PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance on LEGACY servers: Get your favorite Loyalty Token item soon! [DELAYED to March 3]

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-17-2017, 02:01 PM
Update: Due to a set of differences between this list and the previously posted list, we are delaying this set of changes to March 3, 2017. Make sure to save your loyalty for one of your favorite items!

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/10/loyalty_blog.jpg

With a dragonís hoard of exciting items coming in the new year, itís time for another clean-up of the Loyalty Token Store! On Legacy servers only, a few items in the Loyalty Store will be bidding farewell in late January. However, the changes are for a great cause: to clear the way for 2017ís lavish Loyalty lineup!

As promised, we wanted to give as much warning as possible before removing any items, so you have enough time to claim them before theyíre gone. So whether you need a Dragon House Uniform to complete your ArcheAge Academy collection, or a Siegeram Taurus to trample some faces, now is the time!

Items Retiring on January 20, 2017 (LEGACY SERVERS ONLY!)

Pumpkin Charmer Costume
Captainís Leathers
Elite Shadow Daru Uniform
Noble's Whimsy Costume
Dragon Cultist Duster
Hellhound
Lotusmist Costume
Soulmule
Dragon House Uniform
Wyvern House Uniform
Royal Assassin Costume
Siegeram Taurus
Siegeram Taurus Face Plate
Siegeram Taurus Saddle
Siegeram Taurus Joint Plating
Aquestria
Summer Nights Swimwear
Flamefeather Glider
Gweonid Vine Giant
Vinetree Saddle
Vinetree Legguards
Vinetree Armor
Steel Lightning
Steel Lightning Helm
Steel Lightning Saddle
Steel Lightning Legguards
Narayana Squire
Stormwing Pegasus
Dread Steed
Dread Steed Helm
Dread Steed Saddle
Dread Steed Legguards
Shayeera
War Tiger Helm
War Tiger Saddle
War Tiger Legguards
Nocturne Griffin
Celestial Pegasus

Xhisors
01-17-2017, 02:56 PM
Curious as to why this list has things that were not listed in the October notice for this date. I'm seriously questioning why I continue to support XL and Trion.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/10/27/last-chance-get-your-favorite-loyalty-token-item-soon/

It also has things that were suppose to retire after the 31st.

ToshiroKouenTala DelLaLun
01-17-2017, 03:07 PM
You know if you guys didn't take our Loyalty away for our workers compensation I would have bought all the items I missed out on getting but instead I have to waste my loyalty on worker compensation. I rather waste my Loyalty on mounts and costumes and use credits on the pots its not fair I have to miss out on items I want cause this is how it was set up..

Expendable
01-17-2017, 03:11 PM
Horrible new policy to fuel more gambling box sales.

crazy mike
01-17-2017, 04:28 PM
gr8 job

Janed
01-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Awesome going Celestrata, once again proving that Trion/XLgames cares not for its player base,

Trion post dated October 27th 2016

Items Retiring after January 31

This category of items is special, as these items will be staying in the store until at least January 31. These items will slowly be removed, one at a time, during February and March in order to make room for new items. We wanted to let you know as early as possible!

Stormduster 1000
Dragon Cultist Duster
Hellhound
Lotusmist Costume
Soulmule
Dragon House Uniform
Wyvern House Uniform
Royal Assassin Cotume
Siegeram Taurus & Armor
Aquestria
Summer Nights Swimwear
Flamefeather Glider

Now we have 3 days to get the items we want if they are on this list, I for one am now going to miss out on the item i wanted because there is no time because Trion lied to me. I certainly havent been patiently saving up these tokens for in excess of 70 days, to now find out that i will be three days short at the cut off day, Thanks a bunch Trion Of course buried somewhere in their ToS is the line, We can change things when we want and you have to "cop it on the chin" and we don't care a tinkers cuss.

I hope that this is just another Forum post that is incorrect because the moderators are dumb, stupid or morons and cant read, but i doubt it and once again its the player base that is about to be shafted.

Lingomancer
01-17-2017, 05:09 PM
So, why they change in the originally announced time-line?

Rinalee
01-17-2017, 05:52 PM
Thanks for giving us false information/hopes again. Nice for the people who are still trying to save their loyalties for the items which were intended to be removed after January 31th.

