PDA

View Full Version : To the west faction

Skoal
01-17-2017, 11:13 PM
I'm incredibly tired of seeing the east get all of the relevant content in the game uncontested by anyone in our faction. The leaders of the big guilds on west have publicly stated their "hardcore" days from other servers are over and they are planning to be casuals on this server. Why are you all joining guilds with no interest in the majority of the content that matters in the coming months? From what I've seen I don't think there's even any guild events that happen, you guys don't do anything together. Band together with me and my family and fight! See the content that you have been missing, come experience PVP at the highest stakes of archeage. It's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that you guys all see us as green pirates, we literally just want to do content and fight.

Join retribution as we begin to contest the east, we have the firepower and the infrastructure to fight back but we need man power. I can't bring a raid of 25-40 members to try to stop 100.

hear me out fam, we can do it.

Grax
01-17-2017, 11:36 PM
I'm incredibly tired of seeing the east get all of the relevant content in the game uncontested by anyone in our faction. The leaders of the big guilds on west have publicly stated their "hardcore" days from other servers are over and they are planning to be casuals on this server. Why are you all joining guilds with no interest in the majority of the content that matters in the coming months? From what I've seen I don't think there's even any guild events that happen, you guys don't do anything together. Band together with me and my family and fight! See the content that you have been missing, come experience PVP at the highest stakes of archeage. It's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that you guys all see us as green pirates, we literally just want to do content and fight.

Join retribution as we begin to contest the east, we have the firepower and the infrastructure to fight back but we need man power. I can't bring a raid of 25-40 members to try to stop 100.

^ Although im not in the guild I agree with what he's saying

Sundials
01-18-2017, 06:55 AM
Just a few weeks ago you were in bed with east and now we need to join your guild to stop them?

Ok. Not that I don't agree with some of your sentiment.

Belewyn1779
01-18-2017, 07:25 AM
The prior image of your guild lingers hun. I would recommend that if you'd like to come back to the table and discuss mutual content as a faction then please make that known. The majority of efforts in the large alliance have been economic up till this point. If you're looking to make a play at world content, pvp, kraken and what have you then I would gladly extend the invite to discuss. Feel free to reach out in game and we can progress from there :)

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Yesterday my guild prevented the east from getting any Crystals from the Abbysal event. We also plan on going in full force in Mister Morrow soon.. I never seen Retribution (AKA Very Danger) anywhere.. WP is very active.. people see our raids pvping in Aurora and doing mass trades to Freedich

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 07:55 AM
East always dominates. All the tryhards play on east due to imbalances in favor of the faction. First it was the furfag passive, now its the warborn transform. I have played on multiple servers since Head start (aranzeb, morph) and have yet to see a time where the west puts up a fight. It's just not going to happen. Players on west are more mature with real lives and not so much time to play the game, don't have time to make it to all the pvp events, whereas the players on east are all still kids with lots of time to dedicate to the game.

I know that with my work schedule in CA, I can never make it to any MM. I tried a nighttime Halcy fight a couple days ago where the east won within 2 minutes. I don't want to waste my limited playtime getting dominated by the east zerg. So I do other things.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 08:53 AM
The prior image of your guild lingers hun. I would recommend that if you'd like to come back to the table and discuss mutual content as a faction then please make that known. The majority of efforts in the large alliance have been economic up till this point. If you're looking to make a play at world content, pvp, kraken and what have you then I would gladly extend the invite to discuss. Feel free to reach out in game and we can progress from there :)

Not looking to make any alliances with any guilds on west. Will I help you if I see you in a fight? Sure. Do I want to have a public alliance with the white order zerg? No.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 08:58 AM
Just a few weeks ago you were in bed with east and now we need to join your guild to stop them?

Ok. Not that I don't agree with some of your sentiment.

