into NA alpha as that is the endgame for me.

Here is my thread on PVP and sieges where I am currently trying to compile as much info as i can, all credit is given to the posters and not myself.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1373-PVP-The-Lost-Continent-and-Castles

I plan on streaming the alpha and showing people how to lvl to 50 in 35 hours or less (second character took 36 hours to lvl) then focusing on PVP and combat once I receive an alpha key. I also plan on maxing armor crafting once I hit 50. I have two lvl 50's on RU that were leveled in the past 3 weeks.

I am also a long term member of Addiction the #1 progression guild in RIFT worldwide and the #1 progression guild in a multitude of other games. Most of our core are hoping to play this game as soon as possible and our websites forum addictguild.com gets around 500 unique hits a day. Mostly from hardcore mmo players.

I am currently highly upvoted in Reddit for this game and A song of Ice and Fire for my extensive knowledge (i have so many theories for ASOIAF it would blow your mind)

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3356544/mind-blown-o.gif

Sperg
04-18-2014, 08:01 PM
I started an mmorpg information site that at the moment is a relay site for information on ArcheAge from across the web. It can be found at http://www.mmodetails.com

Tadayoshi
04-18-2014, 08:09 PM
I too think it's important to not forget about the people who actively help the content creators in their chat, or for example redditors in the subreddit by answering questions over and over and over again to new people joining the stream / forums. It costs a lot of energy sometimes to answer the same question over and over again, but a lot of us want to get the game out there and get people interested. It might not be active marketing for the game, but I am sure helping new people in those forums /chats is something to not forget about. It is not uncommon to see a few paragraphs of explanatory text in the subreddit by us just to make sure to help new interested players to keep the interest.

Thank you

Chewalk
04-18-2014, 09:10 PM
I would most certainly stream Archeage on twitch.tv. I've been watching many other streamers on Twitch.tv enjoying Archeage and would like to be able to join them. I have played other MMORPG's before and think this game is new style and interesting. I am fairly new to streaming but I would love to be able to stream this game everyday. Twitch.tv/chewalk1

Ianan
04-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Personally cannot wait for ArcheAge, I've had a massive void in my gaming hobby that Star Wars Galaxies left! I've been away from streaming since finishing my University Studies but plan to return to my stream with this game! www.twitch.tv/ianan90

I used to do videos on Youtube a lot, guides etc. I stopped due to the time commitment conflicting with my studies but now that I'm finished, I want to return to Youtube once again with ArcheAge, its a fresh new subject with much to talk about and interest people in! I'm currently working on a video project basically explaining ArcheAge, giving the general run down and why viewers as MMO players should care and play this game! If you guys want to check my YouTube channel out, its www.youtube.com/ianan90. Expect to see videos on ArcheAge in the near future :D.

Rhythmless
04-18-2014, 11:52 PM
I want to play the game so that I can be answer questions to newcomers and make a thriving community. I also want to help maybe flush out a wiki that will most likely pop up after the game gets fully rolling.

kitamara
04-19-2014, 01:41 AM
Being a normal everyday person who just wants to learn, sometimes is a huge crutch. :( I know nothing about programs to do these things :(

Nekrage
04-19-2014, 02:21 AM
The Oran'Thul has been working collectively on a number of guides and different informative videos in order to spread knowledge about ArcheAge.

Intro Guide Video to All Skills Trees and Classes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtaL5ZSb9Fc)
Archery Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXnOYAnyj0)
Auramancy Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I7ACTpVaG0)
Battlerage Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUCtL3QjHZw)
Defense Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL8_oq4eID0)
Occultism Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jVSPa9qL0)
Shadowplay Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jVSPa9qL0)
Songcraft Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-96pRkeYsG4)
Sorcery Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWbf0InltIY)
Vitalism Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65QVLJf0Mbw)
Witchcraft Skill Tree Video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sucbO_4Ek8I)

The Oran'Thul Guides to Farming, Professions, Trade Packages (http://oranthul.com/guides)

Nekrage's ArcheAge Overview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM0rDgU2AAM)
Nekrage's ArcheAge Update Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzAv51LuB6w)
Nekrage's ArcheAge Housing System Guide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA_4zs7tlIs)
Nekrage's Galleon Building Guide (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GQy57cFiz4)

In addition, every night since the NDA was lifted, I have been streaming on Nekrage and The Oran'Thul (https://www.twitch.tv/Nekrage). We have been answering MANY questions, all of these videos are archived under highlights on the Twitch page. Each stream is 9+ hours, often more than 12+ hours at a time in which my guildies and I answer any and all questions about ArcheAge and its gameplay and features. At the same time, we are still updating our current guides.

Rogueish
04-19-2014, 02:47 AM
I made a promotion video representing the entire community as a whole; our thoughts, hopes, dream, and aspirations captured into one beautiful masterpiece.

http://youtu.be/zLxTqa6Y3-Y

Twitch.tv/rogueish

Cranks
04-19-2014, 02:48 AM
Hi Scapes!

My friend and i are currently in the process of setting up a project dedicated to streaming and some YouTube videos. Currently the site is bare as we are looking to commission some art and getting a forum up. We did do a test stream late last month which turned out great. We can both stream 720p and i can do 1080p which surprised me haha. Linked the site/twitch below.

http://crimson-frost.com/
http://www.twitch.tv/crimsonfrostgaming

Cheers

Cranks

ZenVolta
04-19-2014, 04:58 AM
Hello Scapes.

Im a small Youtuber/Live Streamer but a HUGE fan of games. Iv been streaming and making videos on and off for about a year and would love to start working on videos for ArcheAge. Im a mature gamer(26 years old) and love gaming with my viewers. If you would like to check out my past videos then click the links below. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheZenVolta
http://www.twitch.tv/zenvolta/profile

Cougs
04-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Hey Scapes! I'll try to keep this concise.. I am a streamer(http://www.twitch.tv/cougsmcgoogs) and would love to play and stream ArcheAge! I have a high end PC so I would be able to provide a great quality stream at max settings. I also just got out of school so i would be able to put a lot of time into streaming. I would absolutely love to share the knowledge I have already learned about ArcheAge with all the new people who are checking it out!

Also, I am a Graphic Designer and have a large array of tools if I want to create some type of ArcheAge content, but this would also be much easier with access to the game ;).

Thanks!

Dark_Pegasus
04-19-2014, 07:22 AM
Hey Scapes and everyone,

just wanted to link in my giant FAQ that I have recently started work on to answer a lot of questions from new and even old players alike. It can be found here; http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3230-Guide-DP-s-Mega-Super-Duper-FAQ-for-New-Returning-Players&p=49108#post49108

Cheers!

Zenarrien
04-19-2014, 10:03 AM
So I've been following ArcheAge for around 2 years and I love it so much. Right now I run a youtube channel and I would like to stream but my net cant always handle it. I'd love to just upload 'how to' videos and guides for ArcheAge. Plus any fun videos like with Siege battles and ship battles and game play videos.

Thanks

www.youtube.com/zenistful

rawfox
04-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Im working on streaming actually.
Never streamed a game but ArcheAge is worth the action.
Ill stream with music from my own band so im save on the copyrights :)

Linux is another project.
Bringing ArcheAge to Linux is a chellange but it has just begun.
Other games that use cryengine have made it as well and i also know of GG running.
That may keep me busy the next time.

Then im eager to get more referal codes to get some people into the alpha that i think deserved it more then me.
That said, expect me nagging you and everyone i see from staff haha ...

Tasteycakes
04-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Hey Scapes!

I personally want to stream the game. Not a big streamer at all. Just got started a few weeks ago but ended up getting sick. Really love the idea of this game and think it would be a great thing for anyone to stream honestly.
Till I get this game in general I will just keep welcoming people into the community. :)

Aghorelia
04-19-2014, 11:24 AM
http://puu.sh/8f50e.png (http://archeage-ressource.fr)

Hello everyone,

Number 1 in France Fansite dedicated to the ArcheAge world, ArcheAge Ressource (http://archeage-ressource.fr) is both open to all, but also a powerful website with many guides and tools fully focused on this MMORPG forum. In addition, a mumble of 9999 slots is open 24x7 to help and submit to all players and guilds in this game infinite potential.

Here are some presentations in pictures:

• Forum

Forum ArcheAge Ressource (http://archeage-ressource.fr/phpbb/index.php)

This discussion forum mainly Francophones can discuss, debate, and especially French inform our community about the latest AA in Europe and in the world.

We also have the immense priviliège Scapes in our ranks :)

• Website

http://archeage-ressource.fr/index.php

Our website is a gold mine of information .
There are several sections, summarized below:

• ArcheAge : The main story of the game, its innovative SandBox system , and required and optimized for Nvidia graphics cards configurations.
1. Le monde d'ArcheAge / ArcheAge World (http://archeage-ressource.fr/monde.php)
2. Histoire / Story (http://archeage-ressource.fr/histoire.php)
3. Configuration requise / Configuration required (http://archeage-ressource.fr/config.php)

• Guide : Many guides continually updated (based on Alpha ) to always stick closer than that proposed by Trion Worlds.
1. Race / Breed (http://archeage-ressource.fr/race.php)
2. Classe / Class (http://archeage-ressource.fr/classe.php)
3. Fenêtre de personnages / Character window (http://archeage-ressource.fr/personnage.php)
4. Véhicules et Montures / Vehicles and Mounts (http://archeage-ressource.fr/monture.php)
5. Familiers / Pets (http://archeage-ressource.fr/familier.php)
6. Artisanat / Craft (http://archeage-ressource.fr/artisanat.php)
7. Commerce / Trading (interactive map) (http://archeage-ressource.fr/commerce.php)
8. Agriculture / Farming (http://archeage-ressource.fr/agriculture.php)
9. Pêche / Fishing (http://archeage-ressource.fr/peche.php)
10. Sets d'armure / Armor Sets (http://archeage-ressource.fr/armure.php)
11. Habitation / Housing (http://archeage-ressource.fr/housing.php)
12. Navire / Boat (http://archeage-ressource.fr/navire.php)
13. Ile Mirage / Mirage Isle (http://archeage-ressource.fr/mirage.php)
14. Iles / Isles (http://archeage-ressource.fr/iles.php)
15. Justice / Law (http://archeage-ressource.fr/justice.php)
16. Emotions / Emotes (Interactive video) (http://archeage-ressource.fr/emote.php)

• Tools: Here calculator with Talent Management Database + combos with a tool for calculating net profit + Builder signature.
1. Calculateur de Talents / Skills calculator (http://archeage-ressource.fr/cdt.php)
2. Database / Database (http://archeage-ressource.fr/eta.php)
3. Générateur de signature / Builder signature (http://archeage-ressource.fr/signature.php)

• Resources: Find music in this part of the game, direct links to our forum and Facebook . You can also follow Livestreams Trion and ArcheAge resource directly on our website.
1. Musique / music (http://archeage-ressource.fr/music.php)
2. Livestream ArcheAge Ressource (http://archeage-ressource.fr/livestream.php)
3. Livestream Trion Worlds (http://archeage-ressource.fr/livestrion.php)
4. Forum (http://archeage-ressource.fr/phpbb/index.php) - Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Archeage-ressource/673038096060399?fref=ts) - Twitter (https://twitter.com/Aghorelia) - Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/aaressource)

• Records: The ultimate tool . In this category , you can create your character In game , put your avatar, your signature, your template , an integrated plug your armory. But that 's not all ! Create your guild , recruit , form alliances and declare war on other guilds ! You are GM guild ? Identify the overall arsenal of your members viewing a glance mounts , vehicles and boats owned by your guild. You can even promote or degrade a player to easily identify each row .
1. Registre personnel / Personnel register (http://archeage-ressource.fr/reg_perso.php)
2. Registre de joueurs / Gamers register (http://archeage-ressource.fr/reg_joueur.php)

http://puu.sh/8faQI.jpg

3. Registre de Guildes / Guilds register (http://archeage-ressource.fr/reg_guild.php)

http://puu.sh/8faUs.png

Census : Our SQL database Census guilds. This will allow in the future to organize future meetings to determine the server or servers based on the number of guilds, nations, spoken language to facilitate communication and integration of players guilds.
1. Recensement de Guildes / Guilds Census (http://archeage-ressource.fr/recensement.php)

Finally, we propose guilds pack 3 in 1 with space Mumble PhPraid and phpBB forum to ArcheAge colors.

Since August 2013 , my co -founder Psylotek and myself constantly working to offer still the best AA for the French community.

