PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge - <Tea Time For Kittens> / Vengeance is crazy. TTFK VS PIRATES

Darkpiratee
01-23-2017, 07:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD9Rt9JqYs8

<Tea Time For Kittens> VS <Laughing Coffin>
East x Pirates
TTFK - Vengeance.
22/01/2017 - Anthalon Fight.
http://i.imgur.com/vcO3TDK.png

Belewyn1779
01-23-2017, 07:35 AM
Solid fight. Would watch again :)

Scorch04
01-23-2017, 07:52 AM
i enjoyed haha

Smittens
01-23-2017, 10:35 AM
I love our pirates.

GrieveLC
01-23-2017, 11:00 AM
"DC Hacking Sungold" - Fazing 2017

Classic. We'll get our perspective and the Abyssal fights and Kraken steal up tonight/tomorrow.

Fazingo
01-23-2017, 11:20 AM
Kraken steal

Lol what? Did you take the drops out my inventory?

SHINYA
01-23-2017, 12:08 PM
lol what? Did you take the drops out my inventory?

tentacles > kraken drop duh

GrieveLC
01-23-2017, 01:14 PM

"Don't care we got the drop" - Fazing 2017 as his raid wipes on pirate island trying to get the tentacles back.

DarkPirate
01-23-2017, 01:58 PM

Be Carefull Fazing, he can use a heavy cheat program now :^)

Pepper
01-23-2017, 02:31 PM
Best part is you not including the 4 times we wiped you when everyone didnt have 1min delay on their skills lol 10/10 also you didnt get the anth kill so Im confused how you can be proud of this

DarkPirate
01-23-2017, 02:36 PM
4 times wipe? lol, tell me more... Liars...

Jartor
01-23-2017, 03:46 PM
Best part is you not including the 4 times we wiped you when everyone didnt have 1min delay on their skills lol 10/10 also you didnt get the anth kill so Im confused how you can be proud of this

You know what's funny, just to jump into the memes here. WP and LC has ran massive raids right into eachother in the past and I never once experienced the skill lag I get against TTK. A few weeks (month?) there was an LC raid, Revenge raid, White Order raid, and some other guilds. All told probably 200+ people in DS. Zero ability lag.

Run into 50 TTK? About 12 seconds of skill lag while I am watching a Darkrunner murder the healer in front of me using skills with no issue.

Probably server issue - but who knows. Not sure why everyone seems so concerned with big dicking in Archeage, it's just a game guys - no need to lose your ♥♥♥♥ on the forums every time you win/lose a fight.

Mentyplz
01-23-2017, 04:04 PM
That feel when TTFK has an Allgay Squad raid there with them and still got dumped on. Oh wait i forgot you have a "content contract" right now but we know how fast TTFK will screw Allgay squad over and then TTFK die to LC because they wont have the extra raid there to help with the lag.

DarkPirate
01-23-2017, 05:08 PM
I felt like playing pinball. Smashing my keyboard.

TheCerus
01-23-2017, 05:21 PM
None of this matters.

Reckoning is coming, and it will be coming fast.

GrieveLC
01-23-2017, 08:07 PM
You know what's funny, just to jump into the memes here. WP and LC has ran massive raids right into eachother in the past and I never once experienced the skill lag I get against TTK. A few weeks (month?) there was an LC raid, Revenge raid, White Order raid, and some other guilds. All told probably 200+ people in DS. Zero ability lag.

Run into 50 TTK? About 12 seconds of skill lag while I am watching a Darkrunner murder the healer in front of me using skills with no issue.

Probably server issue - but who knows. Not sure why everyone seems so concerned with big dicking in Archeage, it's just a game guys - no need to lose your ♥♥♥♥ on the forums every time you win/lose a fight.

That is true.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061/1924/products/Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481060

ReyRey
01-24-2017, 11:21 AM
TTK have alot of tricks up their sleeves.. Just like how we spotted them glitching Antalon with rocket launchers (that's against the rules btw). If you ain't cheating you ain't trying and we all know what Trion does to Exploiters(not a damn thing ).

