PDA

View Full Version : Worth coming back?

Azraeli
01-09-2017, 08:24 PM
I don't see many threads complaining about one guild who controls all the content so I guess that's good from a peripheral point of view. However, I am trying to decide between playing Archeage and BDO. I'm not too concerned about land grabbing and will most likely snag some land after trying to do some stuff without land. I'm more of pvper and enjoy naval combat. How is it so far? Is there strong competition from multiple guilds on both sides?

Badgerkin
01-09-2017, 09:39 PM
In my opinion, its absolutely worth it coming back to AA. The population is active and there's plenty of PvP to go around on both FS servers. There has been a lot of server downtime though, so be prepared for that bit of frustration.
If you enjoy naval combat then you're far better off here than BDO. Trying to go anywhere at sea in that game is a nightmare, and fighting at sea is worse.

Belewyn1779
01-10-2017, 07:40 AM
It's totally worth returning. Server issues aside the fresh start servers have been a welcome return to what I feel to be a superior game when compared to BDO.

ReyRey
01-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Yes but just be aware that their are a lot of issues with the servers..

EXGrieve
01-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Yes but just be aware that their are a lot of issues with the servers..

Haven't had an issue with them yet, probably just you.

Belewyn1779
01-10-2017, 11:47 AM

Leave to the pirates:P

ReyRey
01-10-2017, 12:02 PM

So I guess you been on the whole time when the servers go down?? Damn LC hacks confirmed lol.

Azraeli
01-10-2017, 06:49 PM
I mean the issues appear to be pretty serious. Could I get a run down of the guilds on each side? Maybe what alliances are in place? Also, I believe I asked this before but the competition is good for content? I am currently trying to decide if coming back would make sense.

Principe
01-11-2017, 01:03 AM
I mean the issues appear to be pretty serious. Could I get a run down of the guilds on each side? Maybe what alliances are in place? Also, I believe I asked this before but the competition is good for content? I am currently trying to decide if coming back would make sense.

At this rate, asking in the forums won't do anything. Try it for yourself. See if the first hour bring back some nostalgia and makes you wanna play more;; then you'll know it's worth coming back.

As it is in Vengeance, East has more people thus they often win HC, but West has more quality players. It's more organized as well especially with The White Order's leadership. Overall, it's an exciting times ahead of us!