PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fellow no life to go pirate with!

boooooooooop
01-17-2017, 05:20 AM
As the title says, I'm looking for a fellow no life who plays the game every day to go pirate with. I'm pretty bored with the game and want to try something new, never been pirate before so it should be fun. I'm not going to be joining any guilds, we could make our own if you wanted. I'm more into going 'solo' pirate but with a duo instead, me and you. If we do so happen to find more people to come along we can make our own guild or just stay guildless and roll around together. :3

Don't care what LC has to say! If you'd like to go pirate with me then let me know, if no one replies I'll just go by myself. :D

I'm currently sitting at 3.6k GS and live in Eastern timezone, if you'd like to know more then let me know. ^-^

EXGrieve
01-17-2017, 05:46 AM
We keep a pretty tight lock on our pirate faction, as just about anyone on the server could tell you. Anything that's not LC is normally camped until they disband/join LC or go back faction. We always welcome people to try though as it's a personal hobby of mine to disband other pirate guilds.

That being said if you're interested in pirate side and enjoying things besides being camped at the Nui, you can visit www.laughingcoffin.org to apply.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-17-2017, 05:55 AM
We keep a pretty tight lock on our pirate faction, as just about anyone on the server could tell you. Anything that's not LC is normally camped until they disband/join LC or go back faction. We always welcome people to try though as it's a personal hobby of mine to disband other pirate guilds.

That being said if you're interested in pirate side and enjoying things besides being camped at the Nui, you can visit www.laughingcoffin.org to apply.

5/7

+1

0000000o0000000
01-17-2017, 05:58 AM
Ignoring all LC replies, feel free to message or reply if you'd like to go pirate with me! :3

masx
01-17-2017, 06:28 AM
draughts of forgiveness aren't easy to come by

LC Phantom
01-17-2017, 07:57 AM
Sounds like you're looking for a date.

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 08:56 AM
this got a be a grieve alt, nobody is this dumb to really try and make a pirate guild.

0000000o0000000
01-17-2017, 09:20 AM
Still looking for a friend to go pirate with, message me! :3

Sabriele
01-17-2017, 10:56 AM
Little did i know, LC is actually helping our server stay pirate free.

knxwledge
01-17-2017, 11:21 AM
Little did i know, LC is actually helping our server stay pirate free.

Do tell

Belewyn1779
01-17-2017, 11:25 AM
LC from what I have seen has been rather effective at running the pirate faction as they see fit to do so. They play that part very well ... commendations ... just don't take my packs ♡ lol

Bear5peed
01-17-2017, 12:44 PM
Ignoring all LC replies, feel free to message or reply if you'd like to go pirate with me! :3

http://i.imgur.com/nVzsYOK.gifv

Pirate faction is rough if you aren't A) In the largest Pirate guild B) Allied with the largest Pirate guild

Sundials
01-17-2017, 05:05 PM

Non LC member here.

Enjoy rerolling / buying draughts of forgiveness with your credit card.

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 07:56 AM
As the title says, I'm looking for a fellow no life who plays the game every day to go pirate with. I'm pretty bored with the game and want to try something new, never been pirate before so it should be fun. I'm not going to be joining any guilds, we could make our own if you wanted. I'm more into going 'solo' pirate but with a duo instead, me and you. If we do so happen to find more people to come along we can make our own guild or just stay guildless and roll around together. :3

Don't care what LC has to say! If you'd like to go pirate with me then let me know, if no one replies I'll just go by myself. :D

I'm currently sitting at 3.6k GS and live in Eastern timezone, if you'd like to know more then let me know. ^-^

How do you have no life and still only 3.6k GS?