Jartor
01-24-2017, 03:29 PM
Where's my AlgaeBoys when you need them

DarkPirate
01-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Im dying slowly reading it!!!!!!!

Newone
01-24-2017, 06:53 PM
I am sure if they were exploiting Anthalon it was recorded? If so then just submit the info to whoever. Otherwise who cares.

Newone
01-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Maybe I am dumb.. But I can't find any videos of Anthalon being killed with Harpoons.. Can you link please?

Jartor
01-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Maybe I am dumb.. But I can't find any videos of Anthalon being killed with Harpoons.. Can you link please?

Anthalon takes siege damage, I have seen him killed by ~30 tanks in a raid while people tanking and healing on him use the mount immunity skill to prevent dying while the siege tanks kill him. I have never seen him pinned in place unable to move when being hit by harpoons, but as soon as he gets player damage he resets and starts wiping people.

I have killed Anthalon many times, I have never seen or used this method still. Possibly just a new strat they are testing.

Not my place to accuse a guild of exploiting, could be unintentional, who cares. People do sketchy things in Archeage all the time, and have since day one.

Newone
01-24-2017, 07:53 PM
Hmm..I have the same opinion. But they did say they were using the Harpoons to kill him.. And Reyrey did say that Anthalon wasn't attacking back.. Would be very curious to see some kind of proof of this.. If they were exploiting it then its a bannable offense.. If not then who ♥♥♥♥ing cares.

Jartor
01-24-2017, 07:59 PM
Hmm..I have the same opinion. But they did say they were using the Harpoons to kill him.. And Reyrey did say that Anthalon wasn't attacking back.. Would be very curious to see some kind of proof of this.. If they were exploiting it then its a bannable offense.. If not then who ♥♥♥♥ing cares.

I was watching it as were many of us while there, but any screenshots or videos are pointless primarily because anything like that can be explained by server lag, and when there's a raid of them you can't see their avatars - only empty air with the floating nametag. Was still strange, would love to learn how to do that some day.

Newone
01-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Hmmmm.. Interesting.

SHINYA
01-24-2017, 09:26 PM
People literally don't know the mechanics of anth in this thread in 2017 lmao

Newone
01-24-2017, 11:14 PM
There are tons of guides out there on how to down Anth.. None of which say use harpoons. Am I missing something or are you just content to say the same thing over and over?

P.S. I completely understand if you don't want to share your new strats... Although if Anth isnt fighting back it isnt a strat.

Ephy
01-24-2017, 11:26 PM
I saw ReyRey sucking off Sorceror the other day tho. I don't have screenshot proof, but either way it can easily be explained as server lag too.

Oh, and i'm the only one who saw it cuz i'm cool.

Kilmandar0s
01-25-2017, 02:38 AM
TTK have alot of tricks up their sleeves.. Just like how we spotted them glitching Antalon with rocket launchers (that's against the rules btw). If you ain't cheating you ain't trying and we all know what Trion does to Exploiters(not a damn thing ).

This thread needs more seasoning.

http://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2017-01/salt-bae_650x400_81484230329.jpg

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 02:41 AM
I saw ReyRey sucking off Sorceror the other day tho. I don't have screenshot proof, but either way it can easily be explained as server lag too.

Oh, and i'm the only one who saw it cuz i'm cool.

i legit loled

batkat
01-25-2017, 02:41 AM
There are tons of guides out there on how to down Anth.. None of which say use harpoons. Am I missing something or are you just content to say the same thing over and over?

P.S. I completely understand if you don't want to share your new strats... Although if Anth isnt fighting back it isnt a strat.

joined date jan 2017, seems about right.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 02:42 AM
joined date jan 2017, seems about right.

joined date dec 2016 NOT FAR OFF BRO

batkat
01-25-2017, 02:43 AM
joined date dec 2016 not far off bro

bro i got one month of content on the other guy.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 02:44 AM
bro i got one month of content on the other guy.

pen!s

10chars

DarkPirate
01-25-2017, 05:27 AM
Joined date? Im hack.