And the whole reason we allied with tea time is because of mutual interests. We want to do content, we planned on going for a player nation. No guilds on west even recruited for the first few weeks asking for hardcore/content oriented players.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Yesterday my guild prevented the east from getting any Crystals from the Abbysal event. We also plan on going in full force in Mister Morrow soon.. I never seen Retribution (AKA Very Danger) anywhere.. WP is very active.. people see our raids pvping in Aurora and doing mass trades to Freedich

Just to correct you on this. You wouldnt of prevented ♥♥♥♥ if LC wasnt there.

Sundials
01-18-2017, 10:07 AM
And the whole reason we allied with tea time is because of mutual interests. We want to do content, we planned on going for a player nation. No guilds on west even recruited for the first few weeks asking for hardcore/content oriented players.

Why did you roll Vengeance instead of Reckoning again?

Smallie
01-18-2017, 10:08 AM
For the same reason most of us did: Queue time.

jeezy
01-18-2017, 10:25 AM
Nice try trying to be algae and take yny cr last night. Good to finally see a guild try to contest, even though y'all failed.

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:25 AM

Not looking to make any alliances with any guilds on west. Will I help you if I see you in a fight? Sure. Do I want to have a public alliance with the white order zerg? No.

LOL are you for real?

"We need your large dick numbers. Please help us!!!11one!" immediately followed up with "lol I don't want to ne associated with your big numbers"...

Skoal
01-18-2017, 11:27 AM
I want members but I don't want to be allied with them, what's your point? TWO/other guilds associated are obviously not interested in content. Why would I want to be in a team with them, they are potatoes.

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:31 AM
I want members but I don't want to be allied with them, what's your point? TWO/other guilds associated are obviously not interested in content. Why would I want to be in a team with them, they are potatoes.

Hey dip♥♥♥♥, you are the one asking for their help.

I wouldn't have the slightest clue wtf you you want to be on a team with them but you clearly asked them to team up with you and help you fight the East faction so...

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:32 AM
This guild leader seems very credible and not completely full of ♥♥♥♥ at all, guys.

Smittens
01-18-2017, 11:33 AM
Not to be a contrarian here, but isn't this the same guild that let TTK get a foot in the door content wise? Is this not also the same guild that routinely drags the large west guilds threw the mud in faction chat? Anyone else on the west could have made a better case of a call to arms against the east, including Trucidation. That's also ignoring that content is being contested, heck LC can deny Kraken all by there selves. There are plenty of West guilds deny and doing content besides WP and TWO; No Life is always out there. We receive assistance from The Fire Nation, Phoenix Legion, Black Rose Syndicate, Solaris and many others any time we even ask for it. I don't think this is an issue of the West not being able or willing .. I think it's more that Retribution ( VD ) is still on the outs and isn't privy to much that goes on. Someday that will change ... best to start with mending old wounds and keeping the drivel out of faction/nation.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 11:34 AM
you can be a member of another guild who wants to do content (especially when your guild doesn't do things as a group) and come on one of our 4 galleons to blow up ttfk/algae squad doing dgs

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 11:38 AM
We do planty of content.. we go to all event except for Halcy but when we go it seem to be us and some randoms.. You are not going to do.any content in this game by yourself. You complain about not being allies with your own faction because of content but from day one you were with TTK.. We at WarriorPoets do content everyday and we get people signing up because they see us out there all the times..... There are some anti west guilds in our faction.. maybe they can join you?

Skoal
01-18-2017, 11:39 AM
dude no one cares about mistmerrow or halcyona war rofl

u are obviously not in tune with world bosses and the gold associated/items they give

Smallie
01-18-2017, 11:40 AM
Hey dip♥♥♥♥, you are the one asking for their help.
Nobody is asking for their help. We are recruiting people.

It seems you failed your english classes a couple times since you can't understand a simple 5 lines text.

Smallie
01-18-2017, 11:44 AM
We do planty of content.. we go to all event except for Halcy but when we go it seem to be us and some randoms.. You are not going to do.any content in this game by yourself. You complain about not being allies with your own faction because of content but from day one you were with TTK.. We at WarriorPoets do content everyday and we get people signing up because they see us out there all the times..... There are some anti west guilds in our faction.. maybe they can join you?