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/10/27/last-chance-get-your-favorite-loyalty-token-item-soon/

http://i.imgur.com/70yIWsj.png

Lamu
01-17-2017, 06:54 PM
http://fotos.subefotos.com/90634206d11d47ea8f6ab5b6c60d0295o.png

I only needed 20 Loyalty :(

Janed
01-17-2017, 06:59 PM
http://fotos.subefotos.com/90634206d11d47ea8f6ab5b6c60d0295o.png

I only needed 20 Loyalty :(

yeah know how you feel i wanted Aquestria too

So Close yet so far :(

Airian
01-17-2017, 07:59 PM
Dragon House Uniform
Wyvern House Uniform
Pls no leave these ones be. ;-;

Nightscream452
01-17-2017, 09:01 PM
Personally I feel the cost of the items in the Loyalty Token section are WAY to expensive for the small amount we earn each month compared to how often they put a new item in the LT section. Even if you manage to get the 8 a day (5 for log in & 3 if you stay logged in for 3 hours) that's only 248 a month (if the month has a full 31 days) no where near enough to afford even the cheapest outfits, which are 350 LT (Elite Shadow Daru Uniform, Dragon & Wyvern House Uniforms) let alone a pet or mount. Mounts which are 625 to 800 LT (the mount & pet armor it might have)!! It takes MONTHS to be able to afford anything BUT the convenience items in the Loyalty Token section, and some of the items being removed have barely been in there for 6 months!

The Hellhound for example...it was only added less than 4 months ago, as apposed to the Celestial Pegasus which was added back in March of 2015! That's 1 year and 10 months compared to 4 months.....seriously?!

I can understand removing the items that have been in the LT section for over a year, but 6 months? Come on that's barely enough time gain enough Tokens for an item, especially when you release new items on frequent basis into Loyalty Token section.

Its even worse that they never have any Loyalty sales or events or ways for us to earn more. Honestly would it hurt them financially to have a Loyalty Item or two on sale once a month? How about patrons earn extra Loyalty Tokens for each month they stay in patron status?

You've even stated in the October 27th post http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2016/10/27/last-chance-get-your-favorite-loyalty-token-item-soon/

Items Retiring after January 31

This category of items is SPECIAL, as these items will be staying in the store until at least January 31. These items will slowly be removed, one at a time, during February and March in order to make room for new items. We wanted to let you know as early as possible!

Stormduster 1000
Dragon Cultist Duster
Hellhound
Lotusmist Costume
Soulmule
Dragon House Uniform
Wyvern House Uniform
Royal Assassin Cotume
Siegeram Taurus & Armor
Aquestria
Summer Nights Swimwear
Flamefeather Glider

So was this another case of the original post not being honored, the new post information being a mistake or just general lack of caring?

SirFalconian
01-17-2017, 09:33 PM
Miss information. I hope this gets looked at and changed for everyone that was saving the last few they needed. @Celestrata Please review the original post and your new post and know this will get some feedback.

Teeth
01-17-2017, 10:07 PM
So, why they change in the originally announced time-line?

someone probably finally did the math and realized fresh start might save up and buy these items if they waited too long. They cant put them in limited time special sales or 150 dollar packs if people bought them with loyalty!

Teeth
01-18-2017, 04:34 AM
I'm looking forward to amary's spring time collection with all the costumes theyve removed from the loyalty shop!

Arthag
01-18-2017, 05:18 AM
Well... started to keep loyalities since it was announced... now still 90 Loyas missing for the Soulmule :/
Hope there will be a nice equivalent in the new Pets.

Dalamarr
01-18-2017, 07:29 AM
Well... started to keep loyalities since it was announced... now still 90 Loyas missing for the Soulmule :/
Hope there will be a nice equivalent in the new Pets.
There is a pink version of the soulmare that you can buy with login badges (assuming you're able to log in 21 days out of each month) that I haven't heard anything about them removing.

Alara
01-18-2017, 07:39 AM
On the brighter side, I hope we get some nice new stuff in return. Making room is one thing, what we get back for it is another, and that remains to be seen.

lightsenshi23
01-18-2017, 08:06 AM
Congratulations. You just gave everyone who returned for 3.0 the middle finger in regards to getting loyalty items.