Louis
01-25-2017, 09:09 AM
10/10

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 10:20 AM
Had to create new account for FS. Otherwise my join date would have been 2014 too. /sadface.jpg

Fennecfox
01-25-2017, 11:22 AM
Dang... TTFK sure were quick and hostile to defend themselves on such baseless lie that nobody would believe. I've been doing it wrong this whole time, I should have told them that I saw their ships go faster than normal or they had too many successful regrades if I really wanted their members to flip their ♥♥♥♥.

But hey, you guys have nothing to worry about since you play legit. Right?

Newone
01-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Dang... TTFK sure were quick and hostile to defend themselves on such baseless lie that nobody would believe. I've been doing it wrong this whole time, I should have told them that I saw their ships go faster than normal or they had too many successful regrades if I really wanted their members to flip their ♥♥♥♥.

Lol

SHINYA
01-25-2017, 06:13 PM

Defending ourselves? More like laughing at an idiot making idiotic claims that make him look really, really bad to anyone who knows the mechanics of Anthalon...which I guess is rare on Vengeance but w/e

Next it's gonna be "They're glitching Red Dragon! Using Harpoons to bring him to the ground!" lmao

Newone
01-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Once again... You claim that using Harpoons to shoot Anthalon while he doesnt fight back is mechanics?... Very confused.. I actually feel like am I talking to a special ed child. Please educate me if no one else.. Very curious to know what the purpose of shooting Anthalon with Harpoons are? Legit Strat. 2017?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/archeage/Anthalon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ve7YyxWRE
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/4ga15c/anthalon_tatics/

Anthalon Mechanics are pretty well known and documented.

So let me paint this even more clear for you.. Is it true you were using harpoons to kill Anthalon.. Not the Hounds.. Not some magical bunny... To avoid Anthalon from actively engaging you.. If so .. That my friend is exploiting the boss. Nothing more.

Idontkno
01-25-2017, 08:43 PM
Once again... You claim that using Harpoons to shoot Anthalon while he doesnt fight back is mechanics?... Very confused.. I actually feel like am I talking to a special ed child. Please educate me if no one else.. Very curious to know what the purpose of shooting Anthalon with Harpoons are? Legit Strat. 2017?

So let me paint this even more clear for you.. Is it true you were using harpoons to kill Anthalon.. Not the Hounds.. Not some magical bunny... To avoid Anthalon from actively engaging you.. If so .. That my friend is exploiting the boss. Nothing more.

What in the hell are you talking about? Harpoons do not prevent Anthalon from engaging on a raid. It's best you go ahead and make a new throwaway account, because you've already made yourself look like a complete idiot on this one.

Are you sure you even know what Anthalon's attacks look like?

honeybanana
01-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Both TTk and LC are ♥♥♥♥.
I don't know why you guys are wasting time arguing.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-25-2017, 10:18 PM
Is this the real life?

Fennecfox
01-26-2017, 05:51 AM
Defending ourselves? More like laughing at an idiot making idiotic claims that make him look really, really bad to anyone who knows the mechanics of Anthalon...which I guess is rare on Vengeance but w/e

Next it's gonna be "They're glitching Red Dragon! Using Harpoons to bring him to the ground!" lmao

Well then I guess you're good to go, it's just odd that TTFK would stage such a huge backlash over something so specific when wrecking your raids, stealing ♥♥♥♥, or calling you ♥♥♥♥ing morons didn't really give the same drastic response as "ur doin antlion wrng". TTFK's defense on these "idiotic claims" spans 3 different topics, one being made by yourself, that anyone else would paint as suspicious.