Content = DGS, Kraken, Anthalon, Morpheus, Meina, Glenn and so on.
Halcy, MM, CR, GR = lelwutthe♥♥♥♥isthat

When we say content, we are talking about kraken that can give you 3k in tentacles + itens that are worth more than 30k. We are talking about DGS that can give 4.25k gold everyday. That kind of thing.

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:44 AM
Nobody is asking for their help. We are recruiting people.

It seems you failed your english classes a couple times since you can't understand a simple 5 lines text.

You must have missed the giant first post in the thread where he is QQing and asking for West factions assistance.

This didn't start as recruitment thread and if that was the intent you should get better recruiters who aren't ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. It started as a thread asking for help because you can't handle East by yourselves. But keep telling yourselves whatever you need to save some face.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Just so that everyone can see, this guy is a recruiter (maybe officer) of WP. He doesn't know what a delphinad ghost ship is, he's never seen anthalon, he hasn't ever fought kraken. He thinks MM or Halcy is content. This is what's wrong with west, the big guilds are all interested in sitting back in their castles and purpling on each other, planting potatoes and stacking golems in halcy.

Smallie
01-18-2017, 11:48 AM
You must have missed the giant first post in the thread where he is QQing and asking for West factions assistance.

This didn't start as recruitment thread and if that was the intent you should get better recruiters who aren't ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. It started as a thread asking for help because you can't handle East by yourselves. But keep telling yourselves whatever you need to save some face.

It's official you have no idea what you're talking about.

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:48 AM
It's really too bad that this is what VD turned into. WTF happened to Heero?

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 11:49 AM
It's official you have no idea what you're talking about.

you can be a member of another guild who wants to do content (especially when your guild doesn't do things as a group) and come on one of our 4 galleons to blow up ttfk/algae squad doing dgs

Sure sounds like a recruitment thread to me and not an attempt to get other guilds to help you with DGS... LOL

Smallie
01-18-2017, 11:53 AM
Yeah, you can clearly see in that statement that he's asking for a GUILDS help and not inviting other players to check out our activities.

How many english classes did you fail, btw?

Smittens
01-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Just so that everyone can see, this guy is a recruiter (maybe officer) of WP. He doesn't know what a delphinad ghost ship is, he's never seen anthalon, he hasn't ever fought kraken. He thinks MM or Halcy is content. This is what's wrong with west, the big guilds are all interested in sitting back in their castles and purpling on each other, planting potatoes and stacking golems in halcy.

Rofl .... you, you're funny man.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 11:55 AM
All I'm asking for is a "WHITE ORDER SPECIAL FORCES TASK FORCE" that does content if they are gonna hold 1/2 of the members on the west faction

xCROv
01-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Your ignorance of world events is why you don't have members. If you lead your guild in a manner that made people want to follow you then they would. Up until that point feel free to join HoF on the "whiny school kids" side of the room. Open your eyes Skoal, I know you're not that dumb. You claim you are changing but you're still the same kid that was telling people to "go kill themselves" in whisper.

Man I miss Boss. Shame he had to leave and left VD in the hands that it's in now. This isn't a faction based game Skoal. This is a guild based game. We do content and the fact that you're unaware of it shows just how out of the loop you are. I would love to hear a guild you think makes more for their members than TWO.

That being said... White Order is recruiting! If you enjoy doing content and having fun with some chill people send me a PM or a whisper in game at CRO.

Gnarwahl
01-18-2017, 12:05 PM
Yeah, you can clearly see in that statement that he's asking for a GUILDS help and not inviting other players to check out our activities.

How many english classes did you fail, btw?

It's so cute watching you try to re-work the conversation to fit your narrative.