Wendigo
01-18-2017, 08:14 AM
Personally I feel the cost of the items in the Loyalty Token section are WAY to expensive for the small amount we earn each month compared to how often they put a new item in the LT section. Even if you manage to get the 8 a day (5 for log in & 3 if you stay logged in for 3 hours) that's only 248 a month (if the month has a full 31 days) no where near enough to afford even the cheapest outfits, which are 350 LT (Elite Shadow Daru Uniform, Dragon & Wyvern House Uniforms) let alone a pet or mount. Mounts which are 625 to 800 LT (the mount & pet armor it might have)!! It takes MONTHS to be able to afford anything BUT the convenience items in the Loyalty Token section, and some of the items being removed have barely been in there for 6 months!

totally agreed. the loyalty point rewards are silly. and to advertise this LAST CHANCE thing is ridiculous. surely trion must have some way of seeing how many patron accounts have 600+ points saved up, im guessing at any given time its so low it doesent justify these items existing at all. no one saves up because it will take several months to get anything good, and this is just not how anyone plays the game. we get taxes, worker pots, or occasionally save up for lucky's.

Teeth
01-18-2017, 10:10 AM
There is a pink version of the soulmare that you can buy with login badges (assuming you're able to log in 21 days out of each month) that I haven't heard anything about them removing.

the soul mule is a donkey that can stealth with a trade pack, soulmare is just a regular horse.

Enyo
01-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Curious as to why this list has things that were not listed in the October notice for this date. I'm seriously questioning why I continue to support XL and Trion.

It also has things that were suppose to retire after the 31st.

I'm quite frustrated with this. I won't have 350 loyalty till the 27th and had thought the Dragon House Uniform might be there till the 31st since that is what was stated in the old announcement. Can we get a longer delay on expiring these items, perhaps a discount, or are we just SOL? I had planned and saved for the date previously announced, and here we are with a new notice 3 days before pulling them 10 days early.

Edit: If you do pull these early, At least put the Succubus outfit in loyalty shop instead of RNG boxes and credits...

Arioo
01-18-2017, 12:07 PM
Hmmm, Since these are all Pixels, Why do you need the room, How about keeping the Items and just install a good Search System or possibly a better Organizer?

Focslain
01-18-2017, 01:43 PM
totally agreed. the loyalty point rewards are silly. and to advertise this LAST CHANCE thing is ridiculous. surely trion must have some way of seeing how many patron accounts have 600+ points saved up, im guessing at any given time its so low it doesent justify these items existing at all. no one saves up because it will take several months to get anything good, and this is just not how anyone plays the game. we get taxes, worker pots, or occasionally save up for lucky's.

Or you can save them up for the mounts/costumes they are retiring for now to get them on thier re-release. Thier not the only company that cycle things in thier stores.

firefly
01-18-2017, 02:40 PM
this is sad..I did the math with january 31 in mind and now eleven days earlier than the announce (88 less tokens plus days of downtime since 3.0 ) and zero loyalty on "compensation gift" no away i can get my soulmule.

Any chance "compensation PACK" have loyalties in it and be avaliable tonight/tomorrow?

Please, review/check translation on your list: I think soulMARE is scheduled 20 and SoulMULE (for sure ) scheduled january 31

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-18-2017, 02:42 PM
Hey guys,

All of you are right to point out the listing differences, and we're discussing how to proceed with that now. We'll have an update to this thread as soon as we can.

Xhisors
01-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Hey guys,

All of you are right to point out the listing differences, and we're discussing how to proceed with that now. We'll have an update to this thread as soon as we can.

Since it sounds like you are planning to remove the items earlier than stated, are you going to send out loyalty in the next day? In the past you couldn't stop the removal of items due to them being tied to an update you are deploying. How does this oversight even happen?

You wanted to give us notice then you drop the ball and give us 48 hours notice.. since in 48 hours you can only get 16 loyalty, lots of people didn't get what they want/saving up for.

Lingomancer
01-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for looking into it, I know a lot of us we're using those original dates to plan our last-chance purchases.