I guess we'll find out in the long run, eh? lol

Fazingoo
01-26-2017, 09:09 AM
I hear TTFK exploits kraken by using cannons from gallons instead of using normal damage.

batkat
01-26-2017, 11:06 AM
i ded 2 tt4k m3mber, must b3 hax r1te?

ReyRey
01-26-2017, 12:10 PM
I stand corrected. I was there just a few minutes ago watching myself. I and others in my guild took the word of one of our guild mate which from far it does look like Anta doesn't move. When I got up close I seen. I am man enough to state when I am wrong sooo my apologies.

DarkPirate
01-26-2017, 04:30 PM
I stand corrected. I was there just a few minutes ago watching myself. I and others in my guild took the word of one of our guild mate which from far it does look like Anta doesn't move. When I got up close I seen. I am man enough to state when I am wrong sooo my apologies.

We are HAX

Ephy
01-26-2017, 08:01 PM

http://www.ign.com/wikis/archeage/Anthalon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ve7YyxWRE
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/4ga15c/anthalon_tatics/

Anthalon Mechanics are pretty well known and documented.

Yeah it's a legit strat. Or do you still need more help reading an eyewitness account?

I would love to harpoon a magical bunny though.

slol
01-27-2017, 04:18 AM
halcy checked the math....

yup results are in

LC > TTFK

mageball strats of just standing still balled up spamming wings, lmfao who is leading your raids??

When you lose a 2nd green raid jumps in to save you.

Last, but not least the past 2 videos I've seen from your guild the people who make them are absolutely terrible players that either click or just spam 1 ability

DarkPiratee
01-27-2017, 04:33 AM
LC WILL PREVAIL (#1 GUILD MULTIVERSE)
http://image.prntscr.com/image/134de1914f3340c7a2804622eeada9e9.png

needinfo
01-27-2017, 05:04 AM
Honestly No troll here, because obviously TTK is one of the top guilds on the server. But don't they have their off guild flag up on them so you don't get the kill count during Doms??

Anyone giving that much attention to making sure you get a DOM win count might not want to post to many pics on the board bragging about wins.

Fennecfox
01-27-2017, 05:28 AM
They didn't dom with off guild, they just filled their raid with the off guild so even if we wipe them we barely get any points. That's why in the screenshot it's just full of initiators (revenants) while any of their alt guild is on heals and wing rotation. Have like 10 TTFK tag, then 30 Coffee Time kill, and they still got credit.

As for the number, after they broke 100 we just started running in to them for the sake of PvP because even if we wiped their whole raid it wouldn't give us that many points because the guild in the dominion only made up half or less of the actual raid.

needinfo
01-27-2017, 05:31 AM
crazy ♥♥♥♥ kids do to feel relevant in a computer game lol. just ♥♥♥♥ing fight it out who gives a flying ♥♥♥♥ who wins have some pvp fun. i can assure you (both guilds) everyone on the server forgets the second it leaves there screen.

JohnnyJohnston
01-27-2017, 08:26 AM
Is LC complaining about how other people win Doms lol?

Fennecfox
01-27-2017, 09:07 AM
Is LC complaining about how other people win Doms lol?

Where?

SHINYA
01-27-2017, 10:37 AM
LC literally sits underneath Morph anytime someone comes to growlgate cowering in fear until they leave and then comes to the forums and tells people to just fight looooool

Fennecfox
01-27-2017, 10:50 AM
LC literally sits underneath Morph anytime someone comes to growlgate cowering in fear until they leave and then comes to the forums and tells people to just fight looooool

Who from LC said that?

DarkPirate
01-27-2017, 05:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/v2gR60P.jpg

LC vs 2 Guilds < LMFAO

When they think your pets are people. /rt

LC Phantom
01-27-2017, 05:50 PM
1 win vs our how many?

slol
01-27-2017, 06:49 PM
halcy checked the math....

yup results are in

LC > TTFK

mageball strats of just standing still balled up spamming wings, lmfao who is leading your raids??