Skoal
01-18-2017, 12:05 PM
Your ignorance of world events is why you don't have members. If you lead your guild in a manner that made people want to follow you then they would. Up until that point feel free to join HoF on the "whiny school kids" side of the room. Open your eyes Skoal, I know you're not that dumb.
That's why not one person has quit my guild in the past two weeks and we have constantly grown? \_(?)_/

ps. your ex members who came are upset about you guys not doing anything together as a guild

Smallie
01-18-2017, 12:14 PM
We do content and the fact that you're unaware of it shows just how out of the loop you are.
Jola doesnt count.

sitdown
01-18-2017, 12:22 PM
Your ignorance of world events is why you don't have members. If you lead your guild in a manner that made people want to follow you then they would. Up until that point feel free to join HoF on the "whiny school kids" side of the room. Open your eyes Skoal, I know you're not that dumb. You claim you are changing but you're still the same kid that was telling people to "go kill themselves" in whisper.

Man I miss Boss. Shame he had to leave and left VD in the hands that it's in now. This isn't a faction based game Skoal. This is a guild based game. We do content and the fact that you're unaware of it shows just how out of the loop you are. I would love to hear a guild you think makes more for their members than TWO.

That being said... White Order is recruiting! If you enjoy doing content and having fun with some chill people send me a PM or a whisper in game at CRO.

You ARE the content, for TTK. They ran wild on you guys when you dominiond them. That's about all the content TWO does. 0 organization and class distribution is terrible in two.

When you can do Anthalon and Kraken etc and can successfully mageball, then you can say you do content. Not before then.

SHINYA
01-18-2017, 12:42 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

None of the west contests anything. The only fighting that goes on on this server is between TTK and AlgaeSquad with LC showing up late looking stupid.

And Skoal, you can't just sit around doing nothing complaining about people not helping you contest when you haven't even tried. If you really think you can't contest content with 20 people then I doubt you could contest it with 50. If you want to contest content in ArcheAge you should be prepared to fight for hours without getting anything - just to make sure the other side doesn't get it. The problem is people view "contesting" as "getting" something in the end and when they don't get anything out of it they stop trying because they don't see the value in content denial.

I think some guilds don't care about content denial because they're making their gold through other means like trade runs, crafting, or castles. If you aren't making gold elsewhere and you don't have the will to contest content without getting anything in return then you're basically where Retribution is. You guys act like you understand that guild>faction=archeage by how you play in game ( purple for profit or w/e ) but then you try to rally the West and get members to join you through that rally cry but all it shows to most people is weakness and hypocrisy.

I'm not trying to call you out or be mean or w/e but if you want to be relevant and if you want to "stop the east" then you need to get out there regardless of your numbers. Until people see you actually trying to contest then all this looks like is words and frustration that makes you look weak.

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 12:47 PM

I think you may want to rewrite your statement then.... The west have 4 castles.. that's the most endgame you can get. Lol you want kraken?? Take your one gallon out there since of course you want no friends...

Anyway rewrite it so that it says World boss content and not just "guild content".

Kaemik
01-18-2017, 01:05 PM
Harbingers have had a few issues with members of Retribution purpling on us. When we addressed these issues to their leadership we got a quicker, more sincere, and more satisfying response than we have with any other major guild. So far my impression of Retribution is that they are not VD, and they may actually truly care about this faction. Then again VD initially reached out to us diplomatically saying "We are pro-faction until faction is no longer pro-faction." That lasted two days.

So we'll see where this goes but I'm far more open to assisting Retribution than the members of the "Western Alliance" and their purple-for-profit (http://i.imgur.com/CGCxVCo.jpg) policies. There is some trust to be re-earned but we don't see you as green pirates over here at least. And funnily enough some of the guilds more vocally opposing you are guilds we actually do see as green-pirates. You're doing all the right things to earn our trust back and I'm actually pretty optimistic about what your guild could do for this faction.

So while I see you aren't looking at alliances Skoal, if you want to talk to us about which world events you would like to prioritize I'll pass the word along to the rest of our guys and start making more of an effort to show up to them.

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 01:18 PM
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

None of the west contests anything. The only fighting that goes on on this server is between TTK and AlgaeSquad with LC showing up late looking stupid.

And Skoal, you can't just sit around doing nothing complaining about people not helping you contest when you haven't even tried. If you really think you can't contest content with 20 people then I doubt you could contest it with 50. If you want to contest content in ArcheAge you should be prepared to fight for hours without getting anything - just to make sure the other side doesn't get it. The problem is people view "contesting" as "getting" something in the end and when they don't get anything out of it they stop trying because they don't see the value in content denial.

