PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Missed the TTFK Vs. Finding Nemo Siege | This is how it went down.

Lamamama
01-16-2017, 02:37 AM
Actual Footage from ingame.
http://imgur.com/a/80pok

Fennecfox
01-16-2017, 05:27 AM
I didn't think it was possible to lose a castle that fast because people need time to get the money for enough seige equipment. What a trash guild, but what did you expect from a guild called that.

TheCerus
01-16-2017, 05:32 AM
Actual Footage from ingame.
http://imgur.com/a/80pok

Looks like TTFK will be on the other end of that slap once MAGA arrives.

ReyRey
01-16-2017, 07:50 AM
Looks like TTFK will be on the other end of that slap once MAGA arrives.

There won't be a Mega.. go back to your server.

Sundials
01-16-2017, 10:27 AM
what did you expect from a guild called that.

I don't disagree with the premise of your argument but what does that make a guild named after SAO...

I will show my scrub ♥♥♥ out now :D

Jartor
01-16-2017, 10:41 AM
Good fight TTFK, was good fun

xCROv
01-16-2017, 12:58 PM
I mean lets be serious though. Anyone who thinks defending castles is anything like it used to be is an idiot. Especially building within one month.

Was a good fight regardless. No need to drag yourself down with ♥♥♥♥ talking. ;)

Fennecfox
01-16-2017, 01:24 PM
I mean lets be serious though. Anyone who thinks defending castles is anything like it used to be is an idiot. Especially building within one month.

Was a good fight regardless. No need to drag yourself down with ♥♥♥♥ talking. ;)

Then where they'd go, why are they disbanding, why are they giving up? If you think defending castles is nothing like it used to be then why did the guild collapse and completely gave up the idea of ever taking it back?

Seems like a one sided fight regardless. No need to pretend what you're talking about when the facts are right there.

Jartor
01-16-2017, 01:26 PM
Then where they'd go, why are they disbanding, why are they giving up? If you think defending castles is nothing like it used to be then why did the guild collapse and completely gave up the idea of ever taking it back?

Seems like a one sided fight regardless. No need to pretend what you're talking about when the facts are right there.

Finding Nemo is actually reforming into a brand new guild, not disbanding

New tag will be < Sons of Jartor > - stay tuned

Seige
01-16-2017, 01:33 PM
Curious how many TTK/FindingNemo were lagging in that fight? I know every time we (WP) engaged it was a slide show. Either there are mechanics involved that prioritize clients in the siege area during a siege or the more likely culprit is the servers still can't handle large scale fights.

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 06:23 AM
Curious how many TTK/FindingNemo were lagging in that fight? I know every time we (WP) engaged it was a slide show. Either there are mechanics involved that prioritize clients in the siege area during a siege or the more likely culprit is the servers still can't handle large scale fights.

I agree Siege. Even insta cast skills had no capability of being cast. I had less lag on castle claim day. Not the best of signs if it is indeed a server issue :/

EXGrieve
01-17-2017, 06:27 AM
I agree Siege. Even insta cast skills had no capability of being cast. I had less lag on castle claim day. Not the best of signs if it is indeed a server issue :/

It happens in larger raid v raid fights currently. We experience it a lot when fighting TTK for abyssal packs on freedich. Skill will get enormous delays on them or not go off at all.

SecretPancakee
01-17-2017, 07:18 AM
As a songcrafter in TTFK, there was a lot of lag. I would press a song and it would play 5-10 seconds later, which made it very difficult to keep track of songs.

Alpha23
01-17-2017, 07:36 AM
It's Kodak sniper gang gang. I finna make a music video off this.

xCROv
01-18-2017, 01:53 PM

That's cute. You're aware that they aren't disbanding and are still a guild right? Do people get mad? Sure. Once again, you probably have very little knowledge on the actual siege mechanics of castles and how they have changed. Castles are meant to be taken now and are very easily taken before they reach a certain point. Like I said. Anyone who thinks castles work the same way is ill-informed and is an idiot if they still assume the same mechanics hold true.