When you lose a 2nd green raid jumps in to save you.

Last, but not least the past 2 videos I've seen from your guild the people who make them are absolutely terrible players that either click or just spam 1 ability

Not even in LC but bumping this

Jartor
01-27-2017, 07:36 PM
Not even in LC but bumping this

To be fair, that's what you need to win, can't hate them for gaming the system. Individual skill doesnt matter in relevant content in AA.

It is was it is my boy

fazing
01-27-2017, 11:29 PM
I would love to coordinate a dom with any guild on the server! I've mailed kirito to about this already but he just brushed me off. If you want to fight us mail fazing in game to coordinate a dom or whatever

Idontkno
01-28-2017, 01:22 PM
Honestly No troll here, because obviously TTK is one of the top guilds on the server. But don't they have their off guild flag up on them so you don't get the kill count during Doms??

Anyone giving that much attention to making sure you get a DOM win count might not want to post to many pics on the board bragging about wins.

That has literally never happened.

Fennecfox
01-29-2017, 08:46 AM
That has literally never happened.

It most certainly did happen, when they came to GG they did this, CT would bloodlust on TT to tag them and grant us no score when killing TT members.

Scorch04
01-29-2017, 09:13 AM
It most certainly did happen, when they came to GG they did this, CT would bloodlust on TT to tag them and grant us no score when killing TT members.

you... are... high

honeybanana
01-29-2017, 10:04 AM

Can confirm
Algae wiped ttk at ds, and they got 2 kills total.
There were 2 coffee time purpling on ttk before fights.

SHINYA
01-29-2017, 10:44 AM
Can confirm
Algae wiped ttk at ds, and they got 2 kills total.
There were 2 coffee time purpling on ttk before fights.
We did it once at GG when LC was sitting under Morpheus being ♥♥♥♥♥es , we didn't do it against Algae or any other guild though.

Disturbedd
01-29-2017, 01:04 PM
We did it once at GG when LC was sitting under Morpheus being ♥♥♥♥♥es , we didn't do it against Algae or any other guild though.

Nah he's right, the 5 reds who were hitting us from behind from under cannons were OBVIOUSLY tea time.

crazy mike
01-30-2017, 11:25 AM

why was diamond shores covered in blood by one of your members where your raid was standing when neither side purpled after we left cinderstone

also why did we only get credit for 6 kills during one of the wipes on 40-50 of your members

SHINYA
01-30-2017, 12:06 PM
why was diamond shores covered in blood by one of your members where your raid was standing when neither side purpled after we left cinderstone

also why did we only get credit for 6 kills during one of the wipes on 40-50 of your members
Because our coffee time purpled to fight? Coffee time is all melee / archers , only way they could fight was to purple ? lol, there was only like 5-6 coffee too, pretty sure we have vid
Also we only got credit when we wiped you for a few too because coffee was purpling and getting tags. We didn't care about dom result, I was talking to pope the whole time during that dom just trying to get pvp. This server sucks dick, that was the only raid v raid we've had in a while lol

Bear5peed
01-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Improve forum drama to improve pvp

Dukee
01-30-2017, 01:53 PM
I was talking to pope the whole time during that dom just trying to get pvp. This server sucks dick, that was the only raid v raid we've had in a while lol

Complains the server sucks but chose to dodge to vengeance...
:thinking:

xCROv
01-30-2017, 02:19 PM
Hi guys. ^^

SHINYA
01-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Complains the server sucks but chose to dodge to vengeance...
:thinking:

lmk how sitting in the nui is on reckoning

Dukee
01-30-2017, 03:04 PM

Seeing as I'm the one camping people in the nui and farming content against 100s of people I'd say it's going pretty well.