I think some guilds don't care about content denial because they're making their gold through other means like trade runs, crafting, or castles. If you aren't making gold elsewhere and you don't have the will to contest content without getting anything in return then you're basically where Retribution is. You guys act like you understand that guild>faction=archeage by how you play in game ( purple for profit or w/e ) but then you try to rally the West and get members to join you through that rally cry but all it shows to most people is weakness and hypocrisy.

I'm not trying to call you out or be mean or w/e but if you want to be relevant and if you want to "stop the east" then you need to get out there regardless of your numbers. Until people see you actually trying to contest then all this looks like is words and frustration that makes you look weak.

Don't patronize us. You act like its so easy to just have that much time on your hands to sit around for 5 hours and deny content to people. You act like everyone here has no life and can dedicate themselves to this game.

Get out of your echo chamber/bubble.

no one on west has that kind of time. We have lives, jobs, families. You can tell, because people on west actually spend money on the game. I would rather do fun things when I play the game with my GF than spend 5 hours tring to mutually assure that no one gets any bosses or content. That isn't progression. That's a waste of time.

you also act like morale isnt a thing. I've played open world pvp mmos for 14 years and Morale is most deifnitely a thing. I've been on the winnng side a lot, it's very easy to say "get good and come stop us, it's easy!" when yo uare winning. Not so easy for the losing side. Once you lose once or twice, chances are it'll just snowball into more losses as the other side picks up epic boss loots. No one wants to deal with that.

So the reality is going to be this. no one is going to contest TTK. TTK will eventually get all anthalon/kraken/ etc spawns and make the first player nation, where anyone on West who wants to do content will join the TTK nation. TTK will have 0 competition. What other servers does this sound like? oh, all of them. That's just the way things work in Open world pvp mmos. It's EXTREMELY RARE to find a top guild who will purposely limit their recruitment, even downsize, in order to provide themselves with competition. People only care about winning.

In conclusion, just because you have no life, doesn;t mean the rest of us have no life. The end of the server has already been ordained and that's how it's going to be.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 01:21 PM
with LC showing up late looking stupid.

So the reality is going to be this. no one is going to contest TTK. TTK will eventually get all anthalon/kraken/ etc spawns and make the first player nation, where anyone on West who wants to do content will join the TTK nation. TTK will have 0 competition. What other servers does this sound like? oh, all of them. That's just the way things work in Open world pvp mmos. It's EXTREMELY RARE to find a top guild who will purposely limit their recruitment, even downsize, in order to provide themselves with competition. People only care about winning.

http://www.vladtv.com/images/size_fs/video-199701.jpg

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 01:26 PM
stupid picture

Pirate faction becomes irrelevant when player nation is created (if they aren't already, can't even own castles)

your people will join the TTK nation too.

You can already see it happening, LC gear scores are quickly being moved off the leaderboard.

Winning dominions (especially by taking advantage of broken mechanics) does not equate to relevancy.

You are delusional if you don't think this is the case.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 01:34 PM
Pirate faction becomes irrelevant when player nation is created (if they aren't already, can't even own castles)

You can already see it happening, LC gear scores are quickly being moved off the leaderboard.

Winning dominions (especially by taking advantage of broken mechanics) does not equate to relevancy.

no

no

rofl no

destroying literally everyone and we don't sit and fight in cities and most of the time we dom outside GG

You are the delusional one.

Smallie
01-18-2017, 01:34 PM
west have 4 castles.. that's the most endgame you can get.

That's cute. Seeing new people trying to understand the game is kinda cute.

