PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance, we gotta think about the future.

Principe
01-13-2017, 05:06 AM
Hello everyone,

Read this before listening to my boring talk: http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/05/12/ascension-spotlight-building-your-own-nation-from-the-ground-up/

It will really make you understand Player-nations and such, but the most important factor dissected from the article are as follows:

1. A player nation only has a capacity of certain numbers, that being: 3-4 Castles owned are 200 citizens or members within the nation.
2. The player nation will be able to diplomatically talk to NPC nations which is based on the current Heroes at the time of declaration.
3. It's gonna take several months for a nation to be born in our server.

So first, we all know which guild/alliances will be able to create the player nation in our server. The White Order and its affiliates. I'm not a fanboy or anything, but I do respect Sorcerer and Slurpy for their organize guild.

That being said, "TWO" has good chances of creating a nation.

Now here comes the problem. At the moment, Slurpy is currently the lead Hero of the West (doing a fine job at it btw), but what will happen once Slurpy and TWO leaves for their own nation? Who will take the throne and fight on for the West?

There is a good chance that their player nation will be allied with the West bringing much needed breathing room against the East which has vast number capabilities, but this brings another problem.

In the long road (if this server survives), how will the population fare? As it is, the Castle mechanic needs quite a lot of activity and as much as we try to fantasize that Vengeance has a lot of players, we all know that the player nation (eventually) will leave a lot of players lacking for more.

Meaning, we need more players in this server for the future contents to run smoothly. If three or more player nations are established within a year, what about the current two main continents? When at least 700 GOOD players leave for Auroria. How will we be able to do the current activities? That perhaps newbies at the time may need and find lacking.

The only way I can actually see the Player Nations being run properly is if, in 6 months, Reckoning & Vengeance will be merged. Even then, the current technical problems as ya'll can see will prove a huge nuisance to us. If TRION can't even handle Vengeance, how will it be able to control Reckoning & Vengeance together?

Let's do a little bit of discussion please.

MrDog
01-13-2017, 05:12 AM
No, lets talk about multiboxing instead

-Dog

Fennecfox
01-13-2017, 07:34 AM
TWO is the least qualified to run anything and I can't believe you mentioned them over WarriorPoets, TTFK, AlgaeSquad, or hell even Finding Nemo. I honestly have no idea why you even brought them up after it took the whole faction to help them get a castle and then proceeded to lose two doms the next day, one of which they started and then lost.

If anything TTFK are going to be the ones that will push towards player nation first to grab westerners and inflate their numbers even more, they are the ones that want the most independence because right now they treat their own faction like the west. Being on their own works perfectly for them because they wouldn't have to purple on the east anymore.

ReyRey
01-13-2017, 08:43 AM
I don't know if TWO is even going for their own nation. Just because TWO own castles doesn't mean they are going for their own nation.. There is no talk of WarriorPoets starting their own nation either.. from what I hear it's to much work.to start your own nation.. I believe it can take guilds almost a year just to gather up everything needed to start your own nation. If TWO was going for it Sorcerer would probably be the person who knows how. From what I gather from him he is very knowledgeable and a good.leader.

SpookyGhost
01-13-2017, 02:25 PM
TWO is the least qualified to run anything and I can't believe you mentioned them over WarriorPoets, TTFK, AlgaeSquad, or hell even Finding Nemo. I honestly have no idea why you even brought them up after it took the whole faction to help them get a castle and then proceeded to lose two doms the next day, one of which they started and then lost.

Literally wat the post lol. Oh wait you're from LC....

https://giant.gfycat.com/UnripeSomeHorseshoecrab.gif

Anyways, this is like decaf TWO right now. Don't think you have to worry about us destroying the servers with a monopoly. We did the whole try hard thing on Kyrios and it got old really fast. Now we just laugh at try hards in TS all day and hang out.

Sundials
01-13-2017, 04:46 PM
TWO guys seem pretty chill, especially considering my expectations after following the drama about them on Kyrios.

Xmiss #1 library commander :D

Smittens
01-13-2017, 05:02 PM
You can write it down now, for anyone who thought WP would/could go for a nation... We aren't at all, ever. We are literally here to have fun and ♥♥♥♥ off, hence we don't have 4 guilds and are pretty much doing things off the cuff. We announced it when we decided to come back for Fresh Start .. we are here to have fun, do end game and that's it.

Grax
01-14-2017, 12:32 AM
All i know is if a pn comes up i want in

crazy mike
01-14-2017, 08:21 AM
talk too much ♥♥♥♥ for no reason