Bear5peed
01-31-2017, 06:30 AM
Seeing as I'm the one camping people in the nui and farming content against 100s of people I'd say it's going pretty well.

pics or you lying

Pepper
01-31-2017, 12:09 PM
The best part of all of this is the fact you seem to think you are above the rest of the server lol you all blow, stop wasting time trying to get all your mages anth sets it wont save you when the merge comes. TEFW will roll the ♥♥♥♥ out of you, stop being delusional thinking youre the best guild on the server. If you thought you could contest them you would have rolled reck. Just stop being ♥♥♥♥s and enjoy the few months you have before d day.

SHINYA
01-31-2017, 12:15 PM
The best part of all of this is the fact you seem to think you are above the rest of the server lol you all blow, stop wasting time trying to get all your mages anth sets it wont save you when the merge comes. TEWF will roll the ♥♥♥♥ out of you, stop being delusional thinking youre the best guild on the server. If you thought you could contest them you would have rolled reck. Just stop being ♥♥♥♥s and enjoy the few months you have before d day.

Your post doesn't even make sense. We never said we were better than them, we never claimed we would roll them, we admitted that we came to Vengeance because we were a new group of players who had never played together before and wanted to get some experience before trying to fight MAGA. We are the best guild on Vengeance but this server sucks so it's not saying much. Why come at us for playing ArcheAge when everyone who "didn't dodge" and went to Reckoning are just sitting at a Nui watching the guild, you say would smash us, smash them.

Like are you saying we should give up? Sorry guys! We're just gonna stop doing Anth/content cuz this guy says in the end we'll lose to one of the best guilds ever put together in ArcheAge lmao

Dukee
01-31-2017, 12:31 PM
Your post doesn't even make sense. We never said we were better than them, we never claimed we would roll them, we admitted that we came to Vengeance because we were a new group of players who had never played together before and wanted to get some experience before trying to fight MAGA. We are the best guild on Vengeance but this server sucks so it's not saying much. Why come at us for playing ArcheAge when everyone who "didn't dodge" and went to Reckoning are just sitting at a Nui watching the guild, you say would smash us, smash them.

Like are you saying we should give up? Sorry guys! We're just gonna stop doing Anth/content cuz this guy says in the end we'll lose to one of the best guilds ever put together in ArcheAge lmao

My point is why complain about it being a bad server when you knew it would be bad going in? And then on that bad server make an overflow guild and an alt guild, then ally pope's guild to beat LC?

Pepper
01-31-2017, 12:49 PM

That was the fastest response ever lol must of hit a nerve. Yeah I am saying you will lose, youre by far not the best guild on the server again dont be delusional I don't care if you are new or not. Also never said you would roll them Im just giving you a reality check, I know they scare you and thats why you try and practice raid fights and think full anth on every mage will save you, its a joke. But I must have hit a nerve or triggered you cause you seem mighty upset its okay bb I know it's tough leading a guild of bad pvpers waiting for it too all come crashing down I feel for ya I really do. :)

SHINYA
01-31-2017, 12:50 PM
My point is why complain about it being a bad server when you knew it would be bad going in? And then on that bad server make an overflow guild and an alt guild, then ally pope's guild to beat LC?
We have Tea Time and Coffee Time and they're split off based on classes. Any other guilds, like Tea Time for Castles, are just for castle purposes. We didn't ally with pope's guild to beat LC? They engaged on our purples and LC at the end of one of the fights we would have won regardless, not sure how you think we needed to "ally with them to beat LC" lmao

SHINYA
01-31-2017, 12:51 PM
That was the fastest response ever lol must of hit a nerve. Yeah I am saying you will lose, youre by far not the best guild on the server again dont be delusional I don't care if you are new or not. Also never said you would roll them Im just giving you a reality check, I know they scare you and thats why you try and practice raid fights and think full anth on every mage will save you, its a joke. But I must have hit a nerve or triggered you cause you seem mighty upset its okay bb I know it's tough leading a guild of bad pvpers waiting for it too all come crashing down I feel for ya I really do. :)

you sound really, really stupid lol

Dukee
01-31-2017, 12:59 PM
We have Tea Time and Coffee Time and they're split off based on classes. Any other guilds, like Tea Time for Castles, are just for castle purposes. We didn't ally with pope's guild to beat LC? They engaged on our purples and LC at the end of one of the fights we would have won regardless, not sure how you think we needed to "ally with them to beat LC" lmao

