PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen / no server option

DirtySouth
01-10-2017, 04:58 PM
As the title says - I can alt-enter when I get the black screen with just the game pointer showing and it then shows me the woman sitting on the throne background with music but that's pretty much it.

I haven't been able to log in for a few days now.

DirtySouth
01-10-2017, 06:08 PM
I un-installed the game and re-installed and get the same issue

RadarBlack
01-11-2017, 01:18 PM
I'm getting the same problem.

Katastrophy
01-11-2017, 01:30 PM
I'm also having this issue, just started this morning for me (12:25pm PST) . Was not having the issue last night after reset.

I had a notification to update Glyph, so I updated Glyph which also forced me to accept the EULA for Archeage, but still the same black screen after the Trion logo before the server select screen.

I have tried this on both a PC and Laptop that were working fine yesterday. Cannot play at all now. :(

Doneee
01-11-2017, 01:42 PM
I'm also having this issue, just started this morning for me (12:25pm PST) . Was not having the issue last night after reset.

I had a notification to update Glyph, so I updated Glyph which also forced me to accept the EULA for Archeage, but still the same black screen after the Trion logo before the server select screen.

I have tried this on both a PC and Laptop that were working fine yesterday. Cannot play at all now. :(

It was working just fine like 4 hours ago. Then i logged out to get my stuffs done and came back half hour ago. RIP!

syth
01-11-2017, 01:49 PM
I have the same problem black screen of death on both machines. I updated glyph on one machine but not the other. Also did anyone read the updated EULA? Specifically the part of sharing our information...

Nauct91
01-11-2017, 02:04 PM
I'm also having the same issue, just black screen. If I hit alt+enter it will show me the background normally behind the server list, but no server list.

luciferismylord
01-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Try to delete the "Archeage" folder in My Documents, it worked for me.

Tamilia
01-11-2017, 02:13 PM
@Celestrata
Íkay, now it is my 3d day I am not able to play on NA server, Well Done!! Applauses.
I really do hope that the compensation is not as lousy as it was from the downtime after the Fresh Start patch. I got loads of crappy items what i already have from events, try to use your common sense a bit more and further when you plan the compensations for us who loose in LOYALTY + PATRON!!
I have been playing since 1985 and I have never ever had any other game being always with so much bugs, with lost days and with patches that broke game, using a client what in itself with it's updates makes it impossible to play, and to play on 2 separate servers as NA and EU and disregarding any update issue. I can just imagine how many patrons you will loose, and founders as well. Good going!!:mad:

Celestrata Bloodsong your comment is not accurate, I am receiveng the same Black Screen NOW at this moment on NA server the whole time.!

1:05 PM PST Update: The black screen issues should now be resolved and players can log in. Thanks for your patience!