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 01:35 PM
no

no

rofl no

destroying literally everyone and we don't sit and fight in cities and most of the time we dom outside GG

You are the delusional one.

idiot.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 01:42 PM

http://i.imgur.com/etKl4QR.png

Gankmobile
01-18-2017, 01:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/18sU1qi.gif

xCROv
01-18-2017, 01:47 PM
The ignorance in this thread is great. You people sit in your safety bubbles. It's right where the server needs to be. :D

https://jessicasaiontz.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/popcorn-comment-man-selling-to-people-reading.jpg

Mentyplz
01-18-2017, 01:49 PM

TFW TTFK has 3 guilds a castle and still cant take kraken. lost all their ships to us. When TTFK loses Galleons in abyssal. When they own a castle and still are struggleing to keep up with LC even after a purge.

TFW White order owns 3 castles and has to ride on warriorpoets back for help. When you own 3 castles and are ranked 7 out of the top 10.

Yea no you got us our gear scores are falling. We're done for guys bail out quick!

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 01:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/etKl4QR.png

The fact that TTK has a higher average gear score with less members is what I am talking about. That difference will only grow, as pirates cannot keep up after dungeon gear becomes irrelevant.

Plus, all that gear score is fully gemmed GHA armor. Very useful. Notice how few of you there are on the top 100.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 01:52 PM
The fact that TTK has a higher average gear score with less members is what I am talking about. That difference will only grow, as pirates cannot keep up after dungeon gear becomes irrelevant.

Plus, all that gear score is fully gemmed GHA armor. Very useful.

except you seeing right now half the guild with fishing rods out right now. so again

xCROv
01-18-2017, 01:56 PM
I wish my gear was good. Someone give me some tips since his thread isn't on topic any more.

RyanPrime
01-18-2017, 01:59 PM
I wish my gear was good. Someone give me some tips since his thread isn't on topic any more.

Spend real money. Oh wait, all of us on west do that already...

xCROv
01-18-2017, 02:05 PM
Spend real money. Oh wait, all of us on west do that already...

Bahaha. This game isn't p2w only noobs say that.

Mentyplz
01-18-2017, 02:07 PM
Bahaha. This game isn't p2w only noobs say that.

But what about Sorcs creditcard swiping skills?
Or the fact that you guys have 40 alts doing lord coins and still arnt even relevant?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_zbmfJaAPB7_QRCKgIHvLeffi4iBl3 gDeJsU2zxmbWkXBF7abQ-G0rg

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 02:12 PM
All the gearscore in the world isnt going to stop any of you ♥♥♥♥s from being stomped on by LC just saying.

xCROv
01-18-2017, 02:23 PM
But what about Sorcs creditcard swiping skills?
Or the fact that you guys have 40 alts doing lord coins and still arnt even relevant?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_zbmfJaAPB7_QRCKgIHvLeffi4iBl3 gDeJsU2zxmbWkXBF7abQ-G0rg

All the gearscore in the world isnt going to stop any of you ♥♥♥♥s from being stomped on by LC just saying.

Lol. All anyone here wants to do is bash everyone else. Enjoy the game guys. I know I do! :D I sure hope y'all don't believe anything you have been going on about though.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/976/327/98f.png

Pepper
01-18-2017, 02:40 PM
1. obsidian is easy to obtain just takes time so the fall off argument is invalid.

2. weapons are easy to obtain right now so again the fall off argument is invalid.

3. assuming the pirate faction gives a flying ♥♥♥♥ whats going on in the server politics wise is insane.

We contest ♥♥♥♥ all the time, it's a matter of opinion if it matters to you or not. How many morph kills have there been? How many times have we fought on Auroria out numbered or not? You guys all need to get over yourselves. East and West both blow everything that's happened in the last 3 weeks has just been a dick waving contest and you all know it. Just enjoy the pvp until the server dies and stop being pansies you ♥♥♥ lords <3.

xCROv
01-18-2017, 02:49 PM
1. obsidian is easy to obtain just takes time so the fall off argument is invalid.

2. weapons are easy to obtain right now so again the fall off argument is invalid.

3. assuming the pirate faction gives a flying ♥♥♥♥ whats going on in the server politics wise is insane.

We contest ♥♥♥♥ all the time, it's a matter of opinion if it matters to you or not. How many morph kills have there been? How many times have we fought on Auroria out numbered or not? You guys all need to get over yourselves. East and West both blow everything that's happened in the last 3 weeks has just been a dick waving contest and you all know it. Just enjoy the pvp you ♥♥♥ lords <3.