PS: In order to properly complete our database, we gladly accept a French database :)

TheCatThatMeows
04-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey Scapes! I try to stream at least 8 hours a day (Usually more), Although if the time comes i wont stream if something personal comes around. What i am interested in doing is live streaming ArchAge on Twitch.tv, i would like to show off the game to as many people as possible as it is a really nice and refined game from what i have seen, for it being in alpha. I want to spread the word of the game and help support it as much as possible! I would like to see this game grow to its full potential and i would enjoy being apart if its growth. (http://www.twitch.tv/TheCatThatMeows)

Locket
04-19-2014, 11:44 AM
My small online company is videogame / art / charity for abused animals and other charities in needs oriented. It's inspiration is keeping things fun and filling life with love! And girl gaming of course. (but there is no bias!) ♥ :3

This is what it has to do with AA:
I'm actually planning on doing my first lets play (which will be posted on my youtube channel) with archeage and more than likely doing a lot with AA streaming over any other game. I plan on making my lets plays not serious. More about how to enjoy the game without grinding and PKing. I love to use yakkity sax music to add to the crazy humor of weird or silly things that are going on in my videoes. xD
The blog where I reveal my opinion and excitement for various games is already up. Soon as I am able to get my hands on the game; I'll be posting a lot more about it than the fact I am excited for it.

Anyway, with as far as my fandom goes I guess there will be a ton of AA all over my company tutorial section, my stream, and my blog. Sadly I can't say it'll be all AA. but I know there will be a crap-ton. :P

Crikkette
04-19-2014, 12:45 PM
I go by Crikkette and I may or may not chirp! hehe I'm a gamer that loves her games. I'm so looking forward to Archeage! Me and about 25 of us so far, some of which I have gamed with for the past ten years are really excited about Archeage. To be completely honest, it's the first MMO I've looked forward to in over 5 years! Yes I've tried a bunch, enjoyed Rift for some time. Archeage just has caught my eye. We are all truely hoping to find others to form a community with for launch. I am a gamer that misses those days when you would get in a party and everyone would talk to each other or at least say hi! I miss seeing people in general chat actually helping people who ask questions instead of instantly being rude to them for asking. I miss guilds working together to complete a common goal. We have been recruiting people that we see while playing other games, display traits of an amazingly awesome person for our future community! I am currently working on a forum site, also I plan on posting in the future about how to join for people that feel the same way! Looking forward to playing with you all! <3 :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/261kw38.jpg

See even my baby girl wants to play!

YankeeJim
04-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Im going to wear a ArcheAge sign and go panhanding around Union Station in Wash DC tonight

Himmli
04-19-2014, 01:02 PM
I have been streaming on twitch and explaining every thing I was doing. Answering questions, introducing into the game, giving some tips for start. Did a very similar thing that you did on your Trion stream last thursday. People often ask me how is it in alpha and I tell them since I know some information from my friends but I could do better being able to stream in the Alpha version. I could show them the already translated stuff, not only the pictures from russian server. I wouldnt have to compare the russian one to the alpha and give examples what would make it much easier for new people to understand the game. I am trying to show every interesting aspect of the game.
I am also cooperating with my friends on the Polish fansite www.archeageonline.pl , trying to write guides in Polish.

http://www.twitch.tv/Himmli twitch link, streamed today for like 8h now Im tired u.u

Nempt
04-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Hey Mabery, maybe we should make a pirate guild. If you have already started forming a community let me know and i'll do my best to help you out with grabbing players ^^.

BradPhusion
04-19-2014, 04:01 PM
Hey Scapes & everyone else!

As someone who has had his eye on ArcheAge for the past 2 years, I'm highly interested in doing what I can to spread the word of this game. I have a YouTube channel, in which I upload videos on a daily basis to a decently-sized subscriber base. My videos are mainly focused on Sandbox-themed games, so ArcheAge would make a great addition and I feel it would sit well with my subscribers.

The content I would make on the game would vary from Tutorials to Let's Plays, and a guide (depending on how far I would progress in the game). I've constantly been watching other YouTubers and Streamers, and would like to participate and be more involved with the community.

Other than that, I wish the best of luck to the other streamers and YouTubers out there! If anyone would like to team up in anyway, feel free to contact me!

If you'd like to view my channel, you're more than welcome to. I will also link my SocialBlade statistics and my email, if need be.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/KiraPhusion
SocialBlade: http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/KiraPhusion/
Email: bradphusion@gmail.com

Skyn
04-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Hey Scapes!
I'd love to be able to be part of the Alpha for ArcheAge, As every other I won't lie about I'm really "hyped" for that game and looking for the option to start streaming with that game if possible.
Getting that game would help me start an awesome stream about helping people out with their question and show them how beautiful the game is and try as best as possible to show them everything I can think about in this game.
I'm willing to help a lot on the Wiki even though I'm not someone that has been doing that very often, I always liked to be able to help the developer about everything in their game for them to make it a better place for everyone.

Wish to be able to show that game to my friend and maybe let them play at my home so word will be spraying everywhere where I live since that game looks gorgeous and every word about it is worth it !!

Here's a link for my twitch account : (www.twitch.com/skynsc)
Thanks for reading and hope to see you on your next stream online, but this time by your side dancing like the others :) !

whitetiger31
04-19-2014, 05:15 PM
My fan project is very simply. I am not a streamer.. Although I have watched alot of them. I ama simply man, SO i am just doing alot of word of mouth... Plus I have a great party planned for release day.. I am pulling all my friends and family and anyone else into a gaming marathon at my home. I have all the chairs and tables and cords.. We are going to do this big and loud and proud !!!

Arizagi
04-19-2014, 05:18 PM
I'm seriously considering starting streaming with Archeage (when I get access to it, that is), but unlike most streamers that I see of the game, I'd actually try to gather information related to the game, so I could better help possible viewers about any question they'd have about the game. :)

Skyformone
04-19-2014, 05:20 PM
I'll be livestreaming ArcheAge as much as I can. It reminds me of the old school MMO's that I enjoyed so much.

I'm also going to create a ArcheAge web site of my adventures of a Pirate/Treasure hunter with videos and images of our adventures. Got a few people interested in the game that want to do this.

Look forward to the game when I get access and very interested in the future races.

Shadou
04-19-2014, 05:21 PM
I have been watching Archeage since Korea started their betas for it. It would be awesome for me and my boyfriend to have a good go on streaming be Archeage, i'm shy to get myself motivated to stream but if I get a key or we it would give me a good push to try it >.< we were a good duo back in Aion hopefully we can be that again in Archeage xD

Juvilliant
04-19-2014, 05:22 PM
soy Colombiano, y con unos amigos queremos jugar, que tenemos que hacer?

Waldemarnt
04-19-2014, 05:22 PM
how to get archeage fan developer api?

Ame
04-19-2014, 05:28 PM
No archeage info on my site yet. Due to me being on a hiatus from really writing in general. But I have my own personal fitness and gaming blog I am doing www.JackedGamer.com general idea is to post game related content, with my fitness stuff. still redesigning the site however. Outside of general uncopywritten info of the game, once I am in it, I should have up a good bit of PVP focused/pirate and house creation related articles. Possibiliy exploration, not sure if people care about that though. My general in game focus with most MMOs, is raiding, pvp and exploring. min-maxing of my class and finding unique gear. That aside, been following ArcheAge since the korean CBT. I mainly play League of Legends, so that's what I typically end up streaming on www.twitch.tv/amejouten and www.hitbox.tv/amejouten I dont' have a set streaming schedule at the moment. I also have a youtube channel with a small bit of gaming content, https://www.youtube.com/user/AmenoKaji in the future I am hoping to have my own let's play type content, montages and some collaborated videos with my friends. my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheJackedGamer and twitter https://twitter.com/DarrickSmith

Melancholy
04-19-2014, 05:37 PM
The place to be for German ArcheAge fans since 2011: ArcheAge-Online.de (http://www.archeage-online.de/)

Musashi_Korian
04-19-2014, 05:40 PM
Well when I get to play archeage on the NA client I will be doing livestreams on my twitch channel then uploading videos to my youtube channel. So yeah thatll be great ^_^ I have been waiting a long time for it so yeah :)

www.twitch.tv/musashi_korian
www.youtube.com/funktasticmo
www.twitter.com/xmusashix

JinYuichi
04-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Hey Scapes!,

I am a currently small growing youtuber, that has been really excited to play ArcheAge. I plan on making a series actually of me making a character and building up a house and playing through the game, hopefully i can get my subs to join in on it and we would have a jolly ole time you know what i mean ;). of course i would love to stream once i get a bigger fan/viewer base.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJinYuichi

MrScyle
04-19-2014, 05:52 PM
This has been said before but why not say it again?

I would plan on doing a review, i'm already writing a review on Final Fantasy 14 and Vandal Hearts for the Ps1.

The review for the Archeage idea would be like sort of ...First "week" impressions, does it suck? i dont know, havent played it yet, or is the hype "real"
same answer!

i would also Live Stream the whole week while i take notes, and talk to viewers about their opinions and their motivation for playing this!

That will be in the future tough, as i wont review it in an alpha state or beta state, that wouldn't be fair to the game and publishers/developers.

there ya' go, my reasons for playing it!

(also for finding a new mmo, which i hope this is the one!)

SinBad
04-19-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey
I would like to spread the word of what ArchAge is at my college. My college is known for the TeSpa organization that does gamming events all over the country. Many people at my college have never heard of Archage, and I would like to share it with them.

FFAwesomesauce
04-19-2014, 05:55 PM
I would be doing a live stream. But that very name does not fully encompass my ideals or plans for what I would do with access. I would first incorporate myself into some form of clan or guild. Slowly assimilate myself into their beliefs and rise through their ranking structure until I reach a point where I could turn the focus and control of this guild to my own plans of complete world domination and rule the entire game with an iron fist. Everyone will owe a tax and I will be known as the Sauce the Tyrant. The man who conquered a game. Then maybe I'll meet a nice girl, settle down and have children who can fight over the inevitable inheritance that will come some day. . . Or maybe I'll dress up in brown robes and start a cult that worships chickens and other such poultry. Our goal will be to protect these magnificent creatures from the terror that awaits their mistreatment and abuse.
OR! I'll just wander around remarking about flowers and how wonderful it would be if someone would completely take control of the world and rule with an iron fist... I'm not sure. You didn't really specify what was possible in your game, so I just let my imagination run wild.

Spiratus
04-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Ive always loved MMOs and i use to run a youtube channel with 60k subs about a Brazilian MMO called Ragnarok Online, i was a known high lvl player and i streamed as well. Im very very interested in playing ArcheAge and would love alpha access so i could stream it in both Portuguese and English! I plan on starting to stream and doing it full time since im going to graduate in June. A friend of mine and I are planning on making a community ArcheAge youtube channel to feature guides, builds, tips, commentaries, highlight, PvP etc. We both plan to fully commit to this game and to get involved in the community. When i played Ragnarok i was a Admin in the forums and helped the community whenever i could and i plan to do the same with ArcheAge. Waiting for beta, getting a founder pack, or being allowed to have access to alpha, i just cant wait to stream and make videos and get involved in the ArcheAge community

evepalfreeman
04-19-2014, 06:28 PM
I'm hoping to summarize key information from the weekly AA streams for people, for myself the stream usually goes live at around midnight, so I know people many miss it/don't have time. I've already created one post on the Class Crafting stream, which seemed to help some members of the community out. Doing this allows me to also help members with any questions they have (i'm not in beta but obviously I watch the streams myself, and try to keep up to date on current news).
I'd love to do more and am trying to get more involved with any community projects (If anyone needs an extra pair of hands inbox me).

Vio
04-19-2014, 06:37 PM
Hey Scapes! I've followed as much as I know of ArcheAge since before Jake Song was getting the game release in Korea early last year like January. As a student but a heavy gamer, ArcheAge appeals to me in a variety of ways. I've introduced the game to several guilds in games like Mabinogi and across the countless friends I know from Steam. I single-handedly created an "in-depth" breaking-the-surface introduction to ArcheAge that I was able to use to bring to the community of friends I know both online and offline and my new project is to be able to use whatever access I get (Alpha, Beta, or the released game) to stream as much differentiated content that there is now.

It seems that there are a lot of streams from players that show this complete understanding of MMORPGs and it holds them to a caliber that I want to refrain from. I want to stream as I play, with a group of players that know as much as I do, know incredibly more, and also know close to nothing about the game, to really showcase how to bring ArcheAge to much bigger audience that it has now.

As well as the streams from a majority of male players, I feel a female gamer perspective would also be great, also a young female perspective, as it would have its bias and its lack thereof to become an opportune way to assimilate ArcheAge into Western games and just increase the numbers that hear of it.

