PDA

View Full Version : To HoF

Grax
01-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Meet me at DS at 2:00 pm PST Flat if you want to prove how good you guys are at pvp like you say, you should have no worries killing me since you have good players.(PS bring as much as you need).

Fennecfox
01-16-2017, 09:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PiaEEWR.jpg

Grax
01-16-2017, 09:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PiaEEWR.jpg

xD

masx
01-16-2017, 12:53 PM
Meet me at DS at 2:00 pm PST Flat if you want to prove how good you guys are at pvp like you say, you should have no worries killing me since you have good players.(PS bring as much as you need).

plz record "if" they come

Grax
01-16-2017, 12:55 PM
plz record "if" they come

I got your back

Kaemik
01-16-2017, 03:01 PM
How many tradepacks are you bringing? Could care less about pre-arranged PvP. Maybe you missed the guild motto? We don't fight for honor and we don't fight people on their terms. But feel free to wait around for us to show up.

We're not going to show up to some pointless fight you put nothing on the line for just because you asked us to. But packs might make things interesting. If you are so confident in your ability to beat us then throwing a few packs on the ground at the meeting spot is of no risk right?

Grax
01-16-2017, 03:58 PM
How many tradepacks are you bringing? Could care less about pre-arranged PvP. Maybe you missed the guild motto? We don't fight for honor and we don't fight people on their terms. But feel free to wait around for us to show up.

We're not going to show up to some pointless fight you put nothing on the line for just because you asked us to. But packs might make things interesting. If you are so confident in your ability to beat us then throwing a few packs on the ground at the meeting spot is of no risk right?

Dodged pvp, plus even if I told you I had Packs thats still arranging a fight because I would tell you I have the packs so come fight or are you just that brain dead to not realize that?

Kaemik
01-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Right, it would be arranged. But I would actually have a reason to come. You can call it dodging. I can call it you aren't willing to put your money with your mouth is. You want us to come to a fight you requested at your chosen location at your chosen time and you won't even put anything on the line? Pathetic. Why would I agree to that?

Give us a reason to come or we are content to PvP the way this game has given us PvP. In the Open World. Not pre-arranged epeen measuring tourneys that mean nothing.

Grax
01-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Right, it would be arranged. But I would actually have a reason to come. You can call it dodging. I can call it you aren't willing to put your money with your mouth is. You want us to come to a fight you requested at your chosen location at your chosen time and you won't even put anything on the line? Pathetic. Why would I agree to that?

Give us a reason to come or we are content to PvP the way this game has given us PvP. In the Open World. Not pre-arranged epeen measuring tourneys that mean nothing.

I dont make gold by packs so why would I do that are you just that mentaily challenged to not realize some people dont make money by packs?

Grax
01-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Could care less about pre-arranged PvP.

Grax
01-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Could care less about pre-arranged PvP. "Kaemik 2k17

Right, it would be arranged dumb ♥♥♥

masx
01-16-2017, 07:32 PM
never seen someone back down so hard lol

Kaemik
01-16-2017, 07:35 PM
Correct arranged PvP is what you have been asking for this whole time. Glad you apparently are seeing the light that what you are asking for is meaningless. If you want me to come to your arranged PvP you need to make it worth my time. I don't care that you don't need packs because I'm not the one asking you to come to some epeen measuring contest. You are asking me.

Give me a sufficient reason to come the arranged PvP that you are requesting and I might just care. Otherwise I don't care, because it's arranged and pointless and this is an open world PvP game not a WoW arena.

Honestly. This isn't that hard to understand.

Jartor
01-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Correct arranged PvP is what you have been asking for this whole time. Glad you apparently are seeing the light that what you are asking for is meaningless. If you want me to come to your arranged PvP you need to make it worth my time. I don't care that you don't need packs because I'm not the one asking you to come to some epeen measuring contest. You are asking me.

Give me a sufficient reason to come the arranged PvP that you are requesting and I might just care. Otherwise I don't care, because it's arranged and pointless and this is an open world PvP game not a WoW arena.

I will put 100 packs (5 merch full) on the ground, on Freedich, I will bring 10 people and you can bring your entire guild. Come to Freedich and we will hold the packs here for you.

My boys at LC will come to watch as well, and I promise you they will let us farm you back to the Nui before they take the packs and buy some more fishing boats.

Grax
01-18-2017, 09:58 PM
I will put 100 packs (5 merch full) on the ground, on Freedich, I will bring 10 people and you can bring your entire guild. Come to Freedich and we will hold the packs here for you.

My boys at LC will come to watch as well, and I promise you they will let us farm you back to the Nui before they take the packs and buy some more fishing boats.