Nightscream452
01-19-2017, 04:30 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the reply, I hope we'll see a positive result for all involved.

mikroman
01-19-2017, 04:32 AM
"Last Chance on LEGACY servers: Get your favorite Loyalty Token item soon! "

Last chance to get this items... before servers will totally die... Or before merge? Or before Trion clos AA servers? :D

Tightpooty
01-19-2017, 08:06 AM
"Last Chance on LEGACY servers: Get your favorite Loyalty Token item soon! "

Last chance to get this items... before servers will totally die... Or before merge? Or before Trion clos AA servers? :D

It's the last chance to buy with loyalty before they remove it and place it back in RNG crates forcing people to buy them if they want it in the future.

There's really no reason to do this beyond cash grabbing.

Teeth
01-19-2017, 08:43 AM
but THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF STORAGE IN THEIR VIRTUAL STORE GUYS. WE GOTTA MAKE ROOM FOR NEW THINGS THAT DONT EXIST BECAUSE WE'VE ALREADY GOTTEN ALL THE STUFF KOREA HAS. DONT YOU UDNERSTNAD, ONLINE STORES ARE LIKE REAL WORLD STORES, THERE JUST ISNT ENOUGH ROOM IN THE CLOUD!!111

thecuteone
01-19-2017, 09:57 AM
I love how you abandonned your "no tricks, no traps" mindset right after beta started :)

Btw did you talk to your legal deparment about this change since this would be considered a pure bait & switch scam which isn't legal in neither US or many european countries afaik since we have laws to deal with marketing frauds.

Svana
01-19-2017, 12:44 PM
I love how they removed anything that was too disparaging towards themselves and what a crap job they do, but yet they are spot on to point out the rule breakers here but do nothing in game anymore. GG trion. I had such faith in this game, even came back for 3.0 specifically. Again am slapped in the face repeatedly over either exploiters, whales, or this companies inability to properly manage their game and not be money grubbing baddies. This loyalty missinfo is another representation of how they mismanaged this game so badly. It had all the potential to be great and lasting. Now it's a cesspool.

Orkan
01-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Tell me pls how could i reach 2 event achievments as Haranya(complete racial quests as dwarf and as warborn)?

Xhisors
01-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Hey guys,

So I guess since no notice has been sent out about what Trion is going to do about this and its happening tomorrow.. We can only assume nothing is being done and we just have to accept being lied to again?

The good ol' sorry not sorry? :(

SirFalconian
01-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Under 24 hrs to go and No update. I hope Celestrata can give us a update. I Know tomorrow Trump takes office and the the news will have everyone watching but ...I know allot of people would love to see this one not go the way of so many other overlooked errors in the past/current/future.

Note: I already have the items I wanted. But i would love my friends and community to get the same. Lost to many good players to see more go.

Nightscream452
01-20-2017, 11:24 AM
SO its the Day of removal, and still no response...can we assume that it will be going forward with a full removal of the items?

Celestrata Bloodsong
01-20-2017, 12:48 PM
Hi all!

So, as stated before, you guys are right to point out the difference between the two lists, and for that we apologize. With that in mind, we will NOT be retiring ANY of these items today, in keeping with our original posting. Instead, these items will be retired on March 3rd, which should give you all enough time to save up loyalty for an item you want. We'll be updating the original post shortly.

Expendable
01-20-2017, 12:59 PM
Hi all!

So, as stated before, you guys are right to point out the difference between the two lists, and for that we apologize. With that in mind, we will NOT be retiring ANY of these items today, in keeping with our original posting. Instead, these items will be retired on March 3rd, which should give you all enough time to save up loyalty for an item you want. We'll be updating the original post shortly.

Here's a thought... Why not retire them one at a time as you add new stuff? Why does it have to be a mass retirement of items? Clearly it has been poorly received.

Focslain
01-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Here's a thought... Why not retire them one at a time as you add new stuff? Why does it have to be a mass retirement of items? Clearly it has been poorly received.

Still begs the question as to what to retire, even removing a single item can cause an up roar if someone is close to getting it. In this case thier forcing a pirority decision by the player to pick what they really need first and to get said item.

Give it a few months and they'll be back for a few months and then cycle again a few months after that.

Xhisors
01-20-2017, 03:05 PM
Still begs the question as to what to retire, even removing a single item can cause an up roar if someone is close to getting it. In this case thier forcing a pirority decision by the player to pick what they really need first and to get said item.

Give it a few months and they'll be back for a few months and then cycle again a few months after that.