Aurelius Luna
04-19-2014, 06:49 PM
Just waiting if i get Alpha to help out with game, cbt so i can chill with the guild and experiment with class sets , Beta Buy funders pack and have fun while waiting for final Release. Final Release conquer the seas , enjoy tresure hunting, pvping and fishing. I can always stream the game but why do it so many good streamers like MajinFredy, Docgotgame, Nekrage and Cohh doing a wonderful job. I rather focus on making game great , already alot of fan projects out there not saying more dosent hurt , saying my fan project would be helping game out by finding invisible walls or glitches and enjoying it on final release.

mrinal123
04-19-2014, 07:02 PM
how can i get key for archage beta cane some one help me plz or play

JonathanStrange
04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
It occurs to me, long after posting #44 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3104-Tell-Us-about-Your-ArcheAge-Fan-Project!&p=48038#post48038) here, that nothing Scapes said in the original post, or the Tweets promoting it imply they'll give access based on entries to this thread. This is more a place to point out your efforts as a collection and share point. I think most of us, myself included, hoped that a solid effort would have lead to access... Well, I still shared what I've done, and what I'd do if I had access in the aforementioned post, and even being on some sort of semi-official list of fan projects would be an honor. I mean yeah, it'd be nicer to be able to make all new content, and provide feedback, but I guess its a start.

BlooDEvil
04-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Oficial Brazilian Archeage Fansite
http://www.archeageonline.com.br/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ArcheageBrasil

Since 2011
We keep Brazilian Community up to date with all info about AA!
Daily Livestreams on Twitch with DenisSniderTV

We follow Archeage since it was in early Korean Betas.

:)

Apocalypticae
04-19-2014, 09:46 PM
Hello Scapes! I responded to you via Twitter as well, but figured I'd go into a bit more detail here.

For future livestream ideas, I really suggest you try to find some concepts that the ArcheAge community may not already know about. Of course you should cover some known topics and expand a bit more on them, but to be honest, I think it's much more fun to watch a stream where we learn new things than stuff we know about for a whole hour with like a few new details.

Possible ideas for now~
PET TAMING - I asked guildies that are in Alpha to check if Leatherworking has the nets to tame bosses, and they're ingame. It was not implemented on the Russian servers, so I was a little disappointed. But I'd LOVE it if you guys would demonstrate it a bit more. I've read a bit on it through RU/JP wiki guides, but you know.. Google translate and broken English rocks...
Here's two links just in case you guys would like some more info on this:
JP WIKI PAGE: http://archeage.game1wiki.com/index.php?%E3%83%9A%E3%83%83%E3%83%88
RUSSIAN WIKI PAGE: http://archeagewiki.ru/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%80%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D 0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%86%D0 %B0
Plus I bet the community would like to see new pets too^^ I noticed a lot of people don't know this function exists, only that there's other types of pets available.

DAILY QUESTS - I haven't tested this function as much, only the dailies in Of Ministers on the RU servers. But perhaps you could go through Honor Points on a stream one day and cover dailies as well. Daily quests usually give Honor Points & Nui Tears. There was also a Ghost daily in Ministers that if you finished the 4th step of the quest chain, you get 3 Gilda Stars. (It's a lesser known way to obtain gilda stars without any pvp :D Though its definitely slower since its once a day).
Speaking of Daily quests, they usually lead to a location that a rift spawns during certain time periods. They require at least a few parties in a raid, and they have 4 stages. The final 2 stages are usually skipped because the mobs start to hit super hard, but if you kill the last boss monster, there's chances that you can get pretty good gear from them.
Since dailies and rifts are somewhat connected.. I guess it may be a difficult feature for you to show people because of the time periods in which they spawn. But it'd be cool^^

PRISON AND COURT - I think a lot of people really want to see how it goes, and how to escape jail. It's pretty boring imo xD But you could explain the process to become a criminal, when you go to court, how a jury decision is made, how to become a jury, etc... I think if you do it well you can fit it into a whole hour stream^^

This should be enough to suggest for the time being lmao... hopefully you can consider one of these, Scapes :3

SteelCurse
04-19-2014, 11:17 PM
I'm SteelCurse. A youtuber and going to be twitch streaming Archeage full time . My main goal is going to be creating different AA video's on youtube intended to help new players, hardcore players along with silly AA content. Some of the video topic's will include: Newbie Archeage Guides (Questing, Crafting, Mounts, Farming, Builds, Trade package's etc) Build guide's (2 types. beginner's, and end game hardcore PvP & PvE guide's) Video's Dedicated to Guild information, Let's play video's. stream highlights and a scripted series taking place on the sea of AA that will be releasing weekly.

I hope to create a community to help new players and provide knowledge and entertainment for both hardcore and the more casual players via youtube and twitch.

www.twitch.com/SteelCurse (future stream available)
www.youtube.com/Steelcurse (AA video's coming, not created atm)
www.youtube.com/scottrodmanmedia (old channel)

Hope to see all of you in near future
Archeage is getting closer and closer by the day

Tham
04-20-2014, 12:15 AM
Hi Scapes,

i write french articles about MMo (generally korean) on Tham-MmoRPG : http://www.tham-mmorpg.fr
We also make videos and livestreams.

MrHasegawa
04-20-2014, 12:30 AM
I have a small stream on www.twitch.tv/jazzingo , and I've been fantasizing about this game since Korean release oh so long ago. I just never got the name! Now that I know it's coming to America, I've been on the edge of my seat, and thinking about it NONSTOP, and it's itching at my skin! I would love to, and be oh so very willing to get the word out about your game with my stream, and I'd be willing to do any event-like things you'd want while streaming. And ArcheAge would be an amazing way to actually get viewers due to the fact that I already love the game! And it's not even out yet! I can't expect this post to be even looked at, but god, Scapes, if you could grant me the one wish of being able to help in the development of the game for western audiences, it would make my year!

All I've been looking for recently is a high quality sandbox MMORPG that all of my friends with different interests would be able to enjoy and play together as a group without fighting, or any of us getting bored. ArcheAge's farming and housing system definitely appeals to my and my girlfriend so her and I can interact in the game with that, and all of my group of friends can create a guild and have a guild castle which would obviously be amazingly fun~. And the commerce and trade system would easily bring us all together. The idea of all of us escorting a caravan through the desert, or a vessel across the sea and protecting it from danger at all costs, for a great reward and the opportunity to bond together and have fun... It just seems so amazing!

I'm going to be honest and say I haven't watched any streams yet, I've only really looked at website info, and what I remember from Korean and American release trailers, but that's because I'm waiting to experience the magic of finding out things about the game all on my own! Again, I'd LOVE to be able to play the game and use my time while playing to give feedback and help in the development of the game (Especially in Non-Combat aspects of the game such as farming, or commerce), but the chances of anyone reading this are kind of low... Thank you for the opportunity of being able to help though! And long live ArcheAche, and good luck with development, all of you amazing people!

Dragonrooster
04-20-2014, 01:25 AM
PLEASE have a 24 hour livestream where you from scratch build ships and kill the Kraken

Helladan
04-20-2014, 02:27 AM
i can say so much thing about this game, like most of people here, but to make it short:

I work to unify several skilled and experience guild on the same server, the idea is simple, form a faction or more and create an epic battle.
For my guild, which I am co-leader, we have already a core player for each aspect of the game
All I can say it is that we are ready for the launch of the official game, jumping into this sandbox game and play

But you ask what i can do...or what you can do... a stream whit a fight in Golden Plain!?! awesome, even more if i can be there!

Herdo
04-20-2014, 02:30 AM
Hey folks,

we made ArcheAge Tools, a tool collection for ArcheAge players. You can view the presentation in this thread (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3338-TOOLS-Archeage-Tools).

Kind regards,
Herdo

God
04-20-2014, 02:35 AM
I ran https://www.facebook.com/ArcheageThaiClub?fref=ts it archeage asian FB which have over 800+ people in group and follow. i also do stream too (but never have a chance for archeage because i do not have alpha invite, all my friend and my follower they hype for archeage. it would be great if i get alpha invite so i can steam and my follower can see what it feel like to be in the game and experience it by my self. 1 video 1 life stream can be million words :)

Nicko
04-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm planning on doing mainly PvP-Focused youtube videos as well as crafting and exploring. But all of that after I get an invite or the game is out :D so for now I'll just be stalking streamers on twitch to quench my thirst for ArcheAge.

Krical
04-20-2014, 06:01 AM
I am planning on making a Scandinavian elite force in ArcheAge, we've done it in several games including Anarchy Online, Rift, WoW and Age of Conan.

The idea behind the stream is to advertise and hype up ArcheAge in Scandinavia and make even more people play, as of right now it's kinda anonymous in scandinavia wich bothers me!

Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/krical when I get access to founders pack! Will be streaming abit Russian AA meanwhile!

XainSF
04-20-2014, 06:52 AM
Hey :D

My youtube partner 'xert77' (Danny) was talking about Archeage on twitter recently and we were told we can request Archeage access here? I've been waiting for a good MMO to play for a long while now, we recently went back to Rift like 2 days ago to ward off MMO cravings!
What really interests me about Archeage are the various building/ crafting aspects, so this would probably be the main focus of my videos, I love gathering, crafting and selling in MMOs and it's what keeps me playing more than Raids, Dungeons and PVP, and from what I see from Archeage, it has a very deep crafting, farming, building system that i'm quite excited to experience!

Our youtube channel is www.youtube.com/XerainGaming, we currently have 115,000 subscribers and make videos mainly for a Minecraft, casual games and light entertainment audience, so building, crafting etc should be right up our alley and interesting to our viewers!

PS. if it is possible to gain access to Archeage, would we be able to get 5 keys for myself and other members of the channel, and another friend of mine that has been as excited for this as me?

Thanks!

XerainGaming

www.youtube.com/XerainGaming

Djtechlive
04-20-2014, 07:10 AM
I will have a dedicated stream for it just like I do for wildstar. Twitch.tv/djtechlive also Final Boss guild will be playing it and we are redesigning our forums mascot around it as well will post link soon

PyroWaffel
04-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Dear Scapes,

I'm coming from a large German multi-gaming Guild called Thelyn Ennor. A couple of us are rather curious about your game ArcheAge, though we've notice the lack of German Streams. I am both fluent in German and English and can therefore provide a multi-language Stream.
If you are interested in expanded towards the German audience, then please let me know.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

PyroWaffel

StrHub
04-20-2014, 10:50 AM
Hello TRION!
We are a small team of players, editors and entrepreneurs with a physical office in Europe and we're looking forward to be apart of your ArcheAge closed alpha.

We focus in the social part of gaming, we support several MMO streamers and have an audience of a few thousand on Facebook that would be interested to hear more about ArcheAge!

If you could kindly send us an invite (or a few) we would make sure to retribute the gesture accordingly.

Best regards,
Ricardo Vieira // Creative Director

Movinggun
04-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Hey Trion.

I am streamer that streams on twich.tv and plan on streaming your game for many hours. I also want to create a 3rd party wiki and forums that contains all the information on Arche Age. This includes Crafting/selling/mounts/buying/trading/quests and anything else that I can find.

I am dedicated to the Arche Age project and want to do everything possible. When streaming I will be playing with many other streamers. I have been waiting for a MMO like this for a long time and I think I have found it. I am a new streamer hoping to take off with your game.

If you could send me a invite to the alpha I would be very great full and for fill my projects.
Sincerely,
Movinggun

Telarn
04-20-2014, 11:10 AM
I want to impress upon Fido's Lets Plays. Without this man, some poeple never knew about archeage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFfYf6j76Y

Technyze
04-20-2014, 11:25 AM
I have built a decent following on my stream and while it is not dedicated to Archeage, I try and be fair in my analysis of every game I play and be optimistic for its future. I've expressed my distaste for MMORPG's of late on my stream many many times, even stating "I won't be playing MMORPG's for a long time" as of late. After reading about Archeage and watching other streams, I can honestly say I am extremely excited for ArcheAge, something I thought I wouldn't feel for a MMORPG for a long time.

http://www.twitch.tv/technyze

forged
04-20-2014, 11:30 AM
That I won't write any excess nonsense and I will write directly and openly. Itself personally I watched translation online
on Archeage and anything good and interesting as for the beginner and the experienced user I didn't notice. Having got access itself I demonstrated all details and nuances of game since pumping and finishing capture of territories. Thanks for attention also I wish all good luck.

Locklear Aoi
04-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Greetings explorers and adventurers!

The official ArcheAge forums turn one month old next week but fans have been working on projects about the game for much, much longer. What is a fan project, you ask? To break it down to its most basic definition, it's content that's generated by a player like you. The basis of fan projects ranges from wildly creative to strictly technical. For example, in no particular order, we consider ArcheAge fansites, guilds, how-to guides, fan artwork, YouTube videos, fanfic, Twitch livestreams, in-depth theorycrafting, skill calculators, and wiki contributions (and this is far from an exhaustive list). The constant is that they're always made with the intent of being constructive and conducive to building a strong community.