No kidding. I'm not sure why everyone is complaining in this thread. Not even sure why this thread was started lol. Bunch of complaining children.

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 02:57 PM

I was in Fatality and Good Fights(look them up), WP has also downed those bosses a few time..

ReyRey
01-18-2017, 03:09 PM

We contest ♥♥♥♥ all the time, it's a matter of opinion if it matters to you or not. How many morph kills have there been? How many times have we fought on Auroria out numbered or not? You guys all need to get over yourselves. East and West both blow everything that's happened in the last 3 weeks has just been a dick waving contest and you all know it. Just enjoy the pvp you ♥♥♥ lords <3.

Amen.. We are enjoying ourselves in WP, we play this game on our terms and do what our community-base wants .. These guys are just trying to be the HRG of the west lol

xCROv
01-18-2017, 03:15 PM
Lets all just be friends? I'm starting the Vengeance alliance. Who wants in? We have cookies and cake for all members.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 03:21 PM
aint no ♥♥♥♥ing friends outside of LC

Smittens
01-18-2017, 03:24 PM
aint no ♥♥♥♥ing friends outside of LC

It's hard to form friends when you live in your parents basement and you are engaged to your pillow. Tell Kirito to take a shower.

http://www.boingboing.net/filesroot/article-1268130775880-08A44469000005DC-332310_636x513.jpg

SHINYA
01-18-2017, 03:24 PM
Don't patronize us. You act like its so easy to just have that much time on your hands to sit around for 5 hours and deny content to people. You act like everyone here has no life and can dedicate themselves to this game.

Get out of your echo chamber/bubble.

no one on west has that kind of time. We have lives, jobs, families. You can tell, because people on west actually spend money on the game. I would rather do fun things when I play the game with my GF than spend 5 hours tring to mutually assure that no one gets any bosses or content. That isn't progression. That's a waste of time.

you also act like morale isnt a thing. I've played open world pvp mmos for 14 years and Morale is most deifnitely a thing. I've been on the winnng side a lot, it's very easy to say "get good and come stop us, it's easy!" when yo uare winning. Not so easy for the losing side. Once you lose once or twice, chances are it'll just snowball into more losses as the other side picks up epic boss loots. No one wants to deal with that.

In conclusion, just because you have no life, doesn;t mean the rest of us have no life. The end of the server has already been ordained and that's how it's going to be.

What are you even arguing? If you don't have the time or whatever then don't complain about us getting content. My post was mainly aimed at Skoal who's trying to get people to contest. You're not saying anything I really disagree with, I was merely pointing out what it takes.

knxwledge
01-18-2017, 03:34 PM
It's hard to form friends when you live in your parents basement and you are engaged to your pillow. Tell Kirito to take a shower.

I still dont get this shower meme of the boss. You are mistaking him for someone else thats in the guild if anything.

Jartor
01-18-2017, 03:48 PM

Not personally trying to throw shade on your guild, but not 3 days ago I was fighting TTK and HRG in two separate circumstances with Retribution nearby and nobody helped. Then, during World War Nuimari, we didn't see you there fighting LC and TTK to prevent tower caps.

Yesterday I didn't see you at Abyssal when we stopped the event and held it for ~2 hours with an 8-ish man group against the 20+ red galleons there + LC who have the worlds #1 fastest swimming off the guardstone team NA. The East will dominate and continue to dominate because of raw numbers, they have an incredible numerical advantage at all levels. That's okay, it's what every server I've ever played on looked like.

The fact that people ♥♥♥♥ on the west for forming Alliances when the East is so much larger is silly. Of course the West, who are overall the best community I've been in - in AA - would form Alliances. On Ollo we didn't form alliances and that very quickly devolved into 1-guild vs. a server crashing tide of reds in all content.

xCROv
01-18-2017, 03:50 PM
I still dont get this shower meme of the boss. You are mistaking him for someone else thats in the guild if anything.