Some of us also planned it to have things by the 31st, for example I wanted the flame glider. Until today's announcement to push the removal back, i was 30 loyalty short.

The whole point of people being vocal is that they were removing things before the date they announced in november. People have been saving since the initial announced date so yes we should be vocal when they don't go by the timeline they set. ;)

Penelope
01-20-2017, 03:36 PM
Hi all!

Can you confirm whether Stormduster 1000 is retiring? It was on the first retirement list and not on the other.

Edit: Just checked the shop, it looks like Pumpkin Charmer Costume was already removed.

DeathLives
01-20-2017, 04:58 PM
I was so close to get a Dread Stead to match my Dread Armor costume and now i see that is gone :( Clearly not all items listed were delayed to March 3rd

Enyo
01-20-2017, 05:26 PM
Thank you!!!

Arthag
01-20-2017, 05:41 PM
That fits :) Tyvm

Lingomancer
01-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Hi all!

Great news, thanks!

SirFalconian
01-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Just looked at the full list side by side with bot original October and New list. So as a it stands things that were removed today.
Pumpkin Charmer Costume Not on the Original October list.
Captainís LeathersNot on the Original October list.
Elite Shadow Daru Uniform Original Post was gone on December 8th.
All bellow were due to leave the shop today as per original October Post
Gweonid Vine Giant
Vinetree Saddle
Vinetree Legguards
Vinetree Armor
Steel Lightning
Steel Lightning Helm
Steel Lightning Saddle
Steel Lightning Legguards
Narayana Squire
Stormwing Pegasus
Nocturne Griffin
Celestial Pegasus

SUM1
01-20-2017, 11:10 PM
so Steel lightning will not be back on the delay Ūtems list ?

Nightscream452
01-21-2017, 06:30 PM
Wait I'm confused, are they sticking to the original post, or are none of the items listed on the new post being removed?

Edit while typing

nvm. I wish I had figured that out, or that it was written more clearly that you were going to honor the ORIGINAL POST! I wanted a few of the items on the list that were removed last night. And I was under the impressing that NONE of the items listed were being removed until March...at least that's what the stream announcement made it sound like. I should have known better.

Will any of the items ever make a come back in the future? Especially considering a few weren't even in there for very long.

Marinia
01-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Wait I'm confused, are they sticking to the original post, or are none of the items listed on the new post being removed?

Edit while typing

nvm. I wish I had figured that out, or that it was written more clearly that you were going to honor the ORIGINAL POST! I wanted a few of the items on the list that were removed last night. And I was under the impressing that NONE of the items listed were being removed until March...at least that's what the stream announcement made it sound like. I should have known better.

Will any of the items ever make a come back in the future? Especially considering a few weren't even in there for very long.

The update said removals were being put off until March 3rd. It didn't specify that some of them were STILL being removed on the 20th. Very annoyed by this.

JonnyFive
01-22-2017, 05:01 PM
How hard is it to be clear and concise?

BellaJTam
01-22-2017, 06:53 PM
@Celestrata Any word on why some of the costumes did in fact leave the loyalty shop ahead of the new date?

Madness4Life
01-22-2017, 09:07 PM
Can we please get some kind of update please? It seemed very clear that NONE of these items were being removed.... wtf?

SirFalconian
01-23-2017, 05:57 PM
@Celestrata Ok Monday is here ... Weekend over . Was this a case of wrong wording Or to little to late before all of the removal could be stopped in the update code?

Marinia
01-24-2017, 08:19 PM
Are the items going to be coming back or not? The post said

With that in mind, we will NOT be retiring ANY of these items today, in keeping with our original posting. Instead, these items will be retired on March 3rd, which should give you all enough time to save up loyalty for an item you want. We'll be updating the original post shortly.

Which would imply what you would NOT be retiring ANY of the items schedule for retirement.... so where are they? What's the deal?

KalemD18
01-25-2017, 08:18 AM
I bought the Mirage donkey and now you're giving it away in an event? I spent 450 loyalty and could had got something completely different

RoxyRoo
01-25-2017, 09:35 AM
I really wanted the celestial Pegasus and was building my loyalty towards it. with only like 100 more loyalty to collect you pull it out of the store. There goes the effort of logging in everyday for loyalty to save towards it.

kory
01-25-2017, 04:58 PM
Are you going to update us on this or what?