We want to make sure we're keeping track of ArcheAge fan projects, big and small. While we'll add subforums made to share different types of projects as we get closer to launch, we'd like to know what fans are working on right now. As mentioned in the FAQ (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/frequently-asked-questions-archeage/), we're always on the lookout for demonstrations of ArcheAge passion turned into ArcheAge action.

Tell us what you're working on and what you'd like to do!

*Smiles and waves a paw,* Greetings, Scapes. For ArcheAge Fan Projects, I tend to the small. Namely Fan Art. Have one piece done so far and plans for future pieces. Including offering to do up drawings of player's characters and such.

http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/2262430/pics/original/2591917.jpg

*Smiles as she FINALLY gets the drawing to show in the post!*

Dipcihino
04-20-2014, 12:35 PM
Im a Turkish streamer from Turkey :). I want to stream this game when i got the access or open beta .
http://www.twitch.tv/dipcihino this is my channel link. My past broadcasts are gone idont know why :/

TheNaturePanda
04-20-2014, 12:38 PM
If i get the game i will make review video and livestream it, i am making a guildsite/guide

isoz
04-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Hey Trion!
I'm very interested in featuring ArcheAge in both my Youtube channel and my Twitch.
As soon as I get a chance I will be streaming ArcheAge for at least 8 to 12 hours a day, my audience is very eager and anxious to see me playing ArcheAge as I've got a ton of requests already.

Cheers!
isoz

Mcsquared2
04-20-2014, 12:57 PM
Hello Trion I'm Mcsquared2 from http://www.twitch.tv/casualcorridor. We stream and do various video projects on youtube we here at CasualCorridor are interested in streaming ArcheAge.

Aelos
04-20-2014, 12:58 PM
So, I'm currently creating a website dedicated for AA pictures, screenshots, possibly fanart and such. This is probably going to be one of my biggest fan projects, and I'm still working on it c: (I'll edit and put the link when it's right about ready)

I also have a twitch, (@Aelos_) and I was going to start streaming RU beta so people can take a look at AA and how beautiful it is. c:

Lastly, its not really a 'fan' project but a self kind of project. It's to greet and help others on the forums, even if I don't know the answer ('cause we're all human....hopefully)

Rushlock
04-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Would very much like to stream AA, long time Rift player, and Partnered on Twitch as well. If there is any further info needed, please do not hesitate to ask :) Cohhcarnage referred me to this thread.

Main focus for streaming is generally for new player experiences, so would likely go thru the various play modes and classes, answering questions for viewers.

twitch.tv/rushlock

cjacobson2011
04-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Im looking to stream in my off time to just have a nice relaxing gaming vibe for people to enjoy some music and some awesome gameplay with some q and a whenever someone has some. just looking to test some new things and expand my gaming criteria

PoketheBear
04-20-2014, 01:09 PM
I Would Do as every one else. Stream the game until i drop ^^ since I lack the founds to do anything else.

Vocaliized
04-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Hey Scapes, my name is Vocaliized. I am a twitch streamer with a small following of around 2200 followers and I would love to stream this game and build a community within it. Also, I have been approved to challenge the Guinness World Record for longest gaming marathon for MMO and I'm going to try and play an MMO for 167 hours straight and be the new record holder. I would love to do this with your game if possible and becoming known through that achievement. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your time,

Vocaliized :D

http://www.twitch.tv/vocaliized

-Internal-Paradox-
04-20-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm writing the most steamy romance fanfic, that has ever been written about MMO's. Yes, it may seem impossible, but so are my chances are of getting into Alpha. :)

Katabolic
04-20-2014, 01:20 PM
So many great streamers and content creators posting! I'd love access for myself, but even if I don't I can't wait to see some of the content that is made! What has been created so far is great.

Rinek
04-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Hello Archeage Team! Myself along with 2 friends have a twitch channel called we3_gaming. The three of us are on different schedules as far as work so we are able to keep the channel going about 20 hours a day! We played a bit of Archeage RU and instantly fell in love with the game. We usually start our own guild and enjoy playing and getting involved with our viewers. Being a streamer on a game like this would allow myself to do events with the viewers (mass trade runs, having a village built by the viewers , and organizing some epic PvP battles. Hopefully the team over at Trion realizes that www.twitch.tv/we3_gaming will only bring positive things about Archeage to the spotlight. Whether you decide to give us access to this game or not I look forward to losing many hours of sleep playing it in the future :) Thanks and GL

Guffey11
04-20-2014, 02:10 PM
Hey scapes, I've been watching streams and answering any questions about the game I can. Mostly in Bikeman's stream. I will continue answering any questions I can and spreading the word about this game. Good luck to everyone trying to get in the alpha! :)

RSmachine
04-20-2014, 02:11 PM
Alpha Test Brazilian community
Beginning tests of ArcheAge server , a large number of new players is to come , and the Brazilian community that is passionate about mmos , and is very curious about the game , many questions to be taken , so that they can analyze the game , and be future customers of Trion .
We manage communities Brazilian , who will communicate to players about updates ArcheAge , whenever I try to help by showing content in forums and facebook pages , also intend to start small videos on youtube , I'm just packing my right computer for it. And with that help more Brazilians to understand ArcheAge , which is much waiting for us . Both already have 4 in forum NA - 5 BR large guilds .
I hope by this post , see if I can access the Alpha Test , for a week or two , so you can analyze Ping , playability , and the changes that came with the NA server .
I understand that Trion is doing invitations gradually , and if I can not play , no problem , I will continue doing my work anyway .
Very lucky tests and everything right .

Thanked .

Page
https://www.facebook.com/ArcheageOficialBrasil?fref=ts

Guides
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?2959-Guide-classes-opinions-and-answering-questions.

Daniel Marin http://pt-br.twitch.tv/hunterzinn Wait AA NA for start streamer.

Crikkette
04-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Hey scapes, I've been watching streams and answering any questions about the game I can. Mostly in Bikeman's stream. I will continue answering any questions I can and spreading the word about this game. Good luck to everyone trying to get in the alpha! :)

Gotta say I have seen Guffey being super helpful in Bikes chat! You don't know me Guff but ima sub of Bike's myself and you have answered some of my questions as well! :D so thanks!

Noxaru
04-20-2014, 03:09 PM
Hey Scapes!

I'm a streamer http://www.twitch.tv/Noxaru I would love to stream AA alpha several hours a day, everyday to help promote the game! :D

KingdomHeartsX
04-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Hi,
What im doing is subscribing on every big archeage streamer and answering questions people have.
Im planning to help people in game out and answer questions there as well.
Also i want to join a guild and really help them out.
Once i get my second monitor i also plan on streaming since my computer is one off the best gaming pc's there is, so the viewers will get the best experience out off this game
Another thing i want to do is find and report as many bugs as possible, and provide some feedback since i myself study software engineering and im playing a lot off mmo's

Ive been following this game for so long and i just cant wait to play it.
All we can do is wait i guess...

Thanks for reading this and being so involved with the community!
U learned a lot from the mistakes u made in the past and improved on everything.
U really did an amazing job on this game!

KingdomHeartsX

natham360
04-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Hey Scapes!
I live in Germany and just love the idea or Archeage I watched videos about it a long time ago that were in korean and always wanted to play it
I told all my friends about the game and showed them the trailers and some gameplay videos about and they all just loved it too :)
But it seemed like not a lot of people know about this game here in Germany (or maybe just in my City) so me and all my friends started spreading the news
we drew some pictures of it and that its coming out on 2014 and a link to the website and copied it and hanged it on walls in my school (in my friends school too)
we also went to some stores and asked for permition to hang a few there but most of them did not allow us
but we hanged a few of them on a wall in our town that is just made for stuff like that.
I hope that more people will know about this game now here in Germany.
And i cant wait to try out this game :)

Pollyard
04-20-2014, 05:36 PM
Whats up Scapes,

I want to get into streaming and well I make YouTube videos. I have a Twitch and i'm ready to start. I would be delighted if i were to be able to stream Archeage. I've been a huge fan of mmorpg's for a while now. And since buying RIFT on release, I know how good of a game you guys can make. Excited for Archeage and cant wait for the beta!

also thanks for holding open opportunities for people like us to get into the alpha, truly means a lot.

MrGoodkat
04-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Hey Scapes,

I would love to stream Archeage on twitch. It seems like the kind of mmo that I played when I was young like Ultima Online. So many different paths you can take and so many different ways you can interact with in the world. I have a very small stream, but I have been waiting for a game like this to come a long for a very long time. I heard about Archeage 2 yrs. ago from the Yogscast when they played the Korean beta. Since then I have wondered if this game would come to NA. Now that it has I have not been able to stop watching streams that have been showing this great game. I would like to help even in the smallest way as to use my small stream to help spread the word of this game.

Thank you guys for bringing this game to us.

gadget03
04-20-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello Scapes,

I'm new to Twitch and would love to start streaming Archeage. I've always loved MMO's and this one looks like a great MMO with a leap in the right direction. I just started streaming on Twitch but I feel that I have a really good setup and could really show off this game in a good manor. I plan to start streaming daily and would love to add this game to my list. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

Twitch.tv/gadget03

Sinken
04-20-2014, 07:31 PM
Hello ArcheAge Community!

I am the leader and founder of a gaming community called eXitium Gaming. We formed in January of 2008 and started as a competitive FPS team. All of our core members(14) are still active in our community. We've always been a multi-game team and we venture to almost every new MMO out there. Aion was our first MMO that we played while competing in high levels of Counter Strike: Source leagues. As of the past couple years we've become more of a casual community and have branched to over 90 members. While this may not seem to match the numbers of larger communities, we find ourselves very close and drama free. All of our members are veterans to gaming and we generally try to keep our recruitment age to 21+. Currently we are most commonly found playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Smite and Rift. ArcheAge is by far the game we look forward to the most.

I have followed ArcheAge since before the Korean release. I myself have many, many years of MMO experience. I was an avid Lineage 2 players when it launched and played it for over 5 years. What caught my eye in ArcheAge is that it carries many similar elements to Lineage 2 including the open world PvP and the clan system. I generally play every new MMO that is released to say that I've at least given it a chance but to be honest, ArcheAge is the first MMO in a very long time to give me jitters when watching it being played in alpha.

There are a few directions I am looking to take my community for this game. First off, like most, I am looking to start streaming. I have four friends who are officers in my community (perpetuaL, timmy-, CritPower, Z|zz) that would like to begin our own streaming channel. The reason I mention the four is because we are looking to keep the stream open for 16-20 hours per day and this would allow us to give the ArcheAge game and community the stream time it deserves. We are also in the process of developing our website (www.exitiumgaming.com). This site will be used for multiple purposes. First and foremost, we will use it to build up our clan and keep our community involved with clan events as well as communication. Secondly, we would like it to be someplace that anyone in the ArcheAge community can fall to for information or any other questions they have with the game. Lastly, I feel that ArcheAge really doesn't have the publicity that it truly deserves. ArcheAge is one of the very few sandbox MMO's out there and simply put, there's something for everyone in it. I recently was reading a forum post asking people to post their most anticipated games and ArcheAge was not in any of the 375+ posts. Our website during our peak of competitive gaming gained over 30,000 unique views in a single month. I feel our ability to market ourselves in the gaming community is beyond what others can offer. We will also be launching a high capacity mumble server for the community to join up in if they wish to.

Whether or not we play in alpha or start out in beta, we will be here! Can't wait to see you all in game. Our twitch stream is www.twitch.tv/exitiumgaming. We are working on getting it setup and we will stream different games until we are able to play ArcheAge!

Thanks all,

Sinken

Kanzashi
04-20-2014, 07:59 PM
I created a Twitch & Youtube account which will focus 100% on ArcheAge. I'll be using them to put out helpful information for classes, races, skills, crafting, gathering, housing, and dungeons. Along with lots and lots of PvP on top of some more PvP lol.

Aragyan
04-20-2014, 08:14 PM
Yo Scapes and community.
I'm a Brazilian gamer who wants to make tutorials to Brazilian players who want to play the game, I don't have much time to do it cause I work 12 hour per day, but I want try my best.
Unfortunately I'm a noob player (Never played ArcheAge in other servers) but that is a vantage because I'll learn and at same time transmit my experiments about the game to the others.
My twitch is twitch.tv/lkadax, but probably will change if I get that chance.
I don't have a Youtube Channel right now, but I'll build one to transmity some tutorials.
Ty again for the chance!

animemasterfreak
04-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Me and a bunch of friends have already put together a guild for launch and have an entire lore with back story to each character. skills and jobs already assigned we cant wait for the game to launch.

