PDA

View Full Version : Fun Time With Kittens

EXGrieve
01-12-2017, 10:03 AM
Fun times

https://youtu.be/ZDz6OCSdhfo

Jethrro
01-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Tea Time for Kittens?! More like Dinner Time for Laughing Coffin!

Cuz we HUNGRY!!

And you fed us well.

HAH!

Smittens
01-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Nice - whoever is running LC these days is doing it right.

slol
01-12-2017, 01:43 PM
jesus I remember when this tea time kids were spamming how they would beat us. full raids wiping to LC L M A O

Our guild can't even pull a full raid but still taking bosses from blobs like this

http://i.imgur.com/ajRJWCg.jpg

knxwledge
01-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Tea time is to easy now. This server has pretty much no competition.

knxwledge
01-12-2017, 07:45 PM
Nice - whoever is running LC these days is doing it right.

same guy whos been running LC

Grax
01-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Tea time is to easy now. This server has pretty much no competition.

Why didnt you guys go to reckoning lol you should have known most of the pvp here would be ♥♥♥♥.

Fennecfox
01-13-2017, 07:10 AM
It was decided by a coin flip besides, Reckoning is run by a single guild that controls everything.

Smallie
01-13-2017, 02:03 PM
Just passing by to point out that the archer was burning all his cooldowns on a plate and shield user from 00:40 to 00:58.

Smittens
01-13-2017, 04:57 PM
same guy whos been running LC

There is no way Kirito is leading you folks this well, sorry .. I've seen enough videos with coms and enough iterations of LC to know someone else is doing the heavy lifting.

masx
01-13-2017, 09:09 PM
There is no way Kirito is leading you folks this well, sorry .. I've seen enough videos with coms and enough iterations of LC to know someone else is doing the heavy lifting.

im sure you know better than the ppl in the actual guild

knxwledge
01-13-2017, 10:43 PM

Did you not hear the first 20 seconds of the video? Thats ol man himself. 2017, new year new Kirito/Grieve

Smittens
01-14-2017, 12:18 AM
Did you not hear the first 20 seconds of the video? Thats ol man himself. 2017, new year new Kirito/Grieve

Yeah but ... who's leading, I get it you keep the guy around ... but we both know he's .. well him. Who's the raid leader .. who's keeping the guild flowing. It can't be Kirito ... his aunt telling him to go shower would interrupt things. It's like saying DannytheNyan is leading a competent raid, I can't believe it.

Kudos for the runs though, I really have been impressed with whoever is moving things over there. ;)

Idontkno
01-14-2017, 04:53 AM
Just passing by to point out that the archer was burning all his cooldowns on a plate and shield user from 00:40 to 00:58.

rate my tanking there

masx
01-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Yeah but ... who's leading, I get it you keep the guy around ... but we both know he's .. well him. Who's the raid leader .. who's keeping the guild flowing. It can't be Kirito ... his aunt telling him to go shower would interrupt things. It's like saying DannytheNyan is leading a competent raid, I can't believe it.

Kudos for the runs though, I really have been impressed with whoever is moving things over there. ;)

"The council" runs the guild but no one knows who they are

EXGrieve
01-14-2017, 06:48 AM

I have a split personality named Grieve that leads raids. "His aunt telling him to go shower would interrupt things", and I think you're thinking of the wrong Kirito or something.

crazy mike
01-14-2017, 07:31 AM
I personally think he is a wonderful gm and raid leader he did especially well on black desert

knxwledge
01-14-2017, 09:57 AM

Considering kirito/grieve never lived with an aunt... you are clearly mistaking him for someone else.

Sundials
01-14-2017, 10:38 AM
A few years ago guilds named Laughing Coffin lead by a "Kirito" were a dime a dozen. I think there were 3 on Aranzeb alone, and AFAIK none of them were the LC on this server.

Rashidofnazar
01-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Applause all around. Can't wait to fight you guys over the next few months.

Zeeryla
01-15-2017, 03:08 PM

Sorry to disappoint bud... but Kirito is one of the leaders of laughing coffin