I went to marketplace with the intention of spending my loyalty only to find that there was almost nothing to spend it on. It's not cool how you say one thing and do another and then not
adress it at all, I don't like to complain (like many others here have stated as well) but goddammit

Marinia
01-26-2017, 02:32 PM
Not even asking for a resolution to the question because maybe that takes coding time, but some type of acknowledgement would be nice, either a "Hey, we screwed up our comms, we're seeing if we can bring it back in but it may not be possible" or "We screwed up our comms, sorry weren't clear, but we won't be putting anything back". Anything other than silence.

h0tWalker
01-27-2017, 05:34 AM
So for us who started in january, as i heard from others it used to cost quite a lot of loyalty tokens. I started 9 days ago, and got 45 loyalty tokens, will I be able to get any of this by march third? cause 10 days = 50 loyalty, and from what i heard, these costs 400 - 450. Which means that by March 3'rd I'll have 220 loyalty, that being as long as i log in daily and keep up my patron. I really want a costume, but just based on what i heard, it sounds like it's something for those who started at launch on the fresh servers :o

Just want some insight if it's gonna happen for my part or not. Thanks for taking your time :)

SmallArchangel
01-28-2017, 04:44 AM
In spite of the fact that Celestrata stated clearly that they wouldn't be retiring ANY of the items on the list until March 3rd, most of them have, in fact, gone. I thought I actually had a chance of saving up for the dread steed, but it seems communications within Trion are as confused as their communication with the public.

So, most of the list that was supposed to be removed from the marketplace on 20 January was actually removed on 20 January. Only the items previously stated as being retired on 31st January are staying around until March 3rd? That makes sense how?

@h0tWalker: You can gain 8 loyalty tokens a day, if you are able/willing to stay logged into the game for 3 hours and click on the event timer (bottom left hand corner) each hour when it grants a new token. Might stack 'em up a bit quicker, that way!

Drakcane
01-30-2017, 06:45 PM
I want the captains leathers, and they are no longer on the market... despite the post being updated to reflect March 3rd end date...

Marinia
01-30-2017, 09:23 PM
#legacyitemgate

SmallArchangel
01-31-2017, 09:36 AM
Yep, if it hadn't been for that 'March 3rd delay' post I would have bought the dread steed before it was taken down; as it was I was waiting to see if I could get all the armour by the 3rd. Would it kill Trion to get their messages straight?

SirFalconian
02-02-2017, 08:07 PM
@Celestrata Did awesome and get some of them stopped but just before you went to PAX. So in your time away there has been request for a update to this. Some confusion on what items were due to still be removed and what ones stayed. I posted a clear list in the thread but I am sure others would like clarification from you. Your update lead a lot of people to think they still had time to get some of the items and then those were the ones removed.

Marinia
02-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Any news on this?

Rasp
02-16-2017, 07:27 AM
On what other new mounts/costumes are coming in the weeks/months to come?

Looking at this from a positive view as I have been saving loyalty tokens for some time now and I know if I purchase one of the "going expired" mounts, something new will drop into the market the next day!

What ever happened to this Daruda mount that was in the 3.0 video..? Also, the scorpion mount I've seen on a video somewhere..?

Teeth
02-16-2017, 07:43 AM

Looking at this from a positive view as I have been saving loyalty tokens for some time now and I know if I purchase one of the "going expired" mounts, something new will drop into the market the next day!

What ever happened to this Daruda mount that was in the 3.0 video..? Also, the scorpion mount I've seen on a video somewhere..?

I believe those are the small 'wyverns' castle owning/nation owning guilds can spawn from their large wyvrn (which nobody can make).

Marika
02-27-2017, 10:28 AM

Im in the same boat as you. Ive been saving for the Lotusmist costume, but now that I have enough tokens, Im afraid to spend them because of the potential that something else I might like better pops up the same day as it's removed. A preview of things being added Friday would be lovely.

Alphacake
02-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Bahahahahaha! Sorry to all you humans. But Trion is so fail. I'm guessing they have no staff working. Just khro on the 1s and 2s, cele is on comms in bunker where a rat chewed the Internet chord, and the testing dept. (Quill) just said fk it and bounced.

W2G Trino. You've managed to botch yet another element of this game. I told you they'd make more promises and fail to deliver over and over.