Bellefontaine
04-20-2014, 09:57 PM
I made this video from my the bottom of my heart:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP2mV_Z50zU&feature=youtu.be

inspired by Bartender

ReapersBane
04-20-2014, 11:27 PM
I m not a streamer , nor do I have a large group or guild ready to go. What I do have is a love for this beautiful game , and as a student of game design at Full Sail and owner of an Oculus Rift VR Dev kit I wonder how these could be applyed to the game. I wouldn't mind early access to try make this happen as a Rift player and future player of AA.

Thanks for your time & consideration.
Ravin MacLeod
Game Designer

xIEclipseIx
04-20-2014, 11:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/C3wD1fQ.jpg

Just some fan art I did in photoshop of an amazing screenshot that I thought portrayed the immense size and openness of the world extremely well.

Zshepp
04-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Hello everyone! :) My fan project is to live stream ArcheAge and hopefully build a community of viewers and friends that I can also play with. I want to provide a space for new players to feel comfortable learning the ropes and make them not feel alone during the process. My stream is still quite small but I am hoping it will start to grow more once I get into the beta. You can come check me out at (http://www.twitch.tv/zaxtter) :)

Thanks for reading, hope to see you all in game :)

Theghost
04-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Hello!! currently i live stream AA at www.twitch.tv/happyghost1 (http://twitch.tv/happyghost1) i have been streaming KR since retail of august. i played for 3 months non-stop. 400+ hours. 13 hours days :) , after that i took, a break and then came back a month before RU, now I am playing KR/RU while waiting to stream NA Alpha/Beta/Launch day :)

This is my entire streaming career from day 1 of KR to the most recent RU adventures. I have taken 1 second of the best moment of every individual live stream. it was hard to choose, there were so many :(. Hope you enjoy it :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1pClNRo-fc

took me a week to get all the videos/streams ready to be edited, movie maker to op XD

Cryos
04-21-2014, 03:10 AM
Im waiting for a alpha key to start making yt videos with my friend to spread the love for archeage.
I hope i get the key at som e point :/

HaseoFate
04-21-2014, 03:44 AM
Heyo, Fan art project? Probably my stream would be my "project"

I stream CoD and ArcheAge over at Twitch.tv/AtlasCoD and Ive been playing KR/RU since Release and had a chance to get into some of the most high tier content in those versions. On the stride to be a full time streamer.

Skyrick
04-21-2014, 04:23 AM
Hi,

I would like to start a Twitch channel for the french ArcheAge Community, and after to join the stream guild of "Kazhamania (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61kwAlVxoiw&list)" from the site archeage.game-guide.fr.
I have already warned him that I was very interested to join his guild.

Thanks to send me a alpha key, and I start all that now !

Pandora
04-21-2014, 04:48 AM
- No Longer Relevant -

Check out the Novalis Gaming forum:
http://forum.novalisgaming.net/archeage/%28nvs%29-novalis-11/

Archaous
04-21-2014, 05:25 AM
Well i have an interesting project that im working on. I call it stream life. Basically I sit on twitch.tv all day flipping between various streams/multistreams of people playing this game lurking for alpha invites and offering services of any kind in order to attain alpha access.

Its hard work but someone has to do it :)

Tio David
04-21-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm looking for stream Archage for friends and people from groups about mmorpg that are wating this game a lot. The hype is getting higher everyday and I think a lot of people is looking for streamers in their spoken language.

Nythcie
04-21-2014, 08:21 AM
My Archeage fan project is (and will be) youtube channel with guides from Archeage. Still learning stuff tho. Link (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBBM-r6Vz6yFqU_QYE8BvBQ)

Roshank
04-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Hey Scapes!

Me and two other friends would like to try to get big by streaming Archeage and we can only do that if we have an alpha key. We were all wondering if we could play on the Alpha and stream the content for the EU players so they have a feel for the game. We will aim give feedback on any bugs/glitches that we find. We would like to take our MMO Knowledge into Archeage and provide as much information as we can about the game and get more of a hype for the upcoming release/beta. We believe we can help this by streaming the game regularly until the game is released and then start on the full released game and expand our knowledge with the audience that we acquire by helping out in the community and helping you guys out by finding any bugs/glitches along our paths. If possible we three would like keys simultaneously as this would allow us to draw in more of a crowd via twitch.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I hope that I an my friends can start playing and streaming Archage soon!

wppt
04-21-2014, 11:24 AM
I have recently built a new machine with the purpose of being able to stream and am starting to play around with streaming other games I am playing. So I will obviously stream AA when I have access. I have noticed there's some info to be found in youtube videos and player made content but the wikis seem to be lacking. As someone who depends on documentation at work and is often the sole creator as said documentation I think I'd like the ability to do the same for AA.

Nod
04-21-2014, 11:46 AM
ArcheAge Roleplay FR

Hi Scapes,

Here is the forum for the french RP community : ArcheAge Roleplay (http://archeage-ressource.fr/roleplay/forum/).

We work in association with the french fansite ArcheAge Ressource.

KingsEntourage
04-21-2014, 12:59 PM
I have made a post about ArcheAge but don't have my hands on the Alpha so I was looking for others input to tell me more about the game. I hope that my writing isn't too terrible and I have wrote on what I have observed so far. http://theborder.co/2014/04/thoughts-on-archeage-upcoming-sandbox-mmorpg/

Naria
04-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Hello ArcheAge team,

I go by the name of 'Naria'. The reason why I am writing to you is because I think that the composing system and music playing system in ArcheAge isn't being advertised well enough. I noticed it when you mentioned the system briefly in one of the stream sessions and you talked about the game of throne theme song, but it didn't receive any more than just a mention. The music system in ArcheAge has HUGE potential, which I have not seen neither in NA Alpha, Russian BETA or Korean Retail. I am super excited to see the music system being implemented, but it's pretty disappointing to see this content not being utilized fully. Music system is one of the sole reasons why I picked up ArcheAge in the first place. If possible, I would like to gain access to Alpha and provide content for this particular aspect of the game.

Why do I feel like I'm qualified to do this?
I suppose I have better understanding of how MML works in ArcheAge. I have played a similar 'SandBox' game called Mabinogi, which was released circa 2000 in NA. This game utilizes similar mechanics in composing music, and I already have in-depth knowledge of how crafting of music scrolls work in game. And although I'm not too proud of it, I am the person that circulated the score scroll for 'Friday' by Rebecca Black on Mabinogi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzOqid67Yo

I have pretty good experience with midi to mml transcoding using 3ML software, two years of musical education and experience in Korean ArcheAge (which I've tried out the composing system, and it rocks!), and as mentioned, I have experience with Mabinogi for the past 8 years which utilizes very similar system for music composition and music playing!

I also have youtube channel and twitch stream setup to push content for ArcheAge, which I used for for my previous games (like Mabinogi, Lineage, TERA etc). I am a fairly well known player in TERA as well, as I used to lead a guild of 120+ players! I am planning to migrate these players onto ArcheAge real soon too!

Links
http://www.twitch.tv/orcanaria
https://www.youtube.com/user/Orcanaria
http://shattermt.enjin.com/members

If Alpha access isn't possible through this message, then I'll have my fingers crossed for the caption contest!
Have a good day! Hope to be part of the community real soon!
-Naria

Ayasho
04-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Greetings,

I follow everything about ArcheAge since November 2010 (Korean Closed Beta). I was huge fan of Ultima Online playing it for over 6 years and seeing ArcheAge beeing so similar in many ways made me extremely excited.

I am following all the streams on Twitch daily with the rest of awesome community. My plans are to make ex Yugoslavian community with as much of promotions as possible via gamer forums. I am not a streamer and I am not planning to be one but I would love to make few videos of game for youtube as I did with previous games I have been playing. (link (https://www.youtube.com/user/FireAyasha/videos))

Most of all, I would love to go through the game reporting bugs and glitches during alpha/beta together with rest of the testers.

Thank you and Cheers,

Ayasho

KarkatVantas
04-21-2014, 02:57 PM
Hello, Archeage Team.
I am looking forward to stream as soon as my comp arrives in May.
I am going to stream ArcheAge, whether closed or open beta/alpha, and other Games.
Stream times will be workday from 17 to 22 o'clock UTC and whenever i have time on weekends.
Thoose time will variate depenting on the free time I have, but i try to Stream at least 4 Hours everyday.
(Streams will be in german or english, depending on what I feel like or with whom I speak during stream.)
I am currently watching streams all day and play the russian open beta.

- KarkatVantas

Divinorium
04-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Hi guys.

I plan to bring some friends and make a PvP focused guild, Yeap we are coming to steal your candy.

I plan to stream around 3 hours day plus extra hours. And i think it will be interesting showing this other side of the game that no streamer so far has shown.

Thx for the attention.
Divinorium

Tuorin
04-21-2014, 04:04 PM
Hi Scapes,

I'm speaking for my guild, named Sweetcorner. We are a french multigaming guild and we are planning to come in ArcheAge.
So what we are doing already is to post news about ArcheAge in our site and facebook page. We are also planning to stream/livestream this game in our youtube/dailymotion channel.
Our streamings will be about globally everything, because we want to show other people differents features that this game provides.

We also want to do several session of Q&A and offers guides for classes/crafting/pve/pvp etc...

We are already doing this kind of stuffs (except streaming for now) with other games, like Rift where we are actually playing and hopes to continue :)
To conclude, we are really fan of ArcheAge and of it's world, so we are planning to show everyone the beauties of this game with a hope that they will join us in this adventure !!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Links :
Our main site : http://www.sweetcorner.fr/index.php
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sweetcornerTeam
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XrWVh3QUmgWpLg493-jKg

jonahfink
04-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Hello Scapes!
I currently have a small YouTube channel and I upload weekly videos. I would really like a key so I could make cool lets play videos and tutorials. It would help me out a lot since I am small to play it for people. I am also designing a website for my YouTube which will be active soon. I can also change it to be a guild website for my guild if I make one. I already have a name!
Thanks!

Tkeasy
04-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Hi, my name is Nicolas, there is a lack of streamers in other languages than English and i wish i could help adding a new language to the streaming audience of the game.

If its not me its ok, i just want someone in Spanish language to stream the game on regular basis.

If anyone shares my feeling then let me know! Lets broaden this alpha!
Cheers,

Tkeasy

http://www.twitch.tv/tkeasy

Digglez
04-21-2014, 09:24 PM
I really want to write guides for the dungeons/raids and do my best to come up with original Tanking Specs for people to enjoy.

However, without knowledge of in game mechanics and in game experience I feel my theory crafting is of very little use due to no knowledge of threat mechanics. (http://arche-base.com/builds/edit/1265#3.1.4/x6zvjkvK0lGK)

However, this is a basic spec that I have come up with but would really enjoy the possibility of running a stream dedicated to tanking and doing my best to make sure there is no lack of tanks when the game releases.

Valentari
04-21-2014, 10:36 PM
Hey Evan,

My name is Valentari, and I am the founder of a small but tight gaming community called GameAgeddon. We have a website (www.gameageddon.com) and a youtube channel (www.youtube.com/SuperGameAgeddon).

More importantly, we have a Twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/GameAgeddon) that is run by 4 of us: Myself, My fiancee, and my two best friends. The four of us take turns streaming on the GameAgeddon channel so as to keep it online as close to 24 hours a day as possible. The four of us are avid gamers and streamers, and, between us, have Alpha/Beta tested around 30-40 games in the past 5 years alone. We know how to find bugs and provide feedback, and we know how to be unbiased when providing our viewers with information on a project that we are streaming.

What we would like is a small handful of keys (one for each of the four of us) and maybe 1 or 2 to give away to viewers of our stream, so that we can showcase the various aspects of the game throughout the day. Each of us has a varied playstyle, I am a casual player who only goes hardcore for healing, my fiancee is a completionist, one of my friends likes to rush to max level, and the other likes to PVP....alot. We feel that between the four of us, we can fully showcase all the various features of the game on a small but tight-knit gaming community with daily streams and youtube videos.

Please let me know if this is something for which you can accommodate.

- Jason "Valentari"

sandman
04-22-2014, 01:08 AM
I don't have the skill set to do this, but If someone was able to put together a best of Archeage Live moments from all the various streamers/youtubers vods, I think that would be one of the funniest videos ever. From Bikemans tutorial video to suprise Kraken sightings and everything in between, there is some really funny stuff out there at the moment.

I hope someone see's this that has the skills to put it together, I would watch it in a heartbeat.

Cheers
sandman

TheNotSoProGamer
04-22-2014, 02:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lhpf8l6.png

This isn't too big of a creation, not a galleon or a main city or anything. But I figured since I don't have alpha access, that I would get on minecraft and create something associated with Archeage. I figured I'd just do the AA logo, so instead of just going into creative mode, I made a hardcore world to make it take a bit longer, so by the time I'm done, beta is that much closer haha.