I mean at about 5 min in the video this thread is based on popes guild swoops in to save you guys from wiping to lc... I mean pope is even in your raid for alot of this video?
But don't worry i'm sure your strategy of standing completely still in a clump will allow you to defeat anyone you come across on this server xddddd

Jartor
01-31-2017, 01:02 PM

Shinya admits to using purples to cheese dominions? Can I get an x with that D

TFW a bunch of children and/or unemployed individuals came to Vengeance because they thought the working population who rolled there to play casually would be ezgame kek

Dukee
01-31-2017, 01:03 PM

TFW a bunch of children and/or unemployed individuals came to Vengeance because they thought the working population who rolled there to play casually would be ezgame kek

xD

Diddler
01-31-2017, 01:35 PM

^^this absolutely sums up the mentality of a lot of people on vengeance lol

Pepper
01-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Tfw shinya knows I'm right, agrees with me, then goes on to call me names because they have no other rebuttal. My work here is done go back to mobas. Also I have a alt in your guild let the witch hunt begin :cool:

SHINYA
01-31-2017, 03:18 PM
Tfw shinya knows I'm right, agrees with me, then goes on to call me names because they have no other rebuttal. My work here is done go back to mobas. Also I have a alt in your guild let the witch hunt begin :cool:

Right about what? We wouldn't beat Yelo/Shawnz on Reckoning, I never said we would. We are the best guild on Vengeance, don't think most people would argue that but for the sake of argument; who's better? The only people getting any content at all us and AlgaeSquad so the only argument would be us or them but you said something like TTK is "far from the best on Vengeance" which is just laughable.

You say that it's a joke that we're doing content and practicing pvp? Why? What? That is so idiotic, another guild is better so everyone else should just giveup? That's why I 'called you names' because you sound like an idiot.

slol
01-31-2017, 03:51 PM
Right about what? We wouldn't beat Yelo/Shawnz on Reckoning, I never said we would. We are the best guild on Vengeance, don't think most people would argue that but for the sake of argument; who's better? The only people getting any content at all us and AlgaeSquad so the only argument would be us or them but you said something like TTK is "far from the best on Vengeance" which is just laughable.

You say that it's a joke that we're doing content and practicing pvp? Why? What? That is so idiotic, another guild is better so everyone else should just giveup? That's why I 'called you names' because you sound like an idiot.

tfw our guild is new to eachother and you used that excuse. So it doesn't make sense//////

Jartor
01-31-2017, 03:55 PM

Honestly man, the west is almost completely dead. The server is hemorrhaging so fast because of the community, and every guild is feeling it on each faction. I sincerely doubt anything of significance will happen here - better to play for the merge if you have long term goals rather than trying to be top dog.

Too much drama comes out of TTFK, I respect Algae because they don't spam forums with nonsense and participate in the meme meta. Yes, you are probably the best guild on Vengeance. But that's not a compliment.

Kepala Butoh Returns
01-31-2017, 08:20 PM
Honestly man, the west is almost completely dead. The server is hemorrhaging so fast because of the community, and every guild is feeling it on each faction. I sincerely doubt anything of significance will happen here - better to play for the merge if you have long term goals rather than trying to be top dog.

Too much drama comes out of TTFK, I respect Algae because they don't spam forums with nonsense and participate in the meme meta. Yes, you are probably the best guild on Vengeance. But that's not a compliment.

Without drama, I think this server would be totally dead.

X with a D

needinfo
02-01-2017, 02:03 AM
Agree, These threads are all we have lol Please keep them going. They need to make one big massive merger of all remaining NA servers.