Could I come watch papa Jartor

Belewyn1779
01-18-2017, 11:06 PM
This sounds like time well spent to me!! I'm game.

Kaemik
01-19-2017, 02:02 AM

Your boys at LC are that tight with you? Sounds very pro-faction. Sure man. When is good for you? I could probably work that in sometime this Sunday.

Jartor
01-19-2017, 08:08 AM
Your boys at LC are that tight with you? Sounds very pro-faction. Sure man. When is good for you? I could probably work that in sometime this Sunday.

Deal

xCROv
01-19-2017, 11:00 AM

So my understanding of what you said is that HoF has no plans to do any faction/world content and help their faction? That would be arranged PvP right? I guess unless you're doing the fishing tourny in mirage? Pretty big coming from a guild who constantly spends their time jumping in the air waving their hands seeking attention and approval of larger guilds.

Grax
01-19-2017, 01:57 PM
So my understanding of what you said is that HoF has no plans to do any faction/world content and help their faction? That would be arranged PvP right? I guess unless you're doing the fishing tourny in mirage? Pretty big coming from a guild who constantly spends their time jumping in the air waving their hands seeking attention and approval of larger guilds.

I love you cro bb

xCROv
01-19-2017, 02:22 PM
I love you cro bb

;)

Emulated
01-19-2017, 02:42 PM
From someone on East reading in. The ♥♥♥♥ is going on?

https://i.imgur.com/0hQyd5Lh.jpg

Jartor
01-19-2017, 03:00 PM
From someone on East reading in. The ♥♥♥♥ is going on?

Imagine if you took the most carebear of the east guilds, cut them down to ~10 active members none of which are skilled or geared. Put a mouth on them like a Laughing Coffin member after getting the dank 5 kill-streak at Kraken, and implanted them back into faction chat with a white knight server superiority complex.

Then go ahead and convince them to "KoS" Algaesquad, TTK, Sinister, and (who else?) Revenge?

Then let us know how it goes.

xCROv
01-19-2017, 03:16 PM
Imagine if you took the most carebear of the east guilds, cut them down to ~10 active members none of which are skilled or geared. Put a mouth on them like a Laughing Coffin member after getting the dank 5 kill-streak at Kraken, and implanted them back into faction chat with a white knight server superiority complex.

Then go ahead and convince them to "KoS" Algaesquad, TTK, Sinister, and (who else?) Revenge?

BAHLKASJDFLKAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Lock the damn thread. This is over. Jartor is hero. This is exactly what this is, oh my god. Yappy 30 member guild, which I'm sure is half alts, who hasn't even entered the radar of larger guilds even though they "kos" them.

Belewyn1779
01-19-2017, 03:25 PM

♥♥♥♥ing Jartor for King ! No one could have said it better :P

knxwledge
01-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Put a mouth on them like a Laughing Coffin member

Please, they wish they had a mouth like ours. They can't even dislocate their jaws.

Kaemik
01-19-2017, 05:07 PM

There is a difference between world content that has rewards and a purpose and "Meet me in DS at 2:00Pm." Literally just got done hitting Abyssal in a raid lead by a friendly guild. By the way only saw like one WO there. Where was WO?

But no if anyone actually shows up on Freedich with 100 packs we'll be there.

Grax
01-19-2017, 08:38 PM
There is a difference between world content that has rewards and a purpose and "Meet me in DS at 2:00Pm." Literally just got done hitting Abyssal in a raid lead by a friendly guild. By the way only saw like one WO there. Where was WO?

But no if anyone actually shows up on Freedich with 100 packs we'll be there.

Most open world events does not offer much if rewards(if any at all), world bosses offer guild lvls but you dont want to hit guild lvl 3 because you scurred of getting dommed, abyssal we never win so no award, mm which give little honor barley no reward. Halcy little honor we always lose, the list could go on. Btw open world pvp offers much reward mucho honor for me, well if you guys actually came.

Kaemik
01-20-2017, 06:12 PM
@Jartor - 11 AM PST? Are you intentionally trying to do it when nobody is on? How about you do it between 4-11 PM PST when people actually on. I have no intention of getting on a few hours earlier than I usually do just to find out that you didn't actually bring packs.

Grax
01-21-2017, 09:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddBuMt3Ziw lol

Kaemik
01-22-2017, 02:04 AM
*Wrong thread*

Grax
01-22-2017, 11:48 AM
*Wrong thread*

Dont worry I posted it in your thread as well. :)

xCROv
01-23-2017, 09:58 AM
Dont worry I posted it in your thread as well. :)

I'm proud of you today.

Grax
01-23-2017, 02:52 PM
I'm proud of you today.

:) thnx