Finch
04-22-2014, 03:24 AM
I'm currently working on transcribing and translating some of the archeage lore from KR ingame screenshots. Stop by if your interested in what I've done so far or are interested in helping! http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3663-Translation-Project-Lore

Zyda
04-22-2014, 04:50 AM
Hello, friends!

I am Brendan, and I run a youtube (& twitch) channel that showcases many different video games. (Youtube.com/InfamousZyda)
I frequently upload/stream on a regular basis - so there is no worries of lack of content. I would actively be covering your game every step of the way until it's official release.

Being an MMORPG fan, I would love to take this opportunity to show off ArcheAge because I truly think that this game has a lot of potential, and I would love to be the one to convince people to try this game.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Brendan.

thundercles
04-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Hey folks!

Here's my idea!

I don't have a mic or a really popular twitch channel but I was planning on streaming some of the most beautiful and interesting places in the aa world. I would post some time lapse videos to show the day night cycle, plants and animals growing, etc..

I played aa since ru closed beta and have a great familiarity with the world. I would post the video on various gaming websites to raise awareness and hype.

I would also do tours of the big cities, highlighting some of the key people and point of interest in each city.

Here's a pic of my house from RU: 268

Thanks for consideration!

Themastadon85
04-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Hey guys,

My (gamer)name is Themastadon85. I'm a person that is very interested in games and spends a lot of time playing/looking at games. I've found this game and and I believe it has a great concept. I am a small (beginning) streamer and try to show my viewers awesome games they might not be aware of. I simply love the concept of the game and would love to be able to stream this and show this great game to other people around the world.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you again!
Themastadon85

Hassle
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
My project is not as ambitious as many others here.
I have had a long time passion for MMORPGs (No titles mentioned, none forgotten). I am 34 summers old, and ive played computer for the majority of my life, and in that time i have made a lot of online friends. I joined the hype train not too long ago, but i was surprised that none of my old guildies and friends have mentioned ArcheAge or even know it.

So my project is to get my old guild mates and friends onboard the hype train, and get them just as excited as i am to play.

I have a deadline for my work tomorrow, and after that some well deserved rest, and opportunity to start my project :)
... or who knows if i get drafted for Alpha/Beta or i get a founders pack, some time to hunt bugs in-game :)

Looking forward to all the resources being made by the community and all the theory crafting to be done, so keep it comming!

Gyouza
04-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey Scapes, as you recommended on Twitter I am posting here.

I am a very small Twitch streamer I do almost all of my gaming on it(all of my video game some of my tabletop) But I am very interested in Archeage as it really seems to hit a lot of the itches I have for an mmo and have been looking for one to stream. It also uses the class system I had thought up a long time ago for a theoretical game(mix skill sets to get a class name) I am also a programmer with hopes to one day be more involved with the game industry.

Enough about me though I became so impatient I even got involved in AA in other countries. But I would certainly prefer to stop and show off the Western version and certainly see myself playing for quite awhile. Streaming every second of it that I can. I will likely work towards building my own community in game or joining up with some of the other streamers like Cohhcarnage.
But certainly hitting all the aspects of the game from combat, pvp to town building and farming.

Thanks!

www.twitch.tv/Gyouza1

Daggmask
04-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Hullo! I'm a smalltime Twitch streamer, whose been following ArcheAge for a couple years now. Alas, my upload isn't the greatest so I don't exactly stream in the best quality. And because my upload is so low I'm unable to stream ArcheAge RU. I also plan on creating a smaller mercenary guild once the game launches in NA, and depending on how long Alpha/Beta lasts I might see if I can get a started in Alpha.

I got impatient and am currently playing on Archeage Russia, and am enjoying the hell out of the game!

All Links are in my Signature.

Medo
04-22-2014, 01:50 PM
I play a lot of RPG games and I am going to start telling everyone about this game hopefully we can get more hype

Desta
04-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Do you know what I'm super excited about? The sociological development of this game :D We have people from all over the planet - with different social situations and statuses. People on games often have a separate identity from their real life, so they are a kind of reflexion of who they want to be. They can be anyone with the hidden identity of the computer screen. I'm interested to see how people of a real world with existing social problems develop their own social communities in a sandbox world. This is a fun opportunity to observe people make a real world from a near enough blank slate. We will run our economy and justice system? Wonder what kind of a world we will make? Something similar to Earth? Who knows :D
I might use this for my sociology dissertation in 2 years ^ 2 years should be an adequate time for a social community to form :3

artax001
04-22-2014, 02:04 PM
I guess not much of a community project per say, but i have actually wanted to start streaming as a means to try to overcome my really bad social anxiety and i think archeage would be an amazing first game to try.
It has so many elements to immerse myself in that i think it would take my mind off the fact that i could "possibly but not likely" be sitting there with people watching me, and possibly try to open up to them while showing this great game.

Yagato
04-22-2014, 04:40 PM
Heya.
I am planning on doing in depth skill builds and many other guides revolving around Archeage. I am a veteran MMORPG player with a lot of experience and hardcore play.
I've been a tester and a top ranked player in many of my previous games that I've Played. I am also planning to bring my guild that switches games together.
I am really excited about Archeage and want to help this game create a proper well built community. Also planning to stream in the future as soon as I get a faster internet connection.

Captn_Bringdown
04-22-2014, 05:50 PM
Not a bigtime streamer, but i am a musician, and id like to start a massive music database for AA.

Compose songs, record them in a database, and have them public for everyone wanting to play awesome music, for all skill levels :D

Baconarmour
04-22-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello everyone! I'm John (Baconarmour on Twitch)

I do have a good following on Twitch and that mainly is because of the work that I've done in other MMO and ARPG games. We've collectively named our community "Sunder" which is a gaming community that spans MANY games, from FPS to MMO to really just about anything with some kind of co-op or multiplayer aspec.

In order to explain what goals i have set for myself in ArchAge I'd have to first explain what kind of player i am. I am what i like to call a completionist. Which to me is a combination of a min/maxing crazy person and someone who just feels the need to experience everything a game has to offer. By doing both of these things and also having a nice community of friends and viewers backing me up it is easy for me to compile a ton of information. Since part of my enjoyment of MMOs like ArchAge is getting to see the game from so many angles it becomes very easy for me to help others who otherwise may be a bit confused or overwhelmed by all the content.

Writing guides and producing Youtube content is one of the things i enjoy most. I often found myself writing things out with the same structure i used for taking notes in University so it only made sense to start sharing them with my friends and the community. From builds/specs to trade skills there is nothing i like to leave unexplored.

I also did a ton of Defiance streaming during launch and three months after. I was actually featured on their official twitter by Mat (sledgehammer70) and also sold a ton of copies via my GameFanShop. Myself and my guild mates actually found quite a few game breaking bugs that slipped threw into the launch and helped notify the Dev's about them, which is another example of how key a streamer can be to a games success. My guild was made of friends and viewers of my channel which amassed into one of the largest Defiance guilds.

From Everquest to Wow to Neverwinter to Defiance, every game I've participated in I've been a front runner in content completion and find great enjoyment in sharing my experiences and knowledge with my Twitch community. I look forward to extending out into a game I've been personally waiting for, ArchAge. =)

Morgrhim
04-22-2014, 07:12 PM
So as I stated in my hello post, I have an idea for a web-based project that may work well with Captn_Bringdown's music database idea. I'd like to create an interactive site based off of the music creation aspect of ArcheAge that would allow people to play with the song composition out of game, and export things they're happy with to a database for later retrieval.

I think this would allow people who aren't the greatest with composition but interested in it to practice and improve outside of the game, and save things they're happy with so they can call up that composition and be able to recreate it in game. My main roadblocks at the moment are that I have no access to the game to test the system firsthand and gauge the feasibility of the idea, and I cannot find a fansite kit with ArcheAge assets, as I'm no graphic designer.

heeroyui
04-22-2014, 08:28 PM
My goal for when I get in to the NA version is too stream everything I do with my character I mean every minute with it. My current goal with game on the russian client is to stream up to level 50 and a bit of crafting and farming. On my 7th day of playing/streaming it.

Meryen
04-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Hey, I have been following Archeage since the original Korean version hit beta. I have a ton of MMO experience from over the years and I think they might be my favorite genre of games. One of my favorite parts of MMOs is the economy and market aspects of the game. My goal for when the game comes out and maybe even while it is in beta is to have a Youtube/Twitch/website that is all about the economy and market aspects of the game.

I do not want to just tell viewers what they should buy and when, I want to educate them on the best ways to make money in a more general sense. My hope is to give people the tools they need to make smart decisions on making money in the game. My Youtube channel is neglected because I got super busy the past semester with school, but I will soon have plenty of time to dedicate working on the channel and hopefully gathering more information about the game.

Warrzz
04-22-2014, 09:29 PM
I've been streaming (RU) Archeage for a few days, me and my friend daggmask have been waiting for alpha for awhile now.

http://www.twitch.tv/warrzz/c/4105658 < a highlight from our recent AA stream!

Darkhorse
04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Hello I have a small livestream at www.twitch.tv/darkhorse27 and I'd love to stream and I have been watching live streams nonstop recently and would love to support the game.

I have been playing MMO's for the past few years now and would love to see if the guild(The Guardians) I am in would be interested in having a presence in ArcheAge, I would try to promote the game for guild purposes and for the game itself as I think it has a lot of potential and would love to be able to try it out. I would also want to test out leveling all the skills and languages to max, see how the game is when your strickly a non fighter for a while. Be able to build anything and such :).

I plan on potentially making ArcheAge as one of my main games from what I've seen and would love to support and show it off and hopefully help create a large, thriving community. I also stream very randomly in times, but I have streamed in the evening and night time in the past and rather enjoy it. Would love to be able to be one of the streamers for the off peak times.

Scetchlink
04-22-2014, 09:55 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Scetchlink. I do not yet have a key for access to the ArcheAge Closed Alpha, so streaming it is not currently an option. Be that as it may, I currently have over 2000 followers on Twitch and 1000 on twitter. I am hoping to generate some hype for this game because from the streams I have seen so far, it is incredibly in-depth and simply breath taking.

We call my stream the Link Nation, and those who follow the stream are Beard Knights. Imagine my surprise when I learned you could build castles! Though there is much more for me to learn, I want to create an Empire, and stream the whole process! I shall stake my claim, build my castle, and recruit more Beard Knights to protect that which is rightfully ours!

A little grandiose, but showmanship goes a long way! Thank you for reading!

-Scetchlink

Flare
04-23-2014, 12:38 AM
Hey

I would love to be involved in the alpha. I post stuff regularly to Tumblr and a few other sites.
If i could be involved i would mostly show off the trade aspect of the game involving trade routes and the naval aspect of the game.

I would also love to run a QnA with a few others,

Also i would love to host a guild and help everyone there :D

henrich
04-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Hello ArcheAge Community!

Currently i am looking for a game to invest my time in. I used to play wow pretty hard core. Here is what i intend to do if i am granted access to the alpha. I will creat how-to videos (guides) on what i learn during my play time. I will upload them on youtube. I will make a blog about this game and do some SEO to get it ranked for commonly searched keywords. I will devote most of my day time to playing the game and promoting it to the best of my ability. I have tons of experience in promotion. Also i will stream some gameplay on twitch and see how that goes. Maybe i could do a giveaway to my viewers? What ever you need me to do ill do it without hesitation.

Thank you for reading my post. I hope to hear back from you.

Past MMO History:

9Dragons
Allods Online
Blade & Soul
Cabal Online
Dark Age of Camelot
EVE Online
EverQuest
Fiesta Online
Ultima Online
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars 2

(i have played more but these are the ones i spent most my time playing)

Tkeasy
04-23-2014, 05:45 AM
Hi, my name is Nicolas, there is a lack of streamers in other languages than English and i wish i could help adding a new language to the streaming audience of the game.

If its not me its ok, i just want someone in Spanish language to stream the game on regular basis.

If anyone shares my feeling then let me know! Lets broaden this alpha!
Cheers,

Tkeasy

http://www.twitch.tv/tkeasy

Celta
04-23-2014, 07:27 AM
Hey Scapes :D
The only thing right now is to be in charge on my Guild to keep track of the news about ArcheAge.

We are one of the leading guilds in Portugal and we have many members interested in starting to play.
Before this, the last MMO that we played was Tera, in a European server where we were one of the first five to create a guild ingame and were for a long time active members of the game and one of the top three guilds.

Since then much time has passed until we have an interest in a MMO like we have in this one, the time has finally arrived.

We are eager to begin :D

Dgtal
04-23-2014, 07:41 AM
Hey Scapes!
First I want to thank you for the opportunity to let everyone express their fan projects.