I would totally shower with Kirito. Tell him to mail me if interested. I'm super hot. 14/CA/f

Belewyn1779
01-18-2017, 11:03 PM
Not personally trying to throw shade on your guild, but not 3 days ago I was fighting TTK and HRG in two separate circumstances with Retribution nearby and nobody helped. Then, during World War Nuimari, we didn't see you there fighting LC and TTK to prevent tower caps.

Yesterday I didn't see you at Abyssal when we stopped the event and held it for ~2 hours with an 8-ish man group against the 20+ red galleons there + LC who have the worlds #1 fastest swimming off the guardstone team NA. The East will dominate and continue to dominate because of raw numbers, they have an incredible numerical advantage at all levels. That's okay, it's what every server I've ever played on looked like.

The fact that people ♥♥♥♥ on the west for forming Alliances when the East is so much larger is silly. Of course the West, who are overall the best community I've been in - in AA - would form Alliances. On Ollo we didn't form alliances and that very quickly devolved into 1-guild vs. a server crashing tide of reds in all content.
I firmly agree. The alliances made have been a great step towards imminent future goals. All the opinions shared so far have their valid points in some regards. What is actually stoping the West from doing and / or continuing to do content? I see nothing at this point. Skoal, man, you guys want to get out and contest just let my guild know. We will come out and fight. Sure we got room to improve and what better way than to just do it. It's not about being allies, it's about getting out there and getting ♥♥♥♥ done. So let's make it happen.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-18-2017, 11:53 PM
I like how the West is being generalised as "working adults with families, no time to play, credit card swipers" and the East being "kids with too much time on their hands".

Sabriele
01-19-2017, 02:34 AM
To be fair, I fit the west generalization pretty accurately

xCROv
01-19-2017, 08:07 AM
To be fair, I fit the west generalization pretty accurately

Can confirm. At work and posting. X up if you're at work team.

RyanPrime
01-19-2017, 08:16 AM
Can confirm. At work and posting. X up if you're at work team.

X

I am travelling for work this week, Haven't been able to login in 4 days.

On another note, never ever go to Arizona. This place sucks. Homeless people everywhere... Phoenix is pretty much deserted.

Belewyn1779
01-19-2017, 08:17 AM
I mean I am not going to lie here ... if I am posting on the forums then hell yes I am probably at work. Who has time to post when actually in game :P

EXGrieve
01-19-2017, 09:32 AM
+ LC who have the worlds #1 fastest swimming off the guardstone team NA.

We do have the best boarding crew on Vengeance.

That being said we were also at abyssal to prevent packs from forming and were mostly fighting TTK who were a little mad about us wiping them on Kraken throughout the day. We were both destroying guard stones and protecting some stupid squid monster. I'm not exactly sure who really thinks TTK is going to remain a relevant force throughout the server, but if you do you probably haven't been out much.

Jartor
01-19-2017, 10:00 AM
I like how the West is being generalised as "working adults with families, no time to play, credit card swipers" and the East being "kids with too much time on their hands".

Have you ever been in the TTK Discord? It's not that far off.

I'm not exactly sure who really thinks TTK is going to remain a relevant force throughout the server, but if you do you probably haven't been out much.

Well, TTK has been offering me copious amounts of gold to betray my guild and steal construction packs from our castle. They pay people to peep in TS during fights, and have already shown their willing to smurf west guilds to success. Take that how you will, we'll see how this works out for them in the future.

knxwledge
01-19-2017, 10:31 AM
Have you ever been in the TTK Discord? It's not that far off.

Well, TTK has been offering me copious amounts of gold to betray my guild and steal construction packs from our castle. They pay people to peep in TS during fights, and have already shown their willing to smurf west guilds to success. Take that how you will, we'll see how this works out for them in the future.

Screenshot or it didnt happen.

osiriz
01-23-2017, 08:13 AM
A known TTK spy who attempted to sabotage WP on castle siege day, trying to get me to steal construction packs for gold.
https://gyazo.com/90e1ecb575bc5da4cf14a583098842e5