Second I really would love build/help build a community within ArcheAge on my stream. I'm currently playing ESO. I enjoy it but it looks like ArcheAge offers a ton of stuff that no other MMO is currently offering. I found about about this game in detail from CohhCarnage and am REALLY loving what I see and want to bring it to my own stream showing and spreading the ArcheAge love. I would also really liek to help join other peoples project as a potential mega project.

SeriousBologna
04-23-2014, 08:26 AM
This is definitely a game I could really get into, and with nothing much going on for me I would put a lot of time and effort into improving some of my skills by using this game's atmosphere to inspire some pieces of fan art and possibly a story. I will also try and theorycraft the different skills for myself, and others who's competive strive is as strong as mine. (or for those who plan on ruling the seas.) Personally I would love to see a strong guild of pirates running the open sea, and whether or not a band of players or guilds get together and try to take them out. So many ideas are running through my mind and I love it though, I'm really excited for this game.

zephix
04-23-2014, 08:30 AM
Hello Scapes! Hello everyone!

I just noticed this thread and thought I'd link my twitch stream! So far it doesn't have AA content, but if/when I receive an invite to play Alpha/Beta, it sure as heck will! I love to promote the games I play!

Sure hope to see you all soon in-game!
twitch.tv/zephixleer

...or click here:
http://i.imgur.com/SHMt00Ks.png (http://twitch.tv/zephixleer)

Reavth
04-23-2014, 09:20 AM
wow

Eecik
04-23-2014, 09:34 AM
Hey Scapes!
If I had a chance to play the alpha then I want to help promote the game on Youtube and Twitch .
Thank you for the opportunity to talk about that stuff.

Terragon
04-23-2014, 09:46 AM
This is a short REVIEW of a game I made based on the Russian version of the game.
Can't wait for this title to come out in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlb6A-AEtfw

Mistery
04-23-2014, 10:23 AM
Well I'm a girl that loves gaming since young! And i belong to a Portuguese Multigaming Association called Grow up Gaming! http://www.growupgaming.org/

I've been watching Archeage for quite a long time and i'm really interested in playing it and showing it to the other players. Since i belong to this association i have the possibility to stream in their channel on twitch, giving a way for other players to know the game in the portuguese community and other communities!
Since i have a job, everytime i'll be at home I'm thinking on streaming for you all ! So I really wish you could give me the possibility to join the alpha or the beta to make this possible! My twitch profile is on my signature!

I hope to see you in the game soon!
Best regards!

altu
04-23-2014, 12:54 PM
I play a lot of minecraft and I built this!
http://i.imgur.com/KVyJicX.png
http://i.imgur.com/aarsplD.png
http://i.imgur.com/JumpvAo.png
Not a very good builder but I tried :D

Nizax
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM
Hey Scapes!
Two friends and i are planning on making one of the biggest social guilds on the EU side and show the EU some love, right now we're only seeing all the NA streamers showing off.
As i said, we're 3 friend's that play up to 10+ hours aday and we're really looking forward to spending most of the time on ArcheAge. We're also plan streaming and making some PvP and possible guild related videos on yt when we get a hang of the game. All together we're about 10+ irl friends that are going to play the game together, so we're going to have alot of people on almost 24/7 from the leading point of our guild. We have webdesigners, youtube editors and photoshop user in the group so i believe it's going to be big! As for me im home going right now, so i personally have way too much time on my hand to not be playing this game! I will be sure to post it all on the forums when we're active in the game!
Can't wait to start playing, i've been watching stream daily for 3 hours aday for a week just to learn about the game!

Hit me up if you want to know more, im on there daily checking out new post.

boredomkills
04-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello Scapes,

I have never streamed before but i will once i get my new computer (in the mail). The main thing i wish to help with in alpha is to more of the end game pve content (i have seen many people ask about this in a few streams) and also organized pvp (plan with other streamers) to showcase different aspects of pvp which cannot otherwise be showcased in alpha due to limited number of people. These are few things that the people are interested in and can help the community more about the game.

Laxus
04-23-2014, 02:21 PM
By popular vote of my guild, we have decided to actually open up a bit as to some of our goals. Currently, i am the Guild Master of the guild so named "Steel Legion". We aim to do plenty of things in the game, ranging from all sorts of things, trading, strategizing, getting involved in the political side of things, pvping, alliances all that fun stuff. We also planned to upload innovative youtube videos to do with archeage, which shall be kept secret from the public for now. Not only that, but release top-notch guides, in which even the pros can learn from. We all have very creative and intellectual minds, and we want to share that with the community. This game for me, is more social rather than just me "playing". Its what is fun to me, and my guild. That is our project. The project to shoot Steel Legion into the hearts of the community.

We would also like to share penutbutter cookies and nutella with everyone!

Saucin
04-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Hi Scapes,

I'm very interested in streaming the game and would love to interact with the chat members and inform them about all the great things that are in ArcheAge and how they can be utilized. PM me if you're interested in letting help with PR for ArcheAge via Twitch. Thanks for your time.

Serdes
04-23-2014, 02:43 PM
i love theory crafting, so much so that i am planning on maxing out *every* tree. i have a stream channel that i am going to start working with and i would love to have ArcheAge be the main game i play on it.

i'm sure you're inundated with requests from streamers with no viewer counts, but every little bit helps right?

the more people you add in, the better the in game will be, and the streams will get better because there will be more PvP, and maybe there will be eventually enough people on the server to kill the kraken.

just let all of the streamers in, and we'll keep ArcheAge on the top viewer list on Twitch.

Cordan
04-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Hi Scapes,

right now i reactivate my guild from earlier games and just rebuild our website in the Arche Age Style. I am looking forward to play the game (Alpha, Beta, Release, the sooner, the better :) ). We are a "normal" guild of explorers, adventurers, crafters etc and are glad to see all the possibilities in Arche Age.
See you ingame :)

Cordan

Daevien
04-23-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm streaming occasionally (well, ok whenever I'm not braindead from work pretty much heh) at http://www.twitch.tv/daevien/ and having a blast.

Ashenpants
04-23-2014, 03:58 PM
I'm going to shave the ArcheAge logo onto my head! Once it happens I'll post before/after pictures.

KireiAutumn
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Hello Scape :D

I am a long term streamer (started on own3d.tv and moved onto twitch.tv) that is a featured streamer for the Team SOLOMID. I also am the founder of Aiming High gaming that is nurturing 20+ new streamers from a variety of games. You can find my stream at www.twitch.tv/kireiautumn or find me at www.facebook.com/LoLkireiautumn. I am not a famous streamer but I do have a loyal and growing fanbase. My goal is to get not only my real friends to play but hopefully have viewers and my Aiming High members join me in making a large community in ArcheAge that focuses on building friendships and connecting with viewers/other gamers online.

A little about me. I'm a full korean student who's currently living in Vancouver. I've been gaming practically my whole life starting from mario to Korean PC games such as Crazy Arcade. The game I am most well known for is League of Legends but I have been recently expanding my interest into games such as Diablo 3 and Titanfall. I have also shared my love and passion for gaming by creating one of the first Gaming club at my university. There were over 200 signed up members with 100 of them being active. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to maintain the club so I passed on ownership to my friend Jesse who is now the co founder of SFU CGC.

I feel like i'm writing a resume which is probably not what you are looking for ahaha but I hope that you come by my stream sometime to check it out. I can guarantee you that you will enjoy your time there because my viewers and I are super awesome ;D

Thundrtv
04-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi there, I'm a small time streamer trying to find a new MMO to play. I really enjoyed experiencing RIFT and would love to be able to gain access and stream ArcheAge at some point.

smyttie
04-23-2014, 04:51 PM
I would like to create a guide on trade routes. Which ones are the most efficient and evaluate risk vs. reward. The idea behind these trade routes sounds incredibly addicting and fun. I also plan on creating a character that I only stream on. This way viewers get to see 100% of my progress. I've also joined a guild, and hope to be doing a lot of community events with them.

crash
04-23-2014, 04:52 PM
As soon as I get access I will be doings series for worlds fastest leveling!

Goriom
04-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Back in my day, Alphas/Betas were about finding bugs/exploits and making sure you can squash as many as possible before the game goes live, not self promotion. I will most likely never be proactive in the community other than to my own guild. That's just the way it goes. If you want someone who is willing to test out and break the game, I'm your man... if you just want promotion, look elsewhere.

Atomic
04-23-2014, 04:59 PM
I plan on making video and written guides for YouTube purposes if i get into the alpha, and well into the beta as things change and the game progresses. I believe this will be both a way to help the game grow and help newer people that are just starting in the game get the hang of various parts of the game quicker. I'll also be trying to break the game and figure out potential bugs for the team to fix along the way.

Katabolic
04-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Going to post again in hopes of some notice of my plans. I've been a streamer for a while off and on looking for the right game. I have thoroughly enjoyed AA from what I've seen and I'd love to stream it to show it to the small community that I've developed over time. I am a very helpful, interactive streamer that is willing to answer questions and help others when it comes to learning more about a game!

I have a dedicated group that loves to watch mmo's and usually come around when I try out a new one as everyone is looking for the next best thing. I'd love for an opportunity to grow my community and grow the ArcheAge community with my stream.

NeoBlackstar
04-23-2014, 05:02 PM
Hello there.

Recently many folks are very unfamiliar with Archeage! That comes to no surprise. I've browsed many twitch channels but they offer very little to no help due to the mass influx of incredibly repetitive questions.

Now, I'd love to start up a fan project that spans multiple things. First off, I'd love to raise awareness of the game. I would like to stream the game and a Have a very interactive chat experience addressing questions with Archeage. I would be running a 6 hour stream daily throughout the week and over 30 hours of content on weekends. It would an Archeage themed stream, which I would create, and it would host a huge variety of helpful and informative links.

During the influx of streaming I would like to start developing in depth video guides posted on YouTube on a huge range of things spanning from plucking your first flower, to building an extensive guild castle!

Along side all of these, I would love to start to be a content provider for Wikipedia. Which we all are sure to look when we need information. Plotting places of resources, accurate and up to date information on items, structures, quests, Etc...

If you consider me as a worthy applicant I will do my best to be a bright and Noble face for Archeage. I have seen what this game is capable of and I intend to follow and be completely immersed in the Archeage lifestyle. In and out of game.

I will be using Reddit as well as a tool to get information out to the masses. Also, with the use of social media, creating and managing a fan page on Facebook, twitter and running a YouTube web series that answers questions of the fan base and also the adventures of NeoBlackstar, adventurer and conquerer.

As I'm just starting out, I'm planning big things for Archeage!

Thanks again for considering and reading this post,
NeoBlackstar of the Oran'Thul

Ravagedhobo
04-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Just to add what I had said earlier, I also want to try doing some scenery shots for some graphic work, would be cool to be able to screenshot some amazing scenes in archeage.

Catra
04-23-2014, 05:05 PM
Im an avid streamer and have been waiting for this game for nearly a year if not more. I still watch my email for an invite everyday. Few of my pals had got invites and am totally jelly! I enjoyed the story of Elder scrolls online but unfortunately Did not enjoy the questing system. I run into so many bugs and I complain about them. I always tell them If I was ever hired to be a game tester id set things straight.

http://www.Twitch.tv/catratheone

eloustar
04-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Heyo.

I'm a streamer of a small community of somewhat 20-30 people (depends on the game.) and I would love to play and stream your game on my channel (www.twitch.tv/eloustar)
My priorities on the stream is to interact with my viewers and have fun with the games and the viewers aswell.

I'm currently without a job\school as my contract just expired and my school is starting in August, so I do have a lot of free time to play games and stream it aswell.
Lately I've been streaming some indie games as there aren't to many games enjoyable over a longer period of time, which makes this game perfect!

Well thanks for your time and thanks in advantage.

g3ar
04-23-2014, 05:08 PM
We spread out word about Archeage to main Croatian websites, also we have main MMO site and news about game is updating constantly http://mmo-balkan.com/?s=archeage
our bigget IT forum also got topic http://www.bug.hr/forum/topic/pc-igre/archeage-mmo-sandbox-by-trion/207537.aspx?page=0&jumpto=4178387&sort=asc&view=flat
also some youtube videos are posted, but we played on forgein language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS6iHj1_z8M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMorh03qvKo
So we hope to get maybe some invites to do some giveaways, many people waiting but noone got it , so we hope that you like it

Toasted
04-23-2014, 05:08 PM
I livestream at twitch.tv/toasted173 and also on twitter @toasted4 and I'd love to stream and support the game by giving feedback on the game! I have been watching live streams from towillee and others nonstop and it is a great way to get people interested in supporting the game

I have been a long time mmo player starting in vanilla wow and have played probably 90% of the mmo's that have came out. I have a lot of experience running guilds and would love to create a guild and do some work in ArcheAge. I really just want to show my love and passion for this game.

I plan on making ArcheAge my main game from what I've seen and would love to support and show it off and hopefully help create a large, thriving community within the MMO scene

Koagz
04-23-2014, 05:10 PM
I'm a new streamer. Been waiting on ArcheAge for ages it seems. Can't wait to stream it, especially.

http://www.twitch.tv/koagz

Xyled
04-23-2014, 05:14 PM
I would love to show people why they should play this game over other MMOs. For some reason i really want to be a fisherman. Dont know why.
Would also stream it, not sure if I would get viewers though.

Krakos
04-23-2014, 05:17 PM
I would like to create farming/fishing guides. Being from Mississippi and a redneck gamer that aspect of archeage really interests me. I would like to contribute it to wiki or anyone for that matter to help all in their endeavors.

PewPewLOL
04-23-2014, 05:21 PM
I cant tell you what im going to do or want to do unless im able to play the game and truely find out what i love about the game :)

skateboardjesus
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
I run a gaming group through facebook of around 35 people and we have begun to hype Archeage to our members. I and several members stream on twitch regularly enough and have all played games like this one since Ultima Online. It would be great for us to get invited to be better prepared to drum up excitement amongst the members of our group. This game has drawn the most interest from our members asking questions about how certain systems work and how the game plays. I see you've got about a million requests here so chances are slim, but thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Glyphs
04-23-2014, 05:28 PM
I am a concept design artist, and currently working on a few stream overlays for streamers who wish to cover their chat boxes.

Originally I hadn't heard of the game but after tuning into a few of the streams to see the direction that needed to go as far as the design to cover up their chats it really got me interested and I would love to try out this game. Most of my work comes from twitch streamers who are in need of icons or overlays.

Thanks for the consideration.

Judaius
04-23-2014, 05:31 PM
I stream on Twitch, been streaming every day for 47 days so far, with a bunch of off and on before that, I'd love to stream ArcheAge (The MML stuff really sold me on it, seems so fun)

I'm a really tiny streamer, so I understand if I don't make it in. Thank you for reading this regardless ♥

Judaius (http://www.twitch.tv/judaius)

Aveii
04-23-2014, 05:33 PM
I want to help the wiki with high quality screen shots or armors/outfits, pets and mounts. Who should I contact to get involved with this?

Talox
04-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Honestly, I don't really have much of a following on twitch, youtube, twitter, etc., but there is nothing I want more than to see this game succeed. I have been following AA for almost a year now and I'm dying of anticipation and excitement. I would do all in my power to try to stream every day, grow my knowledge of the game to help new players, and make sure the gaming community see's this amazing game. Also, I have always been interested in making YouTube videos but have never really been motivated to. Having a shot to show my stuff to a new game and community would be awesome. Thank You!

Serpz
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Hello Creators of ArcheAge:
My name is Serpz. I see you are looking for fans to help test the game. My friend and I can do this, we both have twitch pages we're willing to stream gameplay from 1-50. Everything from PvP/PvE crafting and enjoying the game all around!
His Stream http://www.twitch.tv/divxero
Mine http://www.twitch.tv/jserpz

Nixem
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
Deleted

Emphasition
04-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Well, currently I'm one of the officers of a large community known as Pirate Gaming (http://pirategaming.co.uk/index.html)

We are a group of just over 1500 gamers that enjoy being a part of community and representing various games. The community spans over several games and we've had a lot of requests to check out ArcheAge and see if we can get started.

Div
04-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Hello Creators of ArcheAge:
My name is Div. We see you guys are looking for more alpha players to help promote the game. Serpz and I will be streaming the game from 1-50 finding in-game bug's doing pve/pvp content, we will also post most of our game play to my new up and coming YouTube page. (Link here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChy6TYMC7xm7SImkafz5tLQ) we've been waiting to get a chance or opportunity to get into the game and show it off to our friends as well as other who haven't had the chance to get into the game.
Div Out hoping to hear back from you guys.

FuryEnder
04-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey guys:
I'm FuryEnder, and I would love to categorize sea-side adventures. For example, ship building, kraken-sightings and where, best trade routes, and essentially how-to guides. I have an idea about guides including an estimate of the time it'll take to build a specific ship, that takes into account material needed, labor points needed, and labor point regeneration. Once I get further into the game, I'll give a few pointers on the best places to find trees that give you the most materials.

I hope to hear back from you guys. :)

Damos1212
04-23-2014, 05:58 PM
I'm going to play 24/7 with my friends and probably make a couple of guides / videos / streams to help people out with the game so everyone can experience this awesome game :D I also want to make some awesome videos about naval battles ,take screens of cool places ,funny sketches etc.

Draegenbaeg
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Hey Scapes,

I'm a small time streamer (www.twitch.tv/draegenbaeg). I try to stream at least every other day. I tend to play MMOs at a slower pace than most. In my stream, I'd like to show off what it's like to play the game at a slower pace, taking my time in advancing through the content. This could help advertise to a whole different group of people that would like to see a calmer and quieter side of the game. I've been searching for an MMO for a while that really sparks my interest. The sheer amount of sandbox has got me really excited for playing this game with my small group of friends. Thank you for the consideration!

Sincerely,
Draegenbaeg

Viscereality
04-23-2014, 06:25 PM
I like making fanart for communities I enjoy, as an artist I find I am really inspired by video games and would love to play Archeage. A lot about it inspires and motivates me.
http://i.imgur.com/bkNZtR6.png

BitNickle
04-23-2014, 06:37 PM
I've been excited for this game for so long! Two years ago I saw the Yogscast do a video series on the original version of the game, and from then on I was completely hooked. I have checked the ArcheAge website so many times over the past couple years, getting more and more excited for the release in the U.S. In the mean time, I started my own twitch channel. As of right now, it's fairly small, but not only do I feel confident in that I'll enjoy the game, I also feel confident that I can pass that enjoyment along to whoever wanders by my stream and decides to listen to me ramble for a few minutes. Congrats on getting the game into Alpha. I look forward to the next steps that Trion takes in bringing a great game to us! Thanks!

Links to my stream and twitter in my signature, come hang out with me some time!

WeLoveKimox
04-23-2014, 06:42 PM
The first thing is i will do a video for youtube and show it to my friends. XD

BitNickle
04-23-2014, 06:44 PM
I assume this is the same Viscereality from Draskyl's channel. Your designs are so awesome, good luck getting into ArcheAge.

If anyone is interested, just check out the artwork for twitch.tv/draskyl. This guy works really hard!

Filthydesire
04-23-2014, 06:59 PM
I have a small stream at http://www.twitch.tv/filthydesire . I have lurked and followed Archeage for awhile and would love to stream it and get the name out there for more people to see it. You guys have put in some amazing and new ideas that have been needed in the MMO "market". Archeage is an amazing game, keep up the good work.

Graywitches
04-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Hello!

My name is Gray (Graywitches) I have been playing games for over 10 years. Its my "happy place" lol I have been wanting to start a stream for the longest time and I have always been that guy that always helps people with getting quest done and answering any lore questions people have about specific games. I am SO excited for ArcheAge and wanting to build a community to flow over into the actual game that helps each other grow and prosper. This game is after all about community! Below is my twitch. Until i get the chance to actually stream ArcheAge i will be streaming other games and helping people out in any way I can! Hope to see some of you there!:o

http://www.twitch.tv/graywitches

Eilios
04-23-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm leader of a guild and introducing AA stuff to our members for what it's worth! A lot of them didn't even know about the game (I was shocked since I've been following it since Korea announced it's own development). Fixing to adjust our site to fit AA stuff in, and have been working on a hand made site for the guild that would help feature a lot more game stuff since we're already on multiple games.

Orshe
04-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey Scapes.

Afflicted is my guild that has been gaming together for quite a few years now, and we're beginning to venture into the world of streaming our gameplay. We are heavy into PvP, and have turned our attention to ArcheAge. ArcheAge Seems to have all of the elements we've ever wanted in a game, and things we didn't know we wanted! Some of our members are planning on working on some Tutorial videos for helping new players, or doing streams with walkthroughs of the early game to get players going that may be having trouble.

Our website is a super big work in progress at the moment, but you can get links to all our streams there.
Afflicted's Website (WiP) (http://theafflicted.guildlaunch.com/)

You also may be interested in our testimonial if you don't take my word for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-1_YoTGL3M

VMBarbosa
04-23-2014, 07:10 PM
I plan on making some Armor Set guides since there isn't a lot of information on different armor sets out yet.

Bullistik
04-23-2014, 07:11 PM
Hey Scapes! Names Bullistik. I don't have a huge youtube, or a huge stream at twitch. What I do have behind me is numerous alpha invites involving all sorts of other games including League of Legends, Heroes of Newarth, DOTA2, Diablo 3, including the expansion, hearthstone, heroes of the storm, and the wrath of the lich king closed beta. I admit I've played world of warcraft off and on for 8 years, and have yet to see an mmo as captivating and in depth as Archeage is, and it's just in Alpha. That's amazing. I can only imagine what's to come in the future at this point. I've been lurking around in streams nonstop for the past week including Sacriels, Bikeman, Cohhkarnage, Karnage, and others. I honestly cannot wait until I can get my hands on this game whether it be alpha access or purchasing it myself. When I do, I'm more than willing to be as helpful as possible on the forums and in-game as well. I've been a moderator on numerous games as well. Helping the community is something that's always acceptable. Cheers! Twitter - Twitter.com/bullistik3606

MeisterYoda
04-23-2014, 07:22 PM
I would do german Youtube videos,
because its not really known there.

I would do Tutorials and explain all the features of ArcheAge,
like what makes it unique from other MMOs,
and how all the stuff works ...

So like being a contact person for german questions to the game.

Exitarnium
04-23-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't really have a project in mind, those things are what I'd like to figure out as I'm playing the game.
What I do know, is that I want to be a part of the whole respectful, helpful and happy community in the game, and try helping out new people as they come in with whatever knowledge I have.
Will also start streaming the game as fast I can get together enough money to buy myself a headset, considering I've been wanting to stream for quite a while.

Again, no specific plans or projects, I just want to get lost in a beautiful MMORPG <3

Racinette
04-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Greetings,

Firstly I would just like to thank Trion for giving us gamers a new experience to the table.

My expertise in gaming is quite extensive. I've played many MMORPG's as well as single RPG's. Everything from in-depth game mechanic situations all the way to story driven character development. I've been a member of countless guilds: roleplay, hardcore raiding, and casual. Outside of the RPG realm, I've gone into shooters and mainly TCG games. I've held countless of large roleplay events ranging from 30-40 people at a time.

My intention here is to examine the game to see its quality in terms of social structure. As a heavy roleplayer, it will be an interesting experience delving into the thousands of options the game has to offer. I will be looking for how well the game mechanics will integrate the fluidity of the general world. Further, I will see how well the game minimizes the aspect of "roleplaying". What I mean by that is how natural the world feels, and how the players will react to the atmosphere that Archeage provides. My focus will be strictly roleplay. My hopes for this game is that the game mechanics and roleplay are so intertwined that the whole experience will give any player something to look forward to.

Categories I will look into

Politics

Social Structure

Alliance

Trade system between groups

Economy

As you can see my intentions are quite clear as I will see how this game can really reflect the "real" experience that ultimate fantasy game has to offer. As a guild leader of a heavy roleplay guild, I will be basing my decision whether or not to move the whole guild to this game on how well it functions for roleplay. A sense of community is very important for full-time roleplayers. I will be looking forward to this game regardless of early access or not!

Thank you for your time,

Regards

Racinette Renée of Stormwind

MooSaysTheCow
04-23-2014, 07:37 PM
A proposal written to Utah Valley University Administration. I am asking permission to found and start a club based around collegiate eSports, focusing on the game “ArcheAge”.

I believe that one of the major reason that students do not do well in school is because of stress, and that one of the best ways to relive that stress is through collegiate sports, eSports included. In an article by Jill R. Sturts, and Craig M. Ross provides information on student development resulting in various benefits that have been supported through theoretical and empirical research. Their research shows that participation in collegiate sports not only improves overall well-being but can also help serve as a potential reason for why students persist at universities. Specific areas of development include social interaction, time management, ability to work within a team, overall happiness, sense of belonging, and feelings of self-worth.

By creating this club/organization I am hoping on developing students on improving there social interaction, time management, ability to work within a team, overall happiness, sense of belonging, and feelings of self-worth. By increasing these attributes within students there academic skills will also improve.

Hiphone
04-23-2014, 07:45 PM
Currently most of the streamers right now on twitch are not really showing any dungeon content, so if given access I would mainly focus on streaming (www.twitch.tv/hiphonelol) dungeons, end game content and crafting. Along the way, I would make video guides for these dungeons and crafting on my youtube channel (700+ Subscribers www.youtube.